PDA

View Full Version : Misc No2

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 02:08 PM
anyone use this product or heard of it ??
i have 2 bottles at home and its sitting there untouched and sealed still ..
it is a weight gainer so far i have heard that the 1st 2 weeks ..
you will be horny then itll go away ..
so anyone know of any other side effects on this supplement ??

JASONBALL
07-02-2006, 02:59 AM
that shit is awsome. if used according to the direction. I only took 3 instead of 4 like it says. at the same time I also took cell-tech and nitro-tech. this is when I was in iraq. when over there at 190 lost about 25lbs. started on that mixture. maintained about 9% bodyfat and came home weighing 218. I'm starting again this monday with same mix. best thing to do is take before and after pics. you will notice this stuff within ten days. what they call the perpetual pump and it gets better from there.

The Golden Child
07-02-2006, 11:39 AM
the thing is i wanna take it but im just gunna do cardio not lifting or anything ..
just your basic - push up - pull up - abs - running ..
i wanna know if results will come out good ..
cause i ant really lift and do weights because of my broken hand healing still ..

JASONBALL
07-02-2006, 12:40 PM
It won't really do that much for a cardio orientated work out. But my help with recovery but very little. I can tell you I hated doing cardio with it. becuase it made my legs swell up so much it was hard to run. If i were you. I would use a creatine ATP after your run. and some ZMA(Zinc Magnesim, Aspartate. Helps when you sleep recovery awsome. you willing to get rid of those bottle by any chance.

The Golden Child
07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
if price is good ill sell a bottle cause i dont need 2 ..
well i was thinking about joining knuckle up and they have a gym there ..
so i can work out also with weights ..
i dont like using machines cause i dont feel the results ..
only on certain work outs i use the machine ..

JASONBALL
07-04-2006, 12:40 AM
well if you do that. i would keep the 2nd bottle cuase with the results you will be hooked.

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 10:31 AM
hmmm true ..
its like cocaine ..
once you do it you cant stop without help ..

JASONBALL
07-04-2006, 11:20 AM
well not that bad lol

The Golden Child
07-04-2006, 03:15 PM
lolz ..

quickdodgeŽ
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
I saw the title and thought..shit. Later, QD.

blurred visions
07-06-2006, 02:49 AM
I take Nitrix and NO-Xplode and love it. Both products work great with no known side effects.

JASONBALL
07-06-2006, 10:15 AM
same thing really just different names. what are the prices like though

The Golden Child
07-07-2006, 11:27 PM
would it be ok to drink while taking No2 ??
a few wont do harm right ??
and if i was to drink alot i wouldnt take it that day ..
cause i usually drink a few a beers before i sleep ..
beers my sleeping medicine ..

JASONBALL
07-07-2006, 11:50 PM
no it won't effect it really but. if you go to GNC they have a book for 1 dollar has all the info and how you should take it and what your should be feeling while you take. helped me out alot

sebastianHoff
07-08-2006, 01:56 AM
any powdered nitric oxide is the suck as your body shits 2/3 of the stuff. i took no2 through the month of june and it was worth every penny. i saw more gains with one bottle of no2 than i did with 2 jugs of that noexplode crap.you need to drink a shit ton of water to make it work write and take the dose recommended for your weight. in my case it was the 5 tablet dose and since im right at 230lbs i would stay ripped between workouts. the last week it was such that my last lift was thrusday morning and i felt ripped through saturday afternoon. its great stuff and i could go on and on about it. my favorite thing about it was anywhere i was building muscle and that new muscle was under fat, it ate the fat. it ate most of the fat off my arms, chest, and upper back within a week and it was working on my lower back and abs. seriously i could just keep goin...

The Golden Child
07-08-2006, 09:08 AM
cool thanks for the info ..
just trying to get ready with this all for after my vacation ..

blurred visions
07-08-2006, 07:25 PM
any powdered nitric oxide is the suck as your body shits 2/3 of the stuff. i took no2 through the month of june and it was worth every penny. i saw more gains with one bottle of no2 than i did with 2 jugs of that noexplode crap.you need to drink a shit ton of water to make it work write and take the dose recommended for your weight. in my case it was the 5 tablet dose and since im right at 230lbs i would stay ripped between workouts. the last week it was such that my last lift was thrusday morning and i felt ripped through saturday afternoon. its great stuff and i could go on and on about it. my favorite thing about it was anywhere i was building muscle and that new muscle was under fat, it ate the fat. it ate most of the fat off my arms, chest, and upper back within a week and it was working on my lower back and abs. seriously i could just keep goin...

