PDA

View Full Version : Misc California Dreaming in Gwinnett

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I pass that place everyday, and want to try it. Has anyone experienced it before? What type of food, etc, etc........

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 10:19 AM
yeah, its good. kinda expensive though. very good food though. they have chicken, seafood, steak, different stuff. i like bahama breeze better though if you are in that area

JennB
07-07-2006, 10:35 AM
It's a chain, but pretty good. I haven't been in years since I heard about some serious health code issues at the one in my hometown... eek!

They usuallly are in interesting buildings with good atmosphere though. Ours was in an old train station.

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah, its good. kinda expensive though. very good food though. they have chicken, seafood, steak, different stuff. i like bahama breeze better though if you are in that area

Thanks.... I really like going to Bahama Breeze for thier Habenero (sp) Wings... Those joints open your pores up.

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
It's a chain, but pretty good. I haven't been in years since I heard about some serious health code issues at the one in my hometown... eek!
They usuallly are in interesting buildings with good atmosphere though. Ours was in an old train station.

And where is your hometown? This one in Gnett just looks normal but the inside might be be nice. Thanks for your help.

Spyder
07-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Very nice place for being where it is, very good food and for most people it is a bit on the pricy side, figure 40-80 bucks for 2 not including alcohol. well worth it for the enviroment alone.

JennB
07-07-2006, 12:58 PM
And where is your hometown? This one in Gnett just looks normal but the inside might be be nice. Thanks for your help.

Columbia, SC. I had a friend that worked there years ago and told me horror stories. There was a big to-do about their low health department rating. It was all fixed in due time after that but I don't live there anymore so it doesn't really matter if I want to go there.

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Columbia, SC. I had a friend that worked there years ago and told me horror stories. There was a big to-do about their low health department rating. It was all fixed in due time after that but I don't live there anymore so it doesn't really matter if I want to go there.

Oh okay. South Cakalaky huh?, cool. :goodjob:

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Very nice place for being where it is, very good food and for most people it is a bit on the pricy side, figure 40-80 bucks for 2 not including alcohol. well worth it for the enviroment alone.

Yeah that is what I figured it would be. I guess that it is formal dress code?

Spyder
07-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah that is what I figured it would be. I guess that it is formal dress code?

Not formal just dont go in dressed like a slob is all :)

TRINI4LIFE
07-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Not formal just dont go in dressed like a slob is all :)

Good looking out. :goodjob: