PDA

View Full Version : Special Double Feature Presentation...

quickdodgeŽ
07-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Here, in this post, I will give you two incidences that happened to me today.

First occurence happened on MLK at I-285. There were 4 young dudes (about 13-5 years old) sitting outside a store asking everyone for change "to eat." Well, besides myself, the only white customerwas leaving the store when he was approached by one of the young lads. The guy said he had nothing and the whippersnapper proceeded to to try to "buck up" to the caucasian male. I saw all this and stepped outside. The delinquents left the guy alone and he went to cross the street as I went back inside. Suddenly, all four youths took off across the street after the frightened man. I hopped on my high heels and ran after them, with my partner behind me. Once I got over there, the white dude had made it inside a dry cleaning service shop and the owner made the young males leave. Just as the four youngsters turned to confront me, APD pulled up and they took off. Case closed.

Second event happened about an hour after this first one. I was on Campbellton Rd at Ben Hill. I went inside to check the order of the store and returned outside to run the ticket. As I was coming up to the truck, I saw a car parked on the other side and thought that that was a weird place to park. When I rounded the front of the truck cab, I came face to face with a male that was just pulling the lock off the trailer door. I looked at him and said, "what the fuck?" He looked at me and sort of swung at me, basically just trying to get me off balance so he could duck into the oddly placed parked car. They backed the car out all the way across the lot and into the street so that I could not read the tag number. Turns out they had been all through the cab looking for whatever. They found nothing.

Ahhhh, the joys of summertime in the hood. I wouldn't trade it for shit. Later, QD.

HyPer50
07-03-2006, 06:45 PM
ya.... fuck that. lol i'll leave that to you man haha, atleast your gettin' paid for the risk now lol

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 06:54 PM
u wouldn't trade if for shit cuz shit is bad....rofl. the hood is where its at...next time stick a video camera in their face and they'll get real 'friendly'

Julio
07-03-2006, 06:58 PM
I go through that shit everyday man.. atl ghetto as mofo.. hahah is actually fun though.. keeps me on my toes.

GsrTurbo320
07-03-2006, 07:00 PM
South ATL, Where it's at? uhh..:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-03-2006, 07:08 PM
^^^ No. Later, QD.

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 07:11 PM
again with that 'later, qd' button...rofl j/k

but try growin up in Brooklyn. *shrug* not sayin i'm hard or 'gangsta' cuz i'm prolly one of the weirdest non-gangsta black folk u'll meet..if u meet me...

BigPoppaHurtm
07-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Nice stories. Kids should hear this stuff b4 going to bed. It actually sounds nice. I feel like shit and I think my bodies pumping endorfins out to make me feel better so almost anything makes me right know, but I believe these two incidences would be highly enjoyable either way :goodjob:

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 08:24 PM
hell yea...rofl

GsrTurbo320
07-03-2006, 08:27 PM
again with that 'later, qd' button...rofl j/k

but try growin up in Brooklyn. *shrug* not sayin i'm hard or 'gangsta' cuz i'm prolly one of the weirdest non-gangsta black folk u'll meet..if u meet me...

:lmfao: - nah, your str8

Stormhammer
07-03-2006, 09:26 PM
lol QD - you need to rig up that truck with one of those side-flamethrower security systems. Or a TrunkMonkey. Seriously.

TeeJay
07-03-2006, 09:58 PM
sounds like QD is the real Killer Mike