This is because you didnt take it right. BSN states that you must stack NO-Xplode on top of Nitrix (which is almost the same product as NO2 at GNC except a lot cheaper). Nitrix gives your body a constant flow of nitric oxide throughout the daytime giving your body a more hard feeling. The NO-Xplode is taken right before you workout for a sudden burst of nitric oxide and energy. With both of those stacked you will get the most of out nitric oxide!

The Golden Child
07-16-2006, 04:14 PM
ok i have 2 bottles of NO2 ..

the 1st bottle is a performance enhancing hemodilator

it generates a perputual pump ( have no clue what that means )
also helps boost strength - augments peak power & delays muscle fatigue ..
and it says clinically tested ..
then says ultra potent 3rd generation formula dietary supplement ..

the 2nd bottle is a growth enhancing hemodilator

it generates a perpetual pump and amplifies growth signals
accelerates fast twitch strength - provides full body recovery
and inscreases endurance index ..
not clinically tested sealed ..

now it also says for under 200 pounds to take 8 a day ..
4 in the morning and 4 before lunch ..

so my question is would it be safe ..
to take 4 of the performance and 4 of the growth in the morning
and 4 of the performance and 4 of the growth before lunch ..

or

should i finish one of the bottle then use the other one ..

blurred visions
07-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Finish the bottle, then use the other one. Technically your suppose to wait 2-4 weeks before you start up again, but I haven't done that since september and I'm fine.

The Golden Child
07-16-2006, 10:29 PM
yea i think imma take the growth one first ..
then imma take the performance one ..

JASONBALL
07-16-2006, 11:58 PM
I never breaked in between the bottles. when I was taking it. perpetual pump. you swoll won't go down fully.

The Golden Child
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
i will take the growth one 1st cause i wanna get big ..

den ill wait a month to take the other one ..

sebastianHoff
07-23-2006, 07:42 PM
the ce2 is like cretine(sp?) and there is a cycle for it. the no2 is no2 and there is no cycle, you can go on you can go off doesnt really matter. get the little book it tells you exactly how to take it to get the best results.

This is because you didnt take it right. BSN states that you must stack NO-Xplode on top of Nitrix (which is almost the same product as NO2 at GNC except a lot cheaper). Nitrix gives your body a constant flow of nitric oxide throughout the daytime giving your body a more hard feeling. The NO-Xplode is taken right before you workout for a sudden burst of nitric oxide and energy. With both of those stacked you will get the most of out nitric oxide!

i comend you for defending it, but you really should try the no2. if you buy both the noexplode and nitrix its not cheaper than the no2. i had days when the noexplode would work great but they were few and far between. i did see gains but i had more gains in a shorter time with the no2. im also told, by the nice lady who owns our gnc and the book that comes with the no2/ce2, that if you stack the no2 with the ce2 the gains can get really nuts.

The Golden Child
07-23-2006, 09:01 PM
if i drink beer will it cancell out the NO2 ??
i mean on weekends i plan on not taking it ..
weekdays i have a couple of beer so i can fall asleep ..

blurred visions
07-25-2006, 03:26 AM
i comend you for defending it, but you really should try the no2. if you buy both the noexplode and nitrix its not cheaper than the no2. i had days when the noexplode would work great but they were few and far between. i did see gains but i had more gains in a shorter time with the no2. im also told, by the nice lady who owns our gnc and the book that comes with the no2/ce2, that if you stack the no2 with the ce2 the gains can get really nuts.

I've taken the NO2 white bottle from GNC and its the same as Nitrix. It gives you a constant flow of nitric oxide throughout your body. NO-Xplode gives you a 45 minute rush that is stronger than the shit at GNC, but it doesn't last as long. Thats why you have Nitrix, to give you the constant flow all day. Get what I'm sayin?

mirageturbo
08-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Time released is best used if your not willing to take a dose before workout and another later int he day.