PDA

View Full Version : Help me understand something I-A!

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 09:36 AM
This is not Krissy
But I have to know others opinions and this seemed like a largly male populated site to let this girl understand what we are trying to tell her
Move it to the right spot if this is not appropriate but i saw the traffic of names and wanted fast opinions while she is still sleeping finally

just help and bare with me i am trying to get the question with a little bit of a senario behind it out without using names or personal details so that she does not come after us when she wakes up and realizes we are back on here

1 - How can any boy sleep at night feeling like they are a man at all in real life when they have to become so immature disrespectful and prove they have no balls by sending a text message stating its over and with that other person instead (which in my honest opinion he deserves to be with her and have a dead end life for being a dead beat 'if that is the right terminology') and ending NOT only a relationship but also lossing a unborn baby that he has lost ever watching being born or growing up To me I would not be able to sleep knowing i just dropped that huge responsibility that i helped create even if it was a mistake or whatever he wants to say his excuse is. Someone help me out with that on why you cant man up and do it a mature pracitcal legit way instead of ruining a girls heart life and soul through letters on a phone

2 - Another (BOY) situation is that people she hasnt talked to have been IMing her trying to call her (she changed her number, tag on her car and all her personal informantion to move on and away from this asshole) and they sit there all caring listening and pretending to throw in their knowledge or opinion but then proceed once she opens up to make sexual jokes hit on her or anything of that matter How do guys think that is appropriate to try and get at a girl when she is going through the roughest time i have seen her EVER face being alone and guys pretend to be there but just want what the guy that caused her heart ache - lies and sex - It amazes the hell out of me considering this girl is amazinly important to me and i have never seen her like she is since yesterday and dont get me wrong she is on the top of my list to be with for my life but there is a damn time and place and all that for jokes and immaturity

this might not make sense i stink at typing and keeping concentration so if its messed up i will try to fix it

Thank you ahead of time for letting me ask these questions since i know asking krissy would get probably the down right mean response with how she is right now

Repost Squintz
07-09-2006, 10:34 AM
wooo, first to reply... *pops some popcorn* who wants some?

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Why post this? Later, QD.

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 11:07 AM
gimme gimme!

xaznstylegrlx
07-09-2006, 11:15 AM
This is not Krissy
But I have to know others opinions and this seemed like a largly male populated site to let this girl understand what we are trying to tell her
Move it to the right spot if this is not appropriate but i saw the traffic of names and wanted fast opinions while she is still sleeping finally

just help and bare with me i am trying to get the question with a little bit of a senario behind it out without using names or personal details so that she does not come after us when she wakes up and realizes we are back on here

1 - How can any boy sleep at night feeling like they are a man at all in real life when they have to become so immature disrespectful and prove they have no balls by sending a text message stating its over and with that other person instead (which in my honest opinion he deserves to be with her and have a dead end life for being a dead beat 'if that is the right terminology') and ending NOT only a relationship but also lossing a unborn baby that he has lost ever watching being born or growing up To me I would not be able to sleep knowing i just dropped that huge responsibility that i helped create even if it was a mistake or whatever he wants to say his excuse is. Someone help me out with that on why you cant man up and do it a mature pracitcal legit way instead of ruining a girls heart life and soul through letters on a phone

2 - Another (BOY) situation is that people she hasnt talked to have been IMing her trying to call her (she changed her number, tag on her car and all her personal informantion to move on and away from this asshole) and they sit there all caring listening and pretending to throw in their knowledge or opinion but then proceed once she opens up to make sexual jokes hit on her or anything of that matter How do guys think that is appropriate to try and get at a girl when she is going through the roughest time i have seen her EVER face being alone and guys pretend to be there but just want what the guy that caused her heart ache - lies and sex - It amazes the hell out of me considering this girl is amazinly important to me and i have never seen her like she is since yesterday and dont get me wrong she is on the top of my list to be with for my life but there is a damn time and place and all that for jokes and immaturity

this might not make sense i stink at typing and keeping concentration so if its messed up i will try to fix it

Thank you ahead of time for letting me ask these questions since i know asking krissy would get probably the down right mean response with how she is right now
wow I realli have to think hard about this one...

