PDA

View Full Version : My response to Accordm3

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Now where do you want to start Jason, let me tell the WHOLE story since you like to only tell half truths.

Jason Wallace/AccordM3 offered to US/Mainstream to let us borrow his car to do some header testing on his h22 engine. He offered the car to us, we NEVER asked him to give us the car.

Jason had an RMF header already. We made another Header to test against the RMF. In yrade for letting us borrow his car, we gave him FREE DYNO TIME and a CHIPPED ECU. He was tuning with an AEM Standalone, and the first time we tried to tune it we notcied major problems with his current map (timing was advanced 47 degrees). We are not a certified AEM shop so we decided to let Scotty tune it with Crome. We asked mr. wallace if that was ok an he said "sure"

We fully tuned his vehicle with Crome, an his car made 225whp. We then swapped headers an retuned the car an made 227whp. The most his car ever made was with our tuner on our dyno. It cost him $0

Upon reinstalling the RMF header, apparently Charles forgot to install a little 2in long 1/4 in thick bracket that the RMF header comes with. About 5 weeks later, Jason calls me an says taht his header broke an that its our fault. I asked him why, he explained it was missing that little brace. I told him that it was prob not the reason, it was prob because he was running it open header, but hey, that sucks. I tolf him that i have sold 8 RMF headers locally, an out of those 8, 7 of them hade broken the way his had, an all 7 of those had FLEX PIPE AND THE RMF BRACE BRACKET HIS WAS MISSING. i explained to im that the RMF brace would prob NOT have saved his header as that is my PROFESSIONAL OPINION with my personal EXPERIENCE with RMF headers. i beleive i have the most experinece out of anyone in atlanta.

Also ill give you some backround info on myself regarding RMF:
sold the 1st RMF in Georgia 2 years ago
Tested 3 different RMF headers in independant tests
Talk directly with RMF at his home an dealt exclusively with IPH
RMFs show piece header was on my 2.0 LSVTEC
3 of our street car highest whp NA cars in the state have RMF headers

After all this i told Jason that if he brought us the broken header i would have Turbo Dave reweld it an polish it back to its original condition. I also told him that if he sent it back to RMF i would pay whatever welding fee RMF charged . i also told him to buy another brace an i would refund him. He did neither of those options.

All this happened about 4 months ago and Jason has actually come by to get work done at our shop about 2 weeks ago. He had us FINALLY install a flex pipe on his civic, an to my memory, he still had not installed the RMF BRACE. The header had no brace even though he comlpained it corresponded to its CRACKING in the first place. He went to the track during a race 2 weeks ago called GRUDGE MATCH and raced the car, i assume WITHOUT a the RMF brace STILL.

So if it was such a big deal jason, why isnt it on the car now?

Jason got mad because he started some shit on IA and i called him out on it. Now he wants to try an bad mouth mainstream because we have PERSONAL drama. He put a quote in his signature bashing mainstream an i warned him TWICE as well as other moderators that shop bashing of any kind is not allowed. he continued to do it so i banned him. I personally was just picking on him in the beginning but then he took it to another level.

thats my only response in this thread jason, have at it, i could really care less. post it on HT too if you want.

Here are the original threads from HT where we tuned his car an he gives us praise.
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1534142
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1568245&page=1

Mike

Tank
07-07-2006, 01:33 AM
sounds like another asshole trying to get teh best of a good shop sorry shit like this happened for you man keep up the good work and great customer service ive heard nothing but good things about mainstream homie.

Truegiant
07-07-2006, 03:38 AM
I thought the situation was handled in a professional way. I actually felt you were going above and beyond the call of duty but from what I hear that is what your shop does! Now if I could just get you to respond to my PM for this afternoon - haha.

crafty
07-07-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm not gonna make excuses for Wallace cause EVERYONE I and he knows thinks he's a drama queen, but everyone has there flaws. This doesn't make Wallace a bad guy. He just went to far. He's done this to me MANY MANY times, but we are still friends..

Mike,
Everyone fucks up now and then (i fuck up all the time), But honestly is it worth losing the friendship over something so small?

vteckiddsux
07-07-2006, 07:52 AM
no no no... its funny how he posts this after he already banned me.. and i'm sure he's going to delete this once he sees it.

the header broke within 100 miles of me picking it from main stream. Its been a few months.. i dont remember if i drove it to macon immediately after picking it up or if i drove it home and drove it to macon that weekend.

Mike left off the brace AND the flex pipe. my header broke withing 100 miles of driving it.. end of story.

he DID offer to have turbodave (which turbodave and charles are great people.. not taking anything away from either of them) reweld and clean it up. which is still going to look ghettofab IMO either way.

