PDA

View Full Version : i need a little legal advice

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:15 PM
before i begin i'll repeat what i have said here before, i have a high respect for law enforcement and what they put on the line daily in order to protect and serve...i understand the do the crime, serve the time principal. i'm not trying to bash cops, just trying to figure out if i should even be concerned at this point

get ready for a couple run on sentances, spelling errors and such...i'm just trying get the whole story across quickly

ok, so thursday night around midnight i was pulled over for a 'you looked like you were doing about 65' (posted 45, going 45-50) and 'failure to maintain lane' ...upon the stop i willingly turned over a VERY VERY VERY small amount of a controlled substance (1 stem, less than a gram of shake and bowl of ashes). i allowed a complete search of my vehicle which turned up nothing else but some sealed beer cans in the black plastic bag they came in. i'm sure the police ran my record because as soon as the bag was pulled out of the car another cop (there were 4 total) came over and picked it up and sarcasticly said "what, they don't even give you guys ziplocks anymore" i told him the truth and let him no that i was just a stoner college student and not a drug dealer. he took my girl aside and began questioning her while another officer took me to the back of his car and began talking to me...all and all this is how the conversation went, and this is what i have the questions about:

he asks me where i get my drugs, how much i get at a time, who i place my orders with (all this with less than a gram) he trys to tell me i'm a dealer again, then he starts trying to cut a deal...he said that if i could 'get some clown to show up at some gas station with some weed' he could give me the minumum charges, i tell him (truthfully) i can't get anything around here, i drove to cobb to get my last bit and that was over a month ago, i explained that i just finished school and moved back home and that i really just didn't know anyone around here....he points to my car and starts saying how it should be towed, how he can write me 20 tickets for all these BS things about it. then he tells me that i'm buying from my family and he can understand why i don't want to rat them out,(this is kinda cold but) i offered him a number of a friend that passed away and said that he could call him but i didn't want any part in it, he told me he didn't want the number, he wanted some drugs...
so we hit rock bottom there...then it got kinda weird...i have no clue why, but he seemed to think i could get him a gun, he said 'you get me a gun off the streets and i can take care of you'...i told him i'd never even held a gun before and that i'm just college kid, he pointed at the car again and asked me if i really wanted to go to jail. i told him 'no, of course not, but i'm not going to lie to you either'...i then said 'so all i need to do is buy you a dirty gun by saturday?'...he said "i can't tell you to go buy a gun, but say for example you are walking in the park and you find one, you could come turn it into me and i could just give you the minumum charges here"
we kinda went back and fourth on the drug bust and gun thing for awhile, not really getting anywhere...then he said "ok, here's my card, this is my cell phone number, i'm gonna let your girl get you home but if you can get me something by saturday then we're gonna take care of you, blahblahblah, i can't give you a DUI because i'm letting you go but if i don't hear from you by sat then i'm gonna turn in all of this and you'll have warrants out for you"

i said 'thanks for giving me a chance sir' and went to my car and rode home...i called him today, and told him i was still working on everything and trying my best but that i had nothing so far, he said he was in a meeting and that he'd call me back....

...that brings me to now.

what should i do?? what did he do with the pot, is it in his car, did he go smoke it, haha? does he really have a case on me after 30+ hours, i never signed any paperwork at anytime.
i really don't know anyone to turn in in gwinnett for drugs, i have no idea where to get a dirty gun...nor to i really care too much about going out and seeking either

please no guessing, i'm looking for some answers, i've been guessing and thinking all day

and yeah, i shouldn't have been driving around lawrenceville at midnight with crap like that in my car but i did and go figure...

my initial thoughts were that he didn't really have much against me other than parafanillia(sp) and that he was kinda counting on me to come through with something else big for him...

i've blabed enough, you get the idea but i can fill in details if you guys that care to help have any questions...someones gotta know how the due process works with all of this

2.0civic
07-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Inproper procedure FTW!!(if thats the whole story)

i really dont think there is any evidence that he pulled you over. and if all that shit was true, either you would have been arrested or charged, neither of which happened and he tried to blackmail you pretty much. sounds like a crooked ass cop. im sure if you brought that up to the poilice, they would let you off. hows he going to prove its your pot?

