PDA

View Full Version : Just venting...

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 03:41 PM
so my husband gets up and goes outside around 8 this morning to let the dog out and just about all of our flowers had been pulled up and about 5 were laying in our driveway and our pear tree was broken. that's a lot of time and money someone just pulled up so we called to make a vandalism report on it. apparently a neighbor had a complaint as well and came down to tell us about the condoms filled with lotion in her mailbox :rolleyes: we both had an idea of who it could be... these two little 13 year old girls roam the neighborhood and cut through our yard since there is a break in the trees - despite the 'no trespassing' sign and fence we put up. last saturday they were sitting on the curb in front of our yard when we came home at about 3 in the morning from a party. today, we had one missing flower that we couldn't find... it was in one of the girl's yards. so when they were confronted one didn't know anything about it and the other one said that some people that live around there don't like her so it could have been one of them - give me a DAMN break... if someone didn't like you they would pull up YOUR flowers... nice try - at least get rid of the evidence genius. They also broke off the flag on our mailbox... and if i have heard right, messing with a mailbox can get you in some serious trouble :mad: it's too bad she's only 13...

CHADbee
07-09-2006, 03:47 PM
somebody need a good ol fashin' ass whoopin'

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 03:47 PM
so my husband gets up and goes outside around 8 this morning to let the dog out and just about all of our flowers had been pulled up and about 5 were laying in our driveway and our pear tree was broken. that's a lot of time and money someone just pulled up so we called to make a vandalism report on it. apparently a neighbor had a complaint as well and came down to tell us about the condoms filled with lotion in her mailbox :rolleyes: we both had an idea of who it could be... these two little 13 year old girls roam the neighborhood and cut through our yard since there is a break in the trees - despite the 'no trespassing' sign and fence we put up. last saturday they were sitting on the curb in front of our yard when we came home at about 3 in the morning from a party. today, we had one missing flower that we couldn't find... it was in one of the girl's yards. so when they were confronted one didn't know anything about it and the other one said that some people that live around there don't like her so it could have been one of them - give me a DAMN break... if someone didn't like you they would pull up YOUR flowers... nice try - at least get rid of the evidence genius. They also broke off the flag on our mailbox... and if i have heard right, messing with a mailbox can get you in some serious trouble :mad: it's too bad she's only 13...

shoulda told their mommy...

ShooterMcGavin
07-09-2006, 03:53 PM
paybacks a bitch, i hope that little slut realizes that :D

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 04:26 PM
well... when we confronted her... her mommy was there :) the owners of the house we found the flower at went and got that girl and her mother and brought them back... i told her mom about them sitting in front of our house at 3 in the morning and she wasn't happy... i'd hate to be that girl when she got home... i said well if you did do it - you may as well admit to it because i've already got the police involved and they're going to find out anyway... just like to scare em a little ya know :)

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 04:28 PM
paybacks a bitch, i hope that little slut realizes that :D

ha... slut is right... she's been known to go to some of the houses being built in our subdivision for a little late night lov'n

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 04:31 PM
ha... slut is right... she's been known to go to some of the houses being built in our subdivision for a little late night lov'n

are u serious... :eek: ... she's 13!!!

skinnyga
07-09-2006, 04:34 PM
WOO-HOO Gettin started young. That's what I am talkin about :lickpuss:

TheSnail
07-09-2006, 04:34 PM
I normally stay up till 6-7am everynight. I have an array of weapons to choose from and for $40 a night or $30+coffee I can take care of everything for you. If I can I will not shoot on sight, but rather take care of it in a civilized manner and hold whoever hostage until the authorities arrived.

Crazy Asian
07-09-2006, 04:36 PM
HAHAH and here's his sidekick.

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I normally stay up till 6-7am everynight. I have an array of weapons to choose from and for $40 a night or $30+coffee I can take care of everything for you. If I can I will not shoot on sight, but rather take care of it in a civilized manner and hold whoever hostage until the authorities arrived.

i'll get a pot started right now :goodjob: well, if anything else happens i'll invite you and the LNC to come over. hopefully she won't have the balls to do anything again.

