Twinnos
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM
www.driftfury.com
www.myspace.com/maximumangle

pictures from Round 2 can be seen at
www.nemesisdigital.net
and
www.floridaracing.org

We did it again! It was a long and hot day, but with all of your support we had an amazing turn out. I wanted to thank everyone for being so well bahved and helping us to be organized. Turner was out there and they were impresses with the way this one went. Thanks again to all of the volunteers. Congrats to ALL of the winners (drifters and car show alike). If anyone has any comments or input always feel free to contact me or joey [email protected] and [email protected]

In the August issues of Drifting Magazine www.driftingmag.com , Drift Fury was featured with a 4 page spread beginning on page 78. All 4 events will be covered in Drifting Magazine. So be sure to check it out.

Drivers please be sure to read the link provided below. There is important info in there that you definatel need to read. The Round 2 scores are also available on this page.
http://www.driftfury.com/driverinfo.html

You can register for the Import Atlanta car show and Drift competition here http://www.driftfury.com/registration.html

We are not allowed to have food vendors so please remember that coolers are welcome. No alcohol or glass.

Thanks again for yor continued support.

if you are interested in volunteering e-mail me [email protected]
volunteering includes free lunch and free dinner.

who is doing it?
Me :)
anyone else?

DnBmama05
07-02-2006, 03:40 PM
i wanna ride!

QuickBrick
07-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Yup! Let me know what time you’ll be there Marcell, hopefully we can get the team to park together...

T

Twinnos
07-03-2006, 10:30 AM
u mean u me and trycja, lol

Red
07-03-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL I'm there again. :)

Red
07-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Well I just read else where that the SHOW portion is not going to happen. Only drifting.

Twinnos
07-08-2006, 08:10 AM
yeah, bummer. i took off from work this day too. and u know how hard it is for me to get off on a saturday. but now i can get some house work done or something.

4dmin
07-08-2006, 01:51 PM
you guys still come out support the event if you can... pick up the free spectator passes.

Red
07-09-2006, 09:26 PM
I'll still probably swing by and show some support.