PDA

View Full Version : Finish Line paint and collision

scabtastic
07-03-2006, 08:29 PM
basically...I will never go there again. These people do less then half ass work. So I had to get my driver side door and fender replaced because a guy in a caddy decided he wasn't going to stop while I was backing into my parking lot at school. I had my car repainted there earlier and the messed up a few minor things (moon roof would'nt retract because paint was stuck same with gas door.) I should have known better for going back, but im 17 and can't afford a really good place. My estimate was 1,400 to fix. Well the night I go to pick my car up I open the door grab the handle on the door panel to close it and the panel comes loose. My keyless entry also doesnt work and they painted over my key holes. So I'm leaving work and stick my key in the hole and turn..... nothings happening....i go to the passenger side and that worked....I'm driving home and the mirror is loose and shakes will im driving...my door speaker also sounds busted....sorry i needed to vent /end rant/

Vteckidd
07-03-2006, 08:30 PM
is this the same FINISH LINE MOTORSPORTS that is on cobb parkway?

Crazy Asian
07-03-2006, 08:32 PM
That's why there's Sprayglo but damn that really sucks. That's exactly what my car is but everything works. All body panels are some sort of silver. None are the same.

scabtastic
07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
no no....this place is on Thorton Road near a Harley Davidson dealership and yes I think I will go to Sprayglo next time, but the place was somewhat close and i needed it fixed, ive been pulling nascar moves because the door wouldnt open so i had to climb out of the window.

Vteckidd
07-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Contact the BBB an get them shutdown for SUB PAR WORK

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 08:47 PM
definately got something for that
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/carjackowned.jpg

scabtastic
07-03-2006, 08:50 PM
lol....yeah people in the parking lot were probably like "wtf is up with this kid" because i was so pissed off about this whole situation.

krindus
07-03-2006, 10:47 PM
i know it's kindofa dick-move, but just threaten to picket, if they don't offer you the fix you deserve, then go out there for a day or two with signs and shit, it's your legal right. they loose business in equivilence or greater of the damage to your car, they'll give in eventually.

scabtastic
07-03-2006, 11:10 PM
yeah....there will be hell to pay....it's complete bullshit

B16a2 Civic
07-05-2006, 07:23 AM
damn, sorry to hear, have you said anything to them? what was teh ersponse

4dmin
07-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Sorry Man This Sucks!!! I Hope This Is A Lesson To The Rest Go To Sprayglo In Duluth Only!!! Ed + Crew Are Awesome And They Take Care Of Ia Users As Well As Some Of The Best Prices Around!!!

Brett
07-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Sorry Man This Sucks!!! I Hope This Is A Lesson To The Rest Go To Sprayglo In Duluth Only!!! Ed + Crew Are Awesome And They Take Care Of Ia Users As Well As Some Of The Best Prices Around!!!

VERY VERY VERY TRUE!!

scabtastic
07-05-2006, 10:15 AM
yes i have learned my lesson....but im going up to the place about 1 and have this sorted out.

2.0civic
07-05-2006, 10:30 AM
didnt sprayglo do a pink covertible mustang awhile back(like 2 years or something??) chick named samantha. I thought she said she got it done there but cant remember..