PDA

View Full Version : IM HERE

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
AHAH IM CHILLIN COMIN OUT WITH A ALL MOTOR ASK MY NIGGA ANDREW BUT CHILLIN IN MY TRUCK http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/12_1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/dino24.jpg

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 09:24 AM
GO CHOKE ON A COCK!!!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31798&stc=1

B16a2 Civic
07-12-2006, 09:24 AM
ebay escalade?

collins
07-12-2006, 09:25 AM
lol you noticed the little camera icon too huh?

brads94accord
07-12-2006, 09:29 AM
wtf did you just say?

we speak english in america

1439/2000
07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I see the caps lock button is still broken.

I BE RUNNIN ALL MOTOR ASK MY NIGGA ANDREW.

Who the fuck is Andrew, why would we ask him? It's not like we don't believe you, its that nobody cares.

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I think he said something about your accord??

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:45 AM
i put the truck up for sale but yea im still around chillin in jersey i coming out with something just taking my time puttin money into my eslacade those are the only picture i have in my laptop but i will get more for u i have money no reason to lie just remember im takin a break im come out there n run shit u beat me with my car at 5 psi but w.e. i losed im comin out harder just remember that

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:46 AM
I see the caps lock button is still broken.

I BE RUNNIN ALL MOTOR ASK MY NIGGA ANDREW.

Who the fuck is Andrew, why would we ask him? It's not like we don't believe you, its that nobody cares.

my nigga from ga the 1 whos holdin it down in the 4 dr

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 09:51 AM
i put the truck up for sale but yea im still around chillin in jersey i coming out with something just taking my time puttin money into my eslacade those are the only picture i have in my laptop but i will get more for u i have money no reason to lie just remember im takin a break im come out there n run shit u beat me with my car at 5 psi but w.e. i losed im comin out harder just remember that

SO your putting money into a truck you're selling???

BABY J
07-12-2006, 09:59 AM
^^ I've done that before, only b/c either I get what I want out of it or I keep it... I am never hard up for the cash. But I am just wowed at his sentence structure/grammar... or lack thereof. I am not sure what exactly he is saying.

1000cckiller
07-12-2006, 10:01 AM
SO your putting money into a truck you're selling??? :thinking:

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 10:19 AM
We dont care where you are at!! this is a KIlls forum go post in the girls section!!!

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Screw it i locked becasue i know its going to get out of hand,but all of you have been wondering where he is so go at it,for a little while!!!

So you have a k20 and ur signature only states 11s!!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 12:08 PM
u beat me with my car at 5 psi but w.e. i losed im comin out harder just remember that

Doesnt matter , you talked shit an i spanked that ass an you ran all the way home to Jersey to momma.

You can come race me anytime, but im not all motor anymore

SpeedMonkey
07-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Screw it i locked becasue i know its going to get out of hand,but all of you have been wondering where he is so go at it,for a little while!!!

EL OH EL.. you crack me up danny

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 12:10 PM
for all that forgot

http://sipimpin.multiply.com/video/item/1

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 12:21 PM
for all that forgot me and this guy were running and then out of no where this guy in traffic beats us both

http://sipimpin.multiply.com/video/item/1

*edited*

BTEC
07-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Doesnt matter , you talked shit an i spanked that ass an you ran all the way home to Jersey to momma.

You can come race me anytime, but im not all motor anymore
u aint got nun but a single cam ham dude? with a 4-speed tranny. 75 mph in 4th gear at 1500 rpm. LOL!!!

BTEC
07-12-2006, 12:30 PM

and that 11 was in his sleep bc when he ran mike, i was behind him in a low compression b16 untuned at 5 psi and he hardly pulled me. LOL!!!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
*edited*
LOL for realz, whowas that madman in the AUDI

Hugo never gets any credit

BABY J
07-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Aaaaaaaah. It's all making sense now. Hmmm...

BABY J
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Damn that's sad. I just watched the vid. Mike was shifting like my armless grandma and still pulled on a boosted K. LOL. STOCK K+ exhaust in a gutted EG chassis = 12.50s to 13.0s average driver. So I'd say Mike your CRX was somewhere between 11.40s+. (??) ROUGH guess. +1.

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 01:02 PM
it should have gone 11.7s ish with a good driver.

