PDA

View Full Version : Misc tattoos.

07-08-2006, 09:33 PM
any shops people recommend? any specific artists? i will soon be starting to get a decent amount of work done and want to know what the people of ia have to offer opinion wise. if you have pictures post them up.

quickdodge®
07-08-2006, 10:13 PM
BLACK CAT in Decatur for the low prices and great work. Later, QD.

07-08-2006, 10:26 PM
good lookin out mike. i shall check it out.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-08-2006, 10:28 PM
holy mother tattoo in five points, LOKI did some of my work
karmic tattoo in mcdonough, Joey

both did exceptional jobs..

I heard theres a world reknowned tattoo artist living in South Ga.. named Toda.. he's like really good and stuff.. but I've never seen his shop

Scrappy
07-08-2006, 11:00 PM
All or nothing has a :goodjob: from me for my back, and will be going back there to get the rest as soon as i can get tats again :D

pck3
07-09-2006, 01:07 AM
13 roses tatoo in atl is where i got mine. Hours of research. They were the best.:goodjob:

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 11:17 AM
13 roses for the win. Got my first tattoo there....got dah hookup cuz i'm under 18...but the thing is. I'm not getting tattoos in GA again because of their regulations. Not because u have to be over 18 but because of the cleanliness factor. Check out the laws on tattooos man.

joesblk_teg
07-11-2006, 02:07 AM
i got mine from ink wizard on 78, they did a good job, and it was very clean, sorry picture is alittle big
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/joesblk_teg/floridajune06052.jpg

fawk_you
07-11-2006, 02:08 AM
Pie.

joesblk_teg
07-11-2006, 02:08 AM
also i got this a year and a half ago so its slightly faded

quickdodge®
07-11-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm not getting tattoos in GA again because of their regulations. Not because u have to be over 18 but because of the cleanliness factor. Check out the laws on tattooos man.

Yea. I hate getting tattoos in clean parlors. I'd rather go to some seedy, shit-stained joint in the back of some shack in an alley and get mine done. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-11-2006, 06:36 AM
i got mine from ink wizard on 78, they did a good job, and it was very clean, sorry picture is alittle big

You paid a shitload for that, too. I guarantee it. Ink Wizard people are assholes and very over-priced. I can't comment about the others as I have never dealt with them. All I do know for a fact is that several of those I called and none could come close to Black Cat's prices. I even left my main guy for this one, lolol. Later, QD.

joesblk_teg
07-11-2006, 10:03 AM
mine was 100 bucks i dont believe that is way expensive is it?

quickdodge®
07-11-2006, 10:08 AM
I paid $100 for one that covers my whole back. Later, QD.

Halfwit
07-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I paid $100 for one that covers my whole back. Later, QD.
did u ever get it filled in? i saw th outline and was wondering if u were getting it filled in. got pics?

joesblk_teg
07-11-2006, 10:14 AM
if you paid a 100$ for an outline thats not a great deal even if it is your whole back, or was the 100$ include the filling it of the tattoo

quickdodge®
07-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I don't have it filled in. But, since I got my raise, I am now in the process of doing that. I am going by there this afternoon to get a price on a couple of fillers. I'll let you know what's up. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-11-2006, 10:25 AM
if you paid a 100$ for an outline thats not a great deal even if it is your whole back, or was the 100$ include the filling it of the tattoo

Actually, it is a good deal. No one else would do it for less than $200. Including Ink Wizard. Later, QD.

joesblk_teg
07-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Actually, it is a good deal. No one else would do it for less than $200. Including Ink Wizard. Later, QD.
damn so it must be very detailed and big, do you have any pics ?

devin
07-11-2006, 10:37 AM
BLACK CAT in Decatur for the low prices and great work. Later, QD.

oh shit that place is still around?? i got my first tattoo there when i was 18, thats funny, i thought they were out of business, anyways, pysho tattoo, rob thomas, great artist.

SOHC MONSTER
07-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Ink Rush.. Marty or T-dub
Skinwerks... Craig
Bad ass artists, I have worked with Inkrush but have seen craigs work in the studio and on friends.. Superb work!

Both located in Carrollton GA

07-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Pie.

wtf mate?

QD, you paid 100 at Black Cat? that sounds like its on the low for a back piece outline. i am looking for a 1/3 sleeve w/o colour. so i am just trying to feel out places. obviously the cheeper the better but if more money gets me better stuff than more money it is.

fawk_you
07-12-2006, 12:30 AM
wtf mate?

3.14=pie, apparently you didnt like math in school too much. :lmfao: Sorry I found it very humerous. :)

Scrappy
07-12-2006, 12:35 AM
dude that paid 100 for that little star thing... you got kinda jipped... i got my huge back cross for 175 and that was with the 50 tip included... the others i have didnt cost me, but the ones i am getting i got quoted today and in total it still seems NICE price to me from ALL or NOTHING still... 450 for the 3 i am getting soon after i get back from vegas... heres my cross

bdydrpdmazda
07-12-2006, 05:50 AM
13 roses for the win. Got my first tattoo there....got dah hookup cuz i'm under 18...but the thing is. I'm not getting tattoos in GA again because of their regulations. Not because u have to be over 18 but because of the cleanliness factor. Check out the laws on tattooos man.

Any tattoo parlor that will do tattoos on minors will do pretty much anything to make money and I dont feel they can be trusted. just my opinion. Got mine done by Will at Puddy Tats in Buford, well three out of my twelve, so far hes been my favorite and he will do all the rest of my work.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/clintonmanning/100_0838.jpg

quickdodge®
07-12-2006, 07:17 AM
wtf mate?

QD, you paid 100 at Black Cat? that sounds like its on the low for a back piece outline. i am looking for a 1/3 sleeve w/o colour. so i am just trying to feel out places. obviously the cheeper the better but if more money gets me better stuff than more money it is.

Give him a call. It can't hurt, lolol. They've been around for 18 years. Later, QD.

07-12-2006, 10:01 PM
3.14=pie, apparently you didnt like math in school too much. :lmfao: Sorry I found it very humerous. :)

hunny, my last name is 'pye' so i get the pun. its on purpose. and 3.14 would be 'pi' in math class. i am glad you found it humorous, that was my sad attempt at humor.

fawk_you
07-13-2006, 01:04 PM
hunny, my last name is 'pye' so i get the pun. its on purpose. and 3.14 would be 'pi' in math class. i am glad you found it humorous, that was my sad attempt at humor.
How are you gona say wtf mate then? Doesnt make 2 much sense on your part. :no: "hunny" hahaha

TallGuy
07-13-2006, 01:38 PM
octopus ink studios on Sugarloaf Pkwy.... good guys.

TallGuy
07-13-2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/216/My%20tat.JPG

Double1Trey6
07-13-2006, 01:58 PM
i have homemade tattoos... and a bunch of them also

http://www.boomspeed.com/atlshorty209/DaI.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/atlshorty209/DaB.jpg

thats from like a year ago but the guy who did it passed away...

so i got another homeboi who did THIS one for me in memory of him

http://www.boomspeed.com/atlshorty209/Rip.jpg

hes the guy on my signature Kakada

Killer
07-13-2006, 02:09 PM
http://electricbodyart.com/

my sisters boyfriend used to work with this guy CEASER in west palm fl. says he's phenominal..... ceaser is now up here at electric body art. i'm prolly gonna get him to do some work for me sometime soon.

hondachick22
07-13-2006, 03:30 PM
i got mine done at tatoos by randy off of 1941 in jonesboro. he does really good work and is good on the prices.

07-13-2006, 11:45 PM
How are you gona say wtf mate then? Doesnt make 2 much sense on your part. :no: "hunny" hahaha

wtf was implicating your slight misunderstanding of the pun. pie = delicious dessert. pi = math term.

the b part to the wtf was due to my wondering why you just typed 'pie'. i was perplexed yet intriguied as to why someone would do that. i aint mad atcha, just thought it...odd.

fawk_you
07-14-2006, 12:59 AM
wtf was implicating your slight misunderstanding of the pun. pie = delicious dessert. pi = math term.

the b part to the wtf was due to my wondering why you just typed 'pie'. i was perplexed yet intriguied as to why someone would do that. i aint mad atcha, just thought it...odd.
Gotcha. :goodjob:

hemi
07-19-2006, 09:53 AM
13 roses for sure, they have done the best portrait work I've ever seen. Great detail, and awesome colors.

dizzle
07-19-2006, 09:29 PM
magic dragon...
got mine at good clean fun on 78, but i recommend not going there. i bled on and off for two weeks. and my sheets have my tattoo on them now. even after washing them.

