PDA

View Full Version : Why boredom is gonna cost me money once again!

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 10:19 AM
So I found an old super soaker, and a buddy and I decide to go 'put in some work' like we say in Cali.

Hop in the coupe, and head downtown to 5 points. Along the way, spraying random people walking down sidewalks and stuff.

Pull up to a corner, and there's a bus stop with a few people waiting. One guy is close to the sidewalk, and he's sitting on the rim of a trash bin. So I say to him "hey homie...do you know what time it is?" all the while, I'm pumping the SS. He's giving me the "boy I'll snatch you outta that car and fuck you up DONT F WITH ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE" look.

He looks at his wrist, replies "7:30". I say thanks, we spray him full blasts to the face. On my life this dude falls back into the trash bin.

I drive off, a block later the cops are lighting me up.

I pull the the sidewalk, gun in my lap, cop comes up and asks for the usual. Then he asks me step out, I do.

Cop: You got a fucking problem, dont you?

Me: I'm sorry?

Cop: How old are you?

Me: 22

Cop: 22 sir!

Me: ....wha?

Cop: Do you realize that I could lock you up for what you just did, that man is in the trash.

Me: It was just water.

Cop: Say again?

Me: Water, it's just water.

Cop: Thats not the purnt.

Me: The what?

Cop: Boy are you mocking me?

My Friend: Sir he's not from Georgia, I don't think he understands you.

Me to Friend: What did he say??

Cop: ::calling for another car to come::

So anyway, after sitting on Peachtree (on the sidewalk, not in my car) for like 20 minutes talking to 6 cops, I drive off with a citation. Criminal Misconduct? WTF?? Anyone know how much the fine is?

NOW WAIT A MINUTE, BEFORE YOU ALL CHEW ME OUT, I'D LIKE TO SAY IN MY DEFENSE THAT uhh...hmmm. Nevermind

4dmin
07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that shit is funny as fuck :lmao:

*atleast it wasn't a paintball gun ;)

2.0civic
07-12-2006, 10:22 AM
lirl, wow.,...all i am going to say...funny,but dumb

aaronfelipe
07-12-2006, 10:23 AM
bwahahaahahahaha....that sucks

Spyder
07-12-2006, 10:24 AM
First of all , LOL @ you, Second once Ruiner finds this thread he will be able to tell you all about what ou did and how badly you are going to get ass jammed..

btw +10 for a funny ass story.

TRINI4LIFE
07-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Thats funny but they are going to have your ass for that.

Spyder
07-12-2006, 10:29 AM
What is the code on the citation for "Criminal Misconduct" ?

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 10:30 AM
yeah no doubt it was dumb, I left out the fact that one of the cops took our guns. WHAT IS THAT?? I didnt really protest because I could see that they thought I was trying to be a smartass, and I wasn't. I guess I'm still kinda adjusting to the police here. Cops are our friends:police:

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 10:32 AM
What is the code on the citation for "Criminal Misconduct" ?

I dont have it with me, I left it at home. I'll post it later tonight. My court date is the 25th.

4dmin
07-12-2006, 10:34 AM
+25 b/c i still can't stop laughing

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah no doubt it was dumb, I left out the fact that one of the cops took our guns. WHAT IS THAT?? I didnt really protest because I could see that they thought I was trying to be a smartass, and I wasn't. I guess I'm still kinda adjusting to the police here. Cops are our friends:police:

You got off lucky, actually. It could have been a lot worse. Some friends of mine did that very thing to a wife many years ago. A few minutes later, they were being held at gunponit by the wife's husband until the police came.

That's not something that you fuck around with.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 10:41 AM
You got off lucky, actually. It could have been a lot worse. Some friends of mine did that very thing to a wife many years ago. A few minutes later, they were being held at gunponit by the wife's husband until the police came.

True. We didn't spray any women though, my buddy wanted to lol, but I was against that. Well we did spray these two girls in a Tahoe, with the windows up. But that's because they wouldnt talk to us lol.

Hey Paul, when's the next Euro meet?

B16a2 Civic
07-12-2006, 10:45 AM
LIRL, in tha trashcan

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 10:56 AM

Any idea on the fine? maybe...no fine??

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 10:59 AM
You're a fucking douchebag.

You should have gone to jail.

4dmin
07-12-2006, 11:00 AM
True. We didn't spray any women though, my buddy wanted to lol, but I was against that. Well we did spray these two girls in a Tahoe, with the windows up. But that's because they wouldnt talk to us lol.

Hey Paul, when's the next Euro meet?

don't know but we will have quite a few at tunerfest

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
don't know but we will have quite a few at tunerfest

hey does Sprayglo do good work? I priced paint for my car a few months ago, and the guy looked at my car and said $7,000. So I was down about it. Then Monday, I drove by a place on HowellMill and decided to stop and ask. they had this black, old school bmw 2002 sitting out front. Anyway, the guy said he was painting that one for $9,000. and he says "well we have some other packages, one for like 15....one for 17". I said 15? Really? he says "no, $15,000".

Im a student, how the hell am I supposed to come up with 15 thousand dollars to paint my car lol. Hells no

soul
07-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Funny

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 11:27 AM
ruiner where did u go?

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 11:29 AM
rofl...thatshilarious man....great job..

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Any idea on the fine? maybe...no fine??

It varies based on the county if I remember correctly.

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM
ruiner where did u go?

Look on your citation and give me the GA code reference.

v3rd1g0
07-12-2006, 12:42 PM
i'm laughing b/c been there done that never got caught. also you should have used an air cannon....

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 12:52 PM
i'm laughing b/c been there done that never got caught. also you should have used an air cannon....

That's a dangerous way to live. It won't be long before people start using Air Soft guns... I carry my Glock with me and I promise if someone points an Air Soft gun at me (as they look very real), I will probably fire REAL bullets at them with no regret. Shooting people like that is a quick way to get messed up and/or die.

civic95
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
That's a dangerous way to live.

^Exactly! I don't think you know how many people are carrying the real thing. Piss off the wrong person, and you'll be getting plenty of water thru an IV or worse.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Look on your citation and give me the GA code reference.
Okay, I'll PM it this evening.

Wonder what would have happened if I'd sprayed the cop. When I was younger, I shined a laser pin at a cop. he was piiiiiiiiissed. my god, I was so ignorant.

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Wonder what would have happened if I'd sprayed the cop. When I was younger, I shined a laser pin at a cop. he was piiiiiiiiissed. my god, I was so ignorant.

Judging from this thread, you are still ignorant.

collins
07-12-2006, 01:01 PM
So I found an old super soaker, and a buddy and I decide to go 'put in some work' like we say in Cali.

Hop in the coupe, and head downtown to 5 points. Along the way, spraying random people walking down sidewalks and stuff.

Pull up to a corner, and there's a bus stop with a few people waiting. One guy is close to the sidewalk, and he's sitting on the rim of a trash bin. So I say to him "hey homie...do you know what time it is?" all the while, I'm pumping the SS. He's giving me the "boy I'll snatch you outta that car and fuck you up DONT F WITH ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE" look.

He looks at his wrist, replies "7:30". I say thanks, we spray him full blasts to the face. On my life this dude falls back into the trash bin.

I drive off, a block later the cops are lighting me up.

I pull the the sidewalk, gun in my lap, cop comes up and asks for the usual. Then he asks me step out, I do.

Cop: You got a fucking problem, dont you?

Me: I'm sorry?

Cop: How old are you?

Me: 22

Cop: 22 sir!

Me: ....wha?

Cop: Do you realize that I could lock you up for what you just did, that man is in the trash.

Me: It was just water.

Cop: Say again?

Me: Water, it's just water.

Cop: Thats not the purnt.

Me: The what?

Cop: Boy are you mocking me?

My Friend: Sir he's not from Georgia, I don't think he understands you.

Me to Friend: What did he say??

Cop: ::calling for another car to come::

So anyway, after sitting on Peachtree (on the sidewalk, not in my car) for like 20 minutes talking to 6 cops, I drive off with a citation. Criminal Misconduct? WTF?? Anyone know how much the fine is?

NOW WAIT A MINUTE, BEFORE YOU ALL CHEW ME OUT, I'D LIKE TO SAY IN MY DEFENSE THAT uhh...hmmm. Nevermind

LOL now THAT is rep worthy!

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 01:08 PM
You're a dickhead

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 01:09 PM
hey does Sprayglo do good work? I priced paint for my car a few months ago, and the guy looked at my car and said $7,000. So I was down about it. Then Monday, I drove by a place on HowellMill and decided to stop and ask. they had this black, old school bmw 2002 sitting out front. Anyway, the guy said he was painting that one for $9,000. and he says "well we have some other packages, one for like 15....one for 17". I said 15? Really? he says "no, $15,000".

Im a student, how the hell am I supposed to come up with 15 thousand dollars to paint my car lol. Hells no

Am I understanding this correctly? You're cool with a $7,000 paintjob and now you're asking about Sprayglo?

collins
07-12-2006, 01:11 PM
You're a dickhead who might you be referring to?

Ms Dollar
07-12-2006, 01:12 PM
reps for you because that shit was funny as hell

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 01:13 PM
who might you be referring to?

The original thread poster.

I don't see why everyone finds this funny...

If you were standing there and got sprayed with a water gun on your way to work I'm sure you'd be real happy.

Fuck that.

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Okay, I'll PM it this evening.

This guy.

collins
07-12-2006, 01:17 PM
This guy. juss checkin :goodjob:

v3rd1g0
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
That's a dangerous way to live. It won't be long before people start using Air Soft guns... I carry my Glock with me and I promise if someone points an Air Soft gun at me (as they look very real), I will probably fire REAL bullets at them with no regret. Shooting people like that is a quick way to get messed up and/or die.

no no not air soft! that's just wrong, lemme find a pic of an air cannon. wait here's the actual name. airzooka

http://www.popgadget.net/images/airzooka.jpg

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Judging from this thread, you are still ignorant.

I've been to jail a few times, sure. But I also hold a bachelors in comp sci. And I'm currently working on my masters in poli sci. EMORY LAW BAYBEEE lol

Nah but you know what, we all do stupid things. We all go through different phases, and if it's meant, we learn from them. And we become better because of it. Trust me, I've matured, though it may not seem like it. Growing up in Compton, I did things far worse than spraying some guys with water. Was it stupid? Hell yes. Would I do it again? Well, I've done it before...but probably not. Not because it's not funny, and damn right FUN, but because it was inconsiderate. It was an act of ignorance, but it doesnt mean that I'm an ignorant person.

rupertakerYou're a dickhead

Maybe, but...who are you? Get some reps 1st okay? LOL @ NooBs. And nah I'm not okay with spending 7k for paint. I dont even wanna spend 2k, thats why I was asking about SprayGlo. Maybe you should try reading slower, hmm?

