PDA

View Full Version : Misc testing waters anybody want puppy pit

smokeyj
05-13-2005, 10:51 AM
i got a few coming on the way dont kow how many or what kind or sex yet but i was just trying to see if anybody wants to purchase one they are 350 for one buy more ill cut a deal or something if you are sure you want one ill keep your name and keep you posted on details.

luvleexcivic
05-17-2005, 10:23 PM
let me know how your pups turn out like .. what bloodline is the male and female from ..

Crowml
05-19-2005, 09:47 AM
not to bash your post man, but Pitts are the #1 animal destroyed in shelters. Please, if you're looking for one, adopt and save a life. You can even get a puppy... (they too are often put down because homes can't be found).

Don't pay someone to get a pitt, this will just encourage them to raise more, in turn more will die in shelters. (remember those being killed at shelters likely started out at a breeder just like this guy)

No offense to you my man, just my .20 and my free PSA.

luvleexcivic
05-19-2005, 10:03 AM
its all good i knoe what your saying ..but i have dogs of my own.. i have a full breed pitt .. my gurl has a cat and four kitten .. and her sister has a lilo toco hell dog ... we all living together in a 2 bedroom apt to ... we aint got no problem with the animals