PDA

View Full Version : Misc COMING DOWN FOR....

DARLING DARA
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Tunerfest & Nopi Nationals I believe..

just wondering what would be the best place to go & exactly what to do while down there?

Bringing a couple girls and guys; some of which maybe underage ( including me! heheh -- i'm only 20! )...

:cheers:

thanks!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Talk to Itjustdee on the board she will be able to get you in vision's nightclub, it gets pretty crunk..21+ up. Aiko is the place to go in buckhead if you want to do the whole "asian bar scene" they got d'j's there and shit like that, good turnout and alot of people in Buckhead, thats the hotspot

Oasis-for strip clubs
club 1150 for trance/techno/dance/blah
Club La vaca- if you wanna reggaton, and salsa and shit like that.
and if you feel like driving another hour out your way, athens is another hotspot

gonna be hard to get around if you aint got a fake id or 21+ hope this helped....

Wurm
07-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Talk to Itjustdee on the board she will be able to get you in vision's nightclub, it gets pretty crunk..21+ up. Aiko is the place to go in buckhead if you want to do the whole "asian bar scene" they got d'j's there and shit like that, good turnout and alot of people in Buckhead, thats the hotspot

Oasis-for strip clubs
club 1150 for trance/techno/dance/blah
Club La vaca- if you wanna reggaton, and salsa and shit like that.
and if you feel like driving another hour out your way, athens is another hotspot

gonna be hard to get around if you aint got a fake id or 21+ hope this helped....
to get laid = my house :idb:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-11-2006, 09:08 PM
to get laid = my house :idb:

i dont wanna lay you man :no:

Wurm
07-11-2006, 09:09 PM
i dont wanna lay you man :no:
:???: :(

PhAtBoYMr2
07-11-2006, 09:12 PM
sorry wurm, i only date models... :yes:

TeeJay
07-15-2006, 09:48 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/haharave.gif

also, to get laid, make a stop in charlotte and drop by my place. actually, ill be at nopi nationals too, so we can just meet up down in ATL