huh goto bed

Im not tired.

Wurm
07-06-2006, 03:31 PM
so.....

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Let me spice it up.

How about you never show your face to me, or I might beat your ass.

Im the one challenging people here, only one person has stepped up thats Tdave. The rest of you scared ricer bitches with no money shut the fuck up.

Wurm
07-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Let me spice it up.
i think he told me i could drive his car he owns a viper right

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 03:35 PM
i think he told me i could drive his car he owns a viper right

No, I belive he drives a FD

Wurm
07-06-2006, 03:36 PM
id race him with a pos beater and ram the fuck out of his car

TheSnail
07-06-2006, 03:37 PM
id race him with a pos beater and ram the fuck out of his car

Yeah, and I would have your back if that fruit cake tried to step up.

Wurm
07-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, and I would have your back if that fruit cake tried to step up.
hahahah

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Red GTSs car so i hear

Hinsonsupercars.com

Hinson Super Cars is the leading name in LS1 powered conversions,
and we stayed ahead of our competition by building the fastest LS1 RX7 on the streets. This car is DOT legal and is ready for a night cruising the streets or destroying race cars at the track.

http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/Images%5CimgRX799bumper.png

Runs 10.7s supposedly, Turbo LS1

99SI
07-07-2006, 03:49 PM
That car in the pic is sick. The FD3 RX7 is one of the most sexy cars ever IMO, I still snap my head around every time I see one. I wish I knew who has the white one that I see every now and then near my house on my way to work.

PawnShopCEO
07-07-2006, 04:16 PM
how the F did ya'll find out... lol i can confirm that that is the car. dave still wants to race?

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
how the F did ya'll find out... lol i can confirm that that is the car. dave still wants to race?

I think as far as Dave is concerned, he said bring it!!! Oh, and you know how they found out!! LOL I found out in a day so it can't be that hard for anyone else too. Like I said last night, you would be surprised at who let the cat out of the bag. WE AIN"T JUST LOCAL WE NATIONWIDE!!!!!!!!! :D

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 04:25 PM
congrats sherlock holmes you figured it out...
10.7's had the car maxxed out.. spraying 150 shot

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
congrats sherlock holmes you figured it out...
10.7's had the car maxxed out.. spraying 150 shot

That's why you are turning the boost up on it? You ain't hiding nothing and it ain't that special.

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 04:28 PM
car was built 2 years ago, never once street raced.... until next week.
We left in a garage and "looked" at it for 2 years.

Just bring the money

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 04:29 PM
car was built 2 years ago, never once street raced.... until next week.
We left in a garage and "looked" at it for 2 years.

Just bring the money

Maybe you should have looked for a driver while it sat for 2 years. ;)

SpeedMonkey
07-07-2006, 04:31 PM
i dont see what the big deal with REDGTS is.. i've met the guy and he's cool.

my advice if you decide to take it: dont call it king of the kills forum, 75% of you never post here.

get shit handled by mike over PM, and get shit done.. cause all of you are typing but all i read is "BLAH BLAH BLAH".

SpeedMonkey
07-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Maybe you should have looked for a driver while it sat for 2 years. ;)

EL OH EL, i'll allow humor ^

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
got one, thanks

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM

my advice if you decide to take it: dont call it king of the kills forum, 75% of you never post here.

get shit handled by mike over PM, and get shit done.. cause all of you are typing but all i read is "BLAH BLAH BLAH".

couldnt agree more,

PhAtBoYMr2
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah i met red gts at the varsity and he was a pretty cool dude...dont know what all the beef is about

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 04:42 PM

The big deal is RedGTS came into the thread Labeled"king of the kills forum" not to sign up but to call out the winner and then proceeded to try and jack the thread, that's why Mike went in and cleaned all the bull shit up. All he had to do is start his own thread and none of this would be going omn right now.

We can't help your reading deficiency but you can always enter the king of the kills if you want to put up the money.

