PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods no boost all motor

nightphoenix
07-10-2006, 12:31 PM
any ideas for making a well rounded all motor gsr?

drmcivicsi
07-10-2006, 01:31 PM
damn man look around thats tons and tons of info on this sit for a nice built gsr u just got to look or ask vteckidd

99SI
07-10-2006, 01:31 PM
yes

BABY J
07-10-2006, 02:39 PM
^^ BWA BWA BWA HA HA HA!!!! Great answer!!! LOL ^^

99SI
07-10-2006, 03:37 PM
:D I got tons of fucking ideas, I'm so full of ideas I don't know what to do with all of em. They're spilling out of my ears.

nightphoenix
07-11-2006, 08:29 AM
wow u guys answer ?'s GREAT thanks for the help i'll figure it out thanks for nothing

99SI
07-11-2006, 09:24 AM
DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN. COME BACK AND ASK A SPECIFIC QUESTIOIN ABOUT A SPECIFIC SETUP THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. DON'T EXPECT ME TO WASTE MY TIME HOLDING YOUR DAMN HAND TELLING YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO! I HAVE NO PROBLEM HELPING OUT OR ANSWERING QUESTIONS BUT STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONE YOU ASKED ARE THE REASON NOOBS GET FLAMED. eNJOY YOUR TIME ON IA.

BABY J
07-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Seriously man. You never said if you wanna spray it, boost it, use all OEM parts, aftermarket, horsepower goals, what chassis the engine gonna be in, if you wanna drag race, autox, road course... HOW WILL WE KNOW? That's like walking into a pharmacy and asking "Does any1 know any good medicines?" and then getting mad b/c they look at you like you're crazy. SPECIFY homey.

Vteckidd
07-11-2006, 11:32 AM
any ideas for making a well rounded all motor gsr?
define a "well rounded GSR"

what are your WHP goals?
what is your BUDGET?
what car is the motor going into?
What will the car be used for (drag, AutoX, SCCA?)

you need be more IN DEPTH with your questions

nightphoenix
07-11-2006, 01:49 PM
alright DUMB FUCKS.....LISTEN UP I ASKED THIS ?..."any ideas for making a well rounded all motor gsr?"

READ IT AGAIN ALL MOTOR..i wish i never join this site just dumb asses doing nothing thinking they have speed/horsepower on these boring same old cars...and to the user name 99si learn to read i said all motor one more time all motor... but it's ok why ask u...u just have a 99 si wow b16 big fucking deal..let me guess u going to boost just like EVERYONE else...and BABY J LEARN TO READ ALSO...ALL MOTOR ONCE AGAIN ALL MOTOR....IT'S OK I'LL HANDLE IT MYSELF

BABY J
07-11-2006, 02:05 PM
alright DUMB FUCKS.....LISTEN UP I ASKED THIS ?..."any ideas for making a well rounded all motor gsr?"

READ IT AGAIN ALL MOTOR..i wish i never join this site just dumb asses doing nothing thinking they have speed/horsepower on these boring same old cars...and to the user name 99si learn to read i said all motor one more time all motor... but it's ok why ask u...u just have a 99 si wow b16 big fucking deal..let me guess u going to boost just like EVERYONE else...and BABY J LEARN TO READ ALSO...ALL MOTOR ONCE AGAIN ALL MOTOR....IT'S OK I'LL HANDLE IT MYSELF

YOU'RE the dumbfuck ass-clown!!! A OEM GSR w/ NO mods is "well-rounded" w/out even modding it! It ALL depends on how extreme you wanna go with it and what you want the motor to do for you. We're driving/building the same old cars? Muthafucka I have the highest WHP unsponsored ALL-MOTOR Spec V in the fucking NATION and have held that title since late 2003! And if you think you'll outclass my new B series block then you better have deep pockets tard. Mike had one of the highest WHP B series blocks in GA!! KNOW YOUR FUCKIN' AUDIENCE before you start talking about people building the same old "boring" cars. So you are building a ALL-MOTOR GSR right? PLEASE show me something that hasn't ALREADY been done before!! HIGHLY FUCKIN' UNLIKELY. You think THESE responses were HARSH? Post that crap on on any Honda specific forum worth it's bandwith and you might see the ban stick before you even refresh the damn thread fuck-tard! If you can't handle a few guys saying SPECIFY then you gotta long way to go.

Ya killing me NOOB. ALL-MOTOR? ALL motor can leaving it stock, or can be near 300 wheel AND ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN IDIOT!!!! Pump gas? Alcohol? ITBs? Hybrid setup? I can go on. There are COUNTLESS combinations. Either SPECIFY and we can help you or tell you who to talk to, or shut the fuck up! And yeah... when you get your magic motor built I will set up a run w/ you and 99SI w/ his puny N/A "B16"!!! LOL. Good luck in that race stupid!!!

