View Full Version : Final 3 ..American Idol

Leisa
05-11-2005, 08:36 PM
1. Bo Bice
2. Kerri Underwood
3.Vonzell

HyPer50
05-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I've been stickin' with Bo (even though I'm yet to watch a single episode) ever since my neighbor told me he's a family friend, so I guess I'll stick with him. On a side note, you should of seen this girl ballin' her eyes out when they voted off Constantine... Oh man it was priceless

Julio
05-11-2005, 08:59 PM
About time Anthony is buh bye..

Leisa
05-11-2005, 09:02 PM
I agree ^^^^^

Julio
05-11-2005, 09:05 PM
America would be stupid to vote Bo out... Hes the next American idol fo sho!

Leisa
05-11-2005, 09:17 PM
I say its going to be between him an Kerri both of them are really great singers

SkrrEuroSportGLI
05-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Bo lives here in Birmingham...Yeahh that would be one more winner for BAMA

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Kerri! All the way...she's so cute...but dang when Anthony was voted off last night she was "real" upset...Hmmmmm...:D

HEATON
05-12-2005, 08:14 AM
^ Be the ONLY winner Bama has..lol..JK.. I bet Anthony make more money after the contest is over (like Clay Aiken) besides Bo who will prbly be in a band anyways.

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM
I like Bo...but I Agree with you...he would be an awesome front runner in a band, Kerri just fits this persona of "the american idol". I hate country, but I would actually buy her CD because her voice is amazing to me. As far as Vonzell goes...she's good, but she has been done before...if you understand that statement...

Julio
05-12-2005, 08:29 AM
I think the finals will be Vonzell and Bo... The last few weeks kerri's song selection have been stupid.
If I was in the top 3 vote me out now, I would have a sick record deal. Rumour is , Constantine and his band just got signed for killer record deal.
So who knows.

Kristi
05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
I hoping that Kerri wins. I think she is the best.

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 08:50 AM
I think the finals will be Vonzell and Bo... The last few weeks kerri's song selection have been stupid.
If I was in the top 3 vote me out now, I would have a sick record deal. Rumour is , Constantine and his band just got signed for killer record deal.
So who knows.
I agree with that, her song choices have been slackin' for sure, but if you look past that...her voice is phenominal.

4dmin
05-12-2005, 09:11 AM
yaaaaa the little queer boy is gone :D

ya constantine/band got a record deal already

Julio
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Kerri will not win this.... American idol is not supid. Kerri is a country singer..
You guys truely beleive this is based on Votes... Im Iffy about that.
If Kerri does infact win, American Idol will be changing target audience .UNLESS, Kerri shuts up with the country.
Kerri can only sing Country and stand out, all the other non country songs she has perform has sucked.

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 10:33 AM
I bet you Kerri and Bo will be the top two...and I really think she will take it.

Julio
05-12-2005, 10:40 AM
I dont care who are the final 2.... .. Buit the truth is Kerri cannot beat Bo or Vonzell.. never, I personally think Vonzell is better then Kerri anyways.
Kerri will be voted out next week.. If its by votes Kerri will loose next week, If its By american Idol, Kerri will loose next week.
Theres no way out...

AtifSajid
05-12-2005, 10:42 AM
fuk AI..watched the first season and thats that..

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 11:43 AM
lol Julio...don't get bent out of shape over it...

~she will take it though...;)

SkrrEuroSportGLI
05-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Nooooo She wont I am with Julio on this...If she wants to win something for country go to Nashville Star ....Not American Idol

LaurenK
05-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Just because she sings country doesn't mean she won't win. Duh.

Leisa
05-12-2005, 08:50 PM
she actually has proven herself to be able to sing all kinds of music.. she deserves it just as much as the other 2

T-Mo Goodie
05-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Vonzell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah.........thats my first choice, but I do like Bo. So if either one win I am good because from the start of the show I said both of them would make it to the top.

Kerri is a great singer but her song choices has sucked.

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 07:59 AM
It doesn't matter if her song choices sucked or not...it's about "her" voice...and she never goes flat, sings out if tune, or sounds bad...she's brilliant.

Julio
05-13-2005, 08:13 AM
It doesn't matter if her song choices sucked or not...it's about "her" voice...and she never goes flat, sings out if tune, or sounds bad...she's brilliant.

? she sounded terrible and last tueday on the 1st song.. actually horrible..
I think shes good and all, But not a BO or Vonzell.

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 08:24 AM
That song..."sin wagon" is a very very hard song to sing. She was challenging herself, because she knows she can sing any country song to perfection. If you have ever heard that song (by the Dixi Chicks) they sing it the same way...it's almost like a half sung half talking...you just have to hear it to understand...the 2nd song wasn't her forte, but her voice was still awesome...
Vonzell and Bo's first songs sounded horrible too...it wasn't there style...they can't help it, the style of songs they have to choose from. You have to do what you can...

Julio
05-13-2005, 08:26 AM
That song..."sin wagon" is a very very hard song to sing. She was challenging herself, because she knows she can sing any country song to perfection. If you have ever heard that song (by the Dixi Chicks) they sing it the same way...it's almost like a half sung half talking...you just have to hear it to understand...the 2nd song wasn't her forte, but her voice was still awesome...
Vonzell and Bo's first songs sounded horrible too...it wasn't there style...they can't help it, the style of songs they have to choose from. You have to do what you can...

Blah country music sucks... she wont win, If she wins, american idop wont sell records as they want to...hahhahaha

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 08:27 AM
lol...so your skeptical...you're not saying she won't win!
~She will win... ;)

Julio
05-13-2005, 08:28 AM
Well besides the fact that Simon wants to hit it, who knows.. she might have pull w/ the judges... hahaha

And why not be skeptical, I mean America is voting.. we know how that goes

LaurenK
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
lol...you crack me up! MAYBE he thinks she actually has talent!

You better quit being mean, or I'll sick Pebbles on your ass!

Scrappy
05-13-2005, 08:53 AM
julio be nice! shes got talent!

Jaimecbr900
05-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Kerrie's been my favorite since day one. I hope she wins.

Bo is good, but he's too stereotypical when he's animated. He wants to sling his hair back like a rocker has since 1980, he wants to ALWAYS hold the mic AND the stand at the same time like rockers have since 1980, and he hasn't sang a slow melodious song yet. All his songs are "screamer" songs that have him sounding like, well a rocker from the 80's. He does make great song selections for him, just don't think his voice is as good as Kerrie's. Vonzell has a very good voice, but she just doesn't have the audience appeal Kerrie does.

T-Mo Goodie
05-13-2005, 09:22 PM
what?????^^^^Vonzell has been the only one out of the 3 that actually can walk, sing, and dance (on beat) while going around the walkway into the audience.

Bo is cool like I said, but as you said all he does is hold the mic and stand, while slinging his hair.

Kerri, well all she do is stand in place and sings. LOL she has some great vocals though.

When I go to concerts, I want to see a performance. If you are just there singing it is no fun. I can listen at home. Thats how I look at it. You have to have an all around package.

Trey
05-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Carrie by a landslide. :D

Bo screams but has the audience by the balls.

Vonzie can sing but not at the same level as Carrie.

Jaimecbr900
05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
^^^^ She may be able to walk and chew gum, but that doesn't make for "audience appeal". She is well liked, but not as much as Bo for example. He has a huge following that like him. Vonzell's biggest problem is the fact that they picked Fantasia last time. They are looking to compare the two and they are totally different. Fantasia had that quirky smarty pants attitude that appealed to a lot of people, as well as good vocals. Vonzell may have the vocals, but she just doesn't have the curb appeal that Kerrie and Bo do IMO. You're right, you have to have the whole package. Vonzell just doesn't have it all IMO.

My vote goes to Kerrie by far. She has better vocals than the other two. She definetly is the best looking by far. She has that innocent farm girl charm. She does need some dance lessons, but that can easily be fixed.

She'll get my vote.

T-Mo Goodie
05-13-2005, 10:35 PM
It will be very interesting next week. I was just happy that Anthony didn't make it. He was quite annoying. I like all three. I just rank them like this:
#1 - Vonzell
#2 - Bo Bice
#3 - Kerri
Either way it goes all three will get record deals so hey, if my girl does get the boot, I will still be looking forward to an album. I always thought in the back of my mind this:
1st season- chick won
2nd season - male won
3rd season - chick, and since there was an R&B chick last year
4th season will be a male, thats if you look at it as a pattern.

Trey
05-13-2005, 11:02 PM
They were saying, at the beginning of the season, that a male rocker was "due" to win.

Julio
05-14-2005, 08:44 AM
I hope Carrie looses next week