SpeedMonkey
07-07-2006, 04:42 PM
yeah i met red gts at the varsity and he was a pretty cool dude...dont know what all the beef is about

people are trying to talk shit to boost up their e-thugness.. like they dont know im here and the position is filled permanentely EL OH EL.

if someone's shit talking and it is car involved (as in a race).. get it done with, do a call out, wait for response.. take it over to PM decide on location, $$ if any, and such and GET IT THE FUCK DONE.

SpeedMonkey
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
The big deal is RedGTS came into the thread Labeled"king of the kills forum" not to sign up but to call out the winner and then proceeded to try and jack the thread, that's why Mike went in and cleaned all the bull shit up. All he had to do is start his own thread and none of this would be going omn right now.

We can't help your reading deficiency but you can always enter the king of the kills if you want to put up the money.

no, i dont race for $$... 1. i doubt i'll win 2. i have no money i have a business to run.

however.. we can put $$ on who's got the bigger penis though.. that'll make as much sense as all of you are making right now

BadAzz96z28
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
RedGTS....I will consider your offer that you made to race me (soon to be king of the kills) and let you know.....

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I dont have any beef with RedGTS, but, as Brian said, he came into the king of the kills forum thread blowing his own horn, wouldnt tell us what car he had, talked down to everyone else, now we figured out what car he has, and thats it.

So are you going to enter the tournament REDGTS, how do you know your car is so much better if you have never driven it on the street before? just curious why you think it outclasses everyone

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 05:00 PM
no, i dont race for $$... 1. i doubt i'll win 2. i have no money i have a business to run.

however.. we can put $$ on who's got the bigger penis though.. that'll make as much sense as all of you are making right now

Everyone knows your the bigger dick so, no contest... :D

PawnShopCEO
07-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Everyone knows your the bigger dick so, no contest... :D

lol.. as i told you before brian, i think the rx7 is a faster car, but dave is a hell of a driver so that should make things interesting

silviadriftr
07-07-2006, 05:11 PM
lol.. as i told you before brian, i think the rx7 is a faster car,

We'll see ;)

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
see , no one knows what turbo dave has, everyone can keep assuming, an wonder why Grey Green hasnt been out lately

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I dont have any beef with RedGTS, but, as Brian said, he came into the king of the kills forum thread blowing his own horn, wouldnt tell us what car he had, talked down to everyone else, now we figured out what car he has, and thats it.

So are you going to enter the tournament REDGTS, how do you know your car is so much better if you have never driven it on the street before? just curious why you think it outclasses everyone

If you go back and read the thread (if you still can) I said sorry for highjacking the thread didnt mean too. I just wanted to race the winner for cash the end. I can only assume what the car will do, it was built for one purpose only, winning money on the street. Yeah its a turbo ls1 rx7 STREET car. Thats all im going to admit. When I run all i want to know is motor/displacment and what power adders.

I was completely cool, until people started insults and flames for no reason. but I understand there is a bunch of e-thug kids on here, and im embarressed they got me so worked up.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-07-2006, 05:50 PM
lol.. as i told you before brian, i think the rx7 is a faster car, but dave is a hell of a driver so that should make things interesting

Like we said before in earlier threads there really is no skill in highway races, you put it in the right gear and mash the pedal to the floor, thats about it, unless you dont know the shift points in your car and unless your brake boosting, thats really the only skill involved

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 05:56 PM
congratualations on a sick FD, ill let you know what dave wants to do. He does mainly DIG runs, but he might make an exception

PawnShopCEO
07-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Like we said before in earlier threads there really is no skill in highway races, you put it in the right gear and mash the pedal to the floor, thats about it, unless you dont know the shift points in your car and unless your brake boosting, thats really the only skill involved

oh ok.. i was under the understanding that this was a dig run in the first place

PhAtBoYMr2
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
oh ok.. i was under the understanding that this was a dig run in the first place

if its a dig run than i retract my previous statement, if its a highway pull, the car with the better power to weight ratio will win No matter how good the driver is.

and ive seen alot of 2jzgtes pull all kinds of LS1's turbos, nitrous, supercharged....whatever a built 2jzgte with single shouldnt be taken lightly on the highway

Redgts you should race clark....if your up for it let me know..i can set it up

RedGTS
07-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I know clark, we've met...I would like to run him highway pull top speed

The other race will be from a dig

BadAzz96z28
07-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah its a turbo ls1 rx7 STREET car. Thats all im going to admit.

