PDA

View Full Version : FS 1986 corolla GTS AE86

ae86
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
1986 corolla GTS in good condition needs engine but i have a black top 20v engine it has LSD also clean title asking $3000 obo for everything if u have any question please call me at 770 313 9985 thanks

ae86
07-10-2006, 01:44 PM
more pic

Senko
07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
3500 with a blown engine? and that isnt good condition, thats ok condition, anyone can clean the inside of a car. but the outside is needing some paint. also putting a blacktop into a hachi is a PITA! so unless youve got all the mounting, wiring, and new intake ready to go, 3500 is no where near a good price.

also whats wrong with the engine in it?
how many miles on the chassy?
the front driverside fender is looking a little off as well.

ae86
07-10-2006, 07:31 PM
your just mad I didnt buy your sr5. I allready have an sr5, just wasnt sure if it was stolen or not. If it was I was going to get yours and cut my losses on it but it wasnt so im keeping it!

u know what fuck your sr5 and your shit talk if u dont like the price dont buy it oh should i say u dont have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :2up:

Senko
07-10-2006, 07:45 PM
lol, im trying to give you some constructive ctisism, cause EVERY catches it here dickwad. I was trying to get more info, why is the price of it 3500? hmmm? so it comes with a black top 20v with a FWD tranny , worthless, you can pick up a blacktop on ebay for 500$
and yes it is a GTS but its a BLOWN gts, less you can tell me whats wrong with the engine, im assuming the block/head are both fucked.

Senko
07-10-2006, 07:47 PM
blown GTS best price, 1k, blacktop 500$, so where is the extra 2k coming from? there is another dude a few posts down selling 2 CARS, notice the plural, for 2500.

also whats up with the driverside fender? its obvuiously got something wrong with it, was it wrecked in the front end?

Senko
07-10-2006, 07:50 PM
where am I bashing? im asking questions, obviously im getting it right or you wouldnt be dragging your buddies in to back you up. these are questions that SHOULD BE ANSWERED to give a better idea about the car.

wazimba
07-10-2006, 07:53 PM
then let a guy hows actually gonna buy the car ask the questions.

Senko
07-10-2006, 08:19 PM
thank kao, im out.

Stormhammer
07-10-2006, 09:22 PM
drama drama drama

now, drama aside, I'll have to admit I'm curious as to what happened to the engine in it? blown headgasket, bad head, did it just seize, or just not start up one day?

ae86
07-10-2006, 09:29 PM
drama drama drama

now, drama aside, I'll have to admit I'm curious as to what happened to the engine in it? blown headgasket, bad head, did it just seize, or just not start up one day?

got a hole in the block

Stormhammer
07-10-2006, 09:33 PM
hmm, where is it at? any idea how it got there? ( just wanting to get an idea of the possible history behind the car )

man
07-10-2006, 09:39 PM
holy shit, did the value of 80s cars jump while i was asleep, my car is now up for sale 10k obo!

lol, lower you price a little my man.

ae86
07-10-2006, 09:48 PM
holy shit, did the value of 80s cars jump while i was asleep, my car is now up for sale 10k obo!

lol, lower you price a little my man.

obo i dont have to sale the car i really dont need the money

Senko
07-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey you little dip-shit!!!!!! Senko... is that what they call your fucken ass??? I dont know who the fuck you think you are, talking all these shit like you know something... wont you just leave all this to the grown ass folks with money to play and burn.. who cares if you can get a SR5 somewhere else for a lower price.... so why are you wasting time talking shit on my page for????Go get you damn cheap ass SR5 then. Did I ask for your stupid opions and gay ass comments?? Nope!!!!!! Oh yeah F.Y.I!!!!! I have been in the game way longer than you so I dont need some little dick-Face like you to give me any.. quote in your own damn words/spelling "constructive ctisism" bitch learn how to spell b4 you talk shit... and get the fuck off my page talking shit... I am a hustler bitch and I dont like little broke ass bitches like you wastin' my fucken time..until you can get the money from your mommy and daddy to play with us grown folks then you can talk to me... until then when you fuck with my time you fuck with my money$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and I dont like that... if you got something else to say my number is above... ask for KaCee bitch or is that a little hard for you to read???? duces biotch!!!!!

:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay::gay:

Gilgamesh
07-11-2006, 01:41 AM
you might could sell it in california for 3500....but i dont htink you will get that much from something you saved from the crusher.

Stormhammer
07-11-2006, 04:52 AM
hmm, well, if you want my 2cents, for what its worth, but why not put in the blacktop engine and sell it for the $3500 and throw in the blown engine for free? I mean look at it this way, $3500 for a nonrunning car with a running engine to go laong wwith it, or $3500 for a running car with a blown engine to go along for free - the latter is generally more appealing, so maybe just some food for thought?

2.0civic
07-11-2006, 08:24 AM
hmm, well, if you want my 2cents, for what its worth, but why not put in the blacktop engine and sell it for the $3500 and throw in the blown engine for free? I mean look at it this way, $3500 for a nonrunning car with a running engine to go laong wwith it, or $3500 for a running car with a blown engine to go along for free - the latter is generally more appealing, so maybe just some food for thought?

agreed especially when ive seen TW) in the last month sold on here RUNNING for less than 2k and i got mine that ran but has bad rear for $500....$3500 is a little steep so if you plan on sitting on it awhile, then good luck

Random Hero
07-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Hey, sell me your fender fpr $20. I need it. Haha :rolleyes:

No, seriously, I do need one though :screwy:

Kalifornia087
07-13-2006, 08:31 AM
yeah i need a drivers side fender!

but really, 3k is insane.

Tank
07-13-2006, 10:25 AM
wow i tell you people think there junk is worth alot these days you should listen to what senko said cause not even 2 seconds after seeing the pic did i ask the same question your not gonna come on this site and rip someone off 3K for a car that worth 1K or less yeah you got the blacktop big fucking deal sell it on the side i tell you if i was a mod your shit would be suspect cause the lack of information and the inflation of the price lower the price or leave the fucking site asshole theres always autotrader

sneaky nigga out :ninja:

Senko
07-13-2006, 12:17 PM
thank you tank :) apparently hes a friend of one of my aquaintences, he told me to lay off him cause "Hes a buddy of a buddy" apparently its a little group of them, and apparently ive bagged them all for having insane prices.

2.0civic
07-13-2006, 12:20 PM
locked for having little information such as mileage on body, and motor and other info missing. Tried to be nice about it and let you get time to fix it but w/e