Scrappy
07-19-2006, 10:45 PM
magic dragon...
got mine at good clean fun on 78, but i recommend not going there. i bled on and off for two weeks. and my sheets have my tattoo on them now. even after washing them.

that means you didnt clean it well either... and you picked at it... :thinking:

bdydrpdmazda
07-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Probably scrathed at it alot too once the itching kicked in, proper tattoo aftercare is one of the most important things that can be done when it comes to having good work. Even the worlds best artist cant help someone who neglets their work after they leave the studio and ignores the instructions given to them when the work is complete. DONT SCRATCH YOUR TATTOOS, DONT USE NEOSPORIN OR VASOLINE, DONT RUB IT WITH A TOWEL, KEEP IT OUT OF THE SUN IF POSSIBLE AND DONT PICK THE SCABS!

soul
07-20-2006, 01:16 AM
dude that paid 100 for that little star thing... you got kinda jipped... i got my huge back cross for 175 and that was with the 50 tip included... the others i have didnt cost me, but the ones i am getting i got quoted today and in total it still seems NICE price to me from ALL or NOTHING still... 450 for the 3 i am getting soon after i get back from vegas... heres my cross
Shading on that tat, is very average, if that.

The Ninja
07-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Yea. I hate getting tattoos in clean parlors. I'd rather go to some seedy, shit-stained joint in the back of some shack in an alley and get mine done. Later, QD.

don't try to purposefully misunderstand me. I meant the fact that the laws for Tattoo parlor cleanliness are very slack in GA.

The Ninja
07-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Any tattoo parlor that will do tattoos on minors will do pretty much anything to make money and I dont feel they can be trusted. just my opinion. Got mine done by Will at Puddy Tats in Buford, well three out of my twelve, so far hes been my favorite and he will do all the rest of my work.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/clintonmanning/100_0838.jpg

its cuz i knew one of the artists and he hooked me up. not releasing any names or anything...u might also want to try out "Planet Ink" i think its called. I've heard some good things about them.

Incomplete057
07-24-2006, 07:08 PM
http://electricbodyart.com/

my sisters boyfriend used to work with this guy CEASER in west palm fl. says he's phenominal..... ceaser is now up here at electric body art. i'm prolly gonna get him to do some work for me sometime soon.

EBA for the win.... my friend owns the shop...
I have been tattood by everyone there...they all do
great work. I will post pics when I get home from work....
its located on Canton rd.

Ceffer
07-25-2006, 05:21 AM
My old lady just got another one done at Ink Wizards in Stockbridge, they did good work, looks just like the pic she took them. I cant get one as I scare badly, keloids and all.

quickdodge®
07-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Ink Wizard = Waaaaay too much money. Later, QD.

twkg
07-25-2006, 07:58 PM
^just a little too much.

5spdfrk
07-25-2006, 08:19 PM
karmic tattoo in mcdonough, Joey
Same guy did a buddy of mine's tatoo. This was my first experience with tatooing, and I have to say I was impressed with karmic and the people there. Joe did an excellent job imo. We took to different designs and merged them, and it came out great.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/5spdfrk/Misc/IMG_1338cropresize.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/5spdfrk/Misc/IMG_1336resize.jpg

dELfONiK
07-26-2006, 09:17 AM
When I used to live in Jacksonville, I had a friend that did work on the side. We did this piece at another friends house. I paid $200. My friend has since moved to NJ, and I'm looking for similar work. If you know someone that can do this type of work, send me a PM. Oh, BTW... My piece says DeL.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/delfonik/36644862_l.jpg

dizzle
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
that means you didnt clean it well either... and you picked at it... :thinking:

i didnt pick at shit... that woulda just made it bleed even more. and i followed the cleaning directions they gave me... how hard is it to read and go by every word they say? :2up: everyones skin aint the same

BluesClues
08-09-2006, 11:46 AM
The only one I can recommend only because it was recommened to me and I saw one person's work is 3rd Eye here in Newnan. They are pretty damn good

§treet_§peed
08-09-2006, 01:43 PM
i got a tattoo on my right arm/shoulder/bottom of my neck...but i don't have a pic...even though i've had the thing for over year now....lol

guinness
08-09-2006, 01:48 PM
two words......psycho tattoo

thinkfast®
08-09-2006, 02:17 PM
got mines done up off Sunset by my homeboy when I was out in LA a couple weeks ago

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/582/1nj7.jpg

I'm lookin for someone in Atl thats good w/ faces, anybody taht has a hookup will be rewarded

§treet_§peed
08-09-2006, 08:46 PM
i know a dude that can do a kick ass job with anything...only problem is he's up here in Gainesville....

an0therh22
08-10-2006, 12:29 PM
everybody i know got theres from electric dragon in chamblee very nice ppl and i will soon visit it

candy2082002
08-11-2006, 08:49 AM
:goodjob: All or Nothing Tattoo in Smyrna is where I got mine they are really clean, nice staff....cute tattoo artists

MrEG62U
08-11-2006, 06:13 PM
go to all or nothing in smyrna, 2 artists have been given artist of the year. they do all mine, dave tedder is the man

green91
08-11-2006, 08:33 PM
how do you decide which tatt you want? i really wanna get somethign on one of my arms but cant ever decide on what exactly i want.

1SICKLEX
08-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I recommened Egyptian Tattos in Austell GA.. I got the number somewhere. U can ask to see my work at a meet....

ALVIN
08-16-2006, 07:01 AM
I got mine at Good Clean Fun off of 78. I like them and I like their prices. IMO they do good work. My fiancee got a pretty nice sized 6" tall "alvin" from alvin and the chipmunks and only cost her 125 and that is with tip. Me I got a superman symbol on the inside of my right arm right next to the armpit...shit burned lol. But that is a good shop IMO very clean, decent prices, good people (when they want to be...attitude wise).

TheGrillMan
08-29-2006, 09:41 PM
hrmm now i have no idea where to go to finish my sleeve

Evil Goat
09-13-2006, 06:49 PM
if more money gets me better stuff than more money it is.

most intelligent thing in this thread....all this talk about $ is stupid, if youre gonna have something on you for the rest of your life why not spend a little extra to have it done right and how you want it

as for tattoos and pricing goes, it really all depends on what type of tattoo you are getting, i have intriquite stuff to small stuff and ive used several different guys, its all about whose the best at what you want, i dont have more than one tattoo by the same person, i have, however, gone to the same shop for the past 6 years and wouldnt consider going elsewhere

i mean if youre looking for simple outlined black/colored letters any yahoo can do them, if you want protraits then you need to scope some folks out, same w/ more intriquite work, i have a half sleeve in progress now thats been worked on by two guys, the first guy did the kanji letters for me b/c he was $40 cheaper than the guy who did my koi but did an outstanding job as its just simple outlining/coloring, and the guy that will be doing the water scenes is also a different guy, all handpicked in the shop by myself

now i have my sons name that runs down my ribcage and i made a mistake on that, not by quality or price but i let an apprectice do the work w/ the owner of the shop watching....shouldve let a pro handle that sensitive of an area, but i paid for it in sheer pain

the unfinished koi have sleeve...the letters were done about 2-3 weeks before the koi was done...and i will be going back after the closing on our house in october to begin finishing it $60 for the kanji, and $200 for the koi
http://www.maconracers.org/images/whitey/fishtat.JPG

i have a couple more, not sure if i actually have pictures of them or not....doesnt really matter though, didnt get them to show them off

nitrousfed
09-13-2006, 10:44 PM
joey at karmic

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 11:24 PM
if youre gonna have something on you for the rest of your life why not spend a little extra to have it done right and how you want it

Or, why not shop around and get the best prices you can for what you want? Ink Wizard wanted $300 for the same thing I paid $80 for from another, not as known tattoo parlor. And the artwork and job was done quite well. No reason to pay more if you don't have to. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
09-14-2006, 09:00 AM
^im not sticking up for any shop, i have my own shop i stick with and i use the guys they have available, b/c i know theyre the best, it all falls back on the old adage that you get what you pay for, the shop you speak of just may be overly priced, which i dont doubt, but cost isnt everything.....9 times out of 10 if youre looking at 2 shops and ones cheaper than the other theres a good chance the cheaper shop will use poor quality inks, needles, etc and not have as much experience as the more expensive place

like i said it just depends on the tattoo you want, if its simple any yahoo can do it and do it reasonably well, for more challenging stuff i wouldnt mind paying more for a more experienced artist