I bet it runs pretty good....I would love to run you but I cant chance losing the $$$....looking to buy a house so just not up to bet for $$$ now.......I can set you up a run from a dig/roll with my buddy for whatever $$$ you bring though

99SI
07-08-2006, 12:05 PM
yeah, my understanding was that the race with the FD and Dave would be from a Dig, unless I missed something. From a Dig, Dave hands down, Highway, should be a better race but I still give the edge to Dave. Either way make sure it is on VIDEO!!! Quality video too, no bullshit.

SpeedMonkey
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
i dont think any of you should be that one-sided.. on the street anything can happen, dont risk looking like a fuck head.

again.. mike you should lock this, 3 pages no result, handle it on the private forum

PawnShopCEO
07-08-2006, 01:52 PM
yeah, my understanding was that the race with the FD and Dave would be from a Dig, unless I missed something. From a Dig, Dave hands down, Highway, should be a better race but I still give the edge to Dave. Either way make sure it is on VIDEO!!! Quality video too, no bullshit.

how can you give the edge to dave? the fastest we know that his car has run is 11.7... the fastest the FD has run is 10.7... you dont know recent mods to either car.. how can you give the edge to dave?

Vteckidd
07-08-2006, 01:56 PM
cause he knows what grey green has on it now.

Dave isnt scared, i look forward to meeting RedGTS. Dave cna drive an has tons of seat time in his chassis. We dont E-Race, an dave has run 11.55s with XXXwhp less that what he has now.

GTS is a cool guy, see him soon

PawnShopCEO
07-08-2006, 02:06 PM
yeah dave is VERY consistent with his runs

Vteckidd
07-08-2006, 02:07 PM
should be a good race no matter what, win or lose

crafty
07-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Chris, I'll run you for shits and giggles. I'll call you tomorrow night (sunday)........

PawnShopCEO
07-08-2006, 03:55 PM
i believe this is a money car only

slowhawk01
07-08-2006, 04:02 PM
i believe this is a money car only

WOW a money car only. Thats gay. You should enjoy the street races not just for money. If money races were the only runs I would never race I can't even get people to run for free more than less for money. Good luck with those money runs that everyone talks about that never happens:goodjob:

crafty
07-08-2006, 04:28 PM
WOW a money car only. Thats gay. You should enjoy the street races not just for money. If money races were the only runs I would never race I can't even get people to run for free more than less for money. Good luck with those money runs that everyone talks about that never happens:goodjob:

LOL.. I can't say that I don't agree.... MONEY RACE ONLY.. I should have know coming from Chris. I just figured that, with all the SHIT talk that Chris does that he would love to run me just to be able to say he busted my ass.. Plus the new motor hasn't been to the track yet to get all the bugs worked out... I'd hate to see this 346 with 100 shot bust that ass..

Wallace, Nice to see that your Chris's sidekick once again.. How much did you have to pay Dave to give up one of Chris's balls to let you suck on one too.

Vteckidd
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
LOL

PawnShopCEO
07-08-2006, 07:04 PM
LOL.. I can't say that I don't agree.... MONEY RACE ONLY.. I should have know coming from Chris. I just figured that, with all the SHIT talk that Chris does that he would love to run me just to be able to say he busted my ass.. Plus the new motor hasn't been to the track yet to get all the bugs worked out... I'd hate to see this 346 with 100 shot bust that ass..