99SI
07-12-2006, 01:04 PM
lol@ with a "good driver"

BABY J
07-12-2006, 01:11 PM
lol@ with a "good driver"

^^ Showoff. We kno u are a good driver. Go away!! LOL

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
i wasnt good enough to pilot it to 11s, im not arrogant, i needed seat time, no one jumps in an is the best. Im a street racer, always have been

PawnShopCEO
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
its ok.. i think most of us suck at driving ( including red light danny.. lolz). hopefully my car will hit an 11 with bee (or peter) driving it jdm drivers never lose

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 02:38 PM
its ok.. i think most of us suck at driving ( including red light danny.. lolz). hopefully my car will hit an 11 with bee (or peter) driving it jdm drivers never lose

Atleast i can launch on stock axles and not break!!! Oh and on a stock motor!!!

BTEC
07-12-2006, 02:42 PM
i wasnt good enough to pilot it to 11s, im not arrogant, i needed seat time, no one jumps in an is the best. Im a street racer, always have been
U WAS A STREET RACER.

BTEC
07-12-2006, 02:43 PM
THAT WOULD SUCK. TO HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE DRIVE UR CAR FASTER THAN U CAN DRIVE IT. U SHOULD KNOW IT BETTER THAN THEY DO.

BABY J
07-12-2006, 02:47 PM
THAT WOULD SUCK. TO HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE DRIVE UR CAR FASTER THAN U CAN DRIVE IT. U SHOULD KNOW IT BETTER THAN THEY DO.

Not sure I agree. I KNOW my cars. But my boy Dee has just got the stuff. He has the fastest street-legal Honda in SC... took the title from BJ (they go back and forth every year or so). This muuu phuucka can drive better than anybody I know. He is the type of dude who will piss u off... he will take 2 passes in ur shit and beat your time on the 2nd pass. Can't talk for SHIT... stutters like-a muu phucka, but is the REEL DEEL behind the wheel. He's got the gift.

BTEC
07-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Not sure I agree. I KNOW my cars. But my boy Dee has just got the stuff. He has the fastest street-legal Honda in SC... took the title from BJ (they go back and forth every year or so). This muuu phuucka can drive better than anybody I know. He is the type of dude who will piss u off... he will take 2 passes in ur shit and beat your time on the 2nd pass. Can't talk for SHIT... stutters like-a muu phucka, but is the REEL DEEL behind the wheel. He's got the gift.
WELL I GUESS. I THINK I DRIVE PRETTY GOOD. ACTUALLY IVE DRIVEN SOMEBODYS CAR AND WENT LIKE A SECOND AND A HALF FASTER THAN THEM. ITS WAS AN AUTO RX7. BUT THE DUDE NEVER RACES SO IT DIFFERENT.

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 02:53 PM
U WAS A STREET RACER.

AMEN!!!

BABY J
07-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Damn Mike. Sounds like they are tryna retire you w/out your permission. Is it time to Bronze this bottle and put it on the mantle or do u still got use for it?

BTEC
07-12-2006, 02:57 PM
AMEN!!!
I AINT SEEN U OUT IN A WHILE EITHER BITCH. MATTER FACT, I BEEN LOOKING FUH YOU. LAST I HEARD SOME CHICK HAD DJ HUG-O'S KUH-HOONERS IN A JAR.

BTEC
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Damn Mike. Sounds like they are tryna retire you w/out your permission. Is it time to Bronze this bottle and put it on the mantle or do u still got use for it?
NAH, IM TRYING TO GET HIS PUNK ASS TO COME OUT AND PLAY. I HAVE TO SAY HE DID COME OUT A COUPLE TIMES WITH THE 2.0 OF FURY. BUT 2 OR 3 TIMES JUST DNT DO IT FOR ME.

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I AINT SEEN U OUT IN A WHILE EITHER BITCH. MATTER FACT, I BEEN LOOKING FUH YOU. LAST I HEARD SOME CHICK HAD DJ HUG-O'S KUH-HOONERS IN A JAR.