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
The original thread poster.

I don't see why everyone finds this funny...

If you were standing there and got sprayed with a water gun on your way to work I'm sure you'd be real happy.

Fuck that.

Who's on their way to work at 7:30 at night? Forget that though, what if he was on his way home after a long day of work. Tired, stressed, hungry? One minute he's waiting on the bus, which is late as usual, next minute he's inside of a trashcan. That's gotta suck! At least I had compassion for the women and girls we saw. But damnit, a man can take a little water to the face. We're tough, and for all you know it may have lightened his day.

My point is that I wasn't here laughing about it, like it was some great accomplishment or anything, I simply posted to ask about the fine. Did it seem like I was glorifying it? Do I give a shit what you think?

Listen, all joking aside, if anyone of you had a loved one come home last night soaking wet, I'm sorry. If not, STFU

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 01:38 PM
You're honestly a fucking douchebag.

I could care less if you have a degree that doesn't mean you are a badass. You're 22 and spraying people with super soakers.

You're fucking worthless.

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 01:38 PM

rupertakerYou're a dickhead

Maybe, but...who are you? Get some reps 1st okay? LOL @ NooBs. And nah I'm not okay with spending 7k for paint. I dont even wanna spend 2k, thats why I was asking about SprayGlo. Maybe you should try reading slower, hmm?

"...and the guy looked at my car and said $7,000. So I was down about it."

I don't know about Compton talk but last I checked, being ''down'' about something is being ''cool'' with it.

LIRL at NOOB comment.

v3rd1g0
07-12-2006, 01:48 PM

I don't know about Compton talk but last I checked, being ''down'' about something is being ''cool'' with it.

LIRL at NOOB comment.

wrong, been all over the US and being down about something in that tense usually means saddened. now if it were something like "yeah my friend said we'd hit up starbucks later, i said i was down with that" then yes that would be i was OK with that. Damn all this slang now-a-days.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 01:48 PM

LIRL at NOOB comment.

.....you're an idiot. I said I was down ABOUT it, not down WITH it. Again, read a little slower, then post. You're forgiven.

HalfBaked You're honestly a fucking douchebag.

I could care less if you have a degree that doesn't mean you are a badass. You're 22 and spraying people with super soakers.

You're fucking worthless.

What part of what I said, gave you the impression that I thought I was a "badass"? Because I have a degree, I think I'm a badass? I dont even know what a badass means? Is that someone who's gone to college? What are you talking about?

Listen lol, people got wet last night. Today they're dry, get over it. sheesh

People got shot last night in Atlanta, people were killed, there's a war in Iraq, children are dying in Sudan, an ox just got hit by a Yugo in Nepal. Fly your ass over there and complain.

NEONRACER
07-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Well by your definition I am going to come over and beat your ass for being a moron and the blood will be dry by the morning. You go to Emory and you act like this, what a joke. This board gets more and more fucktards on it everyday. I hope you shoot me with a water gun one day, I'll take it wrap it around you head. I will be honest, it's not the point that you actually went and did this, but the fact that you come on IA and brag about. yes you are bragging about by posting this dum shit that nobody wants to read. I am sure nobody gives a shit, so please shut the fuck up and don't post again.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Well by your definition I am going to come over and beat your ass for being a moron and the blood will be dry by the morning. You go to Emory and you act like this, what a joke. This board gets more and more fucktards on it everyday. I hope you shoot me with a water gun one day, I'll take it wrap it around you head. I will be honest, it's not the point that you actually went and did this, but the fact that you come on IA and brag about. yes you are bragging about by posting this dum shit that nobody wants to read. I am sure nobody gives a shit, so please shut the fuck up and don't post again.

How the hell am I gonna shoot you with my water gun when I just said that the cops took them??

You know what though, you're right. A fucktard...is exactly what I am. I'm a disgrace to my school, and my species. I would say, dude if I DID shoot you with my water gun you wouldn't catch me because I got 276whp, but thats a moot point. I will shut the fuck up, I will. This is my last post ever, consider it a suicide post of sorts. I'm gonna lock my office door when I'm done, reach into my drawer, pull out my dollar store water pistol and shoot myself with it. I probably wont be found until the janitor comes in here to clean later tonight.:cry: Dont cry for me though, because I don't deserve the tears. Unless of course you could maybe, cry into a water gun, and somehow shoot me with the tears. I'm worthless.:no:

Repost Squintz
07-12-2006, 02:11 PM
LOL, old school=2002?

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 02:16 PM
dude if I DID shoot you with my water gun you wouldn't catch me because I got 276whp

I'd catch you.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:17 PM
LOL, old school=2002?

whats up man lol

Nah it wasnt an '02. It was an older model BMW, like 60s? A small coupe, man it's a beautiful style. The model number is 2002, ever seen one of those?

NEONRACER
07-12-2006, 02:20 PM
OMG do you really have 276 whp. Really really, holy shit I could never catch you. What a fucking stupid ass remark, who the hell are you trying impress with that.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I'd catch you.

No you wont, because while you're trying gain your senses after taking that blast of H2O to the face, I'm gonna be shooting out your tires.:fire:

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:24 PM
OMG who the hell are you trying impress with that.

uhh, you?:(

3ll3nwood
07-12-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL. OMG Hvy you are cracking me up man. Some of the best ownage I have seen anyone lay out there in a while. Not only is your story hilarious but your responses to the people that, apparently, hate you are even better. Haha. "..blast of H20 to the face."

