PDA

View Full Version : Misc new i415 question

SLow_POke
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM
YES!! i searched . but cant seem to find where to d.l. free ringtones and shit . i went to

http://www.cellphonehacks.com/ might help some else out . but not me :( not ring tones for nextel .

any way where can i got to d.l. ring tone for my nextel, boost mobile phone ?

-Ernie

COGCaviZ24
07-16-2006, 07:53 PM
it should be capitible motorola's mobile phone tools, which you can make your own. check to see if it's compatible

SLow_POke
07-16-2006, 08:03 PM
it should be capitible motorola's mobile phone tools, which you can make your own. check to see if it's compatible

i will give it a try

thanks

-Ernie

SLow_POke
07-19-2006, 10:05 PM
i actually got it working now got the WEBjal . and other stuff. just cant seem to delte ringtones form the phone . ? ? ? ? ?

-Ernie

COGCaviZ24
07-20-2006, 07:19 AM
you will need 2 programs for that (or aleast i did). 1 is RSD_Lite 2.3.i can not give it to you or link it because that is illegal.it is a program exclusive to motorola mobile technicians but has leak out onto the internet. RSD lite is what motorola uses to flash the software to the phone. the reason you should need is to load a couple drivers to your computer. if you do not know how to use rsd lite, don't mess with it other than using it to switch your phone to the right mode. the second is one of the many available P2K programs, search for it. P2k allows you to add and delete files on the phone.DO NOT delete anything that you are not sure of.if need more info. feel free hit me of on AIM

SLow_POke
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
you will need 2 programs for that (or aleast i did). 1 is RSD_Lite 2.3.i can not give it to you or link it because that is illegal.it is a program exclusive to motorola mobile technicians but has leak out onto the internet. RSD lite is what motorola uses to flash the software to the phone. the reason you should need is to load a couple drivers to your computer. if you do not know how to use rsd lite, don't mess with it other than using it to switch your phone to the right mode. the second is one of the many available P2K programs, search for it. P2k allows you to add and delete files on the phone.DO NOT delete anything that you are not sure of.if need more info. feel free hit me of on AIM

cool thanks man

-Ernie