TIGERJC
07-08-2006, 05:24 PM
first off - when you get question like that by a cop, always stfu until you have a lawyer by your side. no he doesn't have a case against you. I will talk to my cop friends about this, but you have nothing to worry about. He can't do shit after the fact.

Don't smoke weed in your car dumbass, you will be alright

If he harrasses you, get a lawyer

The Ninja
07-08-2006, 05:30 PM
i don't believe he has a case....and then again you could always go to court for entrapment. Especially since he has no case....could say that he was sweet talkin you into going and buying more drugs or doing more illegal things so he could probably bust you and get a promotion. and how the hell did it go from "i'm pulling u over for supposed speeding and illegal lane change" to "holy fuck u have drugs"????? how did he find out??? dude i got pulled over with abuot 4oz under my ass. And the guy accused me of disrupting/holding up traffic, but he didn't admit this until he ran ,me through loops and hoola hoops and shit with questions trying to catch me in a lie and get me outta the car. (If i had gotten up i woulda been charged with some heavy shit). So after about 35min of talking and going back and forth and him realizing i knew my rights and shit he got frustrated and just left. I didn't sign shit and didn't get out...and me and my friend went home at the end of the day with about $300 after sellin all of it.

anywayz back to ur shit hole of a situation...let it sit for a while. Don't do anything...and don't give away dead friends fone numbrs....dats real cold shit.

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
b18hatch-well i'm sure my prints were on my case that had my weed and my bowl in it, and he's got the dash video to show he pulled me over...plus if it came down to court it'd be 4 officers against 2 collage aged civilians

tigerjc-lemme know what your cop friend says, PM me if you want...and yeah, it was dumb but we all do dumb things, its just the smart ones who don't go with the flow who can sometimes actually 'get away' with it

one more thing...the guy who talked with me about the deal was a corpral and his card said 'drug and gang task force'...not sure if that gives him any extra rights to cut deals and such or not.

2.0civic
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
yeah man...why the fuck would you snitch on someone because YOU fucked up?

2.0civic
07-08-2006, 05:36 PM
b18hatch-well i'm sure my prints were on my case that had my weed and my bowl in it, and he's got the dash video to show he pulled me over...plus if it came down to court it'd be 4 officers against 2 collage aged civilians

tigerjc-lemme know what your cop friend says, PM me if you want...and yeah, it was dumb but we all do dumb things, its just the smart ones who don't go with the flow who can sometimes actually 'get away' with it

one more thing...the guy who talked with me about the deal was a corpral and his card said 'drug and gang task force'...not sure if that gives him any extra rights to cut deals and such or not.

only people that can offer you a deal is the court pressing the charges....they wont test you for prints over a fucking gram. dash video? so it shows him letting you go and records his voice telling you all this?? case is against his ass then

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
b18bang- he said i was crossing the lines and all and then started pushing me about 'whens the last time you smoked' (probably from looking at my record...i have a prior possession of a controlled substance conviction from 12/04)...i knew failure to maintain lane was justification for a search, i didn't want to waste my time waiting for a K9 to come find it so i just gave it up to him hoping for the best.

HyPer50
07-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Why did you give him the bag first off? Dude, atleast put it under the seat or somethin'.... Honesty is only the best policy when it comes to guns, dont want them finding a concealed weapon on you... but fuck that, if I get pulled over and I got some drugs on me, last thing I'm gonna do is give it to him for no reason what so ever... Good luck, $20 says he's gonna be askin' you for head by the end of the week.