NEVER ONCE has he offered to send it to RMF and get him to fix it. I would have been jumping for joy and more than glad to do that and squash this.

Vteckidd came out of the BLUE and started bashing me. I posted 2-3 times that the rx7 would dominate daves car. honestly daves car vs this rx7 is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. It's nothing against mike, brian, dave, charles... ANYONE. I just know the rx7 is ALOT faster. so then he posts about me not being welcome to come to the shop, stop bitching about my broken header, etc. this was ALL unprovoked i might add. I have been VERY cordial about them breaking my header.. VERY cordial, but him calling me out on a public forum about bitching about a header this HIS SHOP broke was just over the line. not to mention that i had TWO bolts stripped out in my head from them taking the header on and off... and he told me "Its an aluminum head, thats going to happen all the time" again not taking responsibility for it. Just cause my car looks like it should be on junk yard wars doesnt mean you treat it like it...

vteckiddsux
07-07-2006, 08:06 AM
last week i also proposed to mike that I BUY A NEW RMF HEADER... if the header lasts 5k miles... He pays for it.. if the header breaks (as he said it surely would have anyway) then i tell everyone he is 100% right and he is my father... the proposal he declined

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 09:13 AM
The flex pipe you are talking about you were sposed to SUPPLY orignially an you never brought it.

Funny how some WEEKS went by before your header broke an now it was 100 miles.

Jason, is the HEADER BRACE ON THE CAR RIGHT NOW? why are you brinigng thins up 5 months later?

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
The flex pipe you are talking about you were sposed to SUPPLY orignially an you never brought it.

Funny how some WEEKS went by before your header broke an now it was 100 miles.

Jason, is the HEADER BRACE ON THE CAR RIGHT NOW? why are you brinigng thins up 5 months later?

i cant stand when people break shit then try to play it off like its the shops fault. especially when they wait around to have the shit fixed too

vteckiddsux
07-07-2006, 09:17 AM
mike.. quit playing dumb.. we all know you arent dumb... you know as well as i do.. and it was shown to you when i picked up the car.. the flex pipe was in the back in a cardboard box.. dont play dumb. i didnt realize the brace was a HUGE deal until randy told me that end of last week.. thats why i have ran it.. now that i know its a big deal the car will not move until i install it. I am not a mechanic YOU are.

vteckiddsux
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
i cant stand when people break shit then try to play it off like its the shops fault. especially when they wait around to have the shit fixed too

sir when the parts manufacturer places blame on the shop.. so do i

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Did you PAY for us to put the flexpipe on?i dont have an invoice here for it, but we did put SOME flexpipe on 2 weeks ago for you. Guess it was that urgent. Bottom line your header broke, like every other RMF header i have had save 1. I offered to fix it and you declined, not my problem.
Ok, so to this day that brace is still NOT ON THE CAR.

sounds like your negligence not mine.

I was calling you out like you do to EVERYONE else an you couldnt handle it, an then you tried to make it a Mainstream issue. you really are a pussy. plain an simple

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 09:21 AM
whoever the guy is bitching....stop...if you are STILL driving on it, you are a dumbass for even complaining. whether(sp) or not it broke at 5 miles, or 5k, you should have taken it back and if YOU didnt supply a part or pay for a part to be supplied, YOU are at fault. I hate when people act like the shop is at fault when they dont handle the situation correctly to resolve it

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Vteckidd came out of the BLUE and started bashing me. I posted 2-3 times that the rx7 would dominate daves car. honestly daves car vs this rx7 is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. It's nothing against mike, brian, dave, charles... ANYONE. I just know the rx7 is ALOT faster.

You mean you think it's faster than dave's car used to be. Already been to a track 2 times since the last outing at Import Showdown with better results, but your boy will find out about that in 2 weeks after he looses to Dan if it ever really happens.

so then he posts about me not being welcome to come to the shop,

Maybe he felt like the info you were giving all these other people about our cars that you thought was correct was let's say "UNETHICAL".

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 09:22 AM
sir when the parts manufacturer places blame on the shop.. so do i

of course they are going to put blame on the shop....that takes the blame off of them

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Jason, dont ever ask me for advice about what cams to run, what headwork, if dave can do a H2B swap, waht suspension, what size slicks , if $500 for slicks is a good deal, does RLZ headwork give you 50whp, will you ever make more than i did, should your car runs 11s, why does it only run 13s, will dss axles break, etc etc etc.

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Banned again, this is too funny