PDA

View Full Version : My New Kill List!!!

Maniaç
07-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Alright Guys its time to start hunting, my dad has now given me my car back but with it a long lecture.:( So I will be showing up at the spot today but will not be racing.;) This is my new list of runs I am hoping to run next weekend.

List of Pray:

1.Thomas(BPU Subaru)
2.Chad(Ch@dbee)
3.Swoll(Nismosleeper)
4.Jay(3.5Altima)
5Will(AntiCristo)
6.Felipe(KartboyWrx)

Alright there yall go, I already set up the runs now its up to yall^ to show up. I will be running with just my reflash for right now. I would like to run 2 guys at a time to complete the list faster. And if anyone else wants to run me for fun just post up, I am the type of guy who doesn't give a shit about losing. But please don't make me waste my gas.:D Oh and Will bring your camera, I want to capture this runs, and maybe posting them up. Alright cats have to take a shower and then go to work, I will check up back here at work. Laters

SpeedMonkey
07-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Alright Guys its time to start hunting, my dad has now given me my car back but with it a long lecture.:( So I will be showing up at the spot today but will not be racing.;) This is my new list of runs I am hoping to run next weekend.

List of Pray:

1.Thomas(BPU Subaru)
2.Chad(Ch@dbee)
3.Swoll(Nismosleeper)
4.Jay(3.5Altima)
5Will(AntiCristo)
6.Felipe(KartboyWrx)

Alright there yall go, I already set up the runs now its up to yall^ to show up. I will be running with just my reflash for right now. I would like to run 2 guys at a time to complete the list faster. And if anyone else wants to run me for fun just post up, I am the type of guy who doesn't give a shit about losing. But please don't make me waste my gas.:D Oh and Will bring your camera, I want to capture this runs, and maybe posting them up. Alright cats have to take a shower and then go to work, I will check up back here at work. Laters

show up?.. wtf.. you just said you werent running tonight. oh well.. dont make you waste your gas huh?... well why are you making ME waste mine?

yudalicious
07-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I know how it is man... those parents could neva understand we are some true street racers, damn yo, they need to get offa our backs and stop teling us to stay in our rooms man.

List of Pray:

1.Thomas(BPU Subaru)
2.Chad(Ch@dbee)
3.Swoll(Nismosleeper)
4.Jay(3.5Altima)
5Will(AntiCristo)
6.Felipe(KartboyWrx)

SpeedMonkey
07-08-2006, 01:48 PM
I know how it is man... those parents could neva understand we are some true street racers, damn yo, they need to get offa our backs and stop teling us to stay in our rooms man.

EL OH EL. shut the fuck up you ricer.. whilst alex's situation might seem like yours, its quite different.

Maniaç
07-08-2006, 02:05 PM
EL OH EL. shut the fuck up you ricer.. whilst alex's situation might seem like yours, its quite different.

Word, alright guys I'm out, see yall tonight.:goodjob:

SpooL'DGsR
07-08-2006, 03:21 PM
so the time has come!!!! LOL.... alex this should be very interesting, but unfortunately i cant run till i get my clutch and flywheel installed. but know that i do accept you challenge, GOOD LUCK!! ***Hops in car and drives away***

Tank
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
hmmmmm this could be interesting atleast something to see for the night

SpooL'DGsR
07-08-2006, 05:09 PM
^^^ 2 seconds of entertainment!!!

HolyMother
07-08-2006, 05:31 PM

Yea man...my parents took my car away and pretty much slow down my king of the street plan. That's not how we street racers roll!

SpeedMonkey
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Yea man...my parents took my car away and pretty much slow down my king of the street plan. That's not how we street racers roll!

i get hard when i think of you drowning in a pool of my very own semen

CHADbee
07-08-2006, 06:55 PM
alex i'll get in touch with u next weekend. tonight i got to go down south to sell a FPR to a friend. i'll be lookin foward to it.

yudalicious
07-08-2006, 10:32 PM
damn stop on the hatarade yo, I know how it is, life of a street racer, I keep it real and true to the streets. EL OH EL. and who you calling a ricer? I'm a RACER!

GTScoob
07-08-2006, 10:38 PM
You wanna race my WRX with boltons? I'd like to see how I fare against a 2.5L.

ct9a gsr
07-09-2006, 01:00 AM
List of Pray:
Prey*

B00STedSvT
07-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Alright Guys its time to start hunting, my dad has now given me my car back but with it a long lecture.:( So I will be showing up at the spot today but will not be racing.;) OK PLEEEZE tell me thats a joke..damn spoiled ass rich kids these days..jus makes me sick sometimes:rant:

SpeedMonkey
07-09-2006, 02:00 AM
OK PLEEEZE tell me thats a joke..damn spoiled ass rich kids these days..jus makes me sick sometimes:rant:

nah man, alex works for his stuff.. however he still lives at home with his parents and he's a young guy 18 i think, on top of it.. he's latino, its alot different than your typical white american father to son relationship.

Maniaç
07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
nah man, alex works for his stuff.. however he still lives at home with his parents and he's a young guy 18 i think, on top of it.. he's latino, its alot different than your typical white american father to son relationship.

+1

Will knows whats up, and it is true. I busted my ass for two years to save for my car's downpayment. Had to get my hands really dirty not like some white kid on here, if they need some gas money they just go ask their mommy or daddy. And now I am still busting my ass for my car, I have to pay $800 a month for my car, thats with insurance for 3 years!;) And I still have extra for mods, what now!!!!:cool:

Maniaç
07-09-2006, 12:04 PM
alex i'll get in touch with u next weekend. tonight i got to go down south to sell a FPR to a friend. i'll be lookin foward to it.

Word, you can PM me or just hit me up in Myspace

Maniaç
07-09-2006, 12:05 PM
You wanna race my WRX with boltons? I'd like to see how I fare against a 2.5L.

Sure but if are running low 13's I think I am going to have to run you in my Pro map.LOL:D

GTScoob
07-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Sure but if are running low 13's I think I am going to have to run you in my Pro map.LOL:D

Car's down for the count right now, when I figure out what's up with it the offer still stands. I'd think that a tuned 2.5 would hold pretty well with a bigger turbo 2.0

3.5altman
07-09-2006, 04:33 PM
well im 4th on list so let me know when homie

jackdaripper
07-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Are you coming out tonight, I'd be happy to tighten you up.

3.5altman
07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
^^^nah shane im straight

SpeedMonkey
07-10-2006, 01:45 AM
you should quit hiding in the southside and come run your lip/car up north with us

BLk92DA
07-10-2006, 07:21 AM

i'll run you for $50. you game? :D

.:Zero:.
07-10-2006, 08:13 AM
OK PLEEEZE tell me thats a joke..damn spoiled ass rich kids these days..jus makes me sick sometimes:rant:
Yeah, why can't kids these days work like I did for their ride.

Maniaç
07-10-2006, 10:35 AM
i'll run you for $50. you game? :D

How about $100, but in a Game of Tekken5 for the PS2. You down :D :lmfao:

SpooL'DGsR
07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
^^^ i would whoop your ass in tekken5, i got $150 on it!

BigPoppaHurtm
07-10-2006, 09:13 PM
LOL

Maniaç
07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
^^^ i would whoop your ass in tekken5, i got $150 on it!

Confidence huh cool, when do you want to come over to my house to lose some money.:D