PDA

View Full Version : Self Vanish Magic Trick???????

Z32redondo
07-13-2006, 04:38 AM
Ok so Im in Saint simons island right just walkin down the strip. When some David Blain mother fucker is like (hey hey man and stopped like 6 other people). So he does some simple vanish shit and card stuff and after like 8 minutes he is like okay. His back was towards a brick wall and I was like 10-15 feet away from him. And he holds up a silk sheet or some shit and drops it and then is gone.

How the hell do you do that shit man. If anyone can find it on the web I would appreciate knowing because I have looked all over google and the closest i can get is a dove or hamster. Where the hell did he go. I mean its not like he disapeered into another dimension or something. It would be cool as hell to be able to do that I mean, just disapper out of thin dust. Im thinking something happend with some mirrors or something because it was at like 11 something at night. That shit freaked me out though.

SixSquared
07-13-2006, 04:42 AM
I know how it's done. Why? Cause I can do it. But no, I won't tell you how it's done. That takes all the fun out.

When I was in 6th - 10th grade I was big into magic of all kinds... slight of hand/card tricks/illusions all the way on up to wicca and stuff. Which is why I still hate Criss Angel with a passion. I swear if I ever see him I'll run over him on his bed of nails and make sure the fucker is a Criss-kabob.

TheSnail
07-13-2006, 05:12 AM
It was Jesus, he's been fucking with people latley.

Crowml
07-13-2006, 08:49 AM
lmao, thats like the drunk superman joke. (look it up if you don't know it)

B16a2 Civic
07-13-2006, 08:53 AM
i did it once, but i was ducking child support payments

Wurm
07-13-2006, 08:55 AM
i did it once, but i was ducking child support payments
:lmfao:

Brett
07-13-2006, 09:10 AM

Damn that Jesus and his jokes!!! :lmfao:

SwurvinIn
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I know how it's done. Why? Cause I can do it. But no, I won't tell you how it's done. That takes all the fun out.

When I was in 6th - 10th grade I was big into magic of all kinds... slight of hand/card tricks/illusions all the way on up to wicca and stuff. Which is why I still hate Criss Angel with a passion. I swear if I ever see him I'll run over him on his bed of nails and make sure the fucker is a Criss-kabob.
your sig gives me wood...... :yes:

The Golden Child
07-13-2006, 10:05 AM

so what else can you do with your hand ?? ;)

thinkfast®
07-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I dipped out a couple times, I got warrants

B16a2 Civic
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
THEY AINT SEEN ME SINCE

The Golden Child
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
i dipped when we were playing hide and seek ..
ran home and friends were looking for me about a good 4 hours ..

TeeJay
07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/Jesus2.jpg

Z32redondo
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM

If you realy can do it, can you point me in the direction of where I might be able to learn???