PDA

View Full Version : my kills...and me being killed.

CHADbee
07-02-2006, 04:58 AM
good stuff....had alot of fun tonight, or last night, how ever u wanna look at it. i wanted to get some more runs in but alot of the people there had alot more or less power than me.either way it was good to meet all u northside people and it was worth the drive no doubt, u will be seeing more of me, like it or not! sooo, here's what happened.

me VS wrx(BPU subaru)
both runs are a 50 kick
1st run he pulled about 1 car till 110 and he missed 5th and i passed him and had a car or so.
2nd run i got raped....yeah.

me VS mustang GT
50-100
have no clue what this guy had done besides exhaust. i pulled about 3 cars

me VS alitima SER
50 roll
got him by 3 cars at 100

me VS S2K
this guy had intake/header/exhuast
50 roll
we were dead even till about 80 then i started pulling pretty hard and at 120 i had about 2-3 cars

me VS speedmonkey
50 roll
yeaaah....that did'nt work out to well for me :doh:

good to meet everyone, all cool peeps and i'll see u all at tunerfest right?

Tank
07-02-2006, 05:24 AM
fun night for real man

TIGERJC
07-02-2006, 06:09 AM
I just got home, it was a fun night

BABY J
07-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Sounds like yall had fun. Tank thanks for the invite. Been CRAZY busy prepping for Aussie bro. Free bump.

fight club
07-02-2006, 09:57 AM
yea it was fun last night man. youll deff need to come chill on the element some more lolz.

benwaballs
07-02-2006, 10:33 AM
nice meeting everyone :goodjob:

SpoolBus
07-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah Ming's Stage 3 killed the Killa....But that's 1 for me and 1 for him soo the tie breaker will be soon Ming oh Yes soon...and I will not under estimate you again I"M CUMING HARD BIZZOTCH....
BTW I did kill ricki's blue 50trim on the way home.(about 1 1/2 cars)..so its between Ming and I for the fastest SRT-4 in THE WORLD...ok hotlanta (damn you Ming...damn..you)
FUN NIGHT no drama lots of good peeps...next time we do little earlier...Im old

Repost Squintz
07-02-2006, 10:46 AM
sounds like a fun night.

PawnShopCEO
07-02-2006, 11:29 AM
all that racing.. and no cops.. wow, i'm impressed

Maniaç
07-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Glad all of yall had fun last night. Next time I will be there, damn Chad what is up with your new setup man I thought you would spank Thomas(bpu subaru) with a tbe. I guess you are going to mod your srt4 a little bit more to race me.LOL j/p Glad you had fun Chad hope to see up here more often.

Goinfasterthanu
07-02-2006, 11:41 AM
damn i missed out!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I blew my motor, but it was some good shit!

anyone have the video of silver jester and the 5.0 mustang?

SpeedMonkey
07-02-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah guys, it was great meeting everyone.. clean night.. clean highway.. no cops. awesome and somewhat organized.

i hope to see you all again very soon, thanks for chad and everyone else from PM for coming out, very nice meeting you all.

thanks to my boy matt MASTAKILLA!!! for keeping it sick humorous with me in the parking lot

Thanks to GGPIS, benwaballs, lightspeed, Basic, TigerJC, Nyteryder, Tank, Ming, and everyone else that came out... i really shouldnt be thanking most of you anyway.. we woulud have ended up doing the same shit anyway lol.

thanks to Kevin and Alex for coming out from the west part of town.

of course bobby (1civic) for coming out from afar as well.

PhatboyMR2 (mark) thanks for coming out man, if you need some help with your situation let me know man. sorry to hear

STolenR thanks for coming out man, you're doing better.

i might have missed a few.. but guys.. YOU KNOW im bad with memory

SpeedMonkey
07-02-2006, 12:44 PM
good to meet everyone, all cool peeps and i'll see u all at tunerfest right?

w0rd.. if i can make it, ill be there.. MID 13's BABY!

Tank
07-02-2006, 01:28 PM
man mings shit is impressive and nice seeing everyone else also see yall next go round

St0lenR
07-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Wow SM complimented me [pops a boner b/c of compliment]

I'm still shocked over the 4 deep S4 vs ming.....Fukn drunk ass DAN<----LOL!!!

Tiger wheres the videos?!?!?!

