Pages : 1 [2]

RUSH
05-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Hell NO GET OUT!!!!

j/k :D

Well I'll try next time!! :D

Torque
06-08-2005, 10:55 PM
This, comming from a guy who thinks a Supra is 4cyl.....

1) Only seen TWO 4cyl Supras.... the Castrol Supra and The Topsecret one.

2) Stock for stock - TT Supra > Mustang GT and Mach 1 , Plus, the majority of Supras are NOT stock.... so "most mustangs are faster than most supras" ... blah!!! Hook me up with that good shit youre smoking man!!!

Dude, I didn't say that supras were 4cylinder, I just said that I appreciate 4cylinder underdogs. In terms of displacement, the sups are underdogs. Second, most mustangs are faster than "most" supras stock vs. stock. And I didn't say one was better than the other. Lastly, how many supra tt's do you see in the street during the week (not you and your buddies) vs. how many cobras?
You should watch your assumptions like "This from the guy . . ." This "guy" was running low 12 second 6 cylinder carbureated 1/4's before supra tt's even hit the market. Shit I doubt you were even having wet dreams back then . . .

J/K Mogallo. I have no doubt that you have a car capable of smoking any in my stable currently. But that's temporary.

I guess an understanding of the english language has never been a prerequisite for gearheads, which is a pity becuse misunderstandings like this would occur much less often.

All of that now clarified. I'm glad that I read this thread, because I do see from where the need to compare arises. It's an interesting comparison.

mogallo
06-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Dude, I didn't say that supras were 4cylinder, I just said that I appreciate 4cylinder underdogs. In terms of displacement, the sups are underdogs. Second, most mustangs are faster than "most" supras stock vs. stock. And I didn't say one was better than the other. Lastly, how many supra tt's do you see in the street during the week (not you and your buddies) vs. how many cobras?
You should watch your assumptions like "This from the guy . . ." This "guy" was running low 12 second 6 cylinder carbureated 1/4's before supra tt's even hit the market. Shit I doubt you were even having wet dreams back then . . .

J/K Mogallo. I have no doubt that you have a car capable of smoking any in my stable currently. But that's temporary.

I guess an understanding of the english language has never been a prerequisite for gearheads, which is a pity becuse misunderstandings like this would occur much less often.

All of that now clarified. I'm glad that I read this thread, because I do see from where the need to compare arises. It's an interesting comparison.

I give you an A+ for your english paper. :goodjob:

And about the Supras i see vs the number of Cobras... i see a shit ton of stangs with cobra BADGES, but not too many Cobras....

Real Cobras arent that fast anyway (exception 03/04). I still like to refer to them as SLOWBRAS ;)