PDA

View Full Version : 3 kills in the Suby

Nemesis
07-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Ran three cars the other day coming from work.

First kill:

Acura 3.2 CL Type S . Exhaust and intake is what I heard. Suspension too.

Pull from 50-115 I believe and pulled about 7-8 cars easy short shifting and not even taking it to redline

Second kill:

V6 Mustang. From a dead stop. I bog the launch since I suck in the car so far and im still learning, but I pull bus lengths from this guy it wasnt even like he has running at all.

Third Kill:

V8 Titan

Came around the asshole lane since I didnt want to be stuck behind a truck kicking rocks up on my front end. He pulls off, I roll, hit 14 psi and I pull about 2 "truck lengths by about 45-50 and pass him.

Oh well not bad I guess. I love this car so far, and cant wait till I get my UP, TBE, and tuning.

ct9a gsr
07-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Buy my boost controller and BOV, kthx. =]

Leadfoot_mf
07-13-2006, 10:47 PM
wow a v6 mustang o rly

2.0civic
07-13-2006, 10:48 PM
wow a v6 mustang o rly

lol, i used to beat them in my del sol when it was stock

BigPoppaHurtm
07-13-2006, 10:54 PM
I cant believe you included a v6 mustang as a "kill" :rolleyes:. I mean shit Im sure I outrun a few everyday but its not like Id bother noticing them :lmfao:.

TIGERJC
07-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I cant believe you included a v6 mustang as a "kill" :rolleyes:. I mean shit Im sure I outrun a few everyday but its not like Id bother noticing them :lmfao:.

:tongue1: Be easy, he is a happy suby owner

BigPoppaHurtm
07-13-2006, 11:09 PM
:tongue1: Be easy, he is a happy suby owner

LOL its still a funny thing to mention :lmao:

Flip
07-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Get ready for some fun man, heres some of my kills as of recently (all from a roll, dig is just too easy ;) ):

Audi AS4R
New Cobra & GT (also v6 but not worth mentioning haha )
Audi A4
Mustang 5.0 foxbody
Acuras 3.2CLS
Merc CLK430
Merc CLK 500
Porche 911 turbo
and more...

The only thing that has taken me so far has been a new BMW M5. I didn't feel bad tho since it's V10, 500hp ;)

KevinT707
07-14-2006, 12:25 AM
This is why Jorge should stick to taking pictures, not racing V6 Mustangs & pick-up trucks .. keke ;)

The Green Monster
07-14-2006, 12:44 AM
if you woulda lost to a v6 rustang...i'd be forced to take your keys :D

anyways...congrats...kills none the less =D

SpeedMonkey
07-14-2006, 01:02 AM

First kill:

Pull from 50-115 I believe and pulled about 7-8 cars easy short shifting and not even taking it to redline

Second kill:

V6 Mustang. From a dead stop. I bog the launch since I suck in the car so far and im still learning, but I pull bus lengths from this guy it wasnt even like he has running at all.

Third Kill:

V8 Titan

Came around the asshole lane since I didnt want to be stuck behind a truck kicking rocks up on my front end. He pulls off, I roll, hit 14 psi and I pull about 2 "truck lengths by about 45-50 and pass him.

Oh well not bad I guess. I love this car so far, and cant wait till I get my UP, TBE, and tuning.

trust me... Perrin uppipe, perrin 3'' downpipe, and the best free flowing exhaust out there for the rex.. 3" HKS hipower/carbon ti

after that^: cobb accessport

Flip
07-14-2006, 01:33 AM
trust me... Perrin uppipe, perrin 3'' downpipe, and the best free flowing exhaust out there for the rex.. 3" HKS hipower/carbon ti

after that^: cobb accessport

Blitz Nur Spec-R is a good 3" too ;) And the sound is freaking AWESOME :D

And yes on the Cobb AP. Before you purchase it tho, check into OpenEcu. It's pretty new but it's lookin pretty good (and inexpensive).

GTScoob
07-14-2006, 04:10 AM
Get ready for some fun man, heres some of my kills as of recently (all from a roll, dig is just too easy ;) ):

New Cobra
Porche 911 turbo
and more...

I call BS on these especially on the highway unless you're running a 20G or equivalent on your STI.

And yes on the Cobb AP. Before you purchase it tho, check into OpenEcu. It's pretty new but it's lookin pretty good (and inexpensive).
OpenECU is free but it doesnt allow you to tune as many parameters as AP or Ecutek.

Jorge, go pick on some RSX Type-Ss on the highway, stock for stock its a good matchup from a roll (from a dig its no contest).

Flip
07-14-2006, 04:42 AM
I call BS on these especially on the highway unless you're running a 20G or equivalent on your STI.

