PDA

View Full Version : where....

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 07:55 PM
did my thread go?? has it been moved to the admins forum???? wtf???

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
I know..It was probably one of the "new Mods" or brett/QD<-- old folks :lmfao:

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 07:58 PM
why??? i didn't do anything wrong...if anything my sister should be banned...but shes not amember so..wtf?!

HyPer50
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
i think they did it to save you from gettin' your virgin (assuming) ass tore up in prison lmao. dunno tho.

Marta Mike
07-12-2006, 08:00 PM
i think they did it to save you from gettin' your virgin (assuming) ass tore up in prison lmao. dunno tho.
either that or they turning it into the cops :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Probably..cause he posted some shit to the point he can get busted w/out a fucking warrant needed..lol

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
wtf? freedom of speech...they can't arrest me or anything like that...the only think i think they could arrest me fore would be obstruction of justice, and reallly they would have ot prove that i knew where my sister was at the time of the search....which i didn't...honest

Hulud
07-12-2006, 08:03 PM
you were admitting to helpin your sister resist arrest

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:05 PM
neg. I don't have to comply with their every will. Only have to let them search. He tried to keep my door from closing BEFORE showing me the warrant....and rly...i was trying to protect him from my 32lb. labrador.........>.>

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:10 PM
it got locked due to stupidity of your own self.

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:19 PM
it got locked due to stupidity of your own self.

Now show them boobies! :boobies:

For a good job done :goodjob:

And saving his ass from gettin locked up! :lmfao:

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:23 PM
i dont care if his ass gets locked up or not.

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
i dont care if his ass gets locked up or not.

:slap: ...chill out girl.

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
i am chill :D got my glass of wine i am allowed and a MAN is in the house! :eek: OH NO! lol

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:28 PM
i am chill :D got my glass of wine i am allowed and a MAN is in the house! :eek: OH NO! lol

:D..aheem,..By the way, did you fix me dinner too? :thinking: ;)

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:32 PM
:D..aheem,..By the way, did you fix me dinner too? :thinking: ;)

:yes: yes little one i did

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:40 PM
wat dah....ok can i get a mod to pm me tellin me what i did so i can stop spreading my newbish stupidity about...sry won't happen again..lock/delete this thread if u'd like.

Marta Mike
07-12-2006, 08:42 PM
wat dah....ok can i get a mod to pm me tellin me what i did so i can stop spreading my newbish stupidity about...sry won't happen again..lock/delete this thread if u'd like.
damn u went from "FUK DA POLIZE" to that........damn....ETHUGGIN'

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:42 PM

you are talking to one right now, i clearly stated why. :lmfao: you are worse off than I am! :no:

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
stupidity of my own self....

can i get a little detail on that??? i've seen alot of people being stupid on here....why do i get singled out?!!?!?!?

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:47 PM
stupidity of my own self....

can i get a little detail on that??? i've seen alot of people being stupid on here....why do i get singled out?!!?!?!?

because people care to pick on you tonight... get used to it :rolleyes:

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:49 PM
no but rly....can u seriously explain to me why...and don't gimme some smart ass remark or answer like.."cuz ur stupid" or because "ur thread title has an odd number of letters in it"

Later, Q.

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 08:53 PM
no but rly....can u seriously explain to me why...and don't gimme some smart ass remark or answer like.."cuz ur stupid" or because "ur thread title has an odd number of letters in it"

Later, Q.

i gave you my reasoning on why IF i was the one who locked it :goodjob: I didnt and dont know exactly why besides what the OWNER of IA stated either... but i would of considering you didnt post your 'life' on IA, you posted a thread full of stupid moves on avoiding police to save blood when they have obvious reasons of being there looking for her doing their job... and dont give me this :blah: its your sister crap... been there sent her away and she learned maybe after a few times but she has...

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:55 PM
wow dats fucked up......i'm sry but i can't let blood just get locked away. Sure as hell wasn't bout to snitch her out even if i DID kno where she was. Wow.....thats amazing...yes i did stupid moves....such as umm....i dunno....nothing??stomping on his foot cuz he was stopping me from closing my door. He had no business trying to get in without fuckins howin me the warrant. The other shit i've already taken care of

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:06 PM
you posted pics of Cobb County cops, bragged about you having drugs an hiding it frm them, your boy has drugs an sells them, you helped aiding an abetting a criminal with a warrant for their arrest, was stupid enough to post the officers name.

basically, your a worthless piece of shit. I dont think its cool that you HID your sister if shes wanted, and i think your a DUMBASS for having drugs and bragging that your boys Trap house has drugs, wtf is this a T.I. Video. get a life.

oh yeah this is a DICTATORSHIP, NOT A DEMOCRACY so dont give me that freedom of speech bullshit

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
wow dats fucked up......i'm sry but i can't let blood just get locked away. Sure as hell wasn't bout to snitch her out even if i DID kno where she was. Wow.....thats amazing...yes i did stupid moves....such as umm....i dunno....nothing??stomping on his foot cuz he was stopping me from closing my door. He had no business trying to get in without fuckins howin me the warrant. The other shit i've already taken care of

direct attitude elsewhere man... not kidding i didnt lock and move it... know who did but i dont care. just tellin you how i see it. and you know what... blood or not people have to learn responsibilities and take the consequenses if they did something... trust me it took forever to do that to my sister BUT she learned instead of hiding and continuing stupid crap... yeah they hate you while its happening but at the end when they come in tears saying they realize they did wrong and learned... its FAR fuckin worth it and they move up and better :yes:

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 09:08 PM
you posted pics of Cobb County cops, bragged about you having drugs an hiding it frm them, your boy has drugs an sells them, you helped aiding an abetting a criminal with a warrant for their arrest, was stupid enough to post the officers name.

basically, your a worthless piece of shit. I dont think its cool that you HID your sister if shes wanted, and i think your a DUMBASS for having drugs and bragging that your boys Trap house has drugs, wtf is this a T.I. Video. get a life.

oh yeah this is a DICTATORSHIP, NOT A DEMOCRACY so dont give me that freedom of speech bullshit

:kiss:

Hulud
07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
did he really get banned for one week?

thats awesome:lmfao:

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
yes

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 10:12 PM
did he really get banned for one week?

thats awesome:lmfao: