PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods What do you think he will run??

-S Double C-
05-11-2005, 03:22 PM
My buddy has a 92 cx with the raer interior striped and he just finished a b16sir2 swap i was wondering what do yall think he will run in the quarter if he gets traction..his motor has about 30k on it..? his mods are

-aem cai
-jdm dc 4-1 headers with 2.5 collector
-magnaflow 2 1/4 catback with no cat
-str fuel rail
-vortech fmu
-rc 270cc injectors
-hks circle earrth ground wires
-msd pro cap
-msd external coil
-skunk short shifter
-exedystage 1 clutch
-ngk wires/plugs

Vteckidd
05-11-2005, 04:18 PM
18.39 at 71mph

THEONE
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
18.39 at 71mph

:lmfao:

-S Double C-
05-11-2005, 05:07 PM
your dumb as fuck a stock cx will run better then that smart ass..your pissed i didnt sell you my ctr tranny :2up:

Vteckidd
05-11-2005, 06:48 PM
lol no im not, your so dumb you didnt get the humor in it.
you said "115$ for your $300 FIRM spoon duckbill"
so i lowballed the fuck outta you on your CTR tranny.

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THREAD EVER, who fucking cares, take it to the track. that car may run mid 14s with a good driver. maybe low 14's

actually you wanna hear my real opinion, here it is.

-aem cai
-jdm dc 4-1 headers with 2.5 collector=WORTHLESS WITH THAT PUNY EXHAUST

-magnaflow 2 1/4 catback with no cat=why, thats retarded to run a 2.5in collector with a 2..25 exhaust

-str fuel rail=worthless mod, adds no power on a stock motor

-vortech fmu-why, all motor doesnt need an FMU, another worthless mod

-rc 270cc injectors=why again are you so concerned with dumping/adding fuel to a setup that has stock internals. stock honda fuel systems can support 190-200whp, a number this motor is NOWHERE NEAR.

-hks circle earrth ground wires=ok not a bad mod, but it doesnt give any power

-msd pro cap=worthless, stock honda ignitions can support 300whp

-msd external coil=again worthless

-skunk short shifter=ok decent mod, doesnt make the car faster

-exedystage 1 clutch=little bit better than OEM clutch

-ngk wires/plugs=ok, basic OEM stuff

basically the car is stock. the only power adder you have is the JDM DC haeder, which is wasted by the tiny ass exhaust.

So
Mid 14s at BEST

-S Double C-
05-11-2005, 06:53 PM
well youre the dumbfuck who wants to throw a fit and act like someone stole your damn spoon duckbill i was just throwing out an offer and you wanna take shit all offensive grow the fuck up man :rant:

Vteckidd
05-11-2005, 06:59 PM
well youre the dumbfuck who wants to throw a fit and act like someone stole your damn spoon duckbill i was just throwing out an offer and you wanna take shit all offensive grow the fuck up man :rant:
your the one yelling and having an aneurism

actually you wanna hear my real opinion, here it is.

-aem cai
-jdm dc 4-1 headers with 2.5 collector=WORTHLESS WITH THAT PUNY EXHAUST

-magnaflow 2 1/4 catback with no cat=why, thats retarded to run a 2.5in collector with a 2..25 exhaust

-str fuel rail=worthless mod, adds no power on a stock motor

-vortech fmu-why, all motor doesnt need an FMU, another worthless mod

-rc 270cc injectors=why again are you so concerned with dumping/adding fuel to a setup that has stock internals. stock honda fuel systems can support 190-200whp, a number this motor is NOWHERE NEAR.

-hks circle earrth ground wires=ok not a bad mod, but it doesnt give any power

-msd pro cap=worthless, stock honda ignitions can support 300whp

-msd external coil=again worthless

-skunk short shifter=ok decent mod, doesnt make the car faster

-exedystage 1 clutch=little bit better than OEM clutch

-ngk wires/plugs=ok, basic OEM stuff

basically the car is stock. the only power adder you have is the JDM DC haeder, which is wasted by the tiny ass exhaust.

So
Mid 14s at BEST

-S Double C-
05-11-2005, 07:43 PM
ok thats cool im fine with what you said also i meesed up the catback is a 2 1/2 so my bad..but originally you was the damn one hollaring a ranting about a damn wing that you more then likely will not sell for 300 dollars so just drop all the bullshit and were cool ok???

Vteckidd
05-11-2005, 07:56 PM
ok thats cool im fine with what you said also i meesed up the catback is a 2 1/2 so my bad..but originally you was the damn one hollaring a ranting about a damn wing that you more then likely will not sell for 300 dollars so just drop all the bullshit and were cool ok???
i dont care really, i was never mad over it. its just its a $500 wing and its less than 6 months old, i said $350 FIRM and you offered 115$. its like if you were selling a nice car for $5000 and i said $1200 cash today. ya know, its kind of insulting. no biggie.

Get an AEBS intake manifold, $150 through me, and get teh car tuned, youll see some power.