PDA

View Full Version : 1am Sun 07/09 WaHo and Haunted Mental Asylum

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 08:02 AM
LNC would like to welcome you all to join us at Waffle House @ 1am... after eating and having our lil meet we plan on visiting the famous "BrookRun" its a haunted mental asylum...

we have directions to both but we would like to go to BrookRun together and stay as a group.

so meet at WaHo first :

Waffle House
4532 CHAMBLEE-DUNWDY
DUNWOODY, GA 30338

directions...
from 85 north or south take 285 West to exit 30 pass the first WaHo and go straight till u hit chamblee-dunwoody and make a right the WaHo is on ur left...

from Marietta or such take 285 east exit 30 and make a left and it'll be on your left

if any questions please hit one of the LNC members up...
see ya'll there !!! COME AT YOUR OWN RISK!
oh yea don't forget LNC we LTC!!!

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Its crazy. If you're real quiet you can hear the crackheads scurrying around.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Correction to directions:

It's 285W for those coming from the Gwinnett side, and 285E for those coming from the Cobb side.

See you guys tonight!

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Correction to directions:

It's 285W for those coming from the Gwinnett side, and 285E for those coming from the Cobb side.

See you guys tonight!

oopz i shall change it right now

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 09:35 AM
LNC would like to welcome you all to join us at Waffle House @ 1am... after eating and having our lil meet we plan on visiting the famous "BrookRun" its a haunted mental asylum...

Hope ya'll get caught. Seriously. Later, QD.

SwurvinIn
07-08-2006, 09:46 AM
damn that sounds cool....1am? holy shit....haha

RandomGuy
07-08-2006, 10:03 AM
i thought yall went last night... wtf

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 10:05 AM
BTW. The place is not famous. And it hasn't been confirmed that it's haunted. No one has really gone in there and done an actual investigation there. And I'm pretty sure that's not what you're planning, either. Later, QD.

SwurvinIn
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
BTW. The place is not famous. And it hasn't been confirmed that it's haunted. No one has really gone in there and done an actual investigation there. And I'm pretty sure that's not what you're planning, either. Later, QD.
so what is it? can u just walk up in that mah fuka?

RandomGuy
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
last time i went, a ghost popped out and was like shazaaam

HvyArms
07-08-2006, 10:10 AM

lol gethafukattahere! are you serious? I wasnt even gonna come, but now I am.

SixSquared
07-08-2006, 10:15 AM
fuck you guys... I'm workin :P

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
so what is it? can u just walk up in that mah fuka?

It "used" to be a hospital. It was called Georgia Retardation Center that was closed down in the 80's. And NO. You can't just walk in there. It is posted NO TRESPASSING and is patroled. Only people that go there are people that have no business in there and act like they're ghosthunting. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 10:17 AM
are you serious?

No. He isn't. Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Hmm.....I'm not sure what to say about this.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Hope ya'll get caught. Seriously. Later, QD.

I agree with this guy. Later, QD.

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 11:45 AM
i thought yall went last night... wtf

yup we had the same deal last night but WaHo at 3am then BrookRun... as far as trespassing so be.. come at your own risk.. we just thought it would be cool to have a larger group this time (last night it was the 4 of us: me, snail, miranda, and cramerizking)... make your own decisions... we had fun... hope to see some of yall out there...

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 11:48 AM
. make your own decisions...

I will. And, fortunately for me, it will be the right one. I don't have a lot, but I do have respect. Some people don't. My post stands. Later, QD.

Scrilla
07-08-2006, 11:48 AM

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 11:50 AM
yup we had the same deal last night but WaHo at 3am then BrookRun... as far as trespassing so be.. come at your own risk.. we just thought it would be cool to have a larger group this time (last night it was the 4 of us: me, snail, miranda, and cramerizking)... make your own decisions... we had fun... hope to see some of yall out there...

I would like to know one thing, though. What business do you have out there? Later, QD.

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-08-2006, 11:56 AM

we have directions to both but we would like to go to BrookRun together and stay as a group.

so meet at WaHo first :

Waffle House
4532 CHAMBLEE-DUNWDY
DUNWOODY, GA 30338

directions...
from 85 north or south take 285 West to exit 30 pass the first WaHo and go straight till u hit chamblee-dunwoody and make a right the WaHo is on ur left...

from Marietta or such take 285 east exit 30 and make a left and it'll be on your left

if any questions please hit one of the LNC members up...

me- 404-422-5063 see ya'll there !!!
oh yea don't forget LNC we LTC!!!