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:39 PM
yeah man...why the fuck would you snitch on someone because YOU fucked up?

who did i even come close to snitching on man??? dead friends like in the grave dead, not just dead to me...i'm better than that, and his voicemail still worked...it was wrong but it could have gotten me out of there and kept anyone else out of trouble too

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Why did you give him the bag first off? Dude, atleast put it under the seat or somethin'.... Honesty is only the best policy when it comes to guns, dont want them finding a concealed weapon on you... but fuck that, if I get pulled over and I got some drugs on me, last thing I'm gonna do is give it to him for no reason what so ever... Good luck, $20 says he's gonna be askin' you for head by the end of the week.

he had the right to search the car because of the 'failure to maintain lane' claim...i didn't want to waste my time.

and nah, but thanks for $20

.:Zero:.
07-08-2006, 05:47 PM
If he didn't give you a ticket, then there is no problem. LoL, he's probably waiting for you to give him a dirty gun and then pin you with a felony. Don't call him back, you're fine. If you give him a dirty gun, they can charge you for every crime that ballistics can match the gun to. Then you're really fucked. If you give him a gun, start doin yoga or some thing cuz that ass hole is gonna need sum stretching.

HyPer50
07-08-2006, 05:52 PM
he had the right to search the car because of the 'failure to maintain lane' claim...i didn't want to waste my time.

and nah, but thanks for $20

Just cause they have the "right" to search doesn't mean they will. But ya, the honesty is the best policy clearly worked in this situation lol.

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:57 PM
If he didn't give you a ticket, then there is no problem. LoL, he's probably waiting for you to give him a dirty gun and then pin you with a felony. Don't call him back, you're fine. If you give him a dirty gun, they can charge you for every crime that ballistics can match the gun to. Then you're really fucked. If you give him a gun, start doin yoga or some thing cuz that ass hole is gonna need sum stretching.
well i already called him and said i had nothing so far and said that i was still working on everything for him...
i thought about and gun thing and this is all i could come up with; say i am a law abiding citizen walking down the road and i see a gun just laying there...what do i do then, not just pick it up and put it in a trash can, not leave it there where some kid could find it...
wouldn't i at least pick it up out of the street and call the police?? the thing that worries me is the timing of the whole thing, i'm worried that if i get him a gun he's gonna know that i know someone who has access, i'd rather stick with being a 'stupid college kid' really...i didn't really like the gun idea from the start but it sure as hell beat cuffs as long as i didn't have to bring someone undeserving down with me, i'd never do that in a million years, kahrma(sp) is just too much of a bitch to push my luck like that

chuck
07-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Just cause they have the "right" to search doesn't mean they will. But ya, the honesty is the best policy clearly worked in this situation lol.
that's why prior convictions, no matter how prior, always come back to bite you in the ass...if this had been my first run-in with this type of situation then i could have talked my way into a 'goodnight officer', and driven myself on home with a ticket for being 22 and my liscence saying i'm under 21 still.

i'm good, but i know what can work against me

07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
well i already called him and said i had nothing so far and said that i was still working on everything for him...
i thought about and gun thing and this is all i could come up with; say i am a law abiding citizen walking down the road and i see a gun just laying there...what do i do then, not just pick it up and put it in a trash can, not leave it there where some kid could find it...
wouldn't i at least pick it up out of the street and call the police?? the thing that worries me is the timing of the whole thing, i'm worried that if i get him a gun he's gonna know that i know someone who has access, i'd rather stick with being a 'stupid college kid' really...i didn't really like the gun idea from the start but it sure as hell beat cuffs as long as i didn't have to bring someone undeserving down with me, i'd never do that in a million years, kahrma(sp) is just too much of a bitch to push my luck like that

Oh my god dude, you go to college and you are still that stupid?! I don't think you understand what I posted. If you bring him a gun, YOU WILL BE FUCKED. You will go to jail for a long time. Dude, he didn't write you a ticket. You are fine. No ticket. No court. No charges. I don't think I can make it any clearer. DON'T CALL HIM EVER AGAIN!!!!

HyPer50
07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
I definatly wouldn't try and get my hands on a unregistered gun... I'd talk with his superiors tho. Fuck that stuff... If he's gonna give you a ticket, then just give ya a ticket and cut the bribe bs games out.

07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
No, if he didn't write him a ticket at the time of incident. He can't write him one later.

TIGERJC
07-08-2006, 06:27 PM

jesus man, you have no common sense and/or street smarts. My cop friend told me you have nothing to worry about.