I can't rep you anymore but I read through this thread and literally had to try hard not to let my co-workers here me cracking up.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:35 PM
LOL. OMG Hvy you are cracking me up man. Some of the best ownage I have seen anyone lay out there in a while. Not only is your story hilarious but your responses to the people that, apparently, hate you are even better. Haha. "..blast of H20 to the face."

I can't rep you anymore but I read through this thread and literally had to try hard not to let my co-workers here me cracking up.

Man apparently, people getting shot with water guns, is a touchy subject. Who woulda thunk it? NP I repped you instead.

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 02:39 PM
uhh, you?:(

What do you drive?

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:44 PM
What do you drive?

1997 Hyundai Sonata. Why do you ask?

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 02:45 PM
1997 Hyundai Sonata. Why do you ask?

Just wondering.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:46 PM
You tryna race me?

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 02:47 PM
You tryna race me?

Yes, call rupert out to race.

He drives a diesal truck.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Yes, call rupert out to race.

He drives a diesal truck.

Rupert lol. I just realized his name is rupert. damn LOL :o:okay straight face: Aye Rupert, you wanna race me vato?

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 02:56 PM
I'd catch you.

As would I... :)

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
As would I... :)

dude, you drive a Porsche. you dont even count lol. I wouldn't even run, I'd just sit there like this:no:

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Rupert lol. I just realized his name is rupert. damn LOL :o:okay straight face: Aye Rupert, you wanna race me vato?

Sure vato.

After you lose to the truck, you can race the evo and then the supra.

and maybe a few junk 240s too.

TheSnail
07-12-2006, 03:03 PM
My brother and his gf got drive by'd with paint ball guns at night when they went to texas. My bro got hit lol (thought he was shot for real lol). I wish someone would do that to me (have to get a carrying permit first), but when ever I drive to NC Im always instigating shit with bad drivers to see if they they will do anything, since I have a militia in the trunk. But as far a water guns I wouldnt care. Aslong as you dont piss in the water or some thing disrespectfull or I have to go to court or a interview. I would be glad to get sprayed with water this time of year. Just dont spray me in my eyes.

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 03:05 PM
dude, you drive a Porsche. you dont even count lol. I wouldn't even run, I'd just sit there like this:no:

But then you wouldn't be "5 cars ahead...no 6" like your location states. :thinking:

HvyArms
Sure vato.

After you lose to the truck, you can race the evo and then the supra.

and maybe a few junk 240s too.

So let me get this straight. You dont want me to shoot a man with a water gun, thats wrong and I should be hung for that, but you want me to race you? Dude, thats like so illegal. Racing is against the law okay, ask Ruiner.

Ruiner
So let me get this straight. You dont want me to shoot a man with a water gun, thats wrong and I should be hung for that, but you want me to race you? Dude, thats like so illegal. Racing is against the law okay, ask Ruiner.

We can take it to Commerce and/or Reynolds. :thinking: It's legal there.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
I have a militia in the trunk.

whats a militia?

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 03:07 PM
whats a militia?

Something like this:

http://i2.tinypic.com/1zqd2c0.jpg

rupertaker
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM

I just think you're a jerk, I never said you should be hung for it.

I just find it funny you can mention shooting someone with a watergun and growing up in Compton in the same sentence while keeping a straight face.

TheSnail
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Something like this:

http://i2.tinypic.com/1zqd2c0.jpg

^^^ his answer

{X}Echo419
07-12-2006, 03:12 PM

you HAVE TO tell me next time you go do something like that!!!

they will never catch me :ninja:

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 03:14 PM
^^^ his answer

I don't play around. I love my REAL guns... I always laugh at the AirSoft shit. :lmfao:

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 03:15 PM

Once again, you are playing with fire when you do that. How old are you so that you think that this is a "cool" thing to do??

TheSnail
07-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't play around. I love my REAL guns... I always laugh at the AirSoft shit. :lmfao:

That airsoft shit pisses me off some times. I go on gunbroker to find something, and that shit always pops up.

Any ways, Im not sure which one I would want for my next one. What would you pick? Here is my choices in order as of now.

1. Supercomp 50bmg ($3000-3500)

http://nas4.atlanta.gbhinc.com/GB/052044000/52044850/pix1970902937.jpg

2. HK91 ($2500ish)

http://nas4.atlanta.gbhinc.com/GB/052113000/52113770/pix2061527625.jpg

3. PS90 + accessories ($2800-3000)

http://www.magazineparts.com/auction/ps90/3.jpg

4. KG-9 ($800-1000) if I can find one

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/interdynamic_kg-9_2.jpg

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 03:36 PM
That airsoft shit pisses me off some times. I go on gunbroker to find something, and that shit always pops up.

Any ways, Im not sure which one I would want for my next one. What would you pick? Here is my choices in order as of now.

1. Supercomp 50bmg ($3000-3500)

2. HK91 ($2500ish)

3. PS90 + accessories ($2800-3000)

4. KG-9 ($800-1000) if I can find one

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/interdynamic_kg-9_2.jpg

.50 cal hands down. Have you looked at Cobb Manuf?

http://www.cobb50.com/ba50.htm

Made in Dallas, GA. Great weapons.

http://www.cobb50.com/BA50Ts.JPG

TheSnail
07-12-2006, 03:44 PM
.50 cal hands down. Have you looked at Cobb Manuf?

http://www.cobb50.com/ba50.htm

Made in Dallas, GA. Great weapons.

http://www.cobb50.com/BA50Ts.JPG

I saw that one, though I have not reserched it like the Supercomp. I'll go take a look right now. But yeah I put the 50cal in first place. I wanted a very powerful and accurate rifle, so I started with the 308's then eventually came across and hooked to the 50bmg's.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 03:49 PM
I just find it funny you can mention shooting someone with a watergun and growing up in Compton in the same sentence while keeping a straight face.