You don't even come out dumbass :screwy:

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
You don't even come out dumbass :screwy:
BULLSHIT!! ERBODY KNOW ME, ERBODY. U PROLLY STAY UP NORTH. GWINETTS A NO NO

St0lenR
07-12-2006, 03:11 PM
BULLSHIT!! ERBODY KNOW ME, ERBODY. U PROLLY STAY UP NORTH. GWINETTS A NO NO

Lemme put it to you like this

I just don't give a fuck, cuz i'm all out wit it
The game ain't done maine, itz just the niggas in it
You can't even wear a jersey, they try to peep ya tags
Can't smoke a blunt of kush, cuz you 'round too many krabs
Yo Btec, go get yaself together, go give ya brain a bath
Go to church, start listenin' and get on the right path
Stunted on ya, ya stunted wrong ya get it in ya or get gone
Live fake, you'll die fake, that's just the way it goes
I'ma gangsta, young nigga, so I keep my mouth close
My ears and eyes open, so I can focus on the shit around me
I know they gon' down me, but all I wonder is why in the fuck do they come around me
I gotta say down, I'ma shine like a light, stunt on all these cock roaches
Whether I'm wrong or if I'm right, nigga
Hey! I get money, that's something I like to do
You say mutherfuck me, naw mutherfuck you :2up: :D :2up: :D

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I will be out soon, but i need ta car first, my D series aint gonna cut it unless we are doing "best gas mileage"

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 03:18 PM
I will be out soon, but i need ta car first, my D series aint gonna cut it unless we are doing "best gas mileage"

Aww Damm so i guess someone wont be running Tunerfest for money now!! Damm i had my new toy all ready for you!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Ill be there, but my block isnt back yet so unless it magically shows up by next tuesday, i wont have time to get it all in the car an tuned.

I SHOULD have my new NA motor back, ill run you in that if you want

Or you can have your pick out of Turbo Dave or Daniel or Mr. X

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Lemme put it to you like this

I just don't give a fuck, cuz i'm all out wit it
The game ain't done maine, itz just the niggas in it
You can't even wear a jersey, they try to peep ya tags
Can't smoke a blunt of kush, cuz you 'round too many krabs
Yo Btec, go get yaself together, go give ya brain a bath
Go to church, start listenin' and get on the right path
Stunted on ya, ya stunted wrong ya get it in ya or get gone
Live fake, you'll die fake, that's just the way it goes
I'ma gangsta, young nigga, so I keep my mouth close
My ears and eyes open, so I can focus on the shit around me
I know they gon' down me, but all I wonder is why in the fuck do they come around me
I gotta say down, I'ma shine like a light, stunt on all these cock roaches
Whether I'm wrong or if I'm right, nigga
Hey! I get money, that's something I like to do
You say mutherfuck me, naw mutherfuck you :2up: :D :2up: :D
:english: LOL!!!

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Ill be there, but my block isnt back yet so unless it magically shows up by next tuesday, i wont have time to get it all in the car an tuned.

I SHOULD have my new NA motor back, ill run you in that if you want

IM MRX AND IM WHOOPIN EVERYBODYS ASS. ON THE TRACK AND IN THE RING. WHAT??!! OK IM NOT MR X BUT I PLAYED IT OFF PRETTY GOOD.

B18c1Turboed

Yea sure thats like me saying you can have your pick from Bees or Alfonso or Peters or Trinhs cars!!!

St0lenR
:english: LOL!!!

YOu say english and you're the one who talks the most in slang:lmfao: :lmfao:

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Yea sure thats like me saying you can have your pick from Bees or Alfonso or Peters or Trinhs cars!!!
true LOL

dont worry danny, we will have our match soon. :cheers:

PawnShopCEO
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM

well seeing that mike has prolly put more miles on my car than i have.. i would say i dont know my car that well. I have probabyl driven it under 10 times.. no shit.. really sucks that dallas is closed.. i didnt even know waht i had right down the street when it was opened.. I coulda been practicing EVERY friday. damn track was 5 miles from my parents house

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Well it takes SEAT TIME, anyone that thinks they can go from a stock car to 240whp, 600whp, 450whp whatever an run the best times the first time at the track, unless your truly talented, and have been driving for a LONG TIME it takes practice. ALOT of practice.

All motor is especially harder because we dont have the crazy top end power like a boosted car does. shit a turbo car can cut a 2.0 60ft an still trap 120+mph an run low 11s. an NA car unless your in the 1.7-1.8 60 ft, you aint running good times

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:36 PM
well seeing that mike has prolly put more miles on my car than i have.. i would say i dont know my car that well. I have probabyl driven it under 10 times.. no shit.. really sucks that dallas is closed.. i didnt even know waht i had right down the street when it was opened.. I coulda been practicing EVERY friday. damn track was 5 miles from my parents house
y dnt u drive it that much? mine is my only car so i dnt have a choice.