I DONT THINK YA'LL KNOW THIS BUT IT HAS BEEN REBUILT AND IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING NEW. good luck and i ALSO hope you get caught!

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-08-2006, 11:59 AM
I agree with this guy. Later, QD.

I too agree with this guy

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 12:01 PM
hmmm ..

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 12:04 PM
I DONT THINK YA'LL KNOW THIS BUT IT HAS BEEN REBUILT AND IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING NEW. good luck and i ALSO hope you get caught!

we were there till like 7am saw the whole property during the day light.... we didn't see any construction going on:confused: rebuilt? everything is still tagged up and broken and stuff :confused: ... hope wut yall want.. and come if ya want... that is all :tongue:

Greddypacked
07-08-2006, 12:05 PM
lmfao, didnt you watch the last Supernatural episode on WB. they went to that abandoned haunted Asylum lol, and it wasnt very fun. The teens got the sh!t scared out of them, and some people died. The cops just let them go but this was a tv show, the real thing isnt something to f.ck w/. It was a good episode though.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 12:08 PM
we were there till like 7am saw the whole property during the day light.... we didn't see any construction going on:confused: rebuilt? everything is still tagged up and broken and stuff :confused: ... hope wut yall want.. and come if ya want... that is all :tongue:

Way to avoid my question. Obviously, you are up to nothing good if you're out there. Later, QD.

man
07-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I wish I could go. It's just so damn far.

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 12:12 PM
hmmm ..

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-08-2006, 12:12 PM
we were there till like 7am saw the whole property during the day light.... we didn't see any construction going on:confused: rebuilt? everything is still tagged up and broken and stuff :confused: ... hope wut yall want.. and come if ya want...

well i think you may have gone to the wrong building then. which would be pretty embarressing. and EVEN if you did find "something" you think that the people that own the property want you on their shit? how the fuck would would you feel if a group of motherfuckers ended up going through your house and/or property while you were gone? wouldnt feel too great would it, and you would probabaly be ticked off...but what ever you keep thinking that youre going to a "haunted mental asylum" when really youre in a park:

http://www.dunwoodynorth.org/brookrun/
http://www.ursainternational.org/Brookrun.html

i dont think that its worth 30 days in jail to break into a park...but hey thats just me

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 12:13 PM
there gunna be somebodys bitches in the pen ..

Scrilla
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
ftw

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 12:19 PM
well i think you may have gone to the wrong building then. which would be pretty embarressing. and EVEN if you did find "something" you think that the people that own the property want you on their shit? how the fuck would would you feel if a group of motherfuckers ended up going through your house and/or property while you were gone? wouldnt feel too great would it, and you would probabaly be ticked off...but what ever you keep thinking that youre going to a "haunted mental asylum" when really youre in a park:

http://www.dunwoodynorth.org/brookrun/
http://www.ursainternational.org/Brookrun.html

i dont think that its worth 30 days in jail to break into a park...but hey thats just me

babes its not that... we didn't go to the park haha w/e yo
http://atlanta.about.com/od/holidays/tp/top10hauntedatl.htm i'm not gonna go and find u more sites.. all u have to do is google "Brookrun haunted " and a whole bunch of forums and stuff will pop up... i've been there before twice too... if you read the forums it describes exactly how the entrance is and stuff.. but w/e like I said come if u want.. think what ya'll wut.. come at your own risk.. peace.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 12:21 PM
LOLOL! Again with the avoidance of my question. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
lmfao, didnt you watch the last Supernatural episode on WB. they went to that abandoned haunted Asylum lol, and it wasnt very fun. The teens got the sh!t scared out of them, and some people died. The cops just let them go but this was a tv show, the real thing isnt something to f.ck w/. It was a good episode though.

who died? what about mtvs fear didnt they go to some huanted asylum in atlanta?