Maxima96
07-08-2006, 06:53 PM
One of my close homeboy's is a police officer. Let me call him and find out some things for you. I wil PM you. Hold Your Head Up. You will be alright mang.

MongolPup
07-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Holy shit monkeys this is crazy.

collins
07-08-2006, 07:05 PM
yeah dude, you're straight. dont worry about it. but as subaru buddy said, do NOT call him under ANY circumstances.

The Ninja
07-08-2006, 07:11 PM
DO NOT WANT!!!!

rofl naw but don't call...

civic95
07-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Do NOT call him back. He will forget about you. All he was trying to do was work his way up the chain. You had nothing (as far as he is concerned), but if he can get you to score a bag, then they can bust that guy. Then do the same thing to him, bust his supplier, and so on. Before you know it they're busting some house with 400LBs of weed.

speedminded
07-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm really not sure if talking to his supervisor will achieve anything...or anything you would want anyways. I would wait until anything becomes of his threat to put a warrant out on you then do it. Right now you're better off just laying low and letting it ride.

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 08:51 PM
ill read this after i eat to long right now im hungry ..

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
well if he didnt write you up im sure you have nothing to worry about ..

babygurl
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM

what you need to do, is take this shit up the the DA office, and tell them about the situation.

Honesdtly if he didnt arrest you then for drug charges, how can he do it today? They have to arrest you then, or no case...again like someone posted "how can they know for sure its your weed?"

Honestly i wouldnt even tlaalk to him, maybe try and go to the court appointed attorneys office, and ask them some questions, but you seriously need to get this to an attorney, or get your parents involved....

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 09:33 PM
^ tro0o0o ..

green91
07-08-2006, 09:53 PM
dont call him. if he calls you, tell him to EAD!! hes got no case against you. DEFINATELY dont come up with any gun or anything. that fucker is probably high right now off your dollar.

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 09:55 PM
yup yup ..

tell him to suck a dick ..

RandomGuy
07-09-2006, 12:53 AM
i say you just buy your cheapo 380 from your local gun shop 100-150 bux. And just have the serials grinded off , tell him its what you bought from some random street vendor, make up a description etc... 100 bux well spent eh? That is if you're worried about it..

I'm sure he's just pulling your balls, your dumb ass is all paranoid over a small amount of green... Cops even let people away in that situation, he's just fuckin with you. I dont think he can even do shit now, since he let you go... that warrant shit soudns like BS...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 03:51 AM
before i post i would just like to say this and get it out of the way....

Fuck the police, fuck the police fuck em

Chuck you called me, looking for advice and i told you from the get go..that it was sketchy man, im pretty sure if you bring the cop a gun he will ask you where you got it from and this and that and it will turn into something big..he will run fingerprints on the gun and check serial numbers and all that good shit...hes a fuckin pig, you know how pigs think man....

If you had less than a gram of weed in your car go ahead and take the ticket or the offense...anything under an ounce of weed is a Misdameanor anything over a OUNCE is a felony and alot of times the weed charge can get thrown out in court if you use your first offense but i wouldnt even use it for a gram of weed. Thats nothing.....

Cops will always try to get you to snitch and rat other people out because thats what they do, fuckin pigs.....Just keep your mouth shut when they ask you this shit, or tell them you get your weed from some homeless man in atlanta....

But yeah man good luck on the situation, FUCK THE SYSTEM

chuck
07-09-2006, 09:33 AM
yeah, so i guess the question now is where can i go to check to see if i have any warrants??? i just wanna be sure before i get back out in my car, it's not hard to miss/forget

and mark, yeah after i talked to you it all seemed a little too sketch...but yeah, not a first offence :(

HyPer50
07-09-2006, 09:53 AM
yeah, so i guess the question now is where can i go to check to see if i have any warrants??? i just wanna be sure before i get back out in my car, it's not hard to miss/forget

and mark, yeah after i talked to you it all seemed a little too sketch...but yeah, not a first offence :(

You could always do what I did... Bring your best running shoe's and go up to the police station and just ask haha... if they say yes, sprint for the door lmao.

chuck
07-09-2006, 11:08 AM
You could always do what I did... Bring your best running shoe's and go up to the police station and just ask haha... if they say yes, sprint for the door lmao.

something tells me that wouldn't be a great idea...haha, i'm about 100 cartons of ciggs too late for that one.