Wurm
07-11-2006, 02:14 PM
owned

Wurm
07-11-2006, 02:24 PM
owned

99SI
07-11-2006, 02:31 PM
That shit is funny. I said, "all motor". My B16 was built ALL MOTOR in 04. 175 whp @9300 rpm, daily driver over 120 miles per day. I had an oil pump failure. I spun a bearing. I am building a GSR block to go with my head and a few new tweaks, should see between 185-195 whp. Maybe you should use the "search" function. The specifics of my old build and my new build are just a few threads down from here. It's titled, "the destruction and reincarnation of 99si's motor". Good luck, maybe you should get on Honda Tech, go to the all motor forum, type the "EXACT" SAME QUESTION YOU DID HERE. See what happens. lol. Maybe you should learn how to comprehend what you read, a "well rounded all motor GSR" means many things to many people. You aren't looking for specific info you're looking for someone to tell you how to do something and it is not going to happen.

Vteckidd
07-11-2006, 03:02 PM
ITR cams, RMF header, Crome to tune it.

there, thats well rounded

nightphoenix
07-11-2006, 03:56 PM
yeah aight...enuff wasting my time with u jokers....

99SI
07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
lol at u

99SI
07-11-2006, 04:04 PM
GE sleeve job, 84.5 mm bore, CP 12.5:1 pistons, Pauter billet rods, ACL race bearings, Arp rod bolts, head port by DFE with +1mm valve job, Jenvey ITB's, Kaaz lsd, Hondata S300, eleventy billion hours on the dyno.

BABY J
07-11-2006, 04:05 PM
^^ Which spark plugs? Champion? Autolite?

99SI
07-11-2006, 04:19 PM
DENSO! Iridium power ftmfw! With some Nology hot wires that cost 100+ a set! lol. Don't forget the Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulleys

BABY J
07-11-2006, 04:25 PM
LOL. Hey PHOENIX. Figure out your projected HP goals. Then make sure your pockets can back you up on those goals. If not, do things in stages if need be. Every project that I have rushed, I have missed the boat on major shit most times. The key (for me) is to WRITE IT ALL OUT (spec sheet). Then scrub it and RE-write it. Send that to some1 you trust and bounce ideas off of each other. Decide what you want the motor to do for you... daily driver, weekends only, race only, etc. Determine what chassis it is going in, and THEN post it up man and you can get some direction from a lotta smart people on this forum. If you throw out something vague then you will get something vague back. Welcome to IA Bro... it gets better. :)

99SI
07-11-2006, 04:33 PM
WTF is there 12 guests reading this thread? It must be Honda Tech members that have followed the link to the Omnipower ITB thread and decided to look in here. lol.

The Ninja
07-11-2006, 04:52 PM
hahahaha....funnny shit...so much caps...my head hurts...

Mr_Mischif
07-11-2006, 05:30 PM
That reminds me: do ITB make that much of a difference?

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 05:36 PM

NOW JUST HOLD UP A FUCKING MINUTE, SHITHEAD. Who in the FUCK do you think you are talking to like you are the fucking man? Bitch most of us have forgotten more than you know about import performance, so don't come on here asking the most vague question on earth and then get pissed because we don't come up with the answer your bitch ass wants. You wouldn't survive a day on Honda-Tech you douche bag.

As a matter of fact, I bought my CRX BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN FUCKING DRIVE SO WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ON HERE MOTHER FUCKER. :slap:

Julio
07-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey guys How can I built a well rounded d15 all motor with Vtec?
And will it consume alot of Vtec Fluid?

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Oh, and BTW, incase you come back you fuckstick, VtecKidd has made the highest HP all-motor in this fucking state, and NAIZBST is about to trump that number, so maybe if you would ASK A FUCKING QUESTION THAT MAKES SENSE AND DOESN'T INCORPORATE BOTH ENDS OF THE FUCKING SPECTRUM people would answer it better.

Stupid ass.

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 05:43 PM

You have to use rounded synthetic vtec fluid. Squared synthetic vtec fluid is for boosted applications.

BABY J
07-11-2006, 05:48 PM

D15 Block
B20 head (block off all oil passages, remove VTEC solenoid)
F20C tranny
GSR Pistons
ITR Valve Guides
F20B Valve Cover
APex'i VTEC Controller. Set VTEC ON: 50 RPM OFF: 100 RPM

Vteckidd
07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh, and BTW, incase you come back you fuckstick, VtecKidd has made the highest HP all-motor in this fucking state, and NAIZBST is about to trump that number

Stupid ass.
Hey, he doesnt have numbers YET!

(clings to all motor title)

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Hey, he doesnt have numbers YET!