Wallace, Nice to see that your Chris's sidekick once again.. How much did you have to pay Dave to give up one of Chris's balls to let you suck on one too.

lol.

RedGTS
07-08-2006, 09:19 PM
cause he knows what grey green has on it now.

Dave isnt scared, i look forward to meeting RedGTS. Dave cna drive an has tons of seat time in his chassis. We dont E-Race, an dave has run 11.55s with XXXwhp less that what he has now.

GTS is a cool guy, see him soon

turboD = supra motor with a big single:cool:
should be interesting

craft: we'll take the motor out and put back in the na rotary to make it fair
that will be your race :D

iloveboost
07-09-2006, 08:07 AM
So, I'm just curious because I'm out of the loop.

Two or three days ago, BadAzz96z28 started calling everyone out for money or spouting off he was the fastest thing since Nasa launched their first space shuttle. Now that RedGTS has posted, he's got an excuse about needing to buy a house so he's not racing? Surely you just didn't find out you were buying a house in the last week.

Then RedGTS started calling everyone out for $1,000, and got called out by Slowhawk01, and then didn't follow up with the race?

Someone fill me in or would I be accurate by saying all they're doing is running their mouths?

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 09:26 AM
pretty much summed it all up Daniel lol

its the kills forums, people run their mouths, but the race between Turbo Dave an REDGTS will happen.

BadAzz96z28
07-09-2006, 11:03 AM

Two or three days ago, BadAzz96z28 started calling everyone out for money or spouting off he was the fastest thing since Nasa launched their first space shuttle. Now that RedGTS has posted, he's got an excuse about needing to buy a house so he's not racing? Surely you just didn't find out you were buying a house in the last week.

Then RedGTS started calling everyone out for $1,000, and got called out by Slowhawk01, and then didn't follow up with the race?

Someone fill me in or would I be accurate by saying all they're doing is running their mouths?

Show me where I started calling EVERYONE out for money jackass.......I was posting the king of the kills thread about all the chicken shits talking shit with no balls to get in on the action......I never have claimed that my car is the fastest thing around but it will smoke most of the turbo rice, weed eater sounding cars on here.....

slowhawk01
07-09-2006, 11:48 AM

I accept peoples races all the time and they never happen because nobody really wants to race:goodjob:

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 12:53 PM
well regardless, this race will happen, an so will king of the kills forum

PawnShopCEO
07-09-2006, 01:00 PM
hey mike... will you be at the race.. complete with pom poms and pig tails?

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:10 PM
hey mike... will you be at the race.. complete with pom poms and pig tails?
yeah ill be there, bring your car, me an you can have a side race, $1000 sounds like a nice round number. Seeing as i dont own anything over $1000 thats about al i can afford.

Im not cheerleading, but then again, your too stupid to know the difference arent you?

PawnShopCEO
07-09-2006, 01:13 PM
if you're car is what you say it is.. it wouldnt even be a race. my car's not fast

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:14 PM
then shut your fucking mouth, see you thursday

PawnShopCEO
07-09-2006, 01:18 PM
how late will charles be up there tomorrow? the anticipation is killing me. I get off 7:20 ish

Vteckidd
07-09-2006, 01:22 PM
you know we are closed on monday. Tuesday we will be here late

xLSTONEx
07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I will straight up fuck RedGTS in the ass with my cock. Then send him on is way to go sell some more TV's in his faggot ass store because he can't get a real job. DIE REDGTS DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PawnShopCEO
07-11-2006, 12:05 AM
my 62" dlp rocks that i bought from chris!

RedGTS
07-11-2006, 07:46 AM
chnco joined the 62" dlp club last saturday........oh and jason its the step up model from yours

PawnShopCEO
07-11-2006, 07:50 AM
chnco?

silviadriftr
07-11-2006, 09:06 AM
chnco?

Alan with the yellow supra and 97-98 240.

PawnShopCEO
07-11-2006, 09:34 AM
oh i know alan.. havent seen him in a while tho