TheSnail
07-09-2006, 04:46 PM
i'll get a pot started right now :goodjob: well, if anything else happens i'll invite you and the LNC to come over. hopefully she won't have the balls to do anything again.

Cool, and Im being serious about my offer. I need things to do. But do the hoodlums only come out during the weekend or is it an all week thing?

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM

LNC checkin in .. hehe

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Thats what happens when parents are scared to beat their kids, gettin your ass beat builds character, haha. Ain't nothing wrong with a good ass whoopin' with any of the following:

Belt.
http://www.cottage-workplace.com/works/works-ht/belt-photo/belt.jpg

Extension Cord
http://www.asubookstores.com/collegecomforts/images/items/extension%20cord.jpg

Hot Wheels Track
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00062J93Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Houseshoe
http://www.presentandcollect.co.uk/acatalog/isotoner_logo.gif

Flyswatter
http://www.atstecks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/tools/flyswatter.jpg

Switch
http://members.tripod.com/jay_cloth_sectioned/twig.jpg

Garden Hose
http://www.floridaswater.com/images/tipshose.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao:

TheSnail
07-09-2006, 04:58 PM
My dad once didnt find anything around so he used his watch. But he was more punching me in the head and using the watch as brass knuckles. It was the only time I was seeing stars and really seeing stars not a figure of speech. I HATE YOU DAD ! ! !

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
hahahaa my mom beat me with a bleach bottle cuz she was doin laundry and i had walked in the house with muddy shoes....(brand new carpet back then, but now replaced with tiles/wood)

also got beat with everything on that list, cept the flyswatter...got beat with the handle...the metal part....my mom used to beat my face in with her belt like fuckin pootietang

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 05:02 PM
haha house shoe... that's for pussies... more like a high heel to the ass! j/k... we already use a fly swatter on cayden when he's into something he shouldn't be... we don't hit him hard, but he knows when we say we're gonna get the fly swatter to stop what he's doing (my husband's parents have done it with all their grandkids and it's worked) i dunno bout the extension cord LOL but the hose - that would have been handy since we have a big yellow one outside... coulda lassoed (sp?) one of em up and shoved the nozzle up the other's ass... then turn the water on...

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 05:08 PM
hahahaa my mom beat me with a bleach bottle cuz she was doin laundry and i had walked in the house with muddy shoes....(brand new carpet back then, but now replaced with tiles/wood)

also got beat with everything on that list, cept the flyswatter...got beat with the handle...the metal part....my mom used to beat my face in with her belt like fuckin pootietang
Man one time I was gettin whooped with a belt and decided it'd be a good idea to sit down real fast so the belt would go over my head and miss and give me a quick break..... Nope, I mis-timed the hell out of it and got caught in the back of the neck and head. Worst part was that my dad kept his grip on my arm, pulled me back up and kept going. Needless to say, I never tried sitting down again after that. :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 05:09 PM
haha house shoe... that's for pussies....
Not if its got enough power behind it and some snap to it haha, I never thought it would hurt up until it happened to me. :lmfao:

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Man one time I was gettin whooped with a belt and decided it'd be a good idea to sit down real fast so the belt would go over my head and miss and give me a quick break..... Nope, I mis-timed the hell out of it and got caught in the back of the neck and head. Worst part was that my dad kept his grip on my arm, pulled me back up and kept going. Needless to say, I never tried sitting down again after that. :lmfao:

dats nothing...if theres anything you should NEVER EVER do when getting beat...its reach for or grab the belt/tool/weapon. That would mean the end of it...no like seriously...once i thought i would me cool and show how strong i had gotten and grab the belt while my mom was beating me...big mistake. i grabbed it and started pulling and she swung me like a rag doll into the door..like...not the flat side...the edge of it...cuz it was half open... i didn't see s hit for like 5 minutes cuz my head hit that and then the back of my head hit the doorknob on the way down...needless to say i never tried that shit again

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 05:25 PM
holy shit... i guess i got off easy as a kid... i barely ever got spanked. i guess you are right about the house shoe :) i know if i was upset enough it could become a weapon real quick.