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 11:10 AM
HAHAAHHA thats why smoking is bad for you...

#33: AMEN!

Buford®
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
That sucks, Chucks. You shoulda called him from a blocked number. haha.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 05:15 PM
HAHAAHHA thats why smoking is bad for you...

#33: AMEN!

acutally smoking weed has more positive effects than negative. It all depends on the person

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 05:18 PM
wow....stfu. on average....smoking is bad. i gained like 1.6 seconds on my 100m and like 4 seconds on my 110m runs

green91
07-09-2006, 06:11 PM
i prolly woulda ate that shit.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 06:21 PM
wow....stfu. on average....smoking is bad. i gained like 1.6 seconds on my 100m and like 4 seconds on my 110m runs

so your going to tell me there are no medcinal uses for marijuana

hahaha whatever you say man.. :jerkit:

The Ninja
07-09-2006, 06:33 PM
i didn't say that...but it has more neg. than positive....

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 06:47 PM
i didn't say that...but it has more neg. than positive....

The only real negative affect weed has would be on your lungs, and short term memory for however long it stays in your body for. As soon as it leaves your system the brain cells grow back and it usually takes 1-2 months for the cells to come back fully.

alot of cancer pantients,diabetics, and people that suffer from eating disorders are prescribed medcinal marijuana to help with there illness. When you smoke you increase the chances of getting lung cancer but there hasnt been one case of someone dieing from smoking weed or developing lung cancer..cigaretts and tabbaco are alot more harsh on your lungs than weed. also alot of people develop lung cancer, even if they dont smoke at all. Cancer is triggered through dna

It was proven that weed also helps decrease the chance of prostate cancer in men,heart cancers, and can also help prevent tumours from what i understand.

yeah, call me an educated pot head, not your typical stoner..

Julio
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM
It has not proven nothing. Is all in the head of the sick people who uses it... I mean, it is mari J.. is temp relief. Not long term.

Montel williams and all the other idiots need to realize they are a bunch of potheads and are using there illness as an excuse.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 07:05 PM
are own government funded scientist and expirements to prove the medcinal uses of it....

http://www.mpp.org/medicine.html

Marijuana is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known. No one has ever died from an overdose, and it has a wide variety of therapeutic applications, including:

* Relief from nausea and appetite loss;
* Reduction of intraocular (within the eye) pressure;
* Reduction of muscle spasms; and
* Relief from chronic pain.

Marijuana is frequently beneficial in the treatment of the following conditions:

AIDS. Marijuana can reduce the nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by the ailment itself and by various AIDS medications.

Glaucoma. Marijuana can reduce intraocular pressure, alleviating the pain and slowing — and sometimes stopping — damage to the eyes. (Glaucoma is the leading cause of blindness in the United States. It damages vision by increasing eye pressure over time.)

Cancer. Marijuana can stimulate the appetite and alleviate nausea and vomiting, which are common side effects of chemotherapy treatment.

Multiple Sclerosis. Marijuana can limit the muscle pain and spasticity caused by the disease, as well as relieving tremor and unsteadiness of gait. (Multiple sclerosis is the leading cause of neurological disability among young and middle-aged adults in the United States.)

Epilepsy. Marijuana can prevent epileptic seizures in some patients.

Chronic Pain. Marijuana can alleviate the chronic, often debilitating pain caused by myriad disorders and injuries. Each of these applications has been deemed legitimate by at least one court, legislature, and/or government agency in the United States.

Many patients also report that marijuana is useful for treating arthritis, migraine, menstrual cramps, alcohol and opiate addiction, and depression and other debilitating mood disorders.

Marijuana could be helpful for millions of patients in the United States. Nevertheless, other than for the seven people with special permission from the federal government, medical marijuana remains illegal under federal law!