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 03:38 PM
y dnt u drive it that much? mine is my only car so i dnt have a choice.

Thats why you buy another car to drive, shit ill sell u one of mine!!!

BABY J
07-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Well I will tell u why I never drive the Spec:

1) MOTEC Tuning is EXPENSIVE and it SUX (MOTEC)

2) 9k+ in the motor, guess what... running some1 "just b/c" and I break? OH, I'm gonna be pissed!

3) See #2

4) See #3

5) BTEC is faster NEway. He is God's favorite cousin. He gets "spiritual favors". LOL

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Thats why you buy another car to drive, shit ill sell u one of mine!!!
i got another car i just have to get the money to buy the mtr to put in it. no a/c sucks balls too. :eek:

PawnShopCEO
07-12-2006, 03:40 PM
well.. lol.. where should i start... for 6 months it had no front clip... it currently has no corners... it has no ac and its fuckin like 90 outside.. its ugly as shit. the radiator leaks a little. until charles put a flex pipe on it.. it had no exhaust lol

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Well I will tell u why I never drive the Spec:

1) MOTEC Tuning is EXPENSIVE and it SUX (MOTEC)

2) 9k+ in the motor, guess what... running some1 "just b/c" and I break? OH, I'm gonna be pissed!
3) See #2

4) See #3

5) BTEC is faster NEway. He is God's favorite cousin. He gets "spiritual favors". LOL
it could break on the track or onthe street playing around. like i asid i dnt have a choice right now. plus, if u break it, build it. aint nun to it.

BTEC
07-12-2006, 03:41 PM
well.. lol.. where should i start... for 6 months it had no front clip... it currently has no corners... it has no ac and its fuckin like 90 outside.. its ugly as shit. the radiator leaks a little. until charles put a flex pipe on it.. it had no exhaust lol
so yeah i guess that answers that question. it is ugly though. prime that muthafukuh!!

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 03:42 PM
ugly as shit.
Hey Jason buy the paint and ill paint it! I need a practice car!!!:goodjob:

PawnShopCEO
07-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey Jason buy the paint and ill paint it! I need a practice car!!!:goodjob:

ya see.. thats the thing.. I paid 3 months ago for it to be painted.. but they are painting the 92 si i bought first. which should be done in a week or so.. then they paint the red one

BABY J
07-12-2006, 03:45 PM
it could break on the track or onthe street playing around. like i asid i dnt have a choice right now. plus, if u break it, build it. aint nun to it.

I agree actually. But easier said than done on Honda parts than QR25DE parts. I mean my rods? Call Sunbelt... CUSTOM! And that's just the beginning. Call me stupid, but Jim Thompson AUTOMATICALLY gets more of my $ if I break... and that's no knock on him b/c the motor DOES what he promised. But I think I have givem him enuff money LMAO! I am LUCKY b/c I live here in ATL. Say I take that car w/ me to Aussie (I'm not) and break. I'm screwed. I just wanna sell the car outright. Either that or sell the motor on the B15 boards, then toss a boosted Sr20 in it.

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 04:33 PM
dont worry i just havent been fuckin with my car this time but i just want to relax in my truck go n do something different for a lil bit but im not done with vtec kid ass he beat me at 5 psi i will bust his monkey ass at 25 psi boitch n u want to talk shit itz funny how u raced me to 100 y not just keep going u had me from the being but i was catchin up ight so i will b out there n dont get at bc u cant afford half gthe shit i have

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 04:35 PM
dont worry i just havent been fuckin with my car this time but i just want to relax in my truck go n do something different for a lil bit but im not done with vtec kid ass he beat me at 5 psi i will bust his monkey ass at 25 psi boitch n u want to talk shit itz funny how u raced me to 100 y not just keep going u had me from the being but i was catchin up ight so i will b out there n dont get at bc u cant afford half gthe shit i have

1st learn to talk english
2nd let me know when u get back in town, we can go at it for some serious cash.
3rd LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!!!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 04:36 PM
we raced to 120mph at least as i was DEEP in 4th both times an my redline is 9500rpms, an i had no need to go any faster cause i was already a bus length ahead of you.

We can race ANYTIME IM WAITING. $1000 is what it costs to race me

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 04:37 PM
We can race ANYTIME IM WAITING. $1000 is what it costs to race me

Thats it!! Shit im game hows tonight?