DJ XtRaKŠ
babes its not that... we didn't go to the park haha w/e yo
http://atlanta.about.com/od/holidays/tp/top10hauntedatl.htm i'm not gonna go and find u more sites.. all u have to do is google "Brookrun haunted " and a whole bunch of forums and stuff will pop up... i've been there before twice too... if you read the forums it describes exactly how the entrance is and stuff.. but w/e like I said come if u want.. think what ya'll wut.. come at your own risk.. peace.

read the introduction on the second link...:goodjob:

The Golden Child
BOO !!!

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 12:26 PM
LOLOL! Again with the avoidance of my question. Later, QD.

our business there is that we like shyt like this? Some people enjoy the thrill of a "haunted" property and have to check it out themselves..

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 12:28 PM
So you're ghosthunting? LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Going to a dark place with a camera and a shitload of people is NOT ghosthunting. You don't know shit about that. You need to pick a new, legal hobby. Later, QD.

DJ XtRaKŠ
our business there is that we like shyt like this? Some people enjoy the thrill of a "haunted" property and have to check it out themselves..

Really i wouldnt go if i was you...seriously...cause you WILL regret it tonight.

xaznstylegrlx
:lmfao:

LiL PaKi
read the introduction on the second link...:goodjob:

Introduction In 1998, DeKalb County purchased Brook Run, a former hospital and nursing home for the mentally ill, from the state. In January 2001, a $150,000 grant was awarded to the Dunwoody Preservation Trust by DeKalb County to develop this master plan for the 102-acre property and the EDAW team (including Ursa International) was awarded the contract.

ok and? if this is the same place they have yet to start anything... cuz we've seen it ourselves...

oh and by the way my bad... google or yahoo find "brook run haunted" two words.

http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/1104/news/haunted_georgia.html

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Introduction In 1998, DeKalb County purchased Brook Run, a former hospital and nursing home for the mentally ill, from the state. In January 2001, a $150,000 grant was awarded to the Dunwoody Preservation Trust by DeKalb County to develop this master plan for the 102-acre property and the EDAW team (including Ursa International) was awarded the contract.

ok and? if this is the same place they have yet to start anything... cuz we've seen it ourselves...

oh and by the way by bad... google or yahoo find "brook run haunted" two words.

you are an idiot...have fun in the slammer

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Lolol @ them "ghosthunting." There are several things wrong with that scenario. Lolol. Later, QD.

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Lolol @ them "ghosthunting." There are several things wrong with that scenario. Lolol. Later, QD.

This is true, I've got a surprise for them tonight!

Miranda
07-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Lighten up, guys. No need to be negative on something someone else is going to do (especially when it doesn't affect anyone or anything anywhere).

Sheer boredom turned into an hour or so of exploring, and it would be very cool to see the place at night. In all honesty, this is not at all anything that would warrant anything other than a "get the hell out of here" if any officials were to show up.

ahmonrah
07-08-2006, 01:49 PM
wussup lil paki, i seen you at the V when you were talkin to BTEC. but i'm not going to a non-haunted asylum. if they were open i'd check myself in.....:lmfao: j/k. i'm a normal person in a crazy world....

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Lighten up, guys. No need to be negative on something someone else is going to do (especially when it doesn't affect anyone or anything anywhere).

Sheer boredom turned into an hour or so of exploring, and it would be very cool to see the place at night. In all honesty, this is not at all anything that would warrant anything other than a "get the hell out of here" if any officials were to show up.

Hmm

Miranda
07-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Hmm
Don't hmm me.

man
07-08-2006, 02:04 PM
I find it funny that Stretch kept pushing his question so he could say something about ghosthunting.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't hmm me.

What did I do wrong now? You don't even know what context I was hmming in.

Niger
07-08-2006, 02:23 PM
here in Niger, we have haunted lion cave. We are go to such cave and ghost is pop out. Ghost say Shazam we get scare. Running is happen and we get a way.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Who said anything about ghosthunting? I hate to say it, but I seriously doubt there's gonna be any sightings tonight.

You guys should seriously loosen up. This is more an opportunity for us to spend time together doing something different and unique than it is to drum up trouble. That's one of the primary reasons we chose this spot. If any of you think it's patroled, you probably belong in there, cause there's not been any effort made to make this place inaccessable (I don't even recall seeing ANY No Trespassing signs).

Chris, well then what was it?

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Chris, well then what was it?

What was what? The context?

Chris Mazda
07-08-2006, 02:32 PM
If any of you think it's patroled, you probably belong in there, cause there's not been any effort made to make this place inaccessable (I don't even recall seeing ANY No Trespassing signs).