Whats funny about it? That I'm from California, or that we have water guns in Compton? Enlighten me.

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 03:49 PM

That isn't his real name you dumbass.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 03:52 PM
That isn't his real name you dumbass.

wa.waa...wait hold on. His name isn't actually Rupert? So, that means yours isnt actually Half? The man in the avatar burning himself up into ashes isnt you? I would never have known!!

Go ahead and shut up!

chnco
07-12-2006, 03:57 PM
My name is really chnco and S13's are really from the future.

HvyArms
07-12-2006, 04:00 PM
My name is really chnco and S13's are really from the future.

Whats up Chnco. My name's Philip Fry, how do you pronounce Chnco?

ahmonrah
07-12-2006, 04:41 PM
funny, albeit a stupidly immature thing to do. i have to give props. that's one of the funny real life antics that i have to laugh at.

Dragonfly5338
07-12-2006, 04:49 PM

Shut the fuck up! You sprayed me with a fire extinguisher. AND you sprayed High school point blank in the face with one.

Brady
07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Shut the fuck up! You sprayed me with a fire extinguisher. AND you sprayed High school point blank in the face with one.
hhahahahahahahahahahaha!

ShooterMcGavin
07-12-2006, 05:14 PM
funny, even if only cuz it didn't happen to me or someone i knew.

The Ninja
07-12-2006, 05:54 PM
AHAHHAAAHAHAHAOMFG FIRE EXTINGUISHER...hahahaha...awesome.....i always wanted to spray someone with one of those...everytime i walk past one in school i think of takin it and spraying a teacher....or a student that acts hard...i mean...how do u respond to that.....think u a g and shit and get sprayed in the face by a 150lb peer...ROFL!

HalfBaked
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM

Yes, but I knew you!

And don't forget I sprayed your dog too.

brads94accord
07-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Yes, but I knew you!

And don't forget I sprayed your dog too.

lol all this matt...i guess you dont remember OH SHIOT!

wrecked integra vs. yellow WRX...what events led to the chase?

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 07:21 PM
HELL YA! 2 bored kids just havin fun n cops showed up! BAHAHA nice story.

Ruiner
07-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I still do not find the humor in this. He is an adult...

{X}Echo419
07-13-2006, 06:58 AM
Once again, you are playing with fire when you do that. How old are you so that you think that this is a "cool" thing to do??

I never said it was "cool". I thought it was funny. you need to chill and quit taking things so dman seriously....IT'S THE INTERNET!
btw: it wouldn't be playing with fire. he used a Water Gun. :screwy:

Flip
07-13-2006, 07:05 AM
OH shit. haha I laughed for quite some time on that... I don't really condone spraying random people on the side of the road, if you squirted me i'd probly shoot you but I still think it's freaking funny LOL

bdydrpdmazda
07-13-2006, 07:22 AM
this heavy arms guy just owned all +1, I will leave now trying not to ruin my good NOOB name.

**leaves while still laughing**

HiPSI
07-13-2006, 08:04 AM
this heavy arms guy just owned all +1, I will leave now trying not to ruin my good NOOB name.

**leaves while still laughing**

how exactly did he "own all"? by showing everyone he's an immature little prick with a squirt gun?

bdydrpdmazda
07-13-2006, 08:42 AM
how exactly did he "own all"? by showing everyone he's an immature little prick with a squirt gun?

No the shit he did was stupid but hes got some good rebuttles to being flamed. He took it like a real champ.

CapnCRUNK
07-13-2006, 08:53 AM
hahaha classic

Halfwit
07-13-2006, 08:58 AM
so did we figure out what "the purnt" is? lol

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:00 AM
OH shit. haha I laughed for quite some time on that... I don't really condone spraying random people on the side of the road, if you squirted me i'd probly shoot you but I still think it's freaking funny LOL

Dude, I'm mad that you think it's funny happening to someone else, but you'd shoot me if it were you LOL. Damn :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

speedminded
07-13-2006, 09:07 AM
ok, this is all too humorous. Jackass antics are funny, regardless of age and whether it's immature or not. Now if it happened on camera tell me you wouldn't laugh at it.

Now if the guy in the can pulled out a pea shooter and popped him in the head it wouldn't be so funny, but that's the chance you take and the price you pay when fucking with people.

whats a militia?
Something like this: http://i2.tinypic.com/1zqd2c0.jpgRuiner, i'm dissapointed in you. You know a militia isn't a box of guns and I seriously doubt TheSnail has an army in his trunk. A militia is a group of civilians banded together to form an army or could be a covert group of a military force, it has nothing to do with the weapons they use. It could be a militia armed with super soakers :tongue:

Now if he his trunk was an armory or he had an arsenal it would be a differant story. :2cents:

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:18 AM
so did we figure out what "the purnt" is? lol

Nah, he kept saying it though. "You dont think it's wrong to purnt this thang at innocent people" and "what if I were to purnt my gun at you?" I didn't want to laugh, but I kept thinking how the hell are you out here enforcing the law and you can't even speak english correctly. It's a one syllable word.

