PDA

View Full Version : SC300 nightmare

TommyD1919
07-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok so for those who don't know I live in Augusta... I have a pretty rare 95 Lexus SC300 Black on Black 5 speed car... Has the full 99 body conv., 19" 3 piece racinghart C2s (just redone by wheel wizard Black centers with polished lip), JIC magic dual exhaust, full suspension, All alpine system, etc etc... Well to make a long story short I hardly ever drive the car, 99% of the time it is locked in a shop. BUT the other night I was going to help a friend of mine with a dyno day at his shop so I picked it up at 12 midnight and drove it to my house. I parked the car 15 feet from my bedroom window, went to bed at 2am. When I woke up the next morning I got ready went outside to go help my friend and I noticed my hood was up. Now I 1st thought wow I drove all the way home with my hood up, then I noticed my gas tank door was open too... Then my window was busted out, then my seats were ripped up. Then my dash was cracked and the console was completely ripped out. Well after it all sank in, the cop and I figured out they were trying to steal the car (by the column being broken and the jumper wires ran everywhere) and when they couldn't get it to crank they decided to steal the system. And they destroyed the car in the process and just to be mean... Now I don't have any enemies like that BUT someone had to be watching out for my car.. I live in a nice neighborhood, in a good part of town, and in a circle not a main road... The end result 8 to 10 grand in damage to mostly the interior and some exterior... I wrote this to say your car is never safe... NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!! I hate a fuckin thief....

babowc
07-12-2006, 09:57 PM
damn..
hopey ou get it all settled out with insurance

i4_garage
07-12-2006, 10:08 PM
hey...i got an entire Sc300 wit a complete black interior and some exterior parts that u may need....if u want we can work someting out....and for one ...i hate thieves!!!!

mp5o
07-12-2006, 10:23 PM
:(

ŁG2♣
07-12-2006, 11:29 PM
damn sorry to hear..

khoip88
07-13-2006, 12:15 AM
damn! so u just lost the 10k or the insurance is going to pay for sum of it?

B00STedSvT
07-13-2006, 01:10 AM
Damn dude that fuckin sux..i swear people have NO fuckin respect anymore..Its a shame that people have to worry about there cars even when there sleeping..u said u got alot of stuff done to ur car but no alarm??..i kno u live in a nice neighborhood but unless its gated ur never safe...shit half the time theives just wait to follow someone in and get ur shit anyway..STOP DA VIOLENCE!!

Mchnhead2k5
07-13-2006, 02:19 AM
damn bro that sucks. i'd blow a gasket if my car was stolen/broken into at my parents home. where do you live columbia or richmond co?? cause if you lived in columbia chances are i know where about you live.

Crowml
07-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Sorry man. Did you have an alarm? I have proximity sensors on all my cars and sleep with a loaded gun inches away. I'm actually looking forward to the day someone trys to mess with my car.

con
07-13-2006, 09:16 AM
that sucks man......... bad enough that they stole your system, but also thrashed the car without any gains. someone was real envious of your ride and was pissed that they couldn't take it for themselves.

Hondasi
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
i had a freind with a yellow si once they couldnt steal the car they trash the shit out of it jumping on the top of roof busted all windows.No respect at all man hope ur insurance cover something

RUFFIAN
07-13-2006, 06:38 PM
thats f'ed up. I think thieves should get a shot gun blast up the ass.

TommyD1919
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
I live in Columbia County, The car has a factory alarm which they say is really good.. I never wanted to put some aftermarket alarm on it because it stays locked in a shop ALL the time... Someone had to be watching me and my car. I know that sounds alittle "crazy" but its the only thing I can come up with... ITS NEVER AT MY HOUSE EVER!!!! but the one night it is .....

mahrod2005
07-21-2006, 02:27 PM
damn that sucks man..sorry to hear that

latoilette
07-21-2006, 04:50 PM
dude, that's why I have a 12 gauge shot gun. best investment in my life.

VIPERGUY
07-21-2006, 08:28 PM
dude, that's why I have a 12 gauge shot gun. best investment in my life.

and how many people have you shot with it? :gay:

edit: im a card carrying member of the NRA, and have an extensive gun collection, i just thought that comment was lame

dz N.U.T.Z.
07-22-2006, 01:51 AM
damn sorry to hear that.......because it sounds like it was beautiful...........do you have any pics...

GGPIS3
07-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Ok so for those who don't know I live in Augusta... I have a pretty rare 95 Lexus SC300 Black on Black 5 speed car... Has the full 99 body conv., 19" 3 piece racinghart C2s (just redone by wheel wizard Black centers with polished lip), JIC magic dual exhaust, full suspension, All alpine system, etc etc... Well to make a long story short I hardly ever drive the car, 99% of the time it is locked in a shop. BUT the other night I was going to help a friend of mine with a dyno day at his shop so I picked it up at 12 midnight and drove it to my house. I parked the car 15 feet from my bedroom window, went to bed at 2am. When I woke up the next morning I got ready went outside to go help my friend and I noticed my hood was up. Now I 1st thought wow I drove all the way home with my hood up, then I noticed my gas tank door was open too... Then my window was busted out, then my seats were ripped up. Then my dash was cracked and the console was completely ripped out. Well after it all sank in, the cop and I figured out they were trying to steal the car (by the column being broken and the jumper wires ran everywhere) and when they couldn't get it to crank they decided to steal the system. And they destroyed the car in the process and just to be mean... Now I don't have any enemies like that BUT someone had to be watching out for my car.. I live in a nice neighborhood, in a good part of town, and in a circle not a main road... The end result 8 to 10 grand in damage to mostly the interior and some exterior... I wrote this to say your car is never safe... NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!! I hate a fuckin thief....

damn..that sucks.. i bet it was someone from your community... some rich kid with no respect... he probably asked daddy for a system and when he said no.. they went and took yours... fucked up!

i4_garage
07-22-2006, 05:24 PM
like i said..i got all the stuff to bring ur baby back to life....hihi...LMK :)

Mchnhead2k5
07-22-2006, 06:23 PM
that does suck man. wish i could help ya out. seems like what punks did to Marcus Camby's ride in the episode on Unique Whips on SPEED channel. broke everything just to get to the system.

GsrTurbo320
07-22-2006, 06:31 PM
:ttiwwp:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/coliekicksass/teaseteethani.gif

00CIVICSI
07-22-2006, 09:48 PM
DANG TOMMY!!! someone had to be watching it. I wonder if there the same one that stole that crunk white boys cutlass at aci?!?!?!? weird......

InterludeX
09-25-2006, 01:49 PM
dont sc300's have the 2jz

dereksi
09-25-2006, 02:10 PM
dont sc300's have the 2jz
Way to add to the thread...and yes they do.

koukis14
09-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Back in the day If you stole they would cut off your hand, if you talked shit about the king they would cut out your tounge, if you raped they would cut off your dick, and if you murdered someone they would chop off your fucking head. All of this was done in the town square for all to see. Why the fuck did they stop doing this?

I think if you fuck with a persons car you should have done to you what you did to the car. Or for every 100 dollars in damage to the persons property is one minute alone with a tazer, a blowtorch and a pair of brass knuckles. I hope that if I catch someone fucking with my car there is someone there to pull me off so I dont get into trouble for beating that motherfucker to death.