PDA

View Full Version : dumb motherfucker put a gun in my face

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:32 PM
so there i was was ...a lost white kid in decatur at a shitty run down gas station....i just pulled in to get some gas,and before i could even get out of the car the fuckin kid ran up on me and put a fuckin gun in face yellin at me to get outta the car....and i guess he didnt really no how to rob someone..he had the gun pointed at me ,with his elbow bent to the side,so as i was slowly getting out of my car ,he put the gun to my temple,that didnt make me very happy,so i grabbed his wrist and forearm and pistol whipped him in face with his own gun...immediately his nose busted open and started pooring blood,and then he started crying,so that was my window of opprtunity,i proceeded to belt him in the head repeatedly ,untill he dropped to the ground,then i just started kickin the fuck out of him...as im in the middle of kickin him,the cops roll in...i explain what happed and filled out my staement and went on my way..that was without a doubt the scaryiest shit that has ever happened to me..it turns out the gun wasnt loaded..thankful for that shit

TeeJay
07-03-2006, 06:35 PM
dang bro glad ur ok, way to turn the tables on his lil bitch ass

SE-Romeo
07-03-2006, 06:36 PM
damn man, good job teachin hi ma lesson though

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 06:38 PM
GOOD FUCKIN JOB MAN!!!

brings a tear to my eye how you whoopedhis ass...fuckin nice dood. Exactly how i feel about this kinda shit, if someone points a fuckin gun at me better shoot me cuz i will beat the fuckin shit outta them until i get exhausted or someone pulls me off them...

Julio
07-03-2006, 06:39 PM
you are brave man.. Glad you ok, .. don't know what to call this.. Luck or balls the size of the moon.

Tough Situation. Glad you aight though, I wouldve hate to see that on channel 2 news.

The Ninja
07-03-2006, 06:40 PM
u watch channel 2? how lame...i watch channel 4.

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:42 PM
you are brave man.. Glad you ok, .. don't know what to call this.. Luck or balls the size of the moon.

Tough Situation. Glad you aight though, I wouldve hate to see that on channel 2 news.

i figured one of 2 thing was a definate...he would shoot me if i didnt give up my car,or i would give him my car ,and i would be a lost white guy in decatur and get sgot anyway,so..i opted to go out swingin

thinkfast®
07-03-2006, 06:46 PM
+1 for re-enacting a red light stop at a los angeles intersection

so, you comin to the BBQ tomorrow? please see thread lol

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:47 PM

sorry homie got plans with the girl

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
btw i think i peed a little

thinkfast®
07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Fuk You Then

thinkfast®
07-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I can smell the piss stench from here

b@d @pple
i will see what i can do ...faggot lips

b@d @pple
wheres my reps faggot

thinkfast®
07-03-2006, 06:52 PM
fuk you and you reps

you clap havin jezebelle

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:52 PM
herpeghonnasyphaclamiaclap...get it right

thinkfast®
07-03-2006, 06:53 PM
please refrain nigga

garbage

babygurl
07-03-2006, 06:53 PM
glad you are ok! Fucking balls of steal!

b@d @pple
07-03-2006, 06:55 PM
please refrain nigga

garbage

shut it brown trash

quickdodge®
07-03-2006, 06:56 PM
. don't know what to call this.. Luck or balls the size of the moon.

I'd go ahead and say he is lucky to have balls the size of the moon. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
07-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Geez J, how the hell you get caught up in all this shit!

~The_Duke~
07-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Geez J, how the hell you get caught up in all this shit!

:stupid:

Shit I know I wouldnt try to rob justin...

The Yousef
07-03-2006, 11:00 PM
fuck justin!!!

i'm glad you're okay dude.....that could've been bad....really bad

ahmonrah
07-04-2006, 03:43 AM
good things worked out for you playboy. that dude lucky you werent packin, that's why people get their brains splattered for pullin dumb shit like that.

Miranda
07-04-2006, 03:53 AM
Next time, don't tempt fate, Justin. You're much better off living than the alternative. MMMkkay? KTHXBYE.

PS - I'm really glad you're ok.

.:Zero:.
07-04-2006, 05:11 AM
Wow dude, I had got robbed at gun point before. I just gave them what they wanted and bitched out. But the gun was aimed at my stomach, and he was standing 6 feet away. We were in the middle of a parking lot... You're a brave man.

SixSquared
07-04-2006, 07:04 AM
damn dude.. that's intense. props for kickin his bitch ass.

Kevykev
07-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Damn you good move, I guess you followed your instinct.

In which part of the DEC where you ???

Big Baller
07-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Wow, I'm sorry the worthless fuck wasnt dead when they got there.

