PDA

View Full Version : hmmm?

blacknightteg
05-11-2005, 03:43 PM
thought crossed my mind out of no where so i thought i would bring up the question.....has there ever been talk about starting up like an "import atlanta" magazine? i mean i know might have already been thought of n maybe its a stupid idea but i was jus curious

The Yousef
05-11-2005, 03:46 PM
maybe its a stupid idea

it is....don't ever talk to me again...you're an embarassment...damn teggy driver....

j/k :) ....sounds interesting :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
maybe its a stupid idea but i was jus curious

maybe?

j/p ;)

it would be a good idea so alot of people can see how the import scene is in atl.....but to be honest, alot of atlanta based cars are about power....so it might not catch peoples eye right away unless their intyo powerfull cars like most of atl import owners

The Yousef
05-11-2005, 03:52 PM
maybe?

j/p ;)

it would be a good idea so alot of people can see how the import scene is in atl.....but to be honest, alot of atlanta based cars are about power....so it might not catch peoples eye right away unless their intyo powerfull cars like most of atl import owners

well...if you look at the success of magazine like SCC and what not...there is plenty of people about the 'Go' aspect of the scene rather then the 'show'.....

B16a2 Civic
05-11-2005, 03:55 PM
well...if you look at the success of magazine like SCC and what not...there is plenty of people about the 'Go' aspect of the scene rather then the 'show'.....

indeed my friend, but then you can look at the sucess of superstreet, modified, honda tuning....but you'll always have one side, and another side doin the opposite thing, but none the less, it would be a good mag if it was created, i think purple godzilla and his skyline and teh eclipse and 350z from elite should be in the first issue

blacknightteg
05-11-2005, 03:56 PM
i jus thought that it might be a cool idea you know, i mean it might not be that big at first but if by chance the scene got really good and going down here more then it is then it could pick up , that n i thought it might help spread the IA name

blacknightteg
05-11-2005, 03:57 PM
haha yay i sparked a good idea!

B16a2 Civic
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
repost!

The Yousef
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
indeed my friend, but then you can look at the sucess of superstreet, modified, honda tuning....but you'll always have one side, and another side doin the opposite thing, but none the less, it would be a good mag if it was created, i think purple godzilla and his skyline and teh eclipse and 350z from elite should be in the first issue

hey you can get Brett's civic too...it's one of the cleanest show civics i've seen...

...then you can have my car :goodjob:

...then shortly there after the magazine loses all the subscriptions :(

blacknightteg
05-11-2005, 04:00 PM
yeah that woudl prolly happen, but yeah i meant there are so many things that you could write about that no one proly even thinks about