If you dont own the property or have a legal reason to be there then it is trespassing even if no signs are posted.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Captain Obvious... I think you're wanted in the n00b forums. :rolleyes:

That wasn't even the point of my sentence.

Chris Mazda
07-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Ive been on this site alittle over 5 years now. What was the point of your sentence captain?

Miranda
07-08-2006, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't care if you were close personal friends with the founders of the site, your quote/response had nothing to do with what my statement was referring to.

If you want to compare e-dicks, I'd be more than happy to put you and your 5 years of experience to shame.

Ms Dollar
07-08-2006, 02:40 PM
woah damn...

i don't think it's a good idea either...but whatever

Chris Mazda
07-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't care if you were close personal friends with the founders of the site, your quote/response had nothing to do with what my statement was referring to.

If you want to compare e-dicks, I'd be more than happy to put you and your 5 years of experience to shame.

and thats fine, I was confused on what your sentence referred to and i asked you to clarify. that was all.

AudiGirlTT
07-08-2006, 02:47 PM
When I lived back in MA....I was in 4-H and I kept my animals at an old insane asylum. They were a self sufficient facility so they had this hugeeee farm that was now closed down. The barn I used had old pictures in it from back in the 40s when it was used as a slaughter house...the asylum itself claims to be "haunted" whether or not it really is I used to have to go up there at 1am sometimes to tend to the animals...There was NO WAY IN HELL I ever went up there without the night guard....the place scared the shit out of me!!! Never again will I go close to a mental hospital!!!!

Miranda
07-08-2006, 02:50 PM
The only thing I don't understand is why people feel the need to judge what others do. It doesn't make much sense to me, especially since it's all situational.

If I sat here and said I was gettin' ready to smoke a blunt, hardly anyone would have so much as a sarcastic comment (as I've seen posted by some uber tards in the past). Street racing as well.... both way more dangerous and a ton more illegal... but it's ok with everyone. :rolleyes:

The way I look at it, if you don't like it, don't go... but shut your pie holes about it. Go find some kid to street race instead for all I care.

And I am so sorry, but it is completely rediculous to act as if going to an abandoned hospital that is owned by the county (and by default, those of us in Dekalb county) is ANYTHING like trespassing on some person's property or walking into their house.

Apples and oranges, and the hating is incredibly retarded. If you want to be a dick and boost your point counts, just make fun of us for enjoying stupid shit. Don't go trying to turn a blow job into a national crisis.

Ghey.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Holy shit Miranda is hostile today.

CSquared
07-08-2006, 03:00 PM
who the hell ever said anything about ghost hunting? I'm just looking for some cheap thrills and something to do on a saturday night.

If we get caught... we blame it on aisha.

enough said.

Ms Dollar
07-08-2006, 03:01 PM
The only thing I don't understand is why people feel the need to judge what others do. It doesn't make much sense to me, especially since it's all situational.

Ok that statement sounds great and everything, but don't try to sit there and say that you have never once judged someone for something that they have done. Everyone has done it, we're only human.

If I sat here and said I was gettin' ready to smoke a blunt, hardly anyone would have so much as a sarcastic comment (as I've seen posted by some uber tards in the past). Street racing as well.... both way more dangerous and a ton more illegal... but it's ok with everyone. :rolleyes:

Well holy shit...doesn't it sound like you are judging people who smoke weed and street race? :eek:

The way I look at it, if you don't like it, don't go... but shut your pie holes about it. Go find some kid to street race instead for all I care.

And I am so sorry, but it is completely rediculous to act as if going to an abandoned hospital that is owned by the county (and by default, those of us in Dekalb county) is ANYTHING like trespassing on some person's property or walking into their house.

Actually it is just like walking into someone's house, just a little less rude. That place would be considered private property and BY LAW you are not allowed to set foot on the property unless you either A) have permission from the authorities or B) you are being escorted by the authorities...I don't think you guys really have either. Oh and ps...Spell check is your friend.

CSquared
07-08-2006, 03:04 PM
"blah blah blah blah blah"... Three cheers for e-drama.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Ok that statement sounds great and everything, but don't try to sit there and say that you have never once judged someone for something that they have done. Everyone has done it, we're only human.
Well holy shit...doesn't it sound like you are judging people who smoke weed and street race? :eek:

I have no reason to judge. It's not my place to decide who smokes what or who tries to race who.. it's dumb to post stuff like that up on the internet, but I've never once judged someone else for those things, so STFU.

