PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Nextel

u_like_me
07-09-2006, 08:07 AM
My cell phone was stolen off our table at Waffle House in front of Walmart in Villa Rica Saturday night. I am just wondering if anyone has had their Nextel stolen before and if so what did they do to get it back or to atleast try to get it back.. Any help would be great.. Thx..:confused:

blacknightteg
07-09-2006, 08:38 AM
depending on how old your thing is, most nextels have gps in them, kinda like a cell phone lowjack if im not mistaken, might wana talk to nextel about it, but i think there is that in the phone. its part of their like anti theft shit

u_like_me
07-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I have an I870. It is a rather newer one with the camera in it.. Thx so much..
depending on how old your thing is, most nextels have gps in them, kinda like a cell phone lowjack if im not mistaken, might wana talk to nextel about it, but i think there is that in the phone. its part of their like anti theft shit

blacknightteg
07-09-2006, 08:56 AM
no problem man....friend of mine got his stolen a while back and thats where i remember hearin about it. just make sure you contact nextel to make sure

u_like_me
07-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Yah, I have been trying to call Nextel since 4 this morning and it has been a non-winning battle. I have not even been to bed yet because I have been on the Nextel website, calling Nextel, and calling my phone. I am tired but I do not want to give up. That phone was a gift and I really love it... Thx buddy
no problem man....friend of mine got his stolen a while back and thats where i remember hearin about it. just make sure you contact nextel to make sure

blacknightteg
07-09-2006, 09:08 AM
no problem man, anytime

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 11:11 AM
chirp it and be like

"I have gps on my fone motherfucker, and i'm comin to git yer ass"

sound real redneck like...so if its a black guy they'll get scared and ditch the fone...

u_like_me
07-09-2006, 02:17 PM
:lmfao:That is pretty funny because I found out it was 1 skinny black lady and 1 very super fat black lady. Nextel finally opened at 10am this morning and tracked my phone down at around 11am. I jump up, wake Brandon up, throw on clothes and think I am heading to get my phone.. "NOT REALLY". That piece of german crap I pay for every month had a dead battery...WTF!!!!! Anyways, after a day in hell and a new battery for the car with about 3 jumps off people, we got the phone and came home. Damn that sucked... Ok everyone, thx for all the ideas.. ~~Michelle~~ P.S. Don't ever take your phone off at Waffle House cause fat people are watching and waiting to take ur shit...... For Real!!!!!:goodjob:
chirp it and be like

"I have gps on my fone motherfucker, and i'm comin to git yer ass"

sound real redneck like...so if its a black guy they'll get scared and ditch the fone...

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 02:27 PM
:lmfao:That is pretty funny because I found out it was 1 skinny black lady and 1 very super fat black lady. Nextel finally opened at 10am this morning and tracked my phone down at around 11am. I jump up, wake Brandon up, throw on clothes and think I am heading to get my phone.. "NOT REALLY". That piece of german crap I pay for every month had a dead battery...WTF!!!!! Anyways, after a day in hell and a new battery for the car with about 3 jumps off people, we got the phone and came home. Damn that sucked... Ok everyone, thx for all the ideas.. ~~Michelle~~ P.S. Don't ever take your phone off at Waffle House cause fat people are watching and waiting to take ur shit...... For Real!!!!!:goodjob:

Damn. I was going to ask for your two way number so I could call it with mine and start talking shit hahaha!

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:16 PM
you would of probably scared them shitless dude, lolerskatez! :lmfao: but yeah shit suxz when your phone getz stolen. my cingular motorolla phone got stol at mc d's laste year some wiger kid picked it up we ended up getting him and his 2 friends that he was with to meet up with me and my friend adam after i told him that i could kick his ass. anyways i ened up smaking him in the head with a tire tool taking my phone back and going on about my day.....

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 03:18 PM
so u got it back ..
thats cool ..

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 04:59 PM
told u man...

blacknightteg
07-09-2006, 05:18 PM
good. glad ya got it back!

u_like_me
07-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Yep... We got it back after a sleepless night of non-stop trying to track it. Thx guys. I am real glad to have it back.... Get this when I got the phone back they told me I had a bad ass phone.... Not to mention took a pic of the girl who stole the phone and left it in the camera when they gave it back....:hanged:
so u got it back ..
thats cool ..