PDA

View Full Version : WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

RandomGuy
07-06-2006, 05:49 PM
I was just surfin the web, checkin my messages... and look at this fuckin ad banner that came up.. .WTF?!?!?!

what is the world coming to

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
I was just surfin the web, checkin my messages... and look at this fuckin ad banner that came up.. .WTF?!?!?!

STFU! Me and you were doing the same damn thing last weekend.

RandomGuy
07-06-2006, 05:51 PM
STFU! Me and you were doing the same damn thing last weekend.
yeah true true, but because of my size we used the fire hose...

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah true true, but because of my size we used the fire hose...

Yeah, I filled a lawsuit against "Super Soaker" for false advertising since it did not soak shit.

RandomGuy
07-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I filled a lawsuit against "Super Soaker" for false advertising since it did not soak shit.
lol

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Holy shit it's CrazyAsian!

If he shows up to Varcity I need to smack some sence into him

http://asian-gay.video-clips.name/images/asian_whoa_qp01.jpg

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 06:00 PM
RG stop trying to push the "Enter Here" button, it's a picture not a link.

RandomGuy
07-06-2006, 06:02 PM
RG stop trying to push the "Enter Here" button, it's a picture not a link.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH AH HA

howd you know

xaznstylegrlx
07-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Holy shit it's CrazyAsian!

If he shows up to Varcity I need to smack some sence into him

http://asian-gay.video-clips.name/images/asian_whoa_qp01.jpg
hotness :eye:

The Golden Child
07-06-2006, 11:28 PM
i dont know if i should laugh or be upset that you guys actually went through the trouble to post this thread ..

- . -

5thgcelica
07-06-2006, 11:30 PM
i dont know if i should laugh or be upset that you guys actually went through the trouble to post this thread ..

- . -
yarly.

mike's02ls1
07-06-2006, 11:31 PM

So I guess they found out you came out of the closet!!! lmao

slowrolla97
07-06-2006, 11:34 PM

Hell yea. I love men

SixSquared
07-06-2006, 11:46 PM
This thread is gay.

I am gay.

For me to be saying that a thread is gay must mean it is PRETTY FUCKING HOMO

The Golden Child
07-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Hell yea. I love men

OWND ..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
07-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Damn fuck Snail where the hell did you get the pic? That was from last year. I was the Cabana Boy for the Billionaire. Shit was hot and steamy.

The Golden Child
07-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Damn fuck Snail where the hell did you get the pic? That was from last year. I was the Cabana Boy for the Billionaire. Shit was hot and steamy.

- . -