Chuckster
07-04-2006, 09:30 AM
this whole time, did the car get scratched or dented? were you in the SI

b@d @pple
07-04-2006, 09:37 AM
this whole time, did the car get scratched or dented? were you in the SI

yea i was in the si,and nope she is as good as new

Chuckster
07-04-2006, 09:40 AM
good, glad the car is ok...

lol, jp glad ur aight aswell

BTLFED
07-04-2006, 09:41 AM
The adventures of Justin continues....

I almost got to whip someone's ass Sunday night, but he wouldn't get the fuck out of his Dodge Ram. I really wanted to take out some hostility, too.

BABY J
07-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I would have done the same thing bro. +1. You can look in some1s eyes and see if they are up to the task. Most are not. What you do if you REELY want a niggas car is come outta nowhere and crack him over the head as hard as you can, THEN "ask" them for the car. Establish control IMMEDIATELY. Most would give it up b/c your disoriented, in pain and generally caught off guard. Cause guess what... w/ 11+ years worth of martial arts... if you got a gun to MY temple and I am still breathing, then I you are no longer in control. The way I would figure it is, a gun is to my temple --> I should be dead anyway, so if I am alive you're gonna have to earn it. Did they have security cameras at that store?

I had 2 guys approach me at a store in Decatur "asking for a ride". I normally leave the heat on the seat when I pump gas... as they were walking up I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pants in a way where they could DEFINITELY notice. The one guy was like: "Damn nigga it ain't like that we just want a ride to IHOP nigga." Then the otter one said "Hey we ain't tryna roll up on you like that lil nigga." I didn't change my expression or say a word. Just a "Don't fuck w/ me today" stare as I pumped gas... I never took my eyes off either of them. They backed off and got in a car near a pay phone and left. But they needed a ride right? Good job bro protecting your life man.

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 09:49 AM
should of hit me up i would of have fun beating some dumb mother fucker up ..

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 09:50 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 09:51 AM
I'd go ahead and say he is lucky to have balls the size of the moon. Later, QD.

id go ahead and say that he was lucky with the ball size of an elephant ..

BABY J
07-04-2006, 09:58 AM

There is a way to rob some1 w/ a handgun. You should be 1 - 2 armlengths away. This way if they make a lunge at you, you can still get some shots off. If some has a gun on your temple, then they have relinquished control of the situation b/c they are too close. Now the only thing that they have is the ILLUSION of control (since they have the gun). THINKING you're in control when you are not is one of the worst things you can do. NOW (w/ the gun on some1s temple) it's a battle of speed and accuracy... let's just say that w/ Baby J they're gonna end up rubbing uglies w/ the pavement in a hurry. LOL.

Most would say he made the wrong choice. If some1 is 2 -3 lengths away there is NOTHING you can do except give it up (car)... even if you got the heat on ya, you're not John Wayne and are gonna get some hot metal in your ass if you try to draw. When some1 puts a gun at your temple though, it's no longer about the CAR... it was about his LIFE. He was protecting his LIFE at that point. You have NO CHOICE but to defend yourself b/c he was liable to get one put in his head as soon as he gave up the keys anyway considering the guys had on no mask. Why leave your victim alive when you stand face to face to him for 1/2 a minute. You get away w/ the car then get IDd in a lineup!! LOL. it did take some balls and most people would melt in that situation. Good job.

On_Her_Face
07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
so there i was was ...a lost white kid in decatur at a shitty run down gas station....i just pulled in to get some gas,and before i could even get out of the car the fuckin kid ran up on me and put a fuckin gun in face yellin at me to get outta the car....and i guess he didnt really no how to rob someone..he had the gun pointed at me ,with his elbow bent to the side,so as i was slowly getting out of my car ,he put the gun to my temple,that didnt make me very happy,so i grabbed his wrist and forearm and pistol whipped him in face with his own gun...immediately his nose busted open and started pooring blood,and then he started crying,so that was my window of opprtunity,i proceeded to belt him in the head repeatedly ,untill he dropped to the ground,then i just started kickin the fuck out of him...as im in the middle of kickin him,the cops roll in...i explain what happed and filled out my staement and went on my way..that was without a doubt the scaryiest shit that has ever happened to me..it turns out the gun wasnt loaded..thankful for that shit
that a boy

b@d @pple
07-04-2006, 10:19 AM
thanks guys...and i have an update....

