PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to my car!!!!!

MachNU
07-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Well tommorrow i am ordering a new silanoid for my tranmission so i can get 3rd back. A Competition Clutch Stage 1, Eibach Sportline 1.7" Front and 1.5" back performance lowering kit, and will be getting the new tires(225/35/18) <-- LowPro's. Then will also have my matching JDM Black Crystal Foglights to match my headlights! Which will all be just in time for Tunerfest next weekend!!!!!! :cheers: :yes: :bump:

N/A EK
07-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Check ur PM's

BTEC
07-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Well tommorrow i am ordering a new silanoid for my tranmission so i can get 3rd back. A Competition Clutch Stage 1, Eibach Sportline 1.7" Front and 1.5" back performance lowering kit, and will be getting the new tires(225/35/18) <-- LowPro's. Then will also have my matching JDM Black Crystal Foglights to match my headlights! Which will all be just in time for Tunerfest next weekend!!!!!! :cheers: :yes: :bump:
a solenoid for ur tranny sounds like u have an automatic. competition clutch are for mauals. please explain

MachNU
07-11-2006, 10:52 AM
a solenoid for ur tranny sounds like u have an automatic. competition clutch are for mauals. please explain

nope its for a manual....when i was first learning a manual a few years ago, i never could quite get into 3rd without grinding the gears...so finally 3rd has completely gone, cant even get into it without it coming out of gear. Already talked witha few people and one is a master tech certified in any vechicle jsut about, and he looked over it and figured out it was a solenoid. So....i fiugred while i was fixing that might as well go ahead and get the clutch replaced whiles i have the chance and time!

MachNU
07-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Check ur PM's

mutherfucker check yo pm's!!!!! :ninja:

devin
07-11-2006, 10:54 AM
yo b-tec, shut you mouf

BTEC
07-11-2006, 11:37 AM
nope its for a manual....when i was first learning a manual a few years ago, i never could quite get into 3rd without grinding the gears...so finally 3rd has completely gone, cant even get into it without it coming out of gear. Already talked witha few people and one is a master tech certified in any vechicle jsut about, and he looked over it and figured out it was a solenoid. So....i fiugred while i was fixing that might as well go ahead and get the clutch replaced whiles i have the chance and time!
what shop does this master tech wrk at? is it that sentra in ur sig ur talking about?

devin, shut deeee hell up. go try to punk out some oil change punks or something. dayum!!

devin
07-11-2006, 11:40 AM
what shop does this master tech wrk at? is it that sentra in ur sig ur talking about?

devin, shut deeee hell up. go try to punk out some oil change punks or something. dayum!!

you don fuked up now

MachNU
07-11-2006, 11:55 AM

he works for a firestone at the momment until he can get his garage finished and opened. But trust me he knows what hes talking about. First off we thought it was the Mounts which in the fact that 2 of the 3 where broke, we replaced those thinking its the problem, but dindt fix it. Since we know its not the clutch causeing the problem seeing as how i dont have any problems with 1st, 2nd, 4th or 5th. So since the clutch is still stock and has 60k miles on it i figured i would go ahead and replace it. But everyone i have talked to and that has looked at it says the same thing its got to be the solenoid!

N/A EK
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
mutherfucker check yo pm's!!!!! :ninja:

I did Ninja:boobies:

BTEC
07-11-2006, 02:17 PM
But everyone i have talked to and that has looked at it says the same thing its got to be the solenoid!
thats what im trying to figure out, what solenoid? manual trannys dnt have solenoids. the only electronics a manual tranny has is a speedo and reverse light switch. some has output shaft speed sensors seperate from the speedo sensor but thats it. the only things that could casue only 3rd gear not to wrk right are psynchro, gear,. A bent shift fork would more than likely cause 4th to act up as well. :dunno: but good luck

BTEC
07-11-2006, 02:17 PM
you don fuked up now
prove it u protestin baboon!!!!

MachNU
07-11-2006, 02:25 PM
thats what im trying to figure out, what solenoid? manual trannys dnt have solenoids. the only electronics a manual tranny has is a speedo and reverse light switch. some has output shaft speed sensors seperate from the speedo sensor but thats it. the only things that could casue only 3rd gear not to wrk right are psynchro, gear,. A bent shift fork would more than likely cause 4th to act up as well. :dunno: but good luck

lol dont know where i got solenoid from.....its the psynchro.... :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ....but yeah your right i am getting the psynchro....!!!!! :doh: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao:

reps for you, for figuring out that i was using hte wrong word!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
07-11-2006, 02:29 PM
lol dont know where i got solenoid from.....its the psynchro.... :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ....but yeah your right i am getting the psynchro....!!!!! :doh: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao:

reps for you, for figuring out that i was using hte wrong word!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:
i was like wtf kinda manual have solenoids. i know i dnt wrk on cars everyday anymore but im not that rusty. i was also questioning that master tech u spoke of. its cool though, nobody is perfect.

devin
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
prove it u protestin baboon!!!!

:crazy: :english: :fire:

BTEC
07-11-2006, 02:36 PM
:crazy: :english: :fire:
:tongue1: :burnout: :police: :hanged:
damn thats racist

devin
07-11-2006, 02:40 PM
:tongue1: :burnout: :police: :hanged:
damn thats racist

:ninja: :bannana: :sicks: :fightpig: man, thats fucked up:cry:

BTEC
07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
:fightpig:
dude, that a rodney king smilie. LOL!!!

devin
07-11-2006, 02:44 PM
dude, that a rodney king smilie. LOL!!!

:tongue1: :police:

MachNU
07-11-2006, 04:03 PM
:offtopic: :diespam:

LicKaPuSS
07-11-2006, 09:00 PM
"i was like wtf kinda manual have solenoids." <<<<<<<<<<<

I was thinking the same shit WTF<<<<<

Along with I am never going to firestone LOL

Well unless I need some muffler bearings....LOL

Good thing you cleared that up!!!!!

MachNU
07-11-2006, 09:34 PM
"i was like wtf kinda manual have solenoids." <<<<<<<<<<<

I was thinking the same shit WTF<<<<<

Along with I am never going to firestone LOL

Well unless I need some muffler bearings....LOL

Good thing you cleared that up!!!!!

must firestones are shitty to go to unless you know the store and the people. The one over by teh Lakeshore mall is good if you get the right guy to work on your car, and the one at Mall of georgia is a REAL good one!!!! That was jsut me, i dotn remember where i came up with that word over phyzcro(sp)!!!! :no: