PDA

View Full Version : Hot twin makes it to sport compact..

vtech
05-13-2005, 01:37 AM
Have you seen this hot blonde that host the NRHA sport compact. Here is the link http://www.fhmus.com/girls/20hotdates/ Her name is Jessica Barton.

auxiliary
05-13-2005, 02:09 AM
I know her personally.

....ya I was really drunk....and she said she could make me pretty.

HalfBaked
05-13-2005, 02:10 AM
Have you seen this hot blonde that host the NRHA sport compact. Here is the link http://www.fhmus.com/girls/20hotdates/ Her name is Jessica Barton.

She is a member of this forum.

And auxiliary is a flaming homosexual.

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 07:47 AM
There is only a "whole" photo feature of her on the MAIN page...where have you been? Everyone knows who she is.

trythefly
05-13-2005, 07:48 AM
damn she is hawt

4dmin
05-13-2005, 07:50 AM
ya she is #1 this month in FHM

A.P. Photography
05-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Like I told you in the other thread, most of us here know her or have talked to her at somepoint so instead of acting like you just found some hot chic that no one knows about, just say

Congrats Jessica!!

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Lol@ make you pretty...i could never be that drunk, but yes indeed, she is cute

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 08:45 AM
cute?! I would like do anything to have that girls figure!

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 08:59 AM
cute=sexy in my book and i would do anything for you to have her figure too :)

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 09:06 AM
uhhh you better figure out how to reverse yourself out of that statement. lol

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 09:09 AM
uhhh you better figure out how to reverse yourself out of that statement. lol

what do yaaaahhh mmeeaaan?

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 09:11 AM
you just told a girl that you'd rather her look like someone else than her self.

implying she doesnt look good.

I dont know lauren, but ive seen pictures around the board...and id say she looks good as is. (not leg humping. lol)

Julio
05-13-2005, 09:18 AM
I.D.beatable.

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 09:20 AM
you just told a girl that you'd rather her look like someone else than her self.

implying she doesnt look good.

I dont know lauren, but ive seen pictures around the board...and id say she looks good as is. (not leg humping. lol)

i haven't seen lauren but i now would like to now ;) but i was just joshin around with that comment, we can swap out pics

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 09:52 AM
cute=sexy in my book and i would do anything for you to have her figure too :)

LOL he said "have her figure"

i would say that the Jessica girl looks cute in my personal opinion.

I wouldn't call a girl "Drop dead gorgeous" or ''beautiful" unless she has natural beauty.

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 09:54 AM
LOL he said "have her figure"

i would say that the Jessica girl looks cute in my personal opinion.

I wouldn't call a girl "Drop dead gorgeous" or ''beautiful" unless she has natural beauty.

drop dead sexy= mellisa ford, Christina MIlian, Mya....yes indeed oh and a few music video girls and Lisa Raye oh and Sanah Lathan ( sp?...she was in Brown Suga, Love and Basketball and Out of Time)

Vteckidd
05-13-2005, 09:56 AM
catherine bell>barton twins

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 10:03 AM
drop dead sexy= mellisa ford, Christina MIlian, Mya....yes indeed oh and a few music video girls and Lisa Raye oh and Sanah Lathan ( sp?...she was in Brown Suga, Love and Basketball and Out of Time)

Naaaaaaaaaaaah Meeeeeeeeeeeeeean!!! :goodjob:

lot's of women with natural beauty of all flavors whether it be exotic or just plane sexyness.

Layers upon layers of make up foundation, eyeliner, blush etc. breast implants and other surgical procedures are disgusting to me.

but some guys like that shit LOL, but me nah man giv eme the girl with natural cuteness or sexyness, give me the girl that's naturally attractive.

NM?

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Naaaaaaaaaaaah Meeeeeeeeeeeeeean!!! :goodjob:

lot's of women with natural beauty of all flavors whether it be exotic or just plane sexyness.

Layers upon layers of make up foundation, eyeliner, blush etc. breast implants and other surgical procedures are disgusting to me.

but some guys like that shit LOL, but me nah man giv eme the girl with natural cuteness or sexyness, give me the girl that's naturally attractive.

NM?

yaaah meaaann.....but yeah i like a girl that will look good ( not outsanding) in like a wife beatah, jeans and air forces, just real chill....and not have to make a transformation in the morning to get " her face".....now dont get me wrong, im not sayin this is how ol girl looks( who teh thread is about), im not taken anythin away from her, i dont know her and she probably does have that quality too

NzProjeKt
05-13-2005, 10:11 AM

did you just out from under a rock ??

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 10:12 AM
I don't care if she's fake or not...the girl is Perfect. I mean...Jeez.
http://importatlanta.com/features/2005/jan/jessica/imgs/jessferrari.jpg
http://importatlanta.com/features/2005/jan/jessica/imgs/img_7054.jpg
Oh, and thanks Black sI...Nice comment! It's ok...at least my MAN loves me the way I look! :D

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 10:13 AM
yeah i wasn't saying Jessica looked like a fake-ass maniquin(sp?) or anything, i said she was cute actually.

i'm just speaking in general though, like if you go to the NWS section for example there's hideously fake women that get posted in there from time to time and guys are like "WOW" she's gorgeous.

LOL

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 10:14 AM
I don't care if she's fake or not...the girl is Perfect.

hahaaaa discuss please!