JustinSane110™
07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
dats nothing...if theres anything you should NEVER EVER do when getting beat...its reach for or grab the belt/tool/weapon. That would mean the end of it...no like seriously...once i thought i would me cool and show how strong i had gotten and grab the belt while my mom was beating me...big mistake. i grabbed it and started pulling and she swung me like a rag doll into the door..like...not the flat side...the edge of it...cuz it was half open... i didn't see s hit for like 5 minutes cuz my head hit that and then the back of my head hit the doorknob on the way down...needless to say i never tried that shit again
http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL.gif http://www.drunkdubs.com/albums/album79/LIRL.gif

I tried that once too, damn near popped my shoulder backwards on the backswing. I didnt get ragdolled though hahaha.

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 05:30 PM
damn dude...my heads startin to think just reminiscing on it...should make a thread so people can tell about their worst ass beating they've ever given or taken.

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 05:48 PM
my mom got mad at me when i was little because i lined all of my flintstone vitamins up under the couch when she would give them to me to take - those things are NASTY... i said "mommy pwease don't hit me"... what a softie :)

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
pfft..i used to eat them shits like candy.

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 06:21 PM
holy shit what if you had an iron overdose LOL you coulda died!

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 06:25 PM
*shrug* guess i didn't....O_o....i still like them....maybe i should go buy some....

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 07:30 PM
they're so chalky and nasty tastin...

2.0civic
07-09-2006, 07:34 PM
sounds like the parents need to pay better attention to their fucking kids...did you tell the cops that they were out so late?? im sure they woulda loved that...

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 07:43 PM
yup sure did... and the more i thought about it the list of things they did wrong just kept adding up... criminal trespassing, fucking with a mailbox - i dunno what kind of offense that would be... theft - since the damn flower was in their yard... breaking curfew...destruction of property... lying to the police (does this count?) etc etc... i'm guessing she was probably the reason why a newly built house burned down the road too... she's a busy 13 year old

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 07:44 PM
the mother about shit her pants when i told her they were sitting in front of our house at 3 in the morning.. she said 'you were supposed to be in her house!' she said... 'we were just talking...' YEAH talking about how they could screw up our damn yard... idiots.

2.0civic
07-09-2006, 07:46 PM
lol, what about her fucking in the houses being built?? if she is habitually sneaking out, they need to pull that bitches keys away and set the alarm when they go to sleep

DnBmama05
07-09-2006, 07:55 PM
well it doesn't help that her accomplice doesn't live with her parents... the people she lives with are pretty young and they really don't care what she does. she probably does the window thing... so they need some alarms on the windows :)

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 08:31 PM
so my husband gets up

Sorry. I stopped reading here.

:tongue:

Mr_Mischif
07-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Tell you what you should do:

Go buy a paintball gun. Any one will do.
Get a huge tank of CO2. I mean like 32 oz or so
Get about 500 paintballs. If you're really feeling vengeful, get a case: 2000 balls for $60.
Get some night vision goggles and a red dot sight

Next time she comes over, I say have a little target practice. Note: turn the velocity all the way up. Trust on that one. And aim for exposed skin. Hope this helps ;)

2.0civic
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
nah you forgot something...freeze the paintballs for 45 minutes first so they get kinda hard.

BlkCD5
07-10-2006, 01:24 AM
I seen a kid get beat with a thick ass wallet. Damn, kids don't have respect for a person's property anymore.

SixSquared
07-10-2006, 05:18 AM
LIRL at the beatdown stories.