P.s My car aint even done, but i have a toy sitting in the garage waiting!!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Thats it!! Shit im game hows tonight?

P.s My car aint even done, but i have a toy sitting in the garage waiting!!
Well by the time his dumbass gets back my car will be running.

$1000 is alot of money to me, im broke

BABY J
07-12-2006, 04:41 PM

I agree. 1k is a lot to me, and I am NOT broke. LOL. It's not a lot actually, but it's a lot to RACE w/. That's what u mean Mike.:goodjob:

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 04:41 PM

I guess No then!! Damm was going to be a easy 1k for me!!!
But i guess it wouldnt be fare,compared to the my new toy!!

Oh well when u get back let me know too!! Shit ill run for 1k

And trust me MR k20 dont act stupid and start going off on your mouth about more money,becasue i got you covered not matter what amount you go too!!

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Im not racing your bike danny lol

but we can run car to car on the street if you want for $1000 an under

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Who the hell puts 20s on a civic?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe
http://myspace-143.vo.llnwd.net/00825/34/19/825219143_l.jpg

http://myspace-732.vo.llnwd.net/00825/23/78/825188732_l.jpg

B18c1Turboed
07-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Im not racing your bike danny lol

but we can run car to car on the street if you want for $1000 an under

Yea i got those,But i have another car also in the garage!! See no ones never knows!!

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 08:52 PM
UMM CAR SHOW...... WHO CAN AFFORD TO PUT A TV IN THERE GAS CAP IN THERE ESLACADE U TALK MAD SHIT JUST GIVE PPL PROP U PUSHIN A FUCKIN STI I HAVE A K 20 TURBO BUBBLE A DEL SOL N A 50,000 ESLACADE WAT THE HATING FOR VTEC BEAT ME N THE FUNNNY THING IS THAT I WASNT EVEN TUNED TUNING HAS ALOT TO DO WITH HOW U FUCKING CAR RUNS I WAS AT 5 PSI UNTUNED N I TOLD HIM N HE SAID YEA JUST TO HAVE FUN BUT ITZ ALL GOOD TRUST ME I WONT BRING MY CAR OUT UNTIL IT FULLY DONE

PawnShopCEO
07-12-2006, 08:54 PM
why the fuck would you want a tv in your gas cap???? you might as well have put a tv in your gas TANK

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 08:54 PM
:english:..

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 08:58 PM
NIGGA IM GOING ALL OUT YA JUST MAD BC IM DOING IT BIG NIGGA HAS A EXT ON 10,000 DOLLAR RIMS LOWER WITH A FUCKIN TV IN THE GAS CAP IM TRIED OF EVERY1 HERE HATING YA SOME WACK ASS HILLBILLYS I NEED A BREAK FROM HONDA IM STEPPIN IT UP DUB

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:01 PM
NIGGA DIE NIGGA DIE!

A tv in your gas cap, ok PAUL WALL, put down the Fake 24in rims and the fake chains....

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:02 PM
your doin it big, and i busted your ass, so what does that make me?

Nigga i got a TV in my REAR VIEW MIRROR BITCH ASS, all the HOES LOVE IT

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:03 PM
AHAHA OK OK FAKE 24 HOW CAN U HAVE FAKE 24Z YA JUST SOME BROKE ASS WHITE PIECE OF SHIT THAT CANT AFFORD 15

shortysm22
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
in before lock :)

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM
COME ON MAN STOP THE HATING IM B UP THERE SOON SOO RELAX U WILL GET IT U GOT ME UNTUNED BY A CAR NOW U WANT TO SAY U BEAT ME BY A BUS AHAHA UR JUST A FUNNY COMPUTER GUY

BABY J
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM
NIGGA IM GOING ALL OUT YA JUST MAD BC IM DOING IT BIG NIGGA HAS A EXT ON 10,000 DOLLAR RIMS LOWER WITH A FUCKIN TV IN THE GAS CAP IM TRIED OF EVERY1 HERE HATING YA SOME WACK ASS HILLBILLYS I NEED A BREAK FROM HONDA IM STEPPIN IT UP DUB

No1 here is hating man. We won't get on the $$ tip b/c there are some "hillbillies" that will give u a run for your $$ (or lack of)... STARTING WITH ME. As far as switching it up "Dub" style... it's all good homey.:goodjob: Do what you do. But do not call it a "step up" b/c in THIS forum (KILLS FORUM) it's a step ASIDE, or a step DOWN. Yeah, you can look at it and make niggas THINK you got some loot... maybe you do, maybe you don't. Bottom line... WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK! We're not hating, we just could care less about a rimmed out EXT or SUV unless it's -->

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=26&article_id=6860

THEN we wanna hear about your truck. Until then, save it. Step up the boost on the K powerplant, then setup that 1k run... or move over to one of the car-club forums playboy. I think a few of the clubs are "hiring" some chrome junkies.

