PDA

View Full Version : Help

nismospecv
07-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Does anyone have the balls to try and put a skyline engine in an 04 sentra spec-v??????? I think it would make a bad ass ride. Think! 4 door sedan with no specv logos or any sign of performance except rims. But bad ass motor. SLEEPER is what I want. Just getting ideas right now.

BigPoppaHurtm
07-02-2006, 10:33 PM
/serious and knowledgeful answer

It would be an insane amount of fabrication and work to do it. Id suggest that if you want to have a fast sentra spec v you turbo charge it. The car has been out long enough that internals and turbo kits abound for it. It could be done for less than you may imagine and if you keep your boost low then the stock internals will hold up pretty well.

On the other hand if you want the skyline power in a sleeper package then a 240sx is your best choice. I believe that the skyline rb20 and 25 motors are the easiest to install with the mighty rb26dett being the biggest pain in the ass. Thats what Ive been told not sure why rb26 so hard but it may have something to do with the obd stuff.

/answer I wanted to give

Your a dumbfuck for asking shit like this. DIAF.

3kgtdrvr
07-02-2006, 10:48 PM
^haha very true. with how much its probably gonna cost u to do that u might as well just import a skyline

Senko
07-02-2006, 11:56 PM
for the ammount of money it would cost to do that, you could purchase one of these.

http://www.kamikaze-drive.com/CARS_NISSAN/STAGEA001.htm

if you put that yen ammount into US dollars it comes out to 12,211.10 USD

or one of these

http://www.kamikaze-drive.com/CARS_NISSAN/LAUREL007.htm

2.0civic
07-02-2006, 11:58 PM
/serious and knowledgeful answer

It would be an insane amount of fabrication and work to do it. Id suggest that if you want to have a fast sentra spec v you turbo charge it. The car has been out long enough that internals and turbo kits abound for it. It could be done for less than you may imagine and if you keep your boost low then the stock internals will hold up pretty well.

On the other hand if you want the skyline power in a sleeper package then a 240sx is your best choice. I believe that the skyline rb20 and 25 motors are the easiest to install with the mighty rb26dett being the biggest pain in the ass. Thats what Ive been told not sure why rb26 so hard but it may have something to do with the obd stuff.

/answer I wanted to give

Your a dumbfuck for asking shit like this. DIAF.

i know a guy with a maroon s14 with a rb26 in it...other than a few things like a huge FMIC, you cant tell its even like that...

3kgtdrvr
07-03-2006, 12:18 AM
he work at QT? i cant remeber his name ergggg...

3kgtdrvr
07-03-2006, 12:18 AM
is it eric?

RandomGuy
07-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Have you guys seen that s13 with the 1Jz in it... i think its turbo daves.... If you're going to go all out, GO ALL OUT heh ...
as far as the sentra goes, if you have the money for the RB swap and all the fabrication that goes along, why not just build your SR?
forged pistons, etc,race rods, good blockwork, - then get some nice cams, new valves, p/p the shit out of the head - then just throw on a bad ass fuel/turbo setup a high hp build SR... for cheaper than a stock RB swapped into your car.

BigPoppaHurtm
07-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Have you guys seen that s13 with the 1Jz in it... i think its turbo daves.... If you're going to go all out, GO ALL OUT heh ...
as far as the sentra goes, if you have the money for the RB swap and all the fabrication that goes along, why not just build your SR?
forged pistons, etc,race rods, good blockwork, - then get some nice cams, new valves, p/p the shit out of the head - then just throw on a bad ass fuel/turbo setup a high hp build SR... for cheaper than a stock RB swapped into your car.

He has one of the newer SE-R's. They have the 2.5l QR25. Newest nissan 4banger. Good potential. BabyJ's claiming 245'ish on the dyno.

BigPoppaHurtm
07-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Thats 245'ish all motor btw :D

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-03-2006, 08:01 PM
hey hey now...let the little guy ask questions. he didnt know!!! lol...now he does