i got a call from the detective working the case and he asked if the mother of the guy that pulled the gun on me could give me a call and talk to me..i said sure ,so the detective gave her my cell phone number..within about 10 minutes the phone rings..i answer it and a lady is this mr. marks...?i said yes it is..she said this is mrs..tyrell,the mother of clarence..that motherfuckers name is clarence..hahahahqahah..but it turns out the kid just turned 16 years old...his mother promptly thanked me for teaching her son a leason...i said look lady this wasnt about your son and what life lessons i could teach him..HE HAD A FUCKIN GUN TO MY HEAD,YOUR LUCKY THE COPS ROLLED IN WHEN THEY DID,OR YOUR SON WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER PUNK MOTHERFUCKER DEAD DUE TO IGNORANCE AND VIOLENCE..then i hung up...hehehe

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 10:24 AM
bahahahahahaha ..
on the real fuck all that other bs you did what you have to do ..
glad you came out alive and untouched ..
i would hate to hear another story of an IA member ..

BTLFED
07-04-2006, 10:28 AM

i got a call from the detective working the case and he asked if the mother of the guy that pulled the gun on me could give me a call and talk to me..i said sure ,so the detective gave her my cell phone number..within about 10 minutes the phone rings..i answer it and a lady is this mr. marks...?i said yes it is..she said this is mrs..tyrell,the mother of clarence..that motherfuckers name is clarence..hahahahqahah..but it turns out the kid just turned 16 years old...his mother promptly thanked me for teaching her son a leason...i said look lady this wasnt about your son and what life lessons i could teach him..HE HAD A FUCKIN GUN TO MY HEAD,YOUR LUCKY THE COPS ROLLED IN WHEN THEY DID,OR YOUR SON WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER PUNK MOTHERFUCKER DEAD DUE TO IGNORANCE AND VIOLENCE..then i hung up...hehehe

HAHAHAHAHA!! That's fucking awesome. :goodjob:

TeeJay
07-04-2006, 10:37 AM
x2!!!

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 10:43 AM
u should of went out like tony ..

I AM TONY MONTANA !!!

On_Her_Face
07-04-2006, 10:43 AM

b@d @pple for president!

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 10:45 AM
man the fuck i hate being at work ..
good thing is its slow and no one is coming in ..
hopefully itll be like this all day so i dont have to deal with bs today ..

ahmonrah
07-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Next time, don't tempt fate, Justin. You're much better off living than the alternative. MMMkkay? KTHXBYE.

PS - I'm really glad you're ok.not talking foolish but he didthe best thing. better die on your feet than live on your knees. in essence if the idiot was gonna do something he would've, regardless of b@d @pples compliance or not. to take a life like that, you'd have to earn it. that's a situation where "give peace a chance" takes the back seat to survival. if @pple wouldv'e jsut rolled over and gave in, he might've been shot anyway. dude threatened his life, @pples busted that ass!! @pple called his bluff.

Kathryn
07-05-2006, 03:52 PM

Remember... "Are you open minded?"

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Remember... "Are you open minded?"

yea i remember

IndianStig
07-05-2006, 04:32 PM
props man

Kathryn
07-05-2006, 04:50 PM
yea i remember

That was the first thing that situation reminded me of. Glad you didn't kill him.

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 05:00 PM
That was the first thing that situation reminded me of. Glad you didn't kill him.

except this guy wanted my car,not just to hit on me

HiPSI
07-05-2006, 05:09 PM
should've killed the fucker.

do a better job next time.

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 05:12 PM
sorry i tried but the cops rolled in

HiPSI
07-05-2006, 05:33 PM
sorry i tried but the cops rolled in

maybe tearing out his trachea would have been a nice touch followed by shoving the gun up his ass sideways. then a tap dance on his face. maybe finshed off with pouring gas on him and lighting him on fire only to stand and laugh at him while he tried to scream through the gaping hole in his neck.

mngu629
07-05-2006, 07:15 PM

can i have your autograph mister?

haha +1

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 07:31 PM
can i have your autograph mister?

haha +1

you may i will be the heavily tattooed guy with a nose ring at the varsity tommorow night

07-05-2006, 07:35 PM
goddamn justin....... what the fuck were you in decatur for????? glad your ok meng...

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 07:35 PM
goddamn justin....... what the fuck were you in decatur for????? glad your ok meng...

i was meeting up with some friends,and made wrong turn ..

Rican219
07-05-2006, 07:39 PM

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE FRIENDS IN DIS MUTHA FUKA!!!

BISH!!! CUT MY GRASS PUTO!!

I WOULD HAVE SHANKED YO ASS!!!

:lmfao: J/K Glad your aight

NOW FUCKING LEAF BLOW MY DRIVEWAY!

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE FRIENDS IN DIS MUTHA FUKA!!!

BISH!!! CUT MY GRASS PUTO!!