Actually it is just like walking into someone's house, just a little less rude. That place would be considered private property and BY LAW you are not allowed to set foot on the property unless you either A) have permission from the authorities or B) you are being escorted by the authorities...I don't think you guys really have either. Oh and ps...Spell check is your friend.
BS. That is the amazing thing about a democracy sweetheart. There is no such thing as government owned private property. There IS, however, such a thing as restricted access to government institutions where such need for security exists, such as jails and courts, but those institutions are still owned by the people within their governing body. You show me where some cracked out building in the middle of bumblefuck counts as an institution requiring security for any purpose.

Once again, STFU.

Perhaps you should think before you speak.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Wow. Shit's gettin hectic in here.

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 03:16 PM
3 retards with nothing better to do. I hope you all die in there. Well...at least pull a hamstring. HA HA HA.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:17 PM
There's no reason to interject stupid e-bullshit when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Any first year law student with a GPA of 1.3 could argue there's no causation for a trespassing charge on abandoned, unkept land, ESPECIALLY when it's not owned by a private entity.

Chuckster
07-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Chuckster
07-08-2006, 03:22 PM

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Which law school would let you in with a 1.3? Even if they had a 1.3 after the first year, said person would be beyond academic probation. Someone needs to be cock slapped.

Like I said, I hope you die in there. Tell Casper I said hello.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:26 PM
:lmfao:

DIAF Now.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Doesn't make what your girl said any less ignorant and wrong.

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 03:41 PM
On a serious note, can't you use Lil Paki's red dot to light the way? Like Rudolph? Muahahaha...(coughs)...hahaha.

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
On a serious note, can't you use Lil Paki's red dot to light the way? Like Rudolph? Muahahaha...(coughs)...hahaha.
Oh she's gonna beat the hell outa you! hahahahaha...

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure what to say about where this thread went...

Miranda
07-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Haha... FTW

LTC

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Haha... FTW

LTC

:rly:

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 03:50 PM

Oh she's gonna beat the hell outa you! hahahahaha...

What fucking red dot .. do I fucking look indian or hindu to u?

On_Her_Face
07-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Its crazy. If you're real quiet you can hear the crackheads scurrying around.

ya ive already been to something like this cept it was an abandon school.. and guys dont forget bats, grab some bats, those fuckers will run at u, my friend had to hit one as he was being chased by a crackhead with a sureng (sp?) in his hand

he got pwned! :idb:

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Haha... FTW

LTC

ditto :tongue:

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Hindu....Hindon't...shits all the same......Laser Tag FTW!!

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM

da fuck?

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 03:57 PM

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Lil Paki..bring one of your peacocks to the meet.

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Lil Paki..bring one of your peacocks to the meet.

all gone :(

umairejaz
07-08-2006, 04:03 PM
LOL @ the drama

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 04:03 PM
They sold out?!!! I sooooooooooooo wanted to touch your pea.........cock. HAHAHA. Yeah that was gay. And no...this is not Randomguy.......

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 04:04 PM
They sold out?!!! I sooooooooooooo wanted to touch your pea.........cock. HAHAHA. Yeah that was gay. And no...this is not Randomguy.......

haha no comment... so u comin out to the meet tonight?

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL @ the drama

heyyy wanna comeeeeee

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 04:05 PM
..hmmmm

knee_grow
07-08-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm in Cali now....I couldn't tolerate fucking rednecks and all the incest....hahaha

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 04:07 PM
..hmmmm

yes?

The Ninja
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM

OMFG HAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA my head hurts i'm laughing so hard...but not rly cuz my head was hurting before but its still fuckin funny.

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Okay, just woke up. But yeah Its not ghost hunting. I dont belive in that shit, that shits for older white people that look like Michael Moore that still live at there parents house. So that is not the point of going. Its more "lets roam around this big ass place and watch out for crackheads"

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Okay, just woke up. But yeah Its not ghost hunting. I dont belive in that shit, that shits for older white people that look like Michael Moore that still live at there parents house. So that is not the point of going. Its more "lets roam around this big ass place and watch out for crackheads"

Hahaha! Are you going?

