PDA

View Full Version : General Chat rear windshield busted out

AltimaCharlie
05-13-2005, 09:23 AM
so my roomate's girlfriend chuncked a brick though my back window last night. i personally had no beef with her, she did it in hopes to get him throw out my house{i'm the landlord} well anyway i didn't throw him out. does anyone know a good glass replacement shop. i can get a rear winshield from pull-a-part for pretty cheap but i couldn't install it. what is the best route for getting something like his fixed.{cheapest} should i buy used, or just go to a shop? thanks

Julio
05-13-2005, 11:04 AM
insurance?

AltimaCharlie
05-13-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah insurance might throw me a few bucks, but i doubt very much i still have liability. i need to go full coverage and get my upgrades covered, but that $50 ins. payment is just to easy.

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Triumph Auto Glass

dont have the number but good stuff just look em up in the phone book. they did my winshield for $150. cheaper than the deductable on my insurance.

SLOWR/T
05-14-2005, 02:32 AM
shouldnt it come outta her pocket???

BlackDubs
05-18-2005, 08:21 PM
so my roomate's girlfriend chuncked a brick though my back window last night. i personally had no beef with her, she did it in hopes to get him throw out my house{i'm the landlord} well anyway i didn't throw him out. does anyone know a good glass replacement shop. i can get a rear winshield from pull-a-part for pretty cheap but i couldn't install it. what is the best route for getting something like his fixed.{cheapest} should i buy used, or just go to a shop? thanks

Stop by Low Price auto glass in Pull a part. They could do it for you.

David88vert
05-18-2005, 09:09 PM
If you know she did it, you should file a report with the police about her. And get a restraining order also.

accordon17s
05-19-2005, 08:21 AM
If you know she did it, you should file a report with the police about her. And get a restraining order also.

I agree with that, if u know she did it call the cops but if u dont know she did it then its not right to accuse her.

Jaimecbr900
05-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Some insurance policies do not make you pay a deductible when it's vandalism or someone w/o insurance. Check with your company.

Besides, why should you be paying anything. I'd call the police and tell her if she doesn't pay, you press charges. Simple.

Spyder
05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Stop by Low Price auto glass in Pull a part. They could do it for you.

yea the folks out front can do it for you if they have a nice section of glass around.

Spyder
05-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Some insurance policies do not make you pay a deductible when it's vandalism or someone w/o insurance. Check with your company.

Besides, why should you be paying anything. I'd call the police and tell her if she doesn't pay, you press charges. Simple.

exactly on both accounts.

AltimaCharlie
05-19-2005, 12:58 PM
yeah it's a sticky situation. i did not see her in the act. i just know it's her, so basically i have no proof. she had all the reasons to do it, and she'd caused a scene earier nthe night. i reported it, but with no proof they couldn't do anything. i mean nobody saw her so it's impossible to prove. it's all taken care of now, i hope. at least the window fixed. i just hope it stays that way. i am thinking of buying some camara's to set up on my car, i love that car.

Spyder
05-19-2005, 01:07 PM
i say you burn her in the front yard as a sign to those that mess with your car.

AltimaCharlie
05-19-2005, 02:52 PM
i say you burn her in the front yard as a sign to those that mess with your car.

haha put up a sign "this is what happens to trespassers!" i see your car was totaled by thieves, i am thankful it wasn't that bad. glass can be fixed. what they say on Pulp Fiction?
i think he said said that if you mess with a man's car it should instant execution, no arrest, no trial , no jury and no judge. straight to execution. i can't remember the exact quote but i always liked it. now i understand.