It took me all of 2 minutes to admit that it was wrong, and it was stupid. No I didnt feel too bad about shooting men with water, I still dont feel "bad" about it. But yeah it was stupid, like I've said before. But not because it wasn't funny as hell, but because yeah someone could've pulled out on us and started shooting.

Personally, I've been egged on Halloween, and I've been wet with a gun before. But not once did I get mad enough to shoot someone, THAT's whats really stupid. In the eyes of the court, if one man pulls out a colorful watergun and sprays someone with it, and the second man pulls out an actual firearm and shoots someone causing physical harm, who do you thinks gonna go to jail for attempted murder? I got a citation, because at the end of the day it's just water.

I'm not a complete idiot, not naive, I know that the world is full of nuts. I know that people take things more seriously than I do, hell I take certain things very serious. I know that people carry guns, I carry a H&K .45, and keep another CZ 45 in my car, but man I'm not about to shoot anyone unless I think my life's in danger. And that's BECAUSE I'm adult, BECAUSE I have a little sense. Give me a little credit.

If I were reading this post, I'd rep who posted it because it's funny. But not for the reason you may think. A lot of you who dont like it, have focused on the man getting knocked into the trashcan with the supersoaker, but actually I spent more time talking about what happened with the cops than I did talking about who we shot, and where, and what their reactions were. Trust me, the guy in the trash wasnt the funniest, it was just the last.

It was stupid, I'm dealing with the consequences, thanks for your opinions good and bad.

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:20 AM
ok, this is all too humorous. Jackass antics are funny, regardless of age and whether it's immature or not. Now if it happened on camera tell me you wouldn't laugh at it.

Now if the guy in the can pulled out a pea shooter and popped him in the head it wouldn't be so funny, but that's the chance you take and the price you pay when fucking with people.

Ruiner, i'm dissapointed in you. You know a militia isn't a box of guns and I seriously doubt TheSnail has an army in his trunk. A militia is a group of civilians banded together to form an army or could be a covert group of a military force, it has nothing to do with the weapons they use. It could be a militia armed with super soakers :tongue:

Now if he his trunk was an armory or he had an arsenal it would be a differant story. :2cents:

Thats what I know a militia to be, but when he said he had one in his trunk I was a little confused.

speedminded
07-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Nah, he kept saying it though. "You dont think it's wrong to purnt this thang at innocent people" and "what if I were to purnt my gun at you?" I didn't want to laugh, but I kept thinking how the hell are you out here enforcing the law and you can't even speak english correctly. It's a one syllable word.

It took me all of 2 minutes to admit that it was wrong, and it was stupid. No I didnt feel too bad about shooting men with water, I still dont feel "bad" about it. But yeah it was stupid, like I've said before. But not because it wasn't funny as hell, but because yeah someone could've pulled out on us and started shooting.

Personally, I've been egged on Halloween, and I've been wet with a gun before. But not once did I get mad enough to shoot someone, THAT's whats really stupid. In the eyes of the court, if one man pulls out a colorful watergun and sprays someone with it, and the second man pools out an actual firearm and shoots someone causing physical harm, who do you thinks gonna go to jail for attempted murder? I got a citation, because at the end of the day it's just water.

I'm not a complete idiot, not naive, I know that the world is full of nuts. I know that people take things more seriously than I do, hell I take certain things very serious. I know that people carry guns, I carry a H&K .45, and keep another CZ 45 in my car, but man I'm not about to shoot anyone unless I think my life's in danger. And that's BECAUSE I'm adult, BECAUSE I have a little sense. Give me a little credit.

If I were reading this post, I'd rep who posted it because it's funny. But not for the reason you may think. A lot of you who dont like, have focused on the man getting knocked into the trashcan with the supersoaker, but actually I spent more time talking about what happened with the cops than I did talking about who we shot, and were, and what their reactions were. Trust me, the guy in the trash wasnt the funniest, it was just the last.

It was stupid, I'm dealing with the consequences, thanks for your opinions good and bad.H&K USP45! :goodjob: I want a USP40 compact.

quickdodgeŽ
07-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Hmmm. Boredom was the wrong choice of word for in the title of this thread. Later, QD.

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:25 AM
H&K USP45! :goodjob: I want a USP40 compact.

I want the close combat 45 they have. Mine is huge.

speedminded
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I want the close combat 45 they have. Mine is huge.you gotta remember you're in the south...if it ain't big and shiney then it's not a real gun :tongue:

I was in a pawn shop down in clayton co. when a group came in looking for a chrome pea shooter...had to be chrome they said. I'm standing there holding a USP40 compact just traded in by an officer, looked to be dropped once from a small mark on the handle. One of the guys asked me how much it was, looked at the tag and said $550...his response was, "gd, i'd never pay more than a bill for a gun" He was holding a $90 chrome no-name .38. *sigh*

quickdodgeŽ
07-13-2006, 09:34 AM

I was thinking the same exact thing, Erin. Later, QD.

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:44 AM
I was thinking the same exact thing, Erin. Later, QD.

I'm not a prick, I'm a productive citizen. And I smile a lot too. And I feed the homeless, and donate clothing. And I was the SGA president. And I buried a kitten that got hit by a car last week. And I hug my mom and dad. So there!

