PDA

View Full Version : Misc Remember frank thomas?

MSTANGSALEEN
05-13-2005, 11:26 AM
I remeber back in 96 this was my fav baseball player.I collected over 200 hundred of his carfds,autograph baseball and poster,books,magazines,action figs. Now he has had some bad years and is on the 15day dl,AGHHHHHH. I hope he gets it togther so my investment might be something one day. He is at 436 hr right now.He used to get atleast 40hr,100 walks,100 hits,100runs, and 100 rbi a season.

Julio
05-13-2005, 11:56 PM
yeah, he went down the hill quick... But hes still good player though...

dereksi
05-13-2005, 11:58 PM
Bo knows football. LOL

FrnkPwrs
05-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Fuck Frank Thomas. I grew up in Chicago and he was one of my favorite players. My entire family is deep into baseball. Me and my cousin went to a Sox game and waited outside of the New Comisky [this is before it was named US Cellular Center and after they tore down the old comisky] and waited with all the other kids outside who came from the the Robert Taylor Homes [big housing project] and we finally saw him walking to his car. EVERYONE who came out earlier signed our balls and we were all going wild because we were actually going to meet Frank Thomas! He walks towards us smiling, gets 5 feet from the gate, and I looked at the kids there, waved his hand like "Fuck that" and walked off. It was only like 5 of us, EVERY white sox player that came out signed our balls and we waited like 3 hours post game. Hated that man every since for fucking with out emotions like he was going to do it.

Negrodamus
05-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Big Hurt was the man back in 95' i had a pair of his reebok preseasons and his matiching baseball cleats when i was like in th 4th grade. But the even bigger question is what the hell happened to Griffey???

MSTANGSALEEN
05-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Yea that sucked about thomas, I got a autograph baseball and poster. Myabe he had a bad game or something I mean his dad did die and he did go threw a divorce.

thinkfast®
05-22-2005, 08:27 PM
yea what the fuck did happen to Griffey? Godddamn you think he would retire in Seattle the way he played, then a few crappy seasons in Cinci and now the fools barely batting .200 w/ 1 HR?? WTF man. give it up or somethin dude. thankGriffeys for makin me waste my fuckin money on your cards you piece of shit :goodjob:

whatever happened to Dave Justice? that was a bad muthafuckin swing he had, he was fuckin Halle Berry playin for the Braves in all them dynasty years, and then boom! whered he go??

MSTANGSALEEN
05-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Yea I hear ya,I remember when it was frank thomas,griffery,tim salmon,juan gonzalez was all the best, now look.

D3UC3S
05-25-2005, 07:52 PM
i still have the Frank thomas error rookie card(theone of him in his Auburn uniform)...thers no name on the front...it used to be worth alot but now i have no idea

Kevykev
05-26-2005, 07:33 PM
Fuck Frank Thomas. I grew up in Chicago and he was one of my favorite players. My entire family is deep into baseball. Me and my cousin went to a Sox game and waited outside of the New Comisky [this is before it was named US Cellular Center and after they tore down the old comisky] and waited with all the other kids outside who came from the the Robert Taylor Homes [big housing project] and we finally saw him walking to his car. EVERYONE who came out earlier signed our balls and we were all going wild because we were actually going to meet Frank Thomas! He walks towards us smiling, gets 5 feet from the gate, and I looked at the kids there, waved his hand like "Fuck that" and walked off. It was only like 5 of us, EVERY white sox player that came out signed our balls and we waited like 3 hours post game. Hated that man every since for fucking with out emotions like he was going to do it.

it'll be alright man, it'll be alright.

MSTANGSALEEN
05-27-2005, 06:01 PM
OMG that error card I remeber when they didnt know about it and it was like $3,I had $4 in my pocket but I was like nah I dont need it I have the regular one. A few months later BAM $3K,I was like aghhhhhhh dum dum dum I was.