07-06-2006, 12:42 AM
and this

http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4855

fight club
07-06-2006, 12:47 AM
i dont understand

2.0civic
07-06-2006, 12:51 AM
JDMCRX AND JDMCRX 12 WERE BOTH BANNED (SAME PUNK ASS KID) KID LEAVES A LINK IN HIS SIG TO BUY A CAR. CLICK IT, IT TAKES YOU TO IL, AND ITS JDMCRX SELLING SHIT, AND HES POSST WHORING FS THREADS TO SELL HIS SHIT

2.0civic
07-06-2006, 12:53 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=67690&highlight=JDMCRX

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=69039&highlight=JDMCRX

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=67685&highlight=JDMCRX

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=66735&highlight=JDMCRX

theses threads say it all.....sorry bout the caps earlier too

2.0civic
07-06-2006, 03:36 PM
bump

§treet_§peed
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
ban, fake sellers need to be kicked the f*ck on off! lol :D

2.0civic
07-06-2006, 04:47 PM
and the kid is selling a car and hes 17!!! so he legally cant....

dsrex
07-06-2006, 06:21 PM
dude i have the car and its not fake. i have the title and there is no law that says u have to be a certain age to sell a car. if there is then prove it. thanks

dsrex
07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
ok i figured this out this guy has been on my shit for a long time. he gave me bad rep for asking how much for a car and the car was already sold. and every since then he has been on my shit. and he tried to ruin my $ sale thread on il, and they told him he was stupid. because if it didnt hapen there then it dosent matter there. soo now he is pissed cause he is this big bad mod now and he got told on il. so he is gonna get me banned from here. he is the biggest drama queen on here. he has went in every thread i have made and talked shit. he can suck up and get me banned that is cool. i will use il from now on this site is drama.

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 12:14 AM
ok i figured this out this guy has been on my shit for a long time. he gave me bad rep for asking how much for a car and the car was already sold. and every since then he has been on my shit. and he tried to ruin my $ sale thread on il, and they told him he was stupid. because if it didnt hapen there then it dosent matter there. soo now he is pissed cause he is this big bad mod now and he got told on il. so he is gonna get me banned from here. he is the biggest drama queen on here. he has went in every thread i have made and talked shit. he can suck up and get me banned that is cool. i will use il from now on this site is drama.

sweet. we dont need 17 year old peices of shit like you on here to talk shit about things that arent your business and to illegally sell a car. i cant find the law number but once i do im posting it all over your threads

Wurm
07-07-2006, 12:15 AM
damn you still drillin him hahahha

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 12:23 AM
damn you still drillin him hahahha

yup. how many bans does it take to figure out that you suck at life??

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 12:36 AM

ok shitbag, let me sum this up for you ONE MORE TIME. My cousin gave you neg rep because you posted a dumbass comment somewhere bout calling someone a noob when you were only here like a week and whored every thread you could and got like ~900 posts faster than anyone in prolly IA history next to wurm. Then you start the whole swoll shit thread. i was ok with that cause it didnt concern me at all. then you BLATENTLY attack a shop about a situation that you have absolutely NOTHING to do with and try to make it your business because your cousin had a halfassed swap. this bothered me because i have worked at two shops and since it wasnt your situation to call them out and you didnt know shit about what was going on, THAT is why i hate your ass. you intentionally are trying to fuck them over. then you pm me saying you won because they are fixing your shit for free?? how did you win?? cause you bitch about something that was already fucked up to begin with and you run it into the ground and since you waited to bitch about it, i really dont think yall had an issue at first. if i was pro import i would have said go fuck yourself. SOOO after you get banned twice, you come back, this time all of a sudden your birthday is 6 months later....so fake username(so you are lying to hide something already) and you are 17 and whore the FS forums with shit like "nice" and "bump" when you have no intentions of buying the car. i deleted atleast 15 BS Posts that you whored so you could put YOUR car up for sale, which by law, you cant sell because you have to be 18 to technically own a car. Dont beleive me?? meet me at the dmv tomorrow and i will ask someone right to your face. then you have the nerve tho ask me if i know where some eg's are for sale?? LIRL, you are a tool. anyway if you need any more clarification, i will try to break it down some more but thats it for now.

/end rant

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
dude i have the car and its not fake. i have the title and there is no law that says u have to be a certain age to sell a car. if there is then prove it. thanks

you have to be 18 because a car title is a type of contract. if thats the case, why can you not get insurance on your car or buy a house at 17?? because even if you pay cash, you have to be 18 to consent to legality issues

dsrex
07-07-2006, 01:06 AM
i was on here for like 2 months and got 900 post u have only been on here for like 5 months and got 3500 so who is whoring to get post counts. fuck u u are a little fuckin e thug drama queen

dsrex
07-07-2006, 01:14 AM
u are the smartest mother fucker alive i have the title to my crx in my name right now and all u have to have is a valid ga photo id u stupid fuck. i will meet u at the locust grove dmvs tommarow lets do it. u are one stupid piece of shit and dont have a clue what u are talkin about. go fuck ur self i dont need this site to sell my car it is already sold.i will post a pic of my title in my name monday when i go to my fathers cause he has a scanner, and i will put my lisence on there to just so u know it is me. u stupid fuck

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 01:20 AM
u are the smartest mother fucker alive i have the title to my crx in my name right now and all u have to have is a valid ga photo id u stupid fuck. i will meet u at the locust grove dmvs tommarow lets do it. u are one stupid piece of shit and dont have a clue what u are talkin about. go fuck ur self i dont need this site to sell my car it is already sold.i will post a pic of my title in my name monday when i go to my fathers cause he has a scanner, and i will put my lisence on there to just so u know it is me. u stupid fuck

please do! im still trying to find the exact code number. if that was the case, i could have taken my learners license and bought a car at 15...hate to tell you...you cant...whos name is the insurance in?? funny thing is, when i bought my old eclipse when i was 17, i had to sign it over to my dad until i was 18 because i couldnt get it registered as a 17 year old

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 01:22 AM
i was on here for like 2 months and got 900 post u have only been on here for like 5 months and got 3500 so who is whoring to get post counts. fuck u u are a little fuckin e thug drama queen

you got 900 posts because ~200 were in a callout that you really shouldnt have done and ~like 50 were in the pro import thing so minus you backtracking, theres about 1/4th of your posts there. if you seriously have nothing to hide, why did you lie about your birthday?? on the two other sn's they are the same and on this one its completely different.

