PDA

View Full Version : Mr. d-ninja

ATLPD
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
your IP address has been logged, and i will be turning this case over to cobb county

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh shit, not again.

Hulud
hooray for fake s/n

DJ XtRaKŠ
hooray for fake s/n

the fuck have you been?

oh and yeah horray for the fakers

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Paul, Julio, Ban this stupid Fake.

and who the hell Locked D-Ninjas thread btw? ..

Hulud
07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
the fuck have you been?

huh?

Marta Mike
07-12-2006, 07:52 PM
maybe its yousef-lol

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 07:52 PM
ATLPD
Banned

Lol & Gone in 2.3 seconds.:lmfao:

/thread

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
huh?

ahvent seen you post in a few days

P. A.
07-12-2006, 07:54 PM
man.....it was geting interesting

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 07:55 PM
what dah?!?!!??!!?.....the minute i decide to jump the bandwagon and post my life on IA i get my thread moved...dats not fair..

Marta Mike
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
what dah?!?!!??!!?.....the minute i decide to jump the bandwagon and post my life on IA i get my thread moved...dats not fair..

here ya go.......

so yea.....i'm watching discoverychannel about the top10 mpost horrible animals or something liek that and i see officers walking around my house.. CObb County Sheriffs. WOW WTF?!?!?!?!

So I walk outside after telling my sister to call my mum and tell'em wats up. I walk outside and i'm confronting them. They have a fuckin warrant for my sisters arrest. So ofcourse this is blood and i ain't bout to give her up so I talk them to coming to my front porch. Shit man was i worried, then i try closing the door on my dog and he puts his foot in the way. (fuck he's tryin to get in) so i turn around (back towards him) and act like i'm trying to pusht he dog in and i'm pushing my ass towards his stomach and then i step back as though off balance and 'accidentally' jam my heel into his foot and fall into him pushing him into his partner and closing my door all the while. So the doors closed (not that it helps we have one of those shattered looking designed glass doors) and i'm talkin to him. Deputy Parkinson, and his partner, Officer Ellsworth, and he busts out with a fuckin warrant. (my mind feels like its imploding. i have about 40g of *Censored* under my bed under my ape suit) So i look completely cool on the outside, and by now he's pissed and believes i'm hiding something (bad). So i ask to see the warrant and he shows me and won't lemme touch it so i act as though i need my glasses, so i go inside and grab my mom's reading glasses and pretend to peer through them the whole while thinking of how i'ma hide dis shit. So a couple minutes later they are inside looking around. Well actually only 1 looking around and 1 trying to do the plant and root. (get me to stay and talk to him while the other searches and what not) i'm not cop dumb so i follow the other one around basicly ignoring or giving smart-ass or dumb-ass remarks. I'ma make dis hard as possible for dem cuz dis is blood. So They get to my room and I'm like "my dogs in there".

So he begins looking around and gets to lookin under my bed. By now i've got them thinking that my sister's actually here (well the one they're lookin for cuz my other one was here) so they're looking for a person (good). He points his flashlight around and nudges the ape suit and then walks off and I let out a BIG ASS SIGH OF RELIEF mentally....rofl. The guys continue looking around and end up finding nothing and hten they leave. This whole while my dumbass niece is here talking (she's like 3, and grew up in the burbs) so she's spillin beans on everything, though nothing important. Until finally i force her into her room and make her watch TV.

I mean damn...what a little snitch. SO the One of the officers (ellsworth) starts asking me questions about what my niece had told him (this was the one trying to get me to stay with him) and i'm bullshittin his answers basicly givin him the run around about how she's only 3-4 yrs old.

Man these guys are giving me hell until they finally leave. So before they leave I ask for their badge numbers and a number I could reach them at...well actually i asked for a card but they both claimed nott o have one. SO i just took their badge numbers and names.

Fuckin crazy shit man....what would you guys have done differently??? Oh and heres some pics for u pic whores of whne they were leaving (which they actually sat infront of my house for a few minutes before completely leaving) and when they were sitting....

well the pics are uploading so i'll post'em when they're finished....good shit...man i gotta sell dat 'stuff' and stop selling completely..ROFL....

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM

whats that suppose to mean?

TeeJay
07-12-2006, 07:57 PM
stoopid man

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 07:57 PM
>.>....means i'm likin my sesame chicken with white rice combo that comes with a free eggroll which i got dah hook up on for $2.

Edit: AND WTF?!?!? did u copy/paste my thread???

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 07:58 PM
:english: . .

Hulud
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
ahvent seen you post in a few days
o i was in cali for 10 days

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
wtf... i speaka no INGLISH!

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-12-2006, 08:00 PM
o i was in cali for 10 days

cali love mang

Hulud
07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
cali love mang
:werd:

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
wtf... i speaka no INGLISH!

so, what did your sister "do" ..I missed half of the thread, when I clicked on page 2 it reads "THREAD DELETED"

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:03 PM
AHHAHAAHA thats funny....i'm imagining u clicking "page 2" and then

"THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED/MOVED!"

and thent he look on ur face..
'wtf?'

rofl...but yea...someshit..dun wanna risk getting arrested without a warrant...O_o....financial bullshit.....nothing as bad as what i could have been caught with.COULD....and no longer can...cuz....i'ma go deal witht he shit now...not even gonna bother makin some $$$.....fuck dat....this thread shit is weird....can't take no chances....

Marta Mike
07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
so, what did your sister "do" ..I missed half of the thread, when I clicked on page 2 it reads "THREAD DELETED"
sounds like she was writing bad checks-lol

babygurl
07-12-2006, 08:12 PM
oh please fake cop FTL!

Julio
07-12-2006, 08:17 PM
your thread has been moved into the admin section for review.

If you do not PAYPAL us 11venteen million we will turn it over to Cobb County

:idb: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:20 PM
your thread has been moved into the admin section for review.

If you do not PAYPAL us 11venteen million we will turn it over to Cobb County

HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Toss me a couple Mill, Julio.

P. A.
07-12-2006, 08:23 PM
i was looking at that thread, can i get a cut?

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 08:41 PM
O_O......yes...i drive a civic and have...eleventymillion dollars....>.>....can u guys pm me and lemme know hats goin on??? sry bout this....maybe i shoulda waited until the whole ordeal was completed