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:06 PM
your doin it big, and i busted your ass, so what does that make me?

Nigga i got a TV in my REAR VIEW MIRROR BITCH ASS, all the HOES LOVE IT

AHAHAHA TRU TRU BUT FUCK IT STOP HATING IT I HAVE IT IN MY GAS CAP SO UR BITCH CAN SEE IT

xext12mvx
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
NICE I SHOULD TURBO IT LOL

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:08 PM
your mom loves my rearviem mirror when im hitting it doggystyle an she gets to watch the video of me busting your ass in your heap of shit with a TURBO K SERIES DAWG

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:09 PM
$1000 ANYTIME, IM WAITING

BABY J
07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
NICE I SHOULD TURBO IT LOL

Yeah, do that. And if Lingenfelter's shop rates don't make your pockets nervous then you might ALMOST be on my "hillbilly" finance level.

Vteckidd
07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
im still a hillbilly that busted that ass

im from phoenix punk, how am i hillbilly

Repost Squintz
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
im still a hillbilly that busted that ass

im from phoenix punk, how am i hillbilly
cause u in ga, cuz. :lmfao:

JITB
07-12-2006, 09:45 PM
What did this guy do to all of u all? i just want to know.. cuz im missing something..

fight club
07-12-2006, 10:00 PM
so you say your gonna up the boost but in the first post you said your working on an all motor car? do you mean your escalade?

drmcivicsi
07-12-2006, 10:22 PM
lol this guy sounds like a fucking fag man why yall wasting yalls time with him mike u smoked him already its done and over

B18c1Turboed
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
Why dont u post more pics of the escalade then? Just curious!!!

You call us haters? what for? U driving mommy car and claiming as yours!!
Im sorry 24s dont cost no 10K.If you spent that much u a dumbass from hell.

U spend 10k on rims and drive a busted ass Civic, what u think noone on this site can drop 10k,where just smarter with are money.When you grow up you will see the whole iced out thing make u broke

B18c1Turboed
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
One more thing if you look at the gas cap,its a motorcycle one, Yea good luck trying to fit a TV in there.
Motorcycle caps are only big enough to get the pump nozzle in there,Yes i know i own some bikes!!

Look foryourself guys
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/12_1.jpg

St0lenR
07-13-2006, 09:38 AM
Thank you!!! Mike :yes:

SpeedMonkey
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
hahahahaha i busted this guy's ass in the STi by bus lengths, and finally when i started @ 50 in 4th gear he gave me a better run which i still walked away in top end.

GGPIS3
07-13-2006, 02:24 PM
TUNING HAS ALOT TO DO WITH HOW U FUCKING CAR RUNS

this is probably one of his most intelligent statements this year...

u know, if you had just kept your mouth shut and not ran it the whole time you've been on Ia.... you wouldn't have all these "haters" as you so call them. you came on here talkin shit about how fast your car was.. how it ran 11 seconds or whatever... aint no k20 boosted gonna run 11's @ 5 lbs... im pretty sure you've figured that one out by now... lol

and as for your ghettoness or inability to properly communicate.... i'll leave you with a nice quote.... lets see who knows where its from...

"A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas don’t start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin’ all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don’t flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em"

thats my ol high school shit.. anyone who graduated in the early 90's should know.. that is.. if you listned to rap back then...

SpeedMonkey
07-13-2006, 02:33 PM

u know, if you had just kept your mouth shut and not ran it the whole time you've been on Ia.... you wouldn't have all these "haters" as you so call them. you came on here talkin shit about how fast your car was.. how it ran 11 seconds or whatever... aint no k20 boosted gonna run 11's @ 5 lbs... im pretty sure you've figured that one out by now... lol

and as for your ghettoness or inability to properly communicate.... i'll leave you with a nice quote.... lets see who knows where its from...

thats my ol high school shit.. anyone who graduated in the early 90's should know.. that is.. if you listned to rap back then...

i wasn't even 10 yrs old yet.. but good points lol.

