PDA

View Full Version : My day.

Crazy Asian
07-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Bored. LNC crew was supposed to meet up at Waho...but dont feel like driving. Then I just realized I had a cricket right next to me to I got scared and then grabbed Axe and started to spray that mofo until it stop breathing. Now my room smells like Axe and I have this dead cricket lying on my carpet. Maybe I should cook it and see what it taste like. On the other I saw a dog humping another dog in my neighboor's backyard but for some reason when I got up stair the other dog was trying to pull away and it got stuck. So the neighboor came out and sprayed water all over their underside and I was :eek: but then I just realized that his dick needed to be shrivled to pull away. And then I got this inspector to come in and now my backyard is sort of eroding or should I say seperating. Bad bad bad. Then I went to Wendy's and I ate their Number 2 Large with their baked potato...that's when it hit me that I could have gone to Waho. But then I wanted to watch TV. And then I'm on IA just typing away and now there's another cricket time to go and spray some more Axe. Ooo and I saw this mosquito with big wings and I threw my shoe at it and SPLAT all over the wall. And then I had to remove it.
Oh then I ate some chinese food for lunch and the fortune cookie fortune said Good friend's give good advise. Me have no idea what that means and now my wrist's hurt.

TheSnail
07-09-2006, 12:57 AM
I would tell you about my days, but its mostly just refresh, refresh ,type, refresh, drink coffe, refresh... And so on.

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:06 AM
your wrist prolly hurting from rubbing your wang all day huh ..
my day was wake up take a shit hop in the shower and brush my teeth ..
head to work and deal with stupid customers for 9 hours ..
then my neighbor picked me up after work and sold some X to them ..
ate hot dog - tater tot & salad for dinner ..
now im drinking and doing laundry ..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 01:10 AM
:werd:

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:11 AM
wah u do 2day ??

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 01:20 AM
who me??

2.0civic
07-09-2006, 01:22 AM
woke up took a shit, went to work from 830-530, came home, ate 4 corn dogs, took a nap, played some nintendo 64, got on here, took another nap, ate dinner, got on here and been here since

Crazy Asian
07-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Where the jack off part? WTF ARE YOU NOT HUMAN!!!

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:24 AM
who me??

yea ..

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Where the jack off part? WTF ARE YOU NOT HUMAN!!!

i did that after dinner ..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 01:28 AM
lets see..since i didn't have to work today..slept til like 12p.m., wacked it, got up went and pisssed with my rock hard bonner that i had as uaul, after that walked on the porch and smoked, went a fixed something to eat, went took a shit, shaved, brushed my teeth took a shower..then got dressed layed around watching tv, til my friend got of work and come a got me, went ung out with him and some of his mexican beaner friends, lol. then got brought hom and got on here..

Crazy Asian
07-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Loser like me. We should make a club for losers.

§treet_§peed
no if i would of went to work, it would of been like this:
wake up at 5a.m., wack it, get up take a shit, shower, shave, brush my teeth, haul ass to get dressed, leave here and get to work, work from 6:30 til 3:30.. come home, and sit around doing various things from beatin my meat to working on my car or aournd the house, then get on here then go crash....and repeat.....

The Golden Child
sounds interesting ..

i gotta wake up at 12 today to go to my training at 2 ..

imma feel like shit waking up ..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 01:32 AM
i work from monday-friday so it's kool i guess, but ima bout to get a second job.. alittle part time job to help me get all my debts repaid and get my car done and save up a few grand then wuit the second job and just work my main one after i get my lisences back...:D

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:39 AM
tro0o working 2 job is tiring i did that for about 2 months and it didnt work out 2 well ..

so i stuck with selling and maintaining my job ..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 01:42 AM
the only thing for me is i really need all the money i can get..just to much shit i gotta pay right now. and 99 percent of what i gotta pay is need to pay stuff asap and highly necassary....

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 02:31 AM
yea tru i feel u on dah ..
im just hustling on the side right now so i can get a car ..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 02:59 AM
does your name stand for no limit stevo or no limits evo???

The Golden Child
07-09-2006, 01:30 PM
no limit steveo

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 01:44 PM
you wouldn't have found us at the WaHo anyways.. we were there for like 5 mins then dipped cuz i hadda take my car home so we had a meet down the street from my house then went to the place then waho afterwards....

Niger
07-09-2006, 01:47 PM
speaking of days... its my BIRTH FUCKIN DAY and i'm at work :gay:

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 01:53 PM
speaking of days... its my BIRTH FUCKIN DAY and i'm at work :gay:

that sucks im at work too... how come it doesn't say on the forums page that it's ur b-day too? well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!