(clings to all motor title)

Savor the flavor baby...redballs gotcha! :lmfao:

He would have the motherfucker back already if it wasn't for his army drill this past weekend.

BABY J
07-11-2006, 06:23 PM
LOL @ Mike. You should be glad to see the title go Mike. I mean it's a B motor so it was bound to happen eventually ya know? It was a good ride. The only reason I have held so long for the QR25 is b/c the motor is FINICKY as hell and no1 wants to go custom on that motor b/c the piston speed is riduclous from factory as it is! In fact, if I could do it all over again I WOULDN'T. Over 9k in the motor, not to mention 15k for the car. My Spec V is one EXPENSE ass hunk of metal to just be sitting at 240 wheel and not driven anymore. Too much in it to sell, too disappointing 2 drive daily. :( Imagine tossing 9k into a B build... 240 wheel would be a JOKE!

Vteckidd
07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
nah i dont care, i wish matt the best, and told him he gets free dyno pull on our dyno to verify the title tranfer :)

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:31 PM
nah i dont care, i wish matt the best, and told him he gets free dyno pull on our dyno to verify the title tranfer :)

At least you are going to lose it to a friend and not some asshat who built there shit with mommy and daddy's money. He worked hard for his shit, as did you.

BABY J
07-11-2006, 06:35 PM

LOL. Good sport. :) Matt's build is a B block too?

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:38 PM
LOL. Good sport. :) Matt's build is a B block too?

Pretty much. ;)

BABY J
07-11-2006, 06:39 PM
DAMMIT! I give up. LOL.

SLow_POke
07-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh, and BTW, incase you come back you fuckstick, VtecKidd has made the highest HP all-motor in this fucking state, and NAIZBST is about to trump that number, so maybe if you would ASK A FUCKING QUESTION THAT MAKES SENSE AND DOESN'T INCORPORATE BOTH ENDS OF THE FUCKING SPECTRUM people would answer it better.

Stupid ass.

BTLFED 4 the kill

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/kimatsja/pitbull.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/kimatsja/?)

the rest left HIM nice and tender for u
:D

-Ernie

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
DAMMIT! I give up. LOL.

It actually starts with a "D," but that's not the block code. :)

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
BTLFED 4 the kill

I think your sig states how I roll the best. ;)

Vteckidd
07-11-2006, 06:52 PM
It actually starts with a "D," but that's not the block code. :)
im going to go throw some Darts, you want to go Chris?

NINJA

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 06:53 PM
im going to go throw some Darts, you want to go Chris?

NINJA

I dunno what you are talking about. :ninja:

BABY J
07-11-2006, 06:58 PM
LOL. I love DARTS Mike.

SLow_POke
07-11-2006, 07:31 PM
DARTs FTW.:goodjob:

-Ernie

SLow_POke
07-11-2006, 07:31 PM
I think your sig states how I roll the best. ;)

LoL so u knwo how Do things Also

-Ernie

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 07:37 PM
LoL so u knwo how Do things Also

-Ernie

LBC homie.

SLow_POke
07-11-2006, 07:42 PM
LBC homie.

East Los.:ninja:

BTLFED
07-11-2006, 07:44 PM
East Los.:ninja:

I may be livin in the east, but I will always rep the west.

SLow_POke
07-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I may be livin in the east, but I will always rep the west.

best ice cube impression ::yay yay::

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/spaded1488/westcoast.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/spaded1488/?)

nightphoenix
07-13-2006, 07:58 AM
hey mr imma west coast gangsta (BTLFED) ....SIKE...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT....THIS SITE IS FOR IMPORTS...GO JOIN A LOWRIDER...OR OLD "SCKOOL" FORUM....DAMN HOMIE who ask u for any advice......NO ONE!!!!!!!

vteckid help out alot with the info he gave me ...thanks man...that's all i asked for...

and PLEASE "BABY J" mine u own just like your HOMIES "99SI & BTLFED"

99SI
07-13-2006, 09:46 AM
LOL, you are entertaining me to no end. Check out this thread here, it is a pretty good "well rounded" build that you can apply to a GSR, I happened to do it with a B16 and am doing a GSR now. Just make sure that after 35k miles of HARD driving and daily abuse that you put a new oil pump in for a saftely precaution. :D http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=58561

BTLFED
07-13-2006, 05:54 PM
hey mr imma west coast gangsta (BTLFED) ....SIKE...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT....THIS SITE IS FOR IMPORTS...GO JOIN A LOWRIDER...OR OLD "SCKOOL" FORUM....DAMN HOMIE who ask u for any advice......NO ONE!!!!!!!

I don't own a fucking lowrider you fucking douche bag. I have a CRX and a 510. You are a waste of fucking life. Remove yourself from the gene pool...now.