PDA

View Full Version : New Member introduction!!!!!!

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:04 AM
Finally found this site. I have had several imports over the years but really coming into my own now. More money for the toys I want. I have several cars and a few for sale and looking for more in the future. I build cars in my spare time and make teeth 10 hours a day. Two little girls(3yo and 2yo) and a wife of 8 years. Another child on the way. I am selling my race car project now to keep myself from doing anything stupid and leaving my family without a husband and father. I have 2 3rd gen rx7's, 06' Mazda Speed6 on the way for a baby hauler and a Bad A$$ Chevy 2500HD Diesel Truck which will give several imports a good run for their money. Anyway glad to be here and God Bless.

In His Service:)

Michael Smith

When I get premission I will post my 3rd gen in the for sale section.

B16a2 Civic
your not from north carolina are you?

2.0civic
welcome to IA

aaronfelipe
07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Welcome to IA and I hope you read the rules. You cannot post something for sale unless you have over 25 posts or 3 months as a member.

Nitro
07-14-2006, 09:06 AM
:welcome:

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:24 AM
No I am from Tennessee. East Tennessee but do busniess in NC and TN regularly. It will take about an hour to get 25 posts under my belt, I love these forums. I learn tons from them and its the only way to keep me sane while killing time at work. I have to look through a microscope most of the day so these forums just keep it real. God Bless.
Michael

aaronfelipe
07-14-2006, 09:29 AM
I belive I asked you to read the rules. You just posted a car for sale when you KNOW you have less than 25 posts.Not a good way to start.

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Forgot to mention I have built several FD 3rd Gen Rx7's and am always looking for a deal on one. I just love those cars and have for years. Believe it or not but my wife got me into them. She wanted one for years over anything else that she could have. Well one week when she went on Vacation with her mom and aunt I found a wecked one and bought it for her. Fixed it so when she cam ehome it was there. I have been on the good list for 7 years now. I love these cars....... Also if anyone needs any help for a RX7 then let me know. I am pretty knowledgable but if I don't know I know some guys that know every dang thing about them and even a rotary expert too. God bless

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Oh crap, my bad, Just was just reponding to a WTB thread, I can take it off. My Bad.. I thought just in the FOR Sale Section is what the rules daid right. I will remove it.....Sorry again....

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:34 AM
Can't find the thread where I posted it, did you remove it. If so thanks and it will not happen again. God bless

aaronfelipe
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
It's beacuse I deleted it. The rules are strict here.

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Thats cool!!! Like I said it will not happen again. I will not get time to post up until tonight anyway for the hi-speed connection at home for the pics. Whats the limit on pic size for the forum. Did not see it stated in the rules. I could have over looked it though, I have been known to do that too. LEt me know, thanks and God Bless.
Michael

Nitro
07-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Thats cool!!! Like I said it will not happen again. I will not get time to post up until tonight anyway for the hi-speed connection at home for the pics. Whats the limit on pic size for the forum. Did not see it stated in the rules. I could have over looked it though, I have been known to do that too. LEt me know, thanks and God Bless.
Michael

sa'll good bro......relax....great to have u

aaronfelipe
07-14-2006, 09:45 AM
It's all good, please just follow the rules. There is not limit on the size of the picture but 480X640 is strongly recomended. Thank you,
Aaron

halfshaft5
07-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks fella's. I will set the editor to 480x640 later tonight. Thanks again and talk soon. God bless.