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
you gotta remember you're in the south...if it ain't big and shiney then it's not a real gun :tongue:

I was in a pawn shop down in clayton co. when a group came in looking for a chrome pea shooter...had to be chrome they said. I'm standing there holding a USP40 compact just traded in by an officer, looked to be dropped once from a small mark on the handle. One of the guys asked me how much it was, looked at the tag and said $550...his response was, "gd, i'd never pay more than a bill for a gun" He was holding a $90 chrome no-name .38. *sigh*

lol @ a .38

I guess there are people who want guns to flash, just like people buy pricey cell phones and watches and shoes, a gun for some people is an accesory. Thats scary. I mean, when you really give it thought, there's nothing glorious about a gun. It's a tool, whose purpose is to take life. It's not multi-purpose, it could possibly just wound a person, but that's not what they're made for. Especially not 45s nah, 1 shot and it's over. People dont get it.

quickdodgeŽ
07-13-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm not a prick,

Everything you've posted since your Day 1 is very contradictive of this statement. Later, QD.

speedminded
07-13-2006, 09:57 AM
lol @ a .38

I guess there are people who want guns to flash, just like people buy pricey cell phones and watches and shoes, a gun for some people is an accesory. Thats scary. I mean, when you really give it thought, there's nothing glorious about a gun. It's a tool, whose purpose is to take life. It's not multi-purpose, it could possibly just wound a person, but that's not what they're made for. Especially not 45s nah, 1 shot and it's over. People dont get it.you gotta be able to make that shot with a 45 though. .38's can be just as effective but i'll never buy a gun that i'm not positive will fire when i want it to...the first time and everytime.

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Everything you've posted since your Day 1 is very contradictive of this statement. Later, QD.

You've read everything I've posted since Day 1? My God, you ARE a stalker!

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 10:02 AM
i'll never buy a gun that i'm not positive will fire when i want it to...the first time and everytime.

I agree. But I'd much rather live in place where I don't have a need or desire to carry a weapon. I thought that place was Atlanta but, hmm guess not. Sux!

quickdodgeŽ
07-13-2006, 10:03 AM
You've read everything I've posted since Day 1? My God, you ARE a stalker!

Not to mention, not at all humorous. Later, QD.

HvyArms
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Not to mention, not at all humorous. Later, QD.

Lets be pals, then you can show me how to :ahem: POST LIKE A MAN DAMNIT!

HvyArms
07-14-2006, 08:22 AM
QD where are you? I got something to show you.

ShooterMcGavin
07-14-2006, 08:55 AM
H&K USP45! :goodjob: I want a USP40 compact.

:werd: lookin for one still w/a stainless steel slide, hard to find now since they stopped making them :( btw, $550 for a police trade in? i hope u snatched that up :P

HvyArms
07-14-2006, 11:21 AM
:werd: lookin for one still w/a stainless steel slide, hard to find now since they stopped making them :( :P

Got pix?

Friggintitsman
07-14-2006, 11:37 AM
seriously that is funny, but its something you should be doing when you are like 16. if that cop really wanted to be a dick you could have gotten assualt charges put on you. next time you are bored try jacking off.

HvyArms
07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
next time you are bored try jacking off.

:???: um...rep me?

ShooterMcGavin
07-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Got pix?
http://www.thailandoutdoor.com/Gun/GunTest/9x9/9mm-12.jpg

HvyArms
07-14-2006, 01:59 PM
shweet.

ARFNSX
07-15-2006, 01:53 AM
Maybe the cop was pissed because this is the same water that is getting all of these IA girls pregnant?!?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-15-2006, 07:30 AM

:stupid:

what the hail was the point of that?

The Golden Child
07-15-2006, 01:29 PM
notes ??

HvyArms
07-17-2006, 01:52 PM
notes ??

que?

Scrilla
07-17-2006, 01:59 PM
:dunno:....:thinking: .....:???:

Ruiner
07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
que?

Did you ever post the code sections from your ticket?

HvyArms
07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
stop screwin around in my posts. let'em fade awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Ruiner
07-17-2006, 02:15 PM
stop screwin around in my posts. let'em fade awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Well, did you? Did you ever post the GA code section that you said you would?

speedminded
07-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Maybe the cop was pissed because this is the same water that is getting all of these IA girls pregnant?!?LOLOL +1

Scrilla
07-17-2006, 02:18 PM
:werd:

fawk_you
07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
LIRL, nice.

gbrookie71
07-17-2006, 02:34 PM

No shit im in as well that was funny as hell....
Needs to be two cars though so when you shut someone and there cussing you like hell the next guy can get them to ROFLMAO

HvyArms
07-17-2006, 02:39 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D
Needs to be two cars though so when you shut someone and there cussing you like hell the next guy can get them to ROFLMAO

:yes: thats just asking for T rubble. but funny ass idea nonetheless

Ruiner
07-17-2006, 03:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D

:yes: thats just asking for T rubble. but funny ass idea nonetheless

Okay, one more time:

Did you ever post the GA code section that you said you would so that I could look it up?

speedminded
07-17-2006, 03:09 PM
LIRL, nice.lol, your sig cracks me up everytime i see it...and i made it!

Ruiner
07-17-2006, 03:18 PM

Wait...

You are 30 years old and you think that this is a GOOD idea? Please tell me that you are joking...

HvyArms
07-17-2006, 03:24 PM
No I never posted the code, I was supposed to PM it to you. sorry Ruiner I forgot.

Ruiner
07-17-2006, 03:48 PM
No I never posted the code, I was supposed to PM it to you. sorry Ruiner I forgot.

Just post it in this thread if you want... It's just a code.