Life has its bad moments and things do seem like it's the end. Guys ARE jerks and don't put yourself down. Do what you feel not what they think. If the guy is immature.. move the fuck on. Plenty of guys out there. You will waste all your time talkin to them, trying to explain things to them, changing yourself, and it's FUCKIN USELESS in the end. Do what you do and what will help you be happy.

#2. Time alone is good, but having sumone to talk to is good too. If she works better alone, then let her do her thing and I'm sure she will come back to yall when she needs it. =)
:o

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Why post this? Later, QD.

asking the wrong one i didnt post this... nor did i have any say in it. but whatever happens happens :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2006, 11:28 AM
I just asked. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 11:31 AM
have you ever read the book men are from mars women are from venus?

good book i havent read it entirely but theres some intresting shit in there that explain the differences

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 11:35 AM
have you ever read the book men are from mars women are from venus?

good book i havent read it entirely but theres some intresting shit in there that explain the differences

i understand the differences... atleast to the point that i care to understand men and boys and all that ish. i woke up and found this thread and laughed. yeah my friends are trying to get me to understand i shouldnt fall for stupid immature fucks... but hey love is blind and does crazy things to peopel riight?:tongue:

Repost Squintz
07-09-2006, 11:40 AM
but hey love is blind and does crazy things to peopel riight?
from others experiences that's so true....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 11:43 AM
i understand the differences... atleast to the point that i care to understand men and boys and all that ish. i woke up and found this thread and laughed. yeah my friends are trying to get me to understand i shouldnt fall for stupid immature fucks... but hey love is blind and does crazy things to peopel riight?:tongue:

thanks for responding to my Pm too......SIKE!!!

But yeah differnt strokes for differnt folks

there is no such thing as LOVE...Love is just chemical inbalances in the brain

women and men are both shady towards eachother, no one will ever understand why, its just one of those things you know?? Just as long as your confident in yourself and you do whatever makes you happy...nothing else really matters...Life is too short

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 11:51 AM
thanks for responding to my Pm too......SIKE!!!

But yeah differnt strokes for differnt folks

there is no such thing as LOVE...Love is just chemical inbalances in the brain

women and men are both shady towards eachother, no one will ever understand why, its just one of those things you know?? Just as long as your confident in yourself and you do whatever makes you happy...nothing else really matters...Life is too short

yup you are correct! and i didnt see a PM but i wasnt on here last night or this morning so i will check to see if they got it while under my name man. my bad!

and thats what i am doing, making myself happy, thinking of myself and MY baby and not looking back to worthless heartless people :bigok:

xaznstylegrlx
07-09-2006, 12:09 PM
but hey love is blind and does crazy things to peopel riight?:tongue:
Love blinds me all the time... but sometimes u gotta get back to reality.

Anyways, when we gonna start partyin!!!!??? :drunk:

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 12:51 PM
judging from what is said in paragraph 1, sounds like .........

shit i cant say anything, Krissys personal life shouldnt be on the internet. Im a friend of hers an will respect her privacy

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 01:01 PM
judging from what is said in paragraph 1, sounds like .........

shit i cant say anything, Krissys personal life shouldnt be on the internet. Im a friend of hers an will respect her privacy

and that is why i love you to death man! :goodjob: but maybe you should learn the talk button on yer phone :yumyum:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2006, 01:02 PM

I think the same thing. That's why I can't understand why it keeps getting put on here. Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Who the hell is posting on Krissy's name and why?

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:07 PM
im going to lock this until me, btlfed, QD or antoher moderator receive a PM justifying why someone is posting personal info on Scrappys username.

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 01:08 PM
im going to lock this until me, btlfed, QD or antoher moderator receive a PM justifying why someone is posting personal info on Scrappys username.

I agree. WTF is going on with this site these days. :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:09 PM
sidenote, isnt it fun to post AFTER the lock, makes you feel like your some sort of special little person.

just kidding

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Special, like short bus special LOL!

I'm about to just call her. I am talking to "her" on AIM but I can't tell if it is actually her. This is bullshit.

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:12 PM
good call

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Well she unlocked it herself.

Scrappy
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
IT IS ME NOW, since about 12ish when i woke up... but all last night and this morning it hasnt been me! people i guess try and help but not realize it is not doing anything but torture*spell?* me afterwards... promise its me right now, even though i dont care to be on here...