OpenECU is free but it doesnt allow you to tune as many parameters as AP or Ecutek.

Jorge, go pick on some RSX Type-Ss on the highway, stock for stock its a good matchup from a roll (from a dig its no contest).

All i've got is dp and exhaust, maybe they just werent the best drivers, but not bs...

Flip
07-14-2006, 04:43 AM

Good to know. Don't forget to mention that once you go Ecutek, you can never go back...

rolling_trip
07-14-2006, 04:45 AM
All i've got is dp and exhaust, maybe they just werent the best drivers, but not bs...

or were not trying

fawk_you
07-14-2006, 05:05 AM
didnt even know you got one, congrats. :)

GTScoob
07-14-2006, 07:00 AM
Good to know. Don't forget to mention that once you go Ecutek, you can never go back...

True but you can always trade ECUs if you ever want to go stock. I got an ECU with an Ecutek license on it for $450 and then went and sold my stock ECU for $200, do the math.

Tank
07-14-2006, 07:01 AM
ok since i know how much you love the family wagon i wont rag ya but man step up the game if you running people a titan :thinking: ...................v6 mustang :no: .............:slap: i taught you better then that grasshopper but congradts atleast now your running instead of oh my kit or something :-)

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

hydroshutter
07-14-2006, 08:09 AM
A "New" Cobra? What year? Is it the new body style?

FAHHQUE700
07-14-2006, 08:34 AM
A "New" Cobra? What year? Is it the new body style?

What would that matter anyway? even if he was refering to the '03-'04 Cobras, he still would get raped by a bone stock one.

hydroshutter
07-14-2006, 09:02 AM
What would that matter anyway? even if he was refering to the '03-'04 Cobras, he still would get raped by a bone stock one.

I of course would know that. If he mentioned it was an 05+, I was going to tell him the last Cobra was an '04.

Leadfoot_mf
07-14-2006, 09:42 AM
I of course would know that. If he mentioned it was an 05+, I was going to tell him the last Cobra was an '04.
so all you wanted to do was flame him, :rolleyes: it least he posted something this place has been slow. kinda like the v6 mustang

BigPoppaHurtm
07-14-2006, 09:47 AM
As much fun as we may make of the V6 mustangs there is one on this very site that was running low 13's and is being rebuilt currently to be pushed into the 12's. Im not dropping any names but they can chime in if they wish.

SpeedMonkey
07-14-2006, 10:38 AM

i dont know there are ways to give a better run to an undeniably faster car, i mean.. i had supporting bolt ons and then some and cobb stg2 and decent brake boosting skills and i'd pull stockish cobras up to about 120, then they'd start catching back up (lol.. most let off by then anyway)

CHADbee
07-14-2006, 01:16 PM
As much fun as we may make of the V6 mustangs there is one on this very site that was running low 13's and is being rebuilt currently to be pushed into the 12's. Im not dropping any names but they can chime in if they wish.
damn...i would'nt try that 4.0

FAHHQUE700
07-14-2006, 01:36 PM
it ran a 12.67 @ 123 at Commerce last year stock crappy block too...

Nemesis
07-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Fuck you assholes Ive only had the car for 3-4 days LOL

Leadfoot_mf
07-14-2006, 02:26 PM
hey at least you gave us something to talk about keep it up :goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
07-14-2006, 04:28 PM

I'll quit if you come take some pictures of my car for free....:camera:

OvErMiNd
07-14-2006, 04:37 PM
We boosted my friend's 3.8L.

Super sleeper = )

Bring that scooby to Pleasant Hill BP tonight.

tony
07-14-2006, 05:03 PM

Audi AS4R
New Cobra & GT (also v6 but not worth mentioning haha )
Audi A4
Mustang 5.0 foxbody
Acuras 3.2CLS
Merc CLK430
Merc CLK 500
Porche 911 turbo
and more...

The only thing that has taken me so far has been a new BMW M5. I didn't feel bad tho since it's V10, 500hp ;)

how bad wa the loss to the M5? And how did it sound?

PSINXS
07-15-2006, 10:25 AM
damn...i would'nt try that 4.0
i know him and he needs to give me back my portable grill!! lol but yes i remember when he was all motor.

BlkCD5
07-18-2006, 06:30 PM
well, at least he had fun with his kills

KNHTRDR
07-22-2006, 10:49 AM

Yep dp,exhaust, they never believe until till you pass em.:D

RedGTS
07-22-2006, 02:20 PM

First kill:

Second kill:

Third Kill:

V8 Titan

This was the worst kill(s) story I have read in my entire internet career, please.........stick to taking pictures

FORTHEWIN
07-31-2006, 05:36 PM
lol, i used to beat them in my del sol when it was stock
same here, d15 FTW!