PDA

View Full Version : speedminded wtf...?

speedminded
05-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Sooo, i come up with this name for a website like 4 years ago and bought it (i let it lapse for 2 or 3 months a couple years ago if you whois it) At the time, i thought it was creative, now it's kinda lame but i've had it for so long and i haven't been able to come up with anything better so i've just kept it ...anyways, Cliff calls me up today and says he sees a yota corolla with speedminded across the windshield...??? Not like I really care, i find it humourous actually...type speedminded in a search engine and you'll get anywhere from 100 to over 1,300 hits and all but 1 is referring to me or my site so it's just free advertisement. I just find it comical...even if it was a word it's not even spelled right, technically is should be speed-minded but -'s suck and drastically reduce the value of a URL...

Yeah, i know, lame thread but maybe someone can get a pic of it for me?! Hmmm, I wonder if they used the Porsche font?

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2005, 08:07 PM
This.....well, nevermind. I'll saty out. Later, QD.

Julio
05-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Weirdest feeling sometimes.... thats cool though...

I think is cool when I see cars on the rd w/ IA stickers and I don't even know who they are... coolest shit, i think.

green91
05-11-2005, 09:44 PM
hmm i havent seen any green91 or georgiaboost banners yet

4dmin
05-12-2005, 07:30 AM
lol i love seeing peeps w/ IA stickers... i'll roll up and ask them whats your screen name on IA...

:iaowns:

Cliff
05-12-2005, 11:03 AM
^^^^same here...

B16a2 Civic
05-12-2005, 11:12 AM
you guys could ask me what my screen name is...once i get my sticker sent to me....and when your in columbus.....or when im in atl....what was this thread about again?