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Hahaha! Are you going?

of course he is.. he came last night too...

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 05:23 PM
of course he is.. he came last night too...

You just slow down there turbo! Quit gettin all hostile. :tongue:

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
You just slow down there turbo! Quit gettin all hostile. :tongue:

:tongue:ya yea yea

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 05:26 PM
:tongue:ya yea yea

:kiss: ;)

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 05:31 PM
:kiss: ;)

ahhhh not again!!! ima run and hide if u come hehe :tongue:

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:00 PM
ahhhh not again!!! ima run and hide if u come hehe :tongue:

I know how to keep you in check hehehe. ;)

LiL PaKi
07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
I know how to keep you in check hehehe. ;)

yea yea yea.. so are u coming?

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:06 PM
yea yea yea.. so are u coming?

Umm..not sure yet? I am trying to figure that out in the LNC thread.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:11 PM
In all honesty, this is not at all anything that would warrant anything other than a "get the hell out of here" if any officials were to show up.

In all honesty, you don't know too much, do you? Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
...hahahaha this thread is so funny! ..cuz QD is talkin back to sum1 else besides me!! LIRL

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:13 PM
...hahahaha this thread is so much funny! ..cuz QD is talkin back to sum1 else besides me!! LIRL

You're next.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:14 PM
You're next.

...shit..:doh:..

Should have not posted anything

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:14 PM
I find it funny that Stretch kept pushing his question so he could say something about ghosthunting.

I really didn't see anything funny about that. I was pushing my question wondering why they think trespassing on private property was the "cool" thing to do. They brought it up first. Don't worry about assuming too much, ok, Nosy Nellie? Later, QD.

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:17 PM
He's just mad because the place doesnt have wheelchair ramps for his old ass.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:17 PM
hahaha I like this one 1+ :lmfao:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57025&stc=1

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:18 PM

Actually, in regards to street racing and pot smoking, I would and have (many times) spoken about my thoughts on that crap. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Actually, in regards to street racing and pot smoking, I would and have (many times) spoken about my thoughts on that crap. Later, QD.

Street racing= cool shit to watch :goodjob: VRRROOM!!..bahaha
Pot smoking- kills the brain cells, but cures the mind :crazy:

quickdodgeŽ
He's just mad because the place doesnt have wheelchair ramps for his old ass.

Why would I need wheelchair ramps? Later, QD.

Senko
would love to go, but have no way to get there. and about all I can offer for a ride is getting smoked out...

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Because your legs are giving out on you.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:23 PM
How do you figure? Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:23 PM
hahaha I like this one 1+ :lmfao:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57025&stc=1

Hentai chicks FTW

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:26 PM
How do you figure? Later, QD.

I dont, just talking out of my ass.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:27 PM
I figured. Lolol. I'm 36. Not 76. Lolol, again. I have children older than you, though. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:28 PM
You're next.

BTW, You were soo wrong :cool:

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Do you have a daughter?

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:29 PM
My answer to you is.....NO! My answer to anyone else would be yes, lolol. Later, QD.

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:29 PM
My answer to you is.....NO! My answer to anyone else would be yes, lolol. Later, QD.

HAHAHA! Fair enough.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:30 PM
BTW, You were soo wrong :cool:

sonofabitch! QD, you bastard! :slap:

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:31 PM
I just looked at your B-day and she is actually 4 years younger. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:31 PM

Do you have a daughter, you have for me to meet? :D :idb:

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:32 PM
I just looked at your B-day and she is actually 4 years younger. Later, QD.

Sorry but I just cant believe that. 4years younger than me? Jesus man!

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:32 PM
sonofabitch! QD, you bastard! :slap:

Hmmm. Just don't you worry. Call me a witch cuz I have something brewing. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2006, 06:33 PM
She was born in 85. Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Hmmm. Just don't you worry. Call me a witch cuz I have something brewing. Later, QD.

Hahahaha! :lmfao:

TheSnail
07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
She was born in 85. Later, QD.

Wow, you must of been clapping balls at a young age. Thats some cool/crazy shit.

GsrTurbo320
07-08-2006, 06:41 PM
...Take some pictures tonight,..Those of you that are going :goodjob:

Senko
07-08-2006, 07:00 PM
so no ride for me? sniffle.