HvyArms
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
I dont have web access at home
:(

ShooterMcGavin
07-18-2006, 11:55 AM
and u can't bring ur ticket w/u to where u have web access? :thinking:

AtifSajid
07-18-2006, 01:15 PM
They should have arrested your ass..cause if you shot me with that SS, you would have got shot back, and it wouldnt have been water.

IndianStig
07-18-2006, 01:40 PM
do that at the next varsity meet and spray every one. lolol.

Ruiner
07-18-2006, 01:47 PM

Anyone does that to me and I'll gladly hold them at gunpoint until the cops arrive. My story will be that it stung my eyes, made it hard for me to see, knocked a contact out, and I had no idea what they put in the water gun. It could have been bleach, urine, etc. Either way, I'll make sure that someone who does that to me not only pisses their pants while I hold them at gunpoint with a REAL gun, but goes to jail as well.

ShooterMcGavin
07-18-2006, 02:25 PM
^^^he'll press charges! :D

4doortypels
07-18-2006, 02:33 PM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that shit is funny as fuck :lmao:

*atleast it wasn't a paintball gun ;)

i have paintballed shit while my buddy drove... ill post up the story later...
what would the difference be between the 2??

just asking... what would happen if it was a PBG:police:

RedGTS
07-18-2006, 03:18 PM
fucktard...is exactly what I am. I'm a disgrace to my school, and my species. I would say, dude if I DID shoot you with my water gun you wouldn't catch me because I got 276whp,.:no:

my new sig, thanks:goodjob:

HvyArms
07-18-2006, 03:20 PM
They should have arrested your ass..cause if you shot me with that SS, you would have got shot back, and it wouldnt have been water.

you'd shoot me? I'm your akh

HvyArms
07-18-2006, 03:22 PM

no you do it, I'll video tape...from afar

HvyArms
07-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Anyone does that to me and I'll gladly hold them at gunpoint until the cops arrive. My story will be that it stung my eyes, made it hard for me to see, knocked a contact out, and I had no idea what they put in the water gun. It could have been bleach, urine, etc. Either way, I'll make sure that someone who does that to me not only pisses their pants while I hold them at gunpoint with a REAL gun, but goes to jail as well.

1. thats unlawful detainment, and you'd go to jail for that. no question.

2. what if they pull out guns? shoot out over water? hmmm

Ruiner
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
1. thats unlawful detainment, and you'd go to jail for that. no question.

2. what if they pull out guns? shoot out over water? hmmm

Actually, if you shoot me in the face with a water gun (let's say you knock my contact out), then you just committed assault. I can hold you with a citizen's arrest if need be. I've seen it done before as 15 years ago, my friend shot a woman in the face with a Super Soaker. He was arrested. Don't think that you are above the law in this situation.

Chuckster
07-18-2006, 10:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HvyArms
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Actually, if you shoot me in the face with a water gun (let's say you knock my contact out), then you just committed assault. I can hold you with a citizen's arrest if need be. I've seen it done before as 15 years ago, my friend shot a woman in the face with a Super Soaker. He was arrested. Don't think that you are above the law in this situation.

How are you gonna prove that he knocked your contact out in court? So, you're standing there holding a gun on a kid, and cops pull up, you think you're not gonna be detained? it's unlawful detainment no matter how you cut it, because unless the kid says that he hadn't planned to leave after he shot, that under his own free will he was gonna stand there waiting for the police, and that your gun had nothing to do with him staying, buddy you go to jail. It's a firearm!

I thought you were a cop?

speedminded
07-19-2006, 10:12 AM
How are you gonna prove that he knocked your contact out in court? So, you're standing there holding a gun on a kid, and cops pull up, you think you're not gonna be detained? it's unlawful detainment no matter how you cut it, because unless the kid says that he hadn't planned to leave after he shot, that under his own free will he was gonna stand there waiting for the police, and that your gun had nothing to do with him staying, buddy you go to jail. It's a firearm!

I thought you were a cop?lolol, Ruiner's a cop...

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/articles/images01/police_porsche_01.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 10:16 AM
^^^:lmao: nice pic

HvyArms
07-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I've already told Ruiner, that it were me, I'm not gonna run. No way in hell I'm gonna try to outrun a Porsche. Now if it's a footchase, weeeeeeell hmmmm:ninja:

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 02:40 PM
I've already told Ruiner, that it were me, I'm not gonna run. No way in hell I'm gonna try to outrun a Porsche. Now if it's a footchase, weeeeeeell hmmmm:ninja:

A footchase wouldn't be to your advantage either. :) You are looking at someone that can run the 400m in the 0:55-0:57sec mark, the mile in under 5 minutes, and the 5k in ~16:30.

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 02:45 PM
^^^he does have long ass legs :D

Altima_404
07-19-2006, 05:31 PM
that shit is funny as hell +1 for you...even tho you got caught

HvyArms
07-20-2006, 09:01 AM
A footchase wouldn't be to your advantage either. :) You are looking at someone that can run the 400m in the 0:55-0:57sec mark, the mile in under 5 minutes, and the 5k in ~16:30.

Maybe, but I'm from Compton lest you forget. I can run the 6 block in 1m83s. I've run the pitbull hurdles in less than 47s. I can outrun police helicopters:police: , street cruisers:police: , and K9 units:police: .

I've outrun psychotic women:cussing: , rival gang members:mad: , campus security gaurds:fightpig: .

Long as you dont pull out the big guns, I should be alright.