PDA

View Full Version : damn....help me

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 06:10 PM
yea so heres the dire situation....i'm sitting here...on IA... rite.....refreshing...typing...clicking and so on and so forth...when this thing hits me....OMG! I'm hungry....so....i checkt he fridge....shit in there...ditto for the pantry, and both freezers....nothing but water and popsicles.....and cereal..which i have to save cuz mum ain't buyin groceries until the end of the month...so....where should i go eat??? i'm fuckin hungry and that hunger will soon turn to starvation...SOMEONEHELP ME!!!! and i don't have any cash...just my good'ole trusty credit card....so...i dun eat alot of fast food.. (mcD's, wendy's, etc.) but i make exceptions for Krystals (cuz its the closest thing to White castle down here) but thats a bit of a drive....where to go for FOOD ?!??!??!?!

Slowboy
07-12-2006, 06:16 PM
white kastle, i seen that movie, lol. But no we dont have that, and they closed, the closest one to me, wtf. and its right next to the clubs, dont make sense.lo nice sig.

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 06:18 PM
wtf? the real white castle is open 24/7....aww this why i sorta miss NY.....maybe i should go get some chinese...

Wurm
07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
you can goto some of IA girl house and get cheese on a taco

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 06:21 PM
all'of'em live in the middle of east-bumble fuck so scratch dat....hmm....bamboo garden???(chinese food)