RandomGuy
07-08-2006, 08:59 PM
What fucking red dot .. do I fucking look indian or hindu to u?
yes bwahah

RandomGuy
07-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Wow, you must of been clapping balls at a young age. Thats some cool/crazy shit.
nah i think he once told me she was adopted, If i'm not mistaken... Either way thats a very honorable thing to do!

EmminoDaGreat
07-08-2006, 09:01 PM
i had to do a job there one time, wasnt really wierd... supposed to be a housing for people in progress or some shit...

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 09:16 PM
take some pictures and stuff ..

umairejaz
07-08-2006, 11:24 PM
heyyy wanna comeeeeee

i cant make it out there tonight, but aisha u better get some pics

CSquared
07-09-2006, 05:00 AM
It was broken up by the cops... One dude actually got arrested on possession.

They let the rest of us go with a warning.

never_finished
07-09-2006, 05:34 AM
yeah that shit sucked, what was his name on here again?

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 11:37 AM
crazy asses... hehe oh man I had lots of fun... had a good turn out even though we didnt meet at the WaHo for more than 5 mins.. hadda a late night... down the street from Aisha's house at a church meet.

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 12:16 PM
To sum it up:

-"lil paki" has a death wish.
-I am apparently a pretty well known name on IA.
-The haunted asylum isn't exactly haunted.
-Miranda got naked for us.(wishful thinking?)
-I just leg-humped for the first time ever.(ha.)
-Neverfinished was "under the influence". (to say the least)
-I couldn't tell you where thursday, friday, saturday, or sunday ended or began.
-My car feels like a sherman tank compared to an sti.
-A shit load of people showed up. (shout outs to the neon crew. ha.)
-I am about 35 seconds away from passing the fuck out.
-"Snail" ditched us at the last minute.
-I really like "fliptures" sideburns.
-We got a couple of pictures including a semi vulgar one of me with a flashlight.
-We apparently got ditched by neverfinished. I was really in the mood for that chinese food.
-Waffle house really isn't that good.
-Especially when you're in the mood for chinese.
-They aren't "NEONS" under the car, they're fucking "L-E-D'S".
-That is all for now.
-Maybe I'll add some more tommorrow morning.
-Or afternoon when I'm actually going to wake up.
-Love,
-Chris.

- haha under the influence? naaaah

- my friends " " decided it was time to go home and my phone was dead...sorry guys i didnt get chinese or waffle house :(

good meeting the peeps i did too....Miranda owes me a ride in the sti....i wanna see the pic of me and cramer....nitro was cool as fuck...lil paki is crazy but i already knew that...cant remember who else i met, oh yeah kryptonite was cool too...damn i guess i was still drunk haha

I'd like to say...
hehe my bad for freakin ppl out... what can i say i'm always up for an adventure.. being 2 rooms ahead of everyone by myself with no or limited visability since i handed over my flashlight for awhile then yelling " i found the stairs!" and no one could hear me cuz i was in a dark alley and they were behind the metal plated doors.. ... I think it would have been better with no flashlights and only cell phone lights gives it more of a thrill...
:: walking to meet Miranda, cramerizking, and nitro at the church down the street:: I see Kyrptonites car too i'm wtf car meet at my place? haha
Stop honking the horns what is wrong with u ppl at least not in my neighborhood!!
"aww how cute it looks like they're talking to each other" hehe (WaHo lady talkin about the leds)
My ideas rock! hehe ... seriously though, boredom needed a cure.. and it wasn't like a regular meet.. it was nice meeting everyone :)
LNC LTC...

xaznstylegrlx
07-09-2006, 12:22 PM
shit getting arrested for possession sux.... not like i would know though >.>

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 12:23 PM
shit getting arrested for possession sux.... not like i would know though >.>

haha no cops showed up.. they were messin around..

JennB
07-09-2006, 01:19 PM
I should pay more attention. I was up late last night and I love some WaHo. No ghosts though... I'm such a wuss.

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 02:09 PM
I should pay more attention. I was up late last night and I love some WaHo. No ghosts though... I'm such a wuss.

A pirate that is scared of ghosts? WTF! :lmfao: ;)

JennB
07-09-2006, 02:10 PM
If I can stab it, it doesn't scare me.