People currently suffering from any of the conditions mentioned above, for whom the legal medical options have proven unsafe or ineffective, have two options:

1. Continue to suffer without effective treatment; or
2. Illegally obtain marijuana — and risk suffering consequences directly related to its illegality, such as:

Julio
07-09-2006, 07:08 PM
are own government funded scientist and expirements to prove the medcinal uses of it....

http://www.mpp.org/medicine.html

They fund money in alot of things.

But until theres 100% prove.. they will be nothing..

anyways.. Im right there with you bro.. You know How cool it will be to go to the grocery store and ask for a blunt already wrapped and ready to puff puff..

PhAtBoYMr2
07-09-2006, 07:16 PM
They fund money in alot of things.

But until theres 100% prove.. they will be nothing..

anyways.. Im right there with you bro.. You know How cool it will be to go to the grocery store and ask for a blunt already wrapped and ready to puff puff..

i gurantee it will eventually be made legal, as soon as we get a pot smoking democrat in the office....that would be the shit. John kerry was actually going for decrimalizing weed to a certain extent.....i wish i wouldve voted a couple years ago.

But yeah hopefully it gets legal in our lifetime that would be some shit.

green91
07-09-2006, 07:18 PM
i think it should be legal too. but ever since i got a real job yrs ago my smoking days have been a thing of the past

HyPer50
07-09-2006, 08:35 PM
i gurantee it will eventually be made legal, as soon as we get a pot smoking democrat in the office....that would be the shit. John kerry was actually going for decrimalizing weed to a certain extent.....i wish i wouldve voted a couple years ago.

But yeah hopefully it gets legal in our lifetime that would be some shit.

it'd take alot more than just for a democrat to be pro-weed for me to vote for him lmao...

drupason
07-09-2006, 09:13 PM
chuck if he does call back or something it might be handy to have a tape recorder or something with ya to record it just incase who knows?

AlliRae
07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
you and your girlfriend should file a police report on the cop... that was illegal

gr8wht
07-18-2006, 04:52 PM
hey man the same thing happened to my 3months ago in Forsyth I had like a 1.5g and a bowl and I also have prior charges and I did the same thing gave them a number that I knew no one would ever pick up the cops said the same thing to me if I helped them find a bigger dealer they would give me just a warning well all I have to say to that is fuck the police if they let you go then they more than likely never charge you don’t call them and if they do press charges then get a good lawyer and they could get you off easy as shit actually u could probably do it your self it will be that easy because I’m sure he broke multiple procedures like I’m sure he didn’t log It into evidence so that means it’s either in his car, house, pocket or maybe he smoked it or he threw it away either way I’m really don’t think he has anything on you and you should worry about it to much but if you really want to know I can ask my uncle he's a cop so I’m sure he'll know and ill also ask my lawyer in my ongoing case (pray that it gets dropped) so just PM me if you want me to contact them and find out exactly what could happen but to tell you the truth t think he was just hoping that you would either get scared and give him a dealer and then his lazy ass wouldn’t have to do his job you would do it or maybe learn a lesson and not have drugs on you but I think you were rite in just telling him that was in the car rather than lied to them and had them find it because that sometime pisses cops off and you were rite to give them a faulty number because no matter what never ever rat on anyone because
snitches get stitches and end up in ditches
4204life

gr8wht
07-18-2006, 05:12 PM
and if he calls you back then tell him you by crack from his mom and his wife said that you could get a drty gun form his wife.............................. j/k

