PDA

View Full Version : tunerfest shootout v3.0?

Twinnos
07-02-2006, 03:38 PM
TUNERFEST SHOOTOUT v3.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS BACK AGAIN, AND WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THE RAIN THIS YEAR!!!

JULY 22ND FROM 4PM-10PM @ THE ATLANTA DRAGWAY (RAIN DATE IS JULY 23RD)

PRESENTED BY: HAYES AND MOPAR

TEST-N-TUNE /// CAR SHOW /// FREE DYNO /// BIKINI CONTEST /// MORE PAYOUTS /// MUCH MUCH MORE...

- 10$ TO SPECTATE

- 30$ LETS YOU COMPETE IN EVERYTHING .... THATS RIGHT WE HAVE COMBINED THE FEE TO 30$ AND YOU CAN RACE/SHOW/DYNO ALL DAY LONG FOR ONE PRICE!!!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES

Sponsors:

MOPAR
NHRA
HAYES CHRYSLER

For more Sponsor information :

[email protected]
[email protected]

who is attending? i will be there.

JASONBALL
07-02-2006, 04:22 PM
see ya there

Allstar3.8T
07-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Franticly buildin to make this event...I'll be there, hopefully w/ a car.
Who else?!

Brett
07-02-2006, 08:49 PM
I know we will be there :)

QuickBrick
07-03-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm in...

T

Red
07-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm there as well. :)

Ronv350z
07-04-2006, 12:44 PM
are you going to get on the track?

ct9a gsr
07-04-2006, 01:52 PM

You want some friendly competition? ^.^

JASONBALL
07-04-2006, 10:41 PM
you two might not want to get on the track with the cougar running a 17 in the 1/4. it would be a waste of your time but a perfect chance to get a pic of my ass. lol

dfire9
07-06-2006, 08:56 AM
I will be there

redgst97
07-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Count me in!

John

Allstar3.8T
07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Car Show cancelled.... Still drift, drag and watch.

4dmin
07-07-2006, 12:23 PM

THE CAR SHOW ISN'T CANCELED... Drift Fury car show is... TUNERFEST IS STILL ON. WRONG SHOW GREG.

Twinnos
07-07-2006, 12:24 PM
:rolleyes:
ATTN: DRIFT FURY ROUND 3 (JULY 15TH 2006)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I wanted to let everyone know we have our 3rd DRIFT FURY event scheduled for July 15th, but we at IA want to announce that we will not be doing an actual car show at this event; the event is still going on w/ SOLD OUT slot of drifters but the actual car show portion is not going on. It is open for spectators and drifters.

We kind of dropped the ball on this event due us having two back to back shows in two weeks time. We still want your support for the event so what we have planned is we will be offering 5$ inside parking for show cars ONLY!!! If you come and pay to park at the event to show off your car and enjoy the drifting you will receive 1 FREE SPECTATOR PASS for TunerFest. That is a $10 value. (There is only 100 spaces available so first come first serve) We will also be making Tunerfest a double point event. So you won’t have to worry about catching up on points before our final event in Nov.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused any teams/individuals planning on attending. Please feel free to talk amongst your teams and send us any feedback you may have. Thank you for your understanding and time. We hope to see you at the event.

4dmin
07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
:rolleyes:
ATTN: DRIFT FURY ROUND 3 (JULY 15TH 2006)

Hey I wanted to let everyone know we have our 3rd DRIFT FURY event scheduled for July 15th, but we at IA want to announce that we will not be doing an actual car show at this event; the event is still going on w/ SOLD OUT slot of drifters but the actual car show portion is not going on. It is open for spectators and drifters.

We kind of dropped the ball on this event due us having two back to back shows in two weeks time. We still want your support for the event so what we have planned is we will be offering 5$ inside parking for show cars ONLY!!! If you come and pay to park at the event to show off your car and enjoy the drifting you will receive 1 FREE SPECTATOR PASS for TunerFest. That is a $10 value. (There is only 100 spaces available so first come first serve) We will also be making Tunerfest a double point event. So you won’t have to worry about catching up on points before our final event in Nov.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused any teams/individuals planning on attending. Please feel free to talk amongst your teams and send us any feedback you may have. Thank you for your understanding and time. We hope to see you at the event.

he's old we'll cut him some slack... by the way greg if you thought you were getting off from finishing that car your not,,, get back to work :lmao:

and if you guys can make it out next weekend do come and get the FREE spectator passes!!!