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 01:25 AM

thats the pot calling the kettle black......:jerkit:

if you dont need this site, then please, feel free to leave and any time you want to step up in real life to me let me know..i as all over the v tonight. i would be more than happy to beat your ass cause i know a few other people on here would too

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 09:51 AM
still waiting for scanned title.....

prove me wrong and YOU find the law that says you can sell a car at 17, and i will stop talking shit to/about you, whatever...scanned title and the law number and ill STFU.

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 09:59 AM
well, first, the sig has to be changed dsrex, its nothin against you, we are tryign to protect our members by establishing a criteria that has to be met to sale anything on IA, we've had too many people come and go and sell bogus shit

Second, bashing a mod can result in getting banned as well, so i would watchwhat you say in regards to personal attacks

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 10:08 AM
nah B, i dont care bout him saying that...He is entitled to his opinion of me but i just want the situation clarified on why hes lying about his birthday and the whole title thing with him being 17. Shit, if im wrong, i will OPENLY apoligize on here and on IL for you.

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 10:11 AM
well he still cant have thats ig, its a form of advertisment

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 10:14 AM
yeha im with you on that and i already warned him bout that too and its still not fixed. hes had it since post #2...that why i deleted his BS threads out of FS and deleted his FS thread here. Then after he says fuck us he will use IL, good luck....we have more people on here at 4 am then they do at their highpoint in the day...

BTW, new sig??? LIRL

dsrex
07-07-2006, 10:29 AM
yes i agree this site is better but people like you make it nothin but drama. and you are talkin about my 900 post are bullshit, u got 4 replys to my one post u are the one whoreing. and i lyed about my age to keep u off my back but that didnt work. i also fixed my sig, sorry about that i didnt know it wasnt allowed. thanks

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 10:32 AM
yes i agree this site is better but people like you make it nothin but drama. and you are talkin about my 900 post are bullshit, u got 4 replys to my one post u are the one whoreing. and i lyed about my age to keep u off my back but that didnt work. i also fixed my sig, sorry about that i didnt know it wasnt allowed. thanks

its coo man, we'll just let this be water under the bridge

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 10:33 AM
if you have any questions, feel free to pm me, im usually on here during the weekdays

aaronfelipe
07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Quick quesiton, how is your car sold, yet you STILL have the title under your name :confused: ???

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Quick quesiton, how is your car sold, yet you STILL have the title under your name :confused: ???

hes selling a 240 on IL.....i think thats what he was referring to but its not sold yet cause the mods over there said he requested thread clean up after i posted there

aaronfelipe
07-07-2006, 10:56 AM
I guess he is lying.

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 11:00 AM
i dont understand how a 17 year old has a title in his name to begin with....hell i couldnt get my own insurance til 18 cause i was told my car couldnt be registered to me....i wonder who our gusest is veiwing.....

shady ass fuck lying bout his age...i wouldnt have caught it was him until he started doing the same shit he was doing before...pfff...i dont care bout his Bday. why lie about it?

Nopaintsls
07-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm still lost...

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 11:21 AM
goes back to when he was jdmcrx...then when he came back as jdmcrx 12, he denied it though he was caught. i dont have the PM anymore, but he denied it was him, then got busted. then came back as this douche, whores people fs threads to sell his shit with a link to IL where hes selling a car after 13 posts and hes just a generally shady fuck who lies. cant wait for ch@dbee's respnse to this....

Nopaintsls
07-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I want to buy his car... lol

J/K

dsrex
07-07-2006, 12:05 PM
my 240 isnt sold the guy backed out and i will pm u on the car.

dsrex
07-07-2006, 12:10 PM
and the reason i denied it was me and lied about me age is because u have been on my shit since i called u out on the neg rep u gave me, for askin how much for a car that was already sold.

dsrex
07-07-2006, 02:24 PM
what happened to the poll i think i was winning im not sure though maybe everybody is catching on to ur crooked ass

Brett
07-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Dont flatter yourself dude, I just deleted all the polls in this forum because the request forum isnt a place for polls.

dsrex
07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
ohh ok i was just wonderin thanks later

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Dont flatter yourself dude, I just deleted all the polls in this forum because the request forum isnt a place for polls.

stop tryna flex brett LIRL

Brett
07-07-2006, 02:37 PM
I flex all on yo Momma!!! :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 02:43 PM
ahh, this nigga here

Brett
07-07-2006, 03:09 PM
ahh, this nigga here

FUK YO COUCH!!!

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 03:10 PM
luv you too brett, tell leisa i luv her too for me
hugs and kisses,
IA's Peoples Moderator

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 06:14 PM
dont you have to be 18 to be on this site in the first place?

why an who banned JDMCRX in the first place? details please

2.0civic
07-07-2006, 06:15 PM
i beleive it was for the shit he started with pro import but im not 100% for sure

Vteckidd
07-07-2006, 06:17 PM
seeing as JULIO is the one that banned JDMCRX an JDMCRX12, since he has admitted to being those other screenames, he deserves to be banned again. bye bye