2.0civic
07-18-2006, 05:21 PM
hey man the same thing happened to my 3months ago in Forsyth I had like a 1.5g and a bowl and I also have prior charges and I did the same thing gave them a number that I knew no one would ever pick up the cops said the same thing to me if I helped them find a bigger dealer they would give me just a warning well all I have to say to that is fuck the police if they let you go then they more than likely never charge you don’t call them and if they do press charges then get a good lawyer and they could get you off easy as shit actually u could probably do it your self it will be that easy because I’m sure he broke multiple procedures like I’m sure he didn’t log It into evidence so that means it’s either in his car, house, pocket or maybe he smoked it or he threw it away either way I’m really don’t think he has anything on you and you should worry about it to much but if you really want to know I can ask my uncle he's a cop so I’m sure he'll know and ill also ask my lawyer in my ongoing case (pray that it gets dropped) so just PM me if you want me to contact them and find out exactly what could happen but to tell you the truth t think he was just hoping that you would either get scared and give him a dealer and then his lazy ass wouldn’t have to do his job you would do it or maybe learn a lesson and not have drugs on you but I think you were rite in just telling him that was in the car rather than lied to them and had them find it because that sometime pisses cops off and you were rite to give them a faulty number because no matter what never ever rat on anyone because
snitches get stitches and end up in ditches
4204life

This seriously has to be the most retarded post i have seen in 6 months. I love that your uncle is a cop yet you openly brag about "FUCK THE POLICE" and 4204life and then you tell this guy to learn a lesson and not have drugs on him....so Fuck your uncle?? How would you feel if your uncle died in the line of duty?? would you go to his funeral and be like "fuck you pig!" You are retarded as fuck nad a fucking hypocrite. I hope when you NEED their help they tell you to eat a dick. Please if you want to say dumb shit like that, move back to alabama

Slow Motion
07-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Ok check, First of all a stem is nothing anything less than an OZ is a misdemeanor. A officer can search your car if you give him permission, and if they search without it then anything found can and almost certainly will not hold up in court. A throwaway(unregistered gun) in most cases you cannot be charge with everything that gun has been through especially if you did not have possesion of the gun at the time of ced crime or actions. Meaning if the gun was used to murder someone and you were at work when it happened and can prove it, then there is no way that you can be charged. And i do believe a law was passed on situations of that type of incident. Get a Lawyer ASAP if necassary because in a situation like that you should have let him arrest you so that the video could be supenode(spelling) and then Keep quiet till your lawyer gets there. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. And tell the truth to your lawyer you have certain rights that protect what you and him/her talk about. And don't ever try to cut deals like that again it puts you in bigger holes than you are already in. And a stem and ashes aint shit to get charged with. The judge probly would have thrown it out of court for that type of bullshit. Ive seen it, been through it.

skillzilla
07-19-2006, 02:46 AM

Damn, it takes you 2.5 seconds to run 10 meters? I smoke and its all about your level of fitness. most people that exercise regularly then start smoking tend to stop exercising as much. Also, those who stop smoking usually exercise more afterwards. This has a HUGE effect on statistics and LC data from recovered smokers and new smokers.

anyways, Chuck, as far as your situation goes Id say you lose that dirty cop's phone number, forget it happened, and keep on keepin on. If you are gonna get rolled youre gonna get it, no matter if its for a pinch of shake, a pound of meth, a dirty gun, whatever. Get out of this situation while you still can, and while the WORST that can happen to you is community service (vs, say, big boy jail).

And also, priors dont automatically give a cop the right to search you or your vehicle. If that were the case, no one would be paroled or go to rehab in lieu of jail. I will gurantee the cop asked you in some way if he could enter your car, and if not, your case just got stronger.

and fyi, always always always keep anything illegal in the trunk, whether it be in a tailight, under the spare, out in the open, whatever. This rules out a cop saying he "smelled something" from inside the car, which IS probable cause for a search.

4doortypels
07-19-2006, 04:10 AM
he aint got shit on you

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 09:16 AM
looks like someone should've watched that video put out by the aclu.....i can't understand either how this went from a traffic stop to u voluntarily handing over drugs and all that :confused:

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm sorry, but you have to be half-way retarded to carry shit in your car with you.

hemi
07-19-2006, 09:47 AM
The only thing that I would even worry about, is him giving you crap the next time that he sees you. Odds are he won't remember you, and if he does, you lost the #?

But for sure don't take a dirty piece to a cop... That's a whole nother bag of charges...
He let you go, don't worry about it...

Slow Motion
07-19-2006, 12:30 PM
ok 26 grams(marijuana) is and oz. for the pm i got.........have a nice day and remember anything less than that is a misdemeanor.