I WOULD HAVE SHANKED YO ASS!!!

:lmfao: J/K Glad your aight

NOW FUCKING LEAF BLOW MY DRIVEWAY!

only after you finish my roof and cleaning the pool

HvyArms
07-05-2006, 07:55 PM
lol :sigh: I believe it!

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 07:56 PM
i think hes lying. you just want to get attention from everyone thats all. you fuckin lier :2up:

jk baby im glad your safe. i had an ak47 that close to me and i thought i was gonna pee on myself and die. but his gun was fully clipped. lol i jus gave him my lil 20 bucks and then he took off. ( not knowing i had $300 in my back seat)

HvyArms
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I just wanna know what part of Decatur he was in, to get into a fight and the cops get there in less than 5 minutes? Are you sure it wasn't Douglasville? You sure that was a gun he had? It coulda been chopsticks you know?

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 08:07 PM
like i said i was lost,and it beig 2 am i have no clue where i waas and noone called the cops they where drivin by!

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 08:11 PM
like i said i was lost,and it beig 2 am i have no clue where i waas and noone called the cops they where drivin by!

you was lucky guy. thats a rare story for a white in tha hood of decatur that late in tha mornin or anywhere in tha south. i betcha if you were in CP or tha SWATS you wouldnt have made it back to tell tha story. its a lil rough on tha weststside. i dont like goin out there at night by myself unless i know where im goin.

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 08:12 PM
you was lucky guy. thats a rare story for a white in tha hood of decatur that late in tha mornin or anywhere in tha south. i betcha if you were in CP or tha SWATS you wouldnt have made it back to tell tha story. its a lil rough on tha weststside. i dont like goin out there at night by myself unless i know where im goin.

nigga i aint white im colored..well im white with color anyway

ShooterMcGavin
07-05-2006, 08:16 PM
damn, i'm surprised u didn't curb stomp his ass, goodjob though :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 08:21 PM
nigga i aint white im colored..well im white with color anyway

WATCH WHO YOU CALLIN A NICCA. YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE BOY!!!!! i dont care if you blue black white orange or fuckin fuchia.

:D on a lighter note. thats cool i like white chocolate

wantboost
07-05-2006, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=HvyArms]I just wanna know what part of Decatur he was in, to get into a fight and the cops get there in less than 5 minutes? QUOTE]lol, no shit

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=HvyArms]I just wanna know what part of Decatur he was in, to get into a fight and the cops get there in less than 5 minutes? QUOTE]lol, no shit

DONT HATE.........sometimes things had good timing. its happened to me b4. i mean cops do drivie around in decatur. its not like they scared to drive there. decatur is a very nice area to live. its just every area has a hood.

he said he was lost. unless he remebers what road he was on

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 08:55 PM
i honestly have no idea where i was....i have only been through decatur once before..but i do know i was near where tattooes by superman used to be....i past it on the way home..and as i said before the police where driving by and saw a kid gettin his head beat in and they stopped

HvyArms
07-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Well, I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying it doesn't happen. Happy you're safe man.

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 08:58 PM
WATCH WHO YOU CALLIN A NICCA. YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE BOY!!!!! i dont care if you blue black white orange or fuckin fuchia.

:D on a lighter note. thats cool i like white chocolate

well either way..i am all those colors..and i do believe i met you at the varsity a few months back

b@d @pple
07-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying it doesn't happen. Happy you're safe man.

if someone had actually called the cops and they got there in 5 minutes i would understand..but as cops normally do,they were patrolling and saw the shit happen and pulled in

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 09:41 PM
well either way..i am all those colors..and i do believe i met you at the varsity a few months back

naah you only saw me once or 2wice. you never met me. cause i saw you once but someone only told me it was you. i never introduced myself. unless you were standing next to QD when i got introduced by Pablo.

Tasuki_Civic
07-05-2006, 09:44 PM
if someone had actually called the cops and they got there in 5 minutes i would understand..but as cops normally do,they were patrolling and saw the shit happen and pulled in

thats what i said

b@d @pple
07-06-2006, 09:00 AM
naah you only saw me once or 2wice. you never met me. cause i saw you once but someone only told me it was you. i never introduced myself. unless you were standing next to QD when i got introduced by Pablo.

thats it!

4dmin
07-06-2006, 10:05 AM
bahhhhhhhh this is best thread i've read in weeks :lmao: i would of loved to find out what happen to the kid if the cops didn't show up....

Friggintitsman
07-14-2006, 02:59 PM
that's what im talking about.... respekt

Romeyo07
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
laughing stock of the hood now...

The Golden Child
07-15-2006, 01:10 PM
should of judo chopped his ass ..