PDA

View Full Version : Misc For those who play WoW

riCh4G63
07-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Anyone else out there having a rough time trying to connect and stay connected to servers?

I haven't been playing in a while, but now I can't seem to stay connected for more than 30 minutes. Couple times I can't even get pass the character select. I e-mailed a tech from Blizzard and he had sent some help but that shit does not work either way.

Who else is experiencing this? Blizz charged my account 15.00 and Im bout to reverse it if they can't fix this problem.

sararose
07-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Never had a problem and I've been playing for 2 years.

Jin
07-17-2006, 10:01 AM
is your server packed? i dont have the problem on WoW but when i used to play D2 i had that a lot.

99EK2006
07-17-2006, 04:58 PM
THIS DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD!!!!!!

sararose
07-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Don't email a GM about those kinda of problems. They're there to help you when your char is stuck or you lost an item or reporting someone in game, etc. I'd either call blizzard up directly, but it sounds like this has something to do on your end.

What are your specs and what are you running on? WoW needs a good 1gig of ram to run nicely, and a powerful video card as well. Also, any type of dial up internet connection is going to KILL your connection as well. Blizzard recommends DSL/Cable/T1/etc for playing online, and when you're on a larger server, you'll REALLY notice the difference, especially near banks and auction houses.