PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Camera @ Windy Hill & Cobb Pkwy

Ran
07-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Just got a ticket in the mail from running a red light on July 2nd. Apparently the light had been red for .43 seconds when a traffic camera took a snapshot of my car. :rolleyes: On a positive note, the pics came out pretty good. :D

Just giving you guys a heads up. :goodjob:

ARFNSX
07-12-2006, 10:06 PM
FINALLY, I thought I was the only one there. I still think it is Rigged!!!

Sibious
07-12-2006, 10:41 PM
we should cmap out and take our own pics!! and send the cops the pic, showing the action in real time,

GsrTurbo320
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Just got a ticket in the mail from running a red light on July 2nd. Apparently the light had been red for .43 seconds when a traffic camera took a snapshot of my car. :rolleyes: On a positive note, the pics came out pretty good. :D

Yep..Same here..same exact light..Was taking a left turn going south bound.

Crazy Asian
07-12-2006, 10:44 PM
How many points is that on your record?

BigPoppaHurtm
07-13-2006, 12:23 AM
How many points is that on your record?

:thinking: I thought that windyhill/cobb pwky shit was zero points (figured its just another way to make money) but it is a moving violation so it has to be some points. less than 4 Id imagine though.

5thgcelica
07-13-2006, 12:23 AM
no points.

5thgcelica
07-13-2006, 12:24 AM
its just money.

no points from what i can remember

HyPer50
07-13-2006, 06:21 AM
Yup, I live right next to that light, so I go through it several times a day... I never chance it lol, unless I'm past the white line when the light goes yellow, I dont chance it. Sucks when your behind a big truck and can't see the light til your right on it heh.

ARFNSX
07-13-2006, 07:00 AM
No Points.

{X}Echo419
07-13-2006, 07:07 AM

*I know this will get "flamed" and I don't care*

you don't have to pay the ticket. I got 1 on Indian Trail. then about 2 months later(after an extension which I didn't have to go to court to get) I had forgotten about it. well since I missed my 2nd court date I was freaking out. So I ran up to the Recorders(aka traffic) court to find out when I was going to jail and the lady @the counter told me it was no big deal. she said they Never prosecute those tickets. they issue so many it would be impossible to go after everyone that didn't show.
on my way out I asked a cop and he said the same thing, "my sister got 1. Last year and never paid it."
I'm NOT telling you not to pay your ticket(b/c I paid mine) I'm just telling you what I heard. :police:

iloveboost
07-13-2006, 07:12 AM
You guys do know there's a sign stating there is camera enforcement on those intersections, right?

There's a sign on all those intersections.

ARFNSX
07-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Then you are very lucky. My friend's wife got a ticket and didn't tell him and 3 months later they were not able to register their vehicle when it came time to renew until they that ticket....so I would not advise doing this.

Nemesis
07-13-2006, 07:14 AM
as much as I drive through the Lenox cameras I thankfully havent been caught yet

Ran
07-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Yep..Same here..same exact light..Was taking a left turn going south bound.ROFL, same here. I was turning left to get to Umezono's. :doh:

speedminded
07-13-2006, 11:45 AM
as much as I drive through the Lenox cameras I thankfully havent been caught yetEvery light there it's like your walkin down the red carpet *Flash* *Flash* *Flash* *Flash* *Flash* same with the one on lenox at Buford Hwy. $60-100 ticket for not waiting 2 minutes, don't know about the rest of you but that's a little more money than a make an average 2 minute period...besides, i like being first at lights...i get to play :D

Camera tickets are no points, i never realized that until recently. It's just a fine and i would not suggest not paying it, it's only an amount of time before it catches up with you. :2cents: