PDA

View Full Version : Misc Whos a better actor:

BaHumBugg
07-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Ja rule or 50

I watch one of Ja Rules movies today that came on tv and I must say he got 50 in the acting business, I saw GRODT and I got to say that was one of the worst acting I seen a rapper do since master p and snoop dog did a movie, and plus the movie was gay as hell, I expected more from 50 BUT DAMN! this nigga suck "Im a gangsta grandpa and Im proud of it" the fuck it that?!, that was his longest line in the whole movie, so basicly this nigga sucks, and his music is getting lamer and lamer each month, did yall hear that song he tried to bite Juvie's style with "ha"? can you say running out of ideas?

Hulud
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
:wgaf:

quickdodge®
07-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Neither. Except for Cube and some of Pac, rappers should not act. In fact, some rappers should not even rap. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Neither. Except for Cube and some of Pac, rappers should not act. In fact, some rappers should not even rap. Later, QD.
LL Cool J is decent. But without a doubt the best rapper turned actor has to be Will Smith.

quickdodge®
07-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I did forget about those two. Case closed, then. Later, QD.

BaHumBugg
07-09-2006, 06:00 PM
:wgaf:

bout you?.......not me

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 06:56 PM
yeah grodt wasnt that bad of a film but i also expected it to be alot better.....

50 aint that bad of an actor, hes actually starring in a new war movie with samuael L jackson thats supposed to be real good,

and did you see game try to act with waste deep??? bwahahahaha

BaHumBugg
07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah grodt wasnt that bad of a film but i also expected it to be alot better.....

50 aint that bad of an actor, hes actually starring in a new war movie with samuael L jackson thats supposed to be real good,

and did you see game try to act with waste deep??? bwahahahaha

haha. Mark..........THE GAME homie!!!

quickdodge®
07-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Mark takes any shot against Game that he can. I did include Game when I mentioned that just about all rappers/love song singers(50) should NOT act. 50 does suck at acting. You can tell that by his videos. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-09-2006, 07:19 PM
haha yea waist deep was THE SHIT compared to GRODT.. it should be in the running for some OSCARS compared to this garbage ass movie.. I seen GRODT in the $2 bin at Blockbuster, I STILL aint gonna watch that poor ass excuse of a movie.. how sad

G G G G UNOT!

BaHumBugg
07-09-2006, 08:00 PM
haha yea waist deep was THE SHIT compared to GRODT.. it should be in the running for some OSCARS compared to this garbage ass movie.. I seen GRODT in the $2 bin at Blockbuster, I STILL aint gonna watch that poor ass excuse of a movie.. how sad

G G G G UNOT!

Yea I need to go see Waist Deep it looks like a good movie, by just looking at the previews it looks like Game did a better job than 50, dont get me wrong the story line of GRODT was good, but the acting was so sad, and im not gonna say that gunit sucks just for the simple fact that Buck and Banks still putting out heat but sooo many washed up rappers in that damn label now and it aint even funny, sooooo many albums gonna flop so bad, but like I said GAME>50

quickdodge®
07-09-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm not watching either. I doubt the Game has any worthwhile acting skills. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm not watching either. I doubt the Game has any worthwhile acting skills. Later, QD.
He was actually pretty decent in the role.

dz N.U.T.Z.
07-11-2006, 10:38 PM
they both suck it my book. i hate them and there music....lol