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:25 PM
your mom loves my rearviem mirror when im hitting it doggystyle an she gets to watch the video of me busting your ass in your heap of shit with a TURBO K SERIES DAWG

ITZ FUNNY HOW U TALKING ABOUT MOTHER THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN I SEE U U WONT SAY SHIT TO ME FAGET

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:26 PM

I SAID I RAN 11 AT 17 PSI MAYBE IF YA DUMB FUCKING IDIOT WOULD LISTEN B4 TALKING YA BITCH WILL B OK

TIGERJC
07-13-2006, 07:33 PM
:goodjob:

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:39 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/d7_1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/Jun20_0006.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/0f_1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/17_1.jpg26Z READ http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/25_1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/81_1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/dino24.jpgHERE MORE PICTURE N IF U GO TO TWENTYINCHESSTRONG.COM U WILL SEE

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:42 PM
N VTEC KIDD U JUST A PUNK ASS WHITE BOY IGHT DONT TALK SHIT ON THE COMPUTER TO THE WRONG PERSON IGHT BC WHEN I FIRST MET U I WAS GOING TO ROCK UR SHIT N U WANT TO WALK UP TO ME N SHAKE UR HAND WTF N ALL YA DUMB BITCH TOO YA ALL IA THUGS THE FUNNY THING IS THAT YA ALL DEPEND ON EACH OTHER VTEC KIDD IS A LIL BITCH I WILL FUCK UR DUMB ASS UP ITZ FUNNY HOW I AINT IN GA N UR RUNNING UR MOUTH BITCH I WILL B BACK N I WANT TO SEE ALL THE SHIT U SAY I WANT U TO SAY IT TO MY FACE BITCH

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:43 PM
One more thing if you look at the gas cap,its a motorcycle one, Yea good luck trying to fit a TV in there.
Motorcycle caps are only big enough to get the pump nozzle in there,Yes i know i own some bikes!!

Look foryourself guys
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/XEXT12MVX/12_1.jpg

AHAH FUNNY THING IS MY RIMS COST MORE THAN UR CAR SPEED MONKEY

ct9a gsr
07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
HERE MORE PICTURE N IF U GO TO TWENTYINCHESSTRONG.COM U WILL SEE

Dang... I knew some girls on this site liked 'em big but holy shit, you must like it *real* deep, eh? Twenty inches is a lot to take in... :gay: :gay: :gay:

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:46 PM

PS....IF MY CAR WAS SLOW HOW COME I BEAT U ON THE WAY BACK FROM THE RACES????? N DONT TALK SHIT B4 I POST THE VIDEO OF ME GIVING IT TO U AT 5 PSI BITCH BC I WILL HAVE ANDREW UPLOAD IT TO THE COMPUTER N THEN UR GOING TO SHAKE MY HAND N SAY NICE RACE N THEN SAY UR TPS IS FUCKED UP OH WELL MY CAR WASNT TUNED BUT DID U SEE ME HERE TALKING SHIT TO U UNTIL NOW ???? IGHT THEN ENOUGH SAID WITH U BITCH

xext12mvx
07-13-2006, 07:49 PM
ENOUGH WIT THE TALK I WILL B OUT THERE SOON PUTTIN PPL IN THERE PLACE....

SpeedMonkey
07-13-2006, 08:50 PM

funny.. you paid over 32,000 dollars for a pair of rims... sounds like a misplacement of $$$ to me, cause your so claimed "11 second" car cannot take out my mid 12 second STi.. EL OH EL. dude... dont call Mike a dumb white boy, hell arent you white yourself?

Vteckidd
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM
When i see you again, bring $1000 shut the fuck up get in your car and ill take your money.

BTW, that night you told me you had 550cc injector and a stock map sensor. So how can you make 17psi on a stock map sensor an 550cc injectors? not without blowing it up, you have NO PROOF of what you ran, no dyno, no timeslips, nothing but bullshit lies that you cant back up.

you thought your little car was enough cause it has a K Series in it an its turbo, then i brought you back to the real world when i smacked your bitch ass down in my ALL MOTOR CAR, not once, but TWICE.

Do us all a favor, go fuck P diddy in tha ass you faggot with your 24in wheels and your SLOW ASS CIVIC.

BABY J
07-13-2006, 08:55 PM
LOK THIS BITCH MIKE.