The main lesson I learned from my dad was this - If that man is mad enough to have the belt out, I musta done something BAD. Like, end of the world 7 deadly sins bad. Little poofy haired blonde kid running through the house with the neverending scream going (you know, the one where kids scream and it's like they never need a breath?)... BIG man lumbering after, belt in hand. And no matter how fast I ran, he could always WALK and be right behind me. ooooooooh makes my butt sting just thinking about it. And then there was mom. I remember I was about 8 and she thwacked me one good one with a spatula on the shoulder (I was sneaking cookies). Trying to be hard, I looked at her and laughed. She let me laugh for a minute. Just as I turned to go, she fucking CONNECTED with the back of my head with the wooden spoon. DEAR GOD THE PAIN! I ran off crying like a little bitch. Note to self. Never laugh at already angry mother....

The Ninja
07-10-2006, 06:21 AM
AHAHHAHA..^^^^

ISAtlanta300
07-10-2006, 01:56 PM
and remember the saying kids, "This hurts me more than it hurts you....."

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 02:00 PM
shoot her below the hip

thinkfast®
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
below the belt

make it count

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 02:03 PM
yea, btw...with your husband....is you happy?

thinkfast®
07-10-2006, 02:05 PM
yea girl, if your husband makes you wanna cry and beats on you all the time, and aint layin the pipe right, well..... I host whats called "escape" nights, its kinda small right now, it would just be me and you pretty much, hangin at my pad.. maybe a lil r kelly in the background. but you should come check it out, let me know and I'll put you on the list

I dont see nothin wroooooooooong........

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
dont miss the oppurtunity

thinkfast®
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
cmon girl, you know you want to

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 02:10 PM
and either before or after your session at "escape", you can join my focus group called " nymphonomy"......word to big bird son

thinkfast®
07-10-2006, 02:11 PM
you betta act fast girl

Leadfoot_mf
07-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Thats what happens when parents are scared to beat their kids, gettin your ass beat builds character, haha. Ain't nothing wrong with a good ass whoopin' with any of the following:

Belt.
http://www.cottage-workplace.com/works/works-ht/belt-photo/belt.jpg

Extension Cord
http://www.asubookstores.com/collegecomforts/images/items/extension%20cord.jpg

Hot Wheels Track
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00062J93Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Houseshoe
http://www.presentandcollect.co.uk/acatalog/isotoner_logo.gif

Flyswatter
http://www.atstecks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/tools/flyswatter.jpg

Switch
http://members.tripod.com/jay_cloth_sectioned/twig.jpg

Garden Hose
http://www.floridaswater.com/images/tipshose.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao:

you forgot coat hanger

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 02:12 PM
limited time offer, while supplies last.....but i have endless supply

DnBmama05
07-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Sorry. I stopped reading here.

:tongue:

:rolleyes: i'm sure you loved the part about him taking his dog out ;) for the record, whoever asked -i'm happy with my man's pipe layin lol and thanks, but no thanks for the offers... i do plan on staying married for a little while longer :yes: about the post about paintball guns... we did actually think about that. sounded great to me :goodjob:

BTLFED
07-10-2006, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes: i'm sure you loved the part about him taking his dog out ;) for the record, whoever asked -i'm happy with my man's pipe layin lol and thanks, but no thanks for the offers... i do plan on staying married for a little while longer :yes: about the post about paintball guns... we did actually think about that. sounded great to me :goodjob:

It was a joke. Sorry, I won't let it happen again.

~leaves~

DnBmama05
07-10-2006, 07:00 PM
i know i was just messin with ya... you don't have to leave

BTLFED
07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
i know i was just messin with ya... you don't have to leave

~Comes back~

Oh, okay.

So what's good?

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2006, 07:33 AM
???

DnBmama05
07-11-2006, 08:03 PM
boobs.

JustinSane110™
07-11-2006, 08:09 PM
boobs.
Are great! :D

DnBmama05
07-11-2006, 08:16 PM
LOL even LITTLE boys love em... my son tries to pull at my bikini top and i'm like NOOO SIR not yours!

BTLFED
07-12-2006, 12:07 AM
boobs.

See my title. I need to take a pic of the back of my SUV.