PDA

View Full Version : Misc looking for a new place to live

RBpoweredSileighty
07-12-2006, 12:30 PM

TeeJay
07-12-2006, 05:46 PM
try dominion gwinnett square..
http://www.dominioncrownpoint.com/community201.htm
i live in dominion crown point in charlotte, the same corporation, and i love it. 850 sq ft for 575 a month, and theyre pretty nice too

RBpoweredSileighty
07-12-2006, 06:01 PM
thx bro. i looked at their website, price is not that bad for a 1 bedroom 700sq ft your rent is a lil cheaper than what its shown on their page tho ur lucky!

TeeJay
07-12-2006, 07:01 PM
hell yeah u just gotta find it at the right time, like a month after we moved into our place, the rent for our same type of unit went up to like 725

RBpoweredSileighty
07-12-2006, 07:05 PM
WOW well maybe if i go there the price will be dif. it always seems that there is a fluctuation in prices in person-website-phone

RBpoweredSileighty
07-13-2006, 07:02 PM
anyone else?

itsjustdee
07-14-2006, 01:21 PM
try dominion gwinnett square..
http://www.dominioncrownpoint.com/community201.htm
i live in dominion crown point in charlotte, the same corporation, and i love it. 850 sq ft for 575 a month, and theyre pretty nice too

DO NO MOVE TO GWINNETT SQUARE!! I lived there for 1 1/2 years and it's absoultely horrible especially if you're driving an import car and it's hooked up! My neighbors STOCK civic was stolen and stripped twice!!! My other neighbor's chevy was stolen by a TOW TRUCK!!! Although, maintenance wasn't an issue so I guess they were good for something. There are also 4 registered sex offenders that live in the complex. There was a murder that also took place the day I was moving!! I repeat DO NOT MOVE TO GWINNETT SQUARE!

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 01:23 PM
ouch.... um well do u have any suggestions on where a better place would be?

itsjustdee
07-14-2006, 01:25 PM
come the first of october i will need to have my own place and its coming up fast. ive lived at wesly paces apartments in norcross off jimmy carter blvd. and will never live around there again. ive also lived off medlock bridge rd near the 141 in norcross and that was an alright area. im just looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in a pretty decent area of the G-unit with a garage. so i was wondering what are some good apartments that you've lived at or know of friends at nice places. any suggestions??

thanx for any help...

I work for Wesley and if you liked living at a Wesley community. Try Wesley Herrington which is on Old Norcross and Herrington Rd. There 1bdrm 1bath is going for $698 for 920sq ft apartment. They are a brand new complex so check them out. I work at Wesley Plantation and our 1bdrm 1 den and 1 bath run for $690-$780 at 1000sq ft so come check it out if you want.

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 01:35 PM
well the apartments were nice (mine was 4th floor) vaulted fireplace open bar 2 bed 2 bath huge laundry room and a nice sized deck for $850 a month.... but the management sucked ass. the type of people who lived their had no respect for one another shooting off guns at 4am at the mail box island burning out in the parking lots... and on top of this there was supposed to be (24hr security) besides that the landscaping people pressure washed the parking lot and side walks (management did not give notice AT ALL!) dirt from the parking lots and side walks ended up all over my 15 year old (Very clean paint) and management did not care one bit. they said we'll have them pressue wash your car. i said hell no, are you serious? it will stip the paint. but she thought it was cool for it to be done on her $50k caddy... go figure. but anyway i dunno how u guys run things over there but ill never recomend people to live at the location off jimmy carter.

2.0civic
07-14-2006, 01:38 PM
holland park off of riverside and mckendree. we are paying 595 right now and its gated and has pools and car washes

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 01:39 PM
thx for that info b18 prec. that

itsjustdee
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't recommend anyone to live off Jimmy Carter! Wesley Herrington is a good place to be though. Management is good there becuz the manager and assistant manager there now used to be mine at Wesley Plantation. They transferred over there and they do an awesome job. It's a brand new community and the resident's are great. I stay there myself and I never have an issue (not becuz I'm an employee). The only thing I hate is getting through the gates! We always have unauthorized people trying to get in and they tailgate us to get through. It's ridiculous! Now where I work which is Wesley Plantation. The apartments are great here. Great floorplans and great prices. The people are good here too. No one bothers you! It's also very quiet!! I'll keep in touch and let you know the prices for October since they do change every month (if you're interested).

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, what area you looking to stay in?

2.0civic
07-14-2006, 01:43 PM
thx for that info b18 prec. that

no prob. other than my old house in flowery branch, this is the most peaceful. nobody messes with your shit here

itsjustdee
07-14-2006, 01:46 PM
holland park off of riverside and mckendree. we are paying 595 right now and its gated and has pools and car washes

yeah there nice too! so is madison -- off lawrenceville suwanee rd and some other rd....

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 01:49 PM
oh yea i also had that problem with people tailing me through... i stopped my car passed the cross arm and people tried to follow and by the time the arm came down it landed on their car. i said i dont pay $$$ amount for your ass to tail me. get your own code.

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 01:51 PM
no prob. other than my old house in flowery branch, this is the most peaceful. nobody messes with your shit here

good to know... i really just want peace of mind when i come home... not to deal with what i had to deal with at w/p off jimmy carter.

itsjustdee
07-14-2006, 04:19 PM
i'm off peachtree industrial. check out the website. www.wesleyplantation.com. we got some good floorplans and prices.

RBpoweredSileighty
07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
ok, ill chek them out as well. prec. it.

RBpoweredSileighty
07-23-2006, 04:40 PM

RBpoweredSileighty
07-25-2006, 05:23 PM
ttt

TeeJay
07-25-2006, 06:00 PM
all i can say is just start poundin tha pavement man, u never really know whats right until u actually look at it