PawnShopCEO
07-13-2006, 09:29 PM
When i see you again, bring $1000 shut the fuck up get in your car and ill take your money.

BTW, that night you told me you had 550cc injector and a stock map sensor. So how can you make 17psi on a stock map sensor an 550cc injectors? not without blowing it up, you have NO PROOF of what you ran, no dyno, no timeslips, nothing but bullshit lies that you cant back up.

you thought your little car was enough cause it has a K Series in it an its turbo, then i brought you back to the real world when i smacked your bitch ass down in my ALL MOTOR CAR, not once, but TWICE.

Do us all a favor, go fuck P diddy in tha ass you faggot with your 24in wheels and your SLOW ASS CIVIC.

wow mike didnt even flame ME this hard

GGPIS3
07-14-2006, 02:22 AM
PS....IF MY CAR WAS SLOW HOW COME I BEAT U ON THE WAY BACK FROM THE RACES????? N DONT TALK SHIT B4 I POST THE VIDEO OF ME GIVING IT TO U AT 5 PSI BITCH BC I WILL HAVE ANDREW UPLOAD IT TO THE COMPUTER N THEN UR GOING TO SHAKE MY HAND N SAY NICE RACE N THEN SAY UR TPS IS FUCKED UP OH WELL MY CAR WASNT TUNED BUT DID U SEE ME HERE TALKING SHIT TO U UNTIL NOW ???? IGHT THEN ENOUGH SAID WITH U BITCH

lol... ur a funny cat. whats sad is i pulled you while misfiring (due to a bad coil pack) and half throttling the gas.... on a cracked manifold and w/o the bottle... :thinking: :screwy:

Ludester
07-14-2006, 04:29 AM
IBTL (in before thread lock)

BigPoppaHurtm
07-14-2006, 09:41 AM
~Peeks in head~

LOL's

~Leaves~

B18c1Turboed
07-14-2006, 10:20 AM

1st of all I aint Speed Monkey!!
2nd you dont know me or my cars, so i would shuit the fuck up if i where you,
3rd when u come back make sure to let me know, and bring some cash with you!
4th ask your boy andrew about me!! and he will tell u all about my cars!!
5th Why dont you post some pics that werent taken off of ebay, Like some with you and the truck!! :blah:

SpeedMonkey
07-14-2006, 10:33 AM
lol... ur a funny cat. whats sad is i pulled you while misfiring (due to a bad coil pack) and half throttling the gas.... on a cracked manifold and w/o the bottle... :thinking: :screwy:

whats really sad is... dan aint playing either.

hey dan, run him again.. bet him $1000 you pull him 5+ cars.

SpeedMonkey
07-14-2006, 10:34 AM
1st of all I aint Speed Monkey!!
2nd you dont know me or my cars, so i would shuit the fuck up if i where you,
3rd when u come back make sure to let me know, and bring some cash with you!
4th ask your boy andrew about me!! and he will tell u all about my cars!!
5th Why dont you post some pics that werent taken off of ebay, Like some with you and the truck!! :blah:

he was talking to me, you havent slaughtered him on the hwy yet.. i have

GGPIS3
07-14-2006, 01:33 PM
whats really sad is... dan aint playing either.

hey dan, run him again.. bet him $1000 you pull him 5+ cars.

naw.. im good. i dont wanna end up winning and then having 50 bullet holes in my car cuz some thugged out hispanic cat can't take losing like a real man. lets just hope he stays up in new jersey.. the south has enough dumbasses, we dont need another one.

SpeedMonkey
07-14-2006, 02:46 PM
naw.. im good. i dont wanna end up winning and then having 50 bullet holes in my car cuz some thugged out hispanic cat can't take losing like a real man. lets just hope he stays up in new jersey.. the south has enough dumbasses, we dont need another one.

he's hispanic?.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?.. please.. someone tell me he's NOT hispanic.

B18c1Turboed
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
he's hispanic?.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?.. please.. someone tell me he's NOT hispanic.

Didnt u see his pic a few pages back!!

BLk92DA
07-14-2006, 04:22 PM
its funny seeing ppl talk smack in here but they b the first one to call the cops when they is confronted :rolleyes:

glitter kid is the most infamous person in the kills forums.
propz to you mada fockah! :lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
07-14-2006, 04:49 PM
This is a KIlls Forum when u have balls to come back to GA,let us know!!

There is money waiting on your return!!!

LOCKED!!