BTLFED
07-09-2006, 02:20 PM
If I can stab it, it doesn't scare me.

Oh yeah, good point. Yarr! ;)

never_finished
07-09-2006, 02:47 PM
it was funnn....i was tanked from going to nocturnal, haha so im surprised yall put up with my crazy ass

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 02:48 PM
it was funnn....i was tanked from going to nocturnal, haha so im surprised yall put up with my crazy ass

so what was in that gatorade bottle.. ;)

never_finished
07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
so what was in that gatorade bottle.. ;)

haha, wasnt gatorade but it sure quenched my thirst! ask miranda or cramer they smelt it

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 02:52 PM
haha, wasnt gatorade but it sure quenched my thirst! ask miranda or cramer they smelt it

yea i smelled it too when u blew in my face!

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 02:57 PM
i was shooting signs, bottles, cats, and dogs, and a shit load of other things last night with my friends high powered paint ball gun.....

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
vodka and gatoraid maybe??????:D :lmao: :lmfao:

CSquared
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM

i swear it smelt like he was drinking straight up rubbing alcohol.

BBanks357
07-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Im not hating so don't take this the wrong way, But damn did yall just hear about this place or something?

I went 4 years ago & had a blast, but it's by no mean haunted.

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:05 PM

sounds to me like mcorrmicks vodka or some other cheap brand like that.:D expert in cheap liqour since 13!!!:D :D :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:07 PM

sounds to me like mcorrmicks vodka or some other cheap brand like that.:D expert in cheap liqour since i was 13!!!:D :D :lmfao::drunk:

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:09 PM
ooops accidently posted the same thing twice. my bad yo! :bigok:

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Im not hating so don't take this the wrong way, But damn did yall just hear about this place or something?

I went 4 years ago & had a blast, but it's by no mean haunted.

nah I went awhile back for my first time.. then two nights ago we had our LNC meet and didn't know what to do and were like literally 5 mins from the place and I told them about it and went to find it again cuz all i remembered was the business complex next to it and it ended up being like 7am by then and it wasnt dark anymore.. and decided to go the next day but at night and grab a few more ppl.. there are some posts online saying that the third floor is haunted and a lil boy has been seen and how it smells weird... but i dunno.. we did notice something though at 3am this morning we smelled like a burning smell and it was diff than yesterday mornin at 7am cuz all we smelt was like mold .. but i dunno :dunno:

never_finished
07-09-2006, 03:15 PM
vodka and gatorade...minus the gatorade.....and it was absolut mandrin...haha i think there was a lil bit of gatorade left in the bottle so i guess thats why it smelt funny

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 03:18 PM
vodka and gatorade...minus the gatorade.....and it was absolut mandrin...haha i think there was a lil bit of gatorade left in the bottle so i guess thats why it smelt funny
so this fool right, starts to pour it in the gatorade bottle within the trunk.. im like what are u doing.. hes like shhh i dont want them to know how drunk i am or some shyt like that.. it was funny..

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:19 PM
me and my friend Adam have mixed just about every thing with any kind of vodka before...:D

never_finished
07-09-2006, 03:20 PM
so this fool right, starts to pour it in the gatorade bottle within the trunk.. im like what are u doing.. hes like shhh i dont want them to know how drunk i am or some shyt like that.. it was funny..

haha nooo i said i didnt want everyone crowding around while i was pouring it int he bottle...duh!

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:21 PM
damn if i could of went i probably woulda been right there with ya getting shit faced drunk, lol FTW!!!!

LiL PaKi
07-09-2006, 03:24 PM

haha nooo i said i didnt want everyone crowding around while i was pouring it int he bottle...duh!

pho sho x: way to make me sound like a drunk
pho sho x: lol
LiL PaKi GrL 786:
LiL PaKi GrL 786: ur welcome

§treet_§peed
07-09-2006, 03:40 PM
i'm bored......

StupidBikerBoy
07-10-2006, 04:21 AM
Don't go trying to turn a blow job into a national crisis.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
07-10-2006, 06:35 AM
pho sho x: way to make me sound like a drunk
pho sho x: lol
LiL PaKi GrL 786:
LiL PaKi GrL 786: ur welcome
ur bros took me out for some sushi ;)

LiL PaKi
07-10-2006, 11:27 AM
ur bros took me out for some sushi ;)

nice?