PDA

View Full Version : gottraction? get bent!

Senko
07-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Your a fucking idiot, you are trying to trade a 100$ camera (as checked on EBAY, more then 6 auctions at that price, kodak easyshare c530 is the cam) for a car I straight up said I want 300$ for, and when I caught him on it, he told me to fix it then I might be able to sell it for 300$.

so to you I say.....

HIS PMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottraction?
well thats ebay. ur payin for somethin u dont 100 percent know what your getting. and u have to deal with shippin. that camera is not that old

lol so you telling me that makes up a 200$ price gap? riiighhttt, and dont 100% know what your getting? whats not to know, your gettnig the exact same camera, so add some loot or more stuff or no deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottraction?
naw thats alright. maybe if i knew what was 100 percent wrong with urs. u should just fix it then sell it. it would prob be gone by now

lol try your scam on someone without a brain. if you did your camera would probly be gone by now.

SUCK MY BIG SALTY SWEATY BALLS !!!!!!

The Ninja
07-07-2006, 05:52 PM
wat are u working out or something?? or do ur balls just randomly sweat??? thats just weird.

Senko
07-07-2006, 06:03 PM
I work at a car wash all day right now. im doing this till I can get my car driving and get something better.