TIGERJC
07-02-2006, 01:50 PM
so you just want me to post the vid without any editing

St0lenR
07-02-2006, 02:05 PM
YEAH!!!! Show dan's drunk ass getting all crunk lol...

YOUR editing SkillZ0rZ = SuXz0rZ i would had that shit done by now....j/k

TIGERJC
07-02-2006, 02:08 PM
YEAH!!!! Show dan's drunk ass getting all crunk lol...

YOUR editing SkillZ0rZ = SuXz0rZ i would had that shit done by now....j/k

lol aight neva mind, ill post the vid in a min

PhAtBoYMr2
07-02-2006, 02:15 PM
lol @ the drunk korean roaming the streets,

thanks will, for setting this up i cant belive no one got in any "trouble"

Untill we meet again players and playetts

CHADbee
07-02-2006, 02:32 PM
w0rd.. if i can make it, ill be there.. MID 13's BABY!
i'm going for the same thing. more boost? oh yes...this running stock boost is bullshit

1civic
07-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah Ming's Stage 3 killed the Killa....But that's 1 for me and 1 for him soo the tie breaker will be soon Ming oh Yes soon...and I will not under estimate you again I"M CUMING HARD BIZZOTCH....
BTW I did kill ricki's blue 50trim on the way home.(about 1 1/2 cars)..so its between Ming and I for the fastest SRT-4 in THE WORLD...ok hotlanta (damn you Ming...damn..you)

After a Full night of waiting I got to run Ming's car... He is quick for sure... Maybe I'll have my chance to run him again.... :D ... I think he killed every car he raced... Mad Props to the Srt-4... :goodjob:

CHADbee
07-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah Ming's Stage 3 killed the Killa....
BTW I did kill ricki's blue 50trim on the way home.(about 1 1/2 cars)..

:rly:
did'nt expect any of that^

Member31410
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
What a night. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Somehow a line formed for my car http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/confused.gif and I ended up against at least six cars. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Too much action for me. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/loco.gif There was still one more that wanted a run but he ended up leaving before we had a chance. My car ended up doing pretty well that night. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif Hugo, http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif and this time you even had a carload of folks. It was nice seeing and meeting you folks out there. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Maniaç
07-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh snaps I am at work and posting damn I am going to get fired.LOl Will your a bitch.Thanks for the food fool.Later

Nopaintsls
07-02-2006, 04:46 PM

battle of the srts :D

SpoolBus
07-02-2006, 05:10 PM
What a night. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Somehow a line formed for my car http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/confused.gif and I ended up against at least six cars. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Too much action for me. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/loco.gif There was still one more that wanted a run but he ended up leaving before we had a chance. My car ended up doing pretty well that night. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif Hugo, http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif and this time you even had a carload of folks. It was nice seeing and meeting you folks out there. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Yes Mr. Ming I thought I could take you with you on your damn HOM (Race Fuel Map) but I was wrong...but tell ya what next time we meet...Im going to have to hand you your ass....but because you are my friend I will slide it in easy :idb: :goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
07-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes Mr. Ming I thought I could take you with you on your damn HOM (Race Fuel Map) but I was wrong...but tell ya what next time we meet...Im going to have to hand you your ass....but because you are my friend I will slide it in easy :idb: :goodjob:

:lmfao: PLUS 1!

KevinT707
07-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Good stuff last night, the organization was real nice, the location was also nice + the group of people that were there. Didn't leave that parking lot till the sun was almost coming up (6AM)!
BTW, Ming is definitely quick but it mostly has to do with the fact that he's asian. Asian Powah !! :)

SpeedMonkey
07-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Good stuff last night, the organization was real nice, the location was also nice + the group of people that were there. Didn't leave that parking lot till the sun was almost coming up (6AM)!
BTW, Ming is definitely quick but it mostly has to do with the fact that he's asian. Asian Powah !! :)

EL OH EL latino powah > asian powah!

1civic
07-02-2006, 05:24 PM

HaHa, It was fun.... Did you get any Video ?... I would like to see atleast 1 race that I won... :crazy: ... Also that Dig race would have Been nice to watch also... :goodjob: ..