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUAL :D

(god i can believe i'm still online) i have things to do today :(

but fuk that... explain, because i have yet to see perfection in any girl.

JustinSane110™
05-13-2005, 10:15 AM
yaaah meaaann.....but yeah i like a girl that will look good ( not outsanding) in like a wife beatah, jeans and air forces, just real chill....and not have to make a transformation in the morning to get " her face".....now dont get me wrong, im not sayin this is how ol girl looks( who teh thread is about), im not taken anythin away from her, i dont know her and she probably does have that quality too
Hell yeah, a girl that has that "sexy without even trying" thing is always a plus. :goodjob:

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 10:16 AM
^ hell yeah, those can be the best, sexy and don't even know it!! :D

It's ok...at least my MAN loves me the way I look! :D

Good, very good, now this comment is straight up Truth!!! that's all that matters really.

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Lol....i still want to see your pic lauren, just curiosity, i'll be happy to show you my pic as well, i know im not close to perfect, but the only reason i ask, is because you say you wish you looked like her or had her body, and im sure in other peoples eyes you do look better then her, i mean everyone has their qualities about themselves that people like ;)

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Not all girls can be blessed with natural beauty...I also know that most girls look better; no matter if they are pretty or not, with some make-up on...

And I'm sure that most guys in the NWS forum do think that "fake" girls are pretty...but I mean a boob job and some lipo here and there is cool...:) LOL.

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Every girl has their qualities, ever meet a very pretty girl with a very ugly attitude?

Luaren -well that's what make up is designed for i guess to conceal imperfections, replace t with synthetic beauty.

BCSI-Most girls have this Barrier, similar to the invisible barrier in a video game that you can never get past, the shit that you can't see but it's there nah mean?

That barrier prevents girls form seeing their own beauty that's why a girl like Lauren could be more attractive that a girl like Jessica but she wouldn't even see it, not even remotely.

Hey man if you wanna take this to the psychological level, we can, NAAAH MEAN?

mocha latte cupcake
05-13-2005, 10:35 AM
i'm with my boy VtecKidd on this...

00CIVICSI
05-13-2005, 10:42 AM
beautiful

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 10:46 AM
kevy kev is so smart, i need a gamehsrak to get that barrier tho

carrascopa
05-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Wow! Dude Let Her Put Makeup On Him! Hahahaha

Julio
05-13-2005, 11:01 AM
did someone say natural beuty?

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=3104&page=1&pp=15

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks Julio, but i think you posted the wrong link

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 01:07 PM
That was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

Vteckidd
05-13-2005, 01:40 PM
catherine bell>barton twins

examples:
http://www.soupy28.com/images/cbell/catherinebell.jpg

http://www.up4u.net/catherine_bell/pg/Stuff-Oct-2003-Catherine%20Bell-006.jpg

http://moviegirls.host.sk/cb/images/cb22.jpg

http://www.eventpics.ch/fotosprovosorisch/Uploads/catherine_bell_0182_fjotte_jpg.jpg

http://img26.exs.cx/img26/952/DS004-433-CatherineBell-FHM-100-Sexiest.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
05-13-2005, 02:00 PM
^^ its is now day 1 thanks to vtec kidd.... my thanks.... soooo hot want to touch the hiney! i wanna polish her turrets....

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 02:03 PM
^^ not sayin shes not hott. but id still take the twins anyday. lol

and yes....natural beauty is the best. i dig a girl w/ no make up. cant stand that crap.

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 03:03 PM
You guys are in denial...there are a "VERY" select few of females that don't wear some sort of make-up. You can say you like someone natural over someone fake, but most of the girls you all say are HOT have had their hair colored, nails done, wear make-up, and A lot of them have had some kind of work done...

Vteckidd
05-13-2005, 03:45 PM
hey, fake tits or not, i bet they still taste the same :P

A.P. Photography
05-13-2005, 03:50 PM
and a lot of these pics are airbrushed or touched up. :tongue:

Kevykev
05-13-2005, 04:47 PM
You guys are in denial...there are a "VERY" select few of females that don't wear some sort of make-up. You can say you like someone natural over someone fake, but most of the girls you all say are HOT have had their hair colored, nails done, wear make-up, and A lot of them have had some kind of work done...

i little make up is fine (Light makeup). That's really not what i'm referring to at all, i'm talkin' about chicks that pile on foundation, cake up on eye shadow/liner so one and so forth. And especially when it is a combination of the few all together.

some girl use alot and don't even need a lot at all, i guess it's something within that encourages them to use more. :dunno:

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 09:29 PM

not my girl..yes..she wears makeup, but when she doesn, she looks just fine :D

Julio
05-13-2005, 11:29 PM

negative... all the makeup takes up the good taste =]

5thgcelica
05-13-2005, 11:46 PM

guess you've never had a tit in your mouth. lol

Code3
05-14-2005, 06:36 AM
mmmmmmmmm her tatas mmmmmmmmmmmm

sweater kittens are good

Vteckidd
05-14-2005, 10:08 AM
never dated a girl with fake boobs, so i wouldnt know

vtech
05-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Congrats Jessica!

LaurenK
05-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Wow^^^you guys...lol

ahmonrah
05-17-2005, 08:41 AM
I know her personally.

....ya I was really drunk....and she said she could make me pretty.

you werent drunk......you were willing, boy george!!!!

HEATON
05-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Exaxctly, and my fav quote is:
"As long as there are no noticeable scars its all good"