PDA

View Full Version : BlackEJ6; stood two of us up.

EvasiveEF9
07-15-2006, 11:45 AM
I drove an hour and half south to meet with him, and slowassteg. Kit (slowassteg) and I were to be buying and selling independently with BlackEJ6 and his friend. Meet time was 2:00-2:30. Kit arrived just after 2, I arrived right at 230. Both of us tried calling him and his friend, as well as text messaging with no response. I was there until 330 before I headed home.

hondachick22
08-08-2006, 07:47 PM
what was they selling

BlackEj6
08-08-2006, 07:57 PM
what was they selling

Long Story short..I negotiated with a friend who has a User name(:doh: )for some pistons rods and rod bolts..cause he was so sure he wanted them..he ended up not wanting them..This issue has been resolved.Joker will vouch for that..

quickdodgeŽ
08-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Long Story short..I negotiated with a friend who has a User name(:doh: )for some pistons rods and rod bolts..cause he was so sure he wanted them..he ended up not wanting them..This issue has been resolved.Joker will vouch for that..

We'll wait for the vouch before this is removed. Later, QD.

BlackEj6
08-08-2006, 08:35 PM
We'll wait for the vouch before this is removed. Later, QD.
Before what is deleted?

thepolecat
08-08-2006, 08:36 PM
this whole topic- if all is cool then it can be deleted.

BlackEj6
08-08-2006, 08:37 PM
this whole topic- if all i cool then it can be deleted.
oh ok..

thinkskater
08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
fuck that rel is the shit

EvasiveEF9
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM
The problem has been resolved as far as it can be...about a month later the situation was explained to me.

To explain this best, we'll adress names:
BlackEJ = guy 1
His friend = guy 2
3rd party = guy 3

Guy 1 had arranged to pick up some pistons from me for guy 2 who is on here (don't know his username), as well as meeting guy 3 (at this time, I can't recall his username either). Guy 3 was buying a flywheel from guy 1, and an ECU from me.

I drove from Woodstock to the McDonough area where the Summit Warehouse is located which is where we agreed to meet. Said time was between 2 and 2:30 (If I remember correctly) and I showed up right at the 2:30 mark. Guy 3 was there and can vouch. I made my trade with guy 3. Myself and guy 3 sat around for about 30 minutes waiting for guy 1 to show up. Guy 3 and myself tried text messaging and calling both guy 1 and guy 2. At 3:00, guy 3 gave up and left. I hung around til about 3:30 before my girl convinced me to head home. When I got home, I believe I sent guy 1 a message asking what had happened...he claims to never have received the message. About 3 or 4 days later with no response from guy 1 or guy 2, I posted this thread about guy 1 (seeing as he was the party I had arranged to meet...despite guy 2 was the one I was actually selling to). About a month after the expected date-to-sell, I heard from guy 1 saying he was sorry he didn't show up, he had car problems, and never received my messages. I told him it was ok, and he was still alright for having only one deal gone semi-sour, but if he did it again, I would not do business with him ever, and I would be certain to post a thread explaining my discomfort in him as a buyer/seller.

So...you tell me if the issue is resolved or not. In my opinion, no hard feelings are felt. I don't think, however, that the thread would prevent a deal with BlackEJ6, seeing as I wasn't really screwed over, but it would have people being cautious. Therefore, this thread is almost a "probation", I guess you could call it.

If you feel this is a resolved problem, please delete the thread. If you feel it will prevent him from making a sale, or purchase, delete the thread. If you feel it serves it's purpose in just making people aware of a deal that didn't go through as smooth as QD's autocross skills, leave it up.

I'll let you make the the call.