Tank
07-02-2006, 05:25 PM
black power bitch and yeah i was behind you masta when you ran ming and the whole car was like DAMN but who knows what might show up next time *hint* *hint*

SpoolBus
07-02-2006, 05:30 PM
black power bitch and yeah i was behind you masta when you ran ming and the whole car was like DAMN but who knows what might show up next time *hint* *hint*

Yeah man nice talking with you and bring the ruckus with that Supra and pimp slap some hoes :slap:

CHADbee
07-02-2006, 05:43 PM
get'r done

Repost Squintz
07-02-2006, 06:22 PM
lol, at bp last night some idiot in a 240sx, did like half a dough nut right in front of a Gwinett Pd. Got pulled over, HAHA. Dumbass.

KevinT707
07-02-2006, 06:52 PM
I wish I had my video recording device, but I left it at home :(. This meet last night was definitely the most fun I've had, even though I didn't drive out which means I didn't run anyone but it was great still ! I vote to have this like once a month !!

St0lenR
07-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Hugo, http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif and this time you even had a carload of folks.

NIkka, I thawt u knu...dats how we do it in da A, Ridin Foe deep street racin, committin surgery on deez muthafukuhz<----WOW i sound like Btec

^^^LOL no but seriously that was fun we def need to do it again but with less ppl in the cars :goodjob:

SpoolBus
07-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Hugo I tell you what that S4 is Shweet...I was behind you and Ming and that bitch was blowing huge ass flames out the pipes between each shift :eek:

iloveboost
07-03-2006, 11:28 AM
So who had the fastest cars that night?

Tank
07-03-2006, 11:35 AM
^kind of a stupid question if you wanted that answer should have been out there bro

iloveboost
07-03-2006, 11:43 AM
It was a simple question. And if you noticed, I also asked where the meet was meaning I didn't know where it was to begin with.

Anyways, back to the simple question... was Masta the quickest out? What about that Mustang with the slicks?

Looked like a good time.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 12:02 PM

Jeremey,Ming,blue srt4, hugo, and stikiller and the mustang guys only wanted to go from a dig......they didnt do many highway pulls

TIGERJC
07-03-2006, 12:04 PM
It was a simple question. And if you noticed, I also asked where the meet was meaning I didn't know where it was to begin with.

Anyways, back to the simple question... was Masta the quickest out? What about that Mustang with the slicks?

Looked like a good time.

it was a private meet, so that no ricers or cops would come and guess what neither one showed up that night. So why ask where it was. just wait for the vids to come up to see who was fastest that night

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2006, 12:16 PM
it was a private meet, so that no ricers or cops would come and guess what neither one showed up that night. So why ask where it was. just wait for the vids to come up to see who was fastest that night

its cool man, Daniel is a really cool guy he was just simply asking, he's been a part of far more private meets, Daniel you definately need to come out next time man, PM me or GGPIS3 we always seem to know everything cause we are so damn nosy lol.

PawnShopCEO
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I wish I had my video recording device, but I left it at home :(. This meet last night was definitely the most fun I've had, even though I didn't drive out which means I didn't run anyone but it was great still ! I vote to have this like once a month !!

not racing > losing every race

iloveboost
07-03-2006, 12:23 PM
its cool man, Daniel is a really cool guy he was just simply asking, he's been a part of far more private meets, Daniel you definately need to come out next time man, PM me or GGPIS3 we always seem to know everything cause we are so damn nosy lol.

Sure thing.

My car is having problems at the moment. Car is getting flooded with gas and not sure what the problem is. If it's back up and running for the weekend, I'll be out.

1civic
07-03-2006, 12:48 PM
aight, where are your vids at

Yeah For Real....Will, Get on the Ball Son... :lmfao: ...J/K..

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 12:55 PM
did anyone get the vid of silver jester and the mustang???? i want to see that run because i blew my motor chasing them

1civic
07-03-2006, 01:00 PM
did anyone get the vid of silver jester and the mustang???? i want to see that run because i blew my motor chasing them

Dang...Sorry to hear about the Motor.. :doh: ... I heard someone blew but Didn't know Who...

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Dang...Sorry to hear about the Motor.. :doh: ... I heard someone blew but Didn't know Who...

yeah man tell me about it. I wasnt even driving it too hard ethier, just a little 4k dump at 7-8psi, thats nothing so i guess It was time for the motor to go, o well fun while it lasted.