{X}Echo419
09-14-2006, 01:25 PM
^people pay more because the shop knows they will. it's kinda like Mercedes. those cars are trash. but the only reason people buy them is their expensive, so they think it's a good car. :2cents:

Or, why not shop around and get the best prices you can for what you want? Ink Wizard wanted $300 for the same thing I paid $80 for from another, not as known tattoo parlor. And the artwork and job was done quite well. No reason to pay more if you don't have to. Later, QD.
^tru dat^

Evil Goat
09-14-2006, 02:21 PM
^people pay more because the shop knows they will

thats an idiot thing to say.....#1 its almost always, if not always, up to the artist what the price of the tattoo will be, the only thing thats up to the shop is the shop minimum (some shops do charge what they call an ''hourly rate" but again its up to the artist as to what is actually charged, reguardless of time, the shop i use does this, but ive had tattoos that were only supposed to take 2 hours run close to 4 total)

sure there are idiots out there that will pay whatever to get whatever, doesnt matter to them on the quality of the tattoo or the professional doing it, so long as they get the fad on them, but when youre giving advice on where to get a tattoo done prices should not even be mentioned, i shop for artists, not prices, which is why my shit is top notch, unlike some of this other shady stuff, like that $100 back cross thing posted up

bottom line is if you shop for prices on the more advanced stuff youll end up w/ prison quality tattoos, again any lettering and small things can be done by anyone whos had some time under a needle

there are rare exceptions, like the guy who did my koi, hes a highschool dropout, only 19 yeras old, and self taught and his shading skills are second to only a handful ive ever seen....but again you get what you pay for, you want something thats gonna fade in a few years time, look like balls, from the get go, then shop for prices, you want quality, shop for artists

and thats not to say that you have to find the most expensive shop around to find quality, a friend of mine had two dragons done for $300 a piece, total of 28 hours of inking and they are top notch as hell, and when this picture was taken, which was last year, these were 7 years old, too bad the guy who did them is now locked up for selling meth out of his tattoo shop :screwy:
http://www.maconracers.org/images/tat55.jpg

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 05:02 PM
bottom line is if you shop for prices on the more advanced stuff youll end up w/ prison quality tattoos, again any lettering and small things can be done by anyone whos had some time under a needle

You speak of idiot things to say. Isn't the above quote one them? I don't have prison quality tats on me at all and I haven't paid more than $100/each for all 7 tats I have. My wife has a $350 tat on her back that we paid $85 for at a lesser known shop. I just think it's real naive to say that shoppinhg for price isn't a factor in tattoos. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
09-14-2006, 05:49 PM
i guess our opinons differ, like i said there are exceptions, but theyre few and far between, you wanna shop by prices? go ahead, but when your shit fades and looks like balls in a matter of a couple years its your own fault, maybe your stuff isnt that intriquite that it takes someone w/ some decent skill to do it? i donno, i dont care, but im saying you dont advise someone whos looking for a tattoo shop to go somewhere just b/c theyre cheaper than everyone else....thats just stupid

lets equate it to cars.....(and lets pretend like we dont all, or atleast id like to think all, of us work on our own shit)

you can take your car to xxx shop on terd st to have struts installed rather than letting say one of the IA sponsors do it b/c of price difference.....thats probably ok b/c its something minor

but lets say you want a custom turbo kit made, would you take it to the well known shop w/ experience or the not so well known shop w/ little experience just to save a buck?

i personally dont trust the books the guys have, i like to see it on skin in person, all the guys who have tattooed me i have seen them tattoo others in person beforehand, its just a matter of if its going to be here forever i dont want it to look like shit 10 years down the road and look like i got it in prison

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
but im saying you dont advise someone whos looking for a tattoo shop to go somewhere just b/c theyre cheaper than everyone else....thats just stupid

No. What's stupid is advising to go somewhere to get a tat just because they charge 50% more than the guy down the street so you think that means they're better. Also, what's stupid is just because I paid less doesn't necessarily mean that mean will fade in a couple of years. I have one on my arm that I got 22 years ago and it has yet to fade. I paid $40 for it. At a shop. I never said to go somewhere just for cheapness. I said shop around for the best work at the best price. I'm not knocking yours or anyone's personal preference of shop, but goddamn, be wise with your money. I'm not saying not to do research on something like this, but shit, you don't have to pay $300 for the same tat you could pay $100 for somewhere else and get the same kind of work. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
09-14-2006, 06:43 PM
No. What's stupid is advising to go somewhere to get a tat just because they charge 50% more than the guy down the street so you think that means they're better.

misquouting me i believe....

and thats not to say that you have to find the most expensive shop around to find quality

all i said was i shop by experience/quality, not price, and its stupid to advise someone to do any different

again, all im saying is dont shop b/c of what they charge, shop b/c of their experience and quality of work, and materials used, just like everything else in the world there are different qualities to the materials, you can get cheap crappy inks that dont take well or you can get the good stuff like magik-flow ink for the colors and horimono sumi black ink made by ink factories for the outlines, those are the best period, when you combine superior experience and superior materials you get superior work, which i dont mind paying a little extra for

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 06:55 PM
misquouting me i believe....

Believe not.

all i said was i shop by experience/quality, not price, and its stupid to advise someone to do any different

And I said not to leave out the price. It's more stupid to advise NOT to.

again, all im saying is dont shop b/c of what they charge, shop b/c of their experience and quality of work, and materials used,

I'm saying the same thing except that cost should be a factor. Again, if one shop charges $100+ less and they are just as good, why go to the other? Only reason why you disagree is to have something to argue with me about. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
09-14-2006, 07:01 PM
i dont like arguing w/ you, it just results in uber cool neg rep points, that we all know i care about, i think we're both saying the same thing, im just slow to realize what you meant

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 07:08 PM
i dont like arguing w/ you, it just results in uber cool neg rep points, that we all know i care about, i think we're both saying the same thing, im just slow to realize what you meant

I can hang with that. Shop for quality, not quantity, and check around FOR THE GOOD PRICE...lolol. Later, QD.

nitrousfed
09-14-2006, 09:58 PM
ive seen some good quality tatts come from hole in the wall shops for a good price i have one i paid out the ass for and someone local did it and it looks like shit now also i noticed someone else on here has a tatt by this person if i can find a shop that does top notch shit for a good price hell ya im all for it fuck payin "world wide know" artist a arm and leg for the same thing just like with the wheels i sell all day long a name aint shit to me :2cents:

{X}Echo419
09-15-2006, 12:16 PM
too bad your still an idiot

a. in this case it's "you're" not your. idiot.

b. silly trick, your reps cannot harm me! don't you know who the fuck I am?
in fact I think my rep went up :lmfao: :lmfao:

Evil Goat
09-15-2006, 12:24 PM
b. silly trick, your reps cannot harm me! in fact I think my rep went up :lmfao: :lmfao:

i dont know how these reps work, its obvious i dont care, but i did your rep as a positive dousche bag, so if it in fact went up you can thank me later

a. in this case it's "you're" not your. idiot.

as for being the built in grammar checker, if thats all you got on me thats laughable, try harder

don't you know who the fuck I am?

some bitch with a sandy vagina?

i mean seriously, are you kidding me? you think youre someone special? like i should know or even give a fuck who you are....youre just a fish in the ocean of idiots as far as im concerned, you gave bad advice, i called you on it, you got all butt hurt, now you want to cry about it....boo fucking hoo

{X}Echo419
09-15-2006, 12:43 PM
some bitch with a sandy vagina?

i mean seriously, are you kidding me? you think youre someone special? like i should know or even give a fuck who you are....youre just a fish in the ocean of idiots as far as im concerned, you gave bad advice, i called you on it, you got all butt hurt, now you want to cry about it....boo fucking hoo
:stupid:
I'M THE BADDEST MUTHA FUCKER ON THE WORLD!

the only thing that hurts is your grammar(b4 you say anything the above is intentional so :tongue1: ).

have a nice day :slap:

Evil Goat
09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
kiss my ass cracka :)

ToyoChick05
09-15-2006, 12:59 PM
i got mines done at www.prophetart.com

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/suzuk1girl/rosalyn/120405846789_3300.jpg

Evil Goat
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
screw your tats, lets see your tits

{X}Echo419
09-15-2006, 02:07 PM
^ :cool: ^

Princess12
09-16-2006, 05:13 PM
I just got my first tat last Sunday at Uncle Freddie's in Buford. Jason does great work, but Lance is the guy to talk to for writing which is what I had done. I have "Everyone dies, not everyone lives" written on my back between my shoulders in script. He was very reasonable on price and it literally took 10 minutes. It looks great! I'll get some pics up soon.