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2006, 01:34 PM
yeah man tell me about it. I wasnt even driving it too hard ethier, just a little 4k dump at 7-8psi, thats nothing so i guess It was time for the motor to go, o well fun while it lasted.

do a sr20 mr2.. that'd be sick!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 01:41 PM
do a sr20 mr2.. that'd be sick!

bahhh

3sgte > sr20det, come on will you should even know that. :D

St0lenR
07-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Hugo I tell you what that S4 is Shweet...I was behind you and Ming and that bitch was blowing huge ass flames out the pipes between each shift :eek:

:rly: You sure you're not mistaking my orange strobe kit underneath my car...

it was nice knowing who you are (we haven't been properly introduce)...next time i'll say what's up

SO WHEN'S THE NEXT MEET???

PHATBOY RACING BISHES!!!!

Maniaç
07-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Why don't we make this a once a month thing. You know like the V, but on a Friday or Saturday. 11pm-6am :D

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Why don't we make this a once a month thing. You know like the V, but on a Friday or Saturday. 11pm-6am :D

great idea. Lets turn it into our own "varsity meet"

Maniaç
07-03-2006, 02:18 PM
great idea. Lets turn it into our own "varsity meet"

Word, now we have to spread the word. But no Ricers allowed but Will. El OH EL

IndianStig
07-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Mustang 05+?

Maniaç
07-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Mustang I guess thats not too rice.LOL j/p

Tank
07-03-2006, 03:14 PM
i second teh once a month idea but from what i gathered last night those mustang guys are up that way every weekend but it was a good meet

Maniaç
07-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Am I the best or what, damn I'm so cool.:cool:

Can I get some rep points or what.;)

SpoolBus
07-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Most deff. want to do again soon was much fun! :goodjob:
Made the appointment at Top Speed....gonna be ready on or after the 15th.....so gonna have to call my boy Ming out for redemption...going to go all out or blow the bitch wide open but I will take you out oh yes I will take you out :crazy:

Tank
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
no you cant LOL

Tank
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Made the appointment at Top Speed....gonna be ready on or after the 15th.....so gonna have to call my boy Ming out for redemption...going to go all out or blow the bitch wide open but I will take you out oh yes I will take you out :crazy:
TOP SPEED BITCHES IM ONE WEEK AWAY I HOPE

Nyteryder
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM
from A dig, it would have been the red foxbody, but I dont think anyone wanted any of the phatboy bully on the hwy that night.

Nyteryder
07-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah For Real....Will, Get on the Ball Son... :lmfao: ...J/K..

I second that.
All those in favor of will posting his vids say I.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
yeah will stop eating those fucking burritos and starting posting up the action

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Most deff. want to do again soon was much fun! :goodjob:

such passionate dedication... :cheers:

SpeedMonkey
07-03-2006, 04:15 PM
sorry guys, im giving all my tapes to Phill (2.3 evo8) who will take care of all of it.

Tank
07-03-2006, 04:39 PM
lazy son of a bitch

Nyteryder
07-03-2006, 05:28 PM
sorry guys, im giving all my tapes to Phill (2.3 evo8) who will take care of all of it.

giving, as in you have not gave yet.

KevinT707
07-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Why don't we make this a once a month thing. You know like the V, but on a Friday or Saturday. 11pm-6am

Am I the best or what, damn I'm so cool.:cool:

Can I get some rep points or what.;)
What the hell, of course a Mexi-can tries to take my idea. I posted this idea in another Kills Forum thread you freakin' loser. Don't forget, asians always come up with the best ideas :rolleyes: . :goodjob:

shortysm22
07-03-2006, 09:00 PM
What the hell, of course a Mexi-can tries to take my idea. I posted this idea in another Kills Forum thread you freakin' loser. Don't forget, asians always come up with the best ideas :rolleyes: . :goodjob:

concur i must

BigPoppaHurtm
07-03-2006, 09:04 PM
LoL

2.3 Evo 8
07-03-2006, 09:36 PM
TOP SPEED BITCHES IM ONE WEEK AWAY I HOPE

Yeah, Yeah, thats what they told me 3 weeks ago and counting. :lmfao:

BigPoppaHurtm
07-03-2006, 09:46 PM
^^^You guys should've gone to Pep Boys :goodjob: They woulda had y'alls cars ready in a jiffy :lmao:

2.3 Evo